Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » After a day at school (Inoue private)
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
    Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
    All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Just another daily day.

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Just another daily day. Empty
    PostSubject: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 am

The light was shining dimly outside the air was temperate and it was hot outside it seemed like a fine day for Soren a type of day which he actually enjoyed being in although he didn't really care he was going to perform his duties anyhow no matter if it was raining which was highly unlikely he yawn and got up from his chair his uniform still as different as ever he sighed picking up his zanpaktou which was a nodachi shaped sword although unlike most zanpaktou he believed there to be something special about his being pure white even in it's sealed state. No matter though it wasn't go to affect him in battle or his all around attitude cracking his neck he opened the door the light from the outside shining in he sighed getting on his first objective of the day and that was to make sure everyone was doing their job then he would train for a little bit seeing how he had no idea where the captain had went off to and he wanted to be strong enough to protect those near to him.

While observating the area he saw one of his lower ranked comrades getting angry with the 4th division and he sighed raising his voice he called out to the member of his squad. Hey Makoto...leave the 4th division member alone whatever he did was a accident and I am sure with him being our comrade you'll forgive him and even if he was you whom have the title of a Shinigami must show chivarly to anyone who can't defend themselves. Soren glared at the shinigami and he seemingly backed off from the squad 4 division member and bowed to Soren and spoke in a respectful tone. Yes sir...I understand do forgive me. Soren sighed and simply smiled fjumping down helping the fourth division member up and looking at his squad member. It's fine but just remember what I said and help this man out. Soren smiled and went back to observating the area. Feeling a intense captain level reiastu near him. A captain.....what is going on here?
    Back to top Go down
    Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 am

The red head shinigami walked down the pathway her hands were full on books. She was enjoying this nice day untill she heard some arguing, she turned around to see someone arguing with a fourth division member, she sighed as she walked down the steps towards them. II don't get it, why do they allways pick on the fourth divison members? She was about the put a stop to this arguement, but someone else did it before she could. She watched as he put a stop to the argument and helped the fo fourth divison man, she smiled knowing that he was alright, but she wasn't to happy at the man who started the argument with him.
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:25 am

Soren looked at the red head captain behind him his icy blue eyes hidden behind his white hair that was blown in his face until his pushed his hair out of his face revealing the calm expression on his face despite the wondering he felt on the inside though inside of being distant and awkward he decided he would take it upon himself to introduce himself to her and explain to her about the situation that had just occurred. Walking towards her he felt her reiastu also noting her movements though she would be very unlikely to attack him since they were allies he couldn't throw out the possibilities coming closer to her he came to a bow and came back up speaking politely.

Hello Captain....I am Soren Kiyomeru Lieutenant of squad 13, I am sorry about the situation that just occurred here if you wish you can talk with me or my comrade I would prefer it though if you just ignore the impoliteness of him I will speak to him more later....Sorry for interrupt your business madam. Soren looked straight into eyes as he said this having full respect to the captain addressing her the way he was taught.
    Back to top Go down
    Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:44 am

Sakura couldn't help but smile, "you know just because I'm a captian, it doesn't mean you have to treat me diffrent, unless you always bow infront of people." She smiled she looked at the men, "you guys know you shouldn't give the fourth divison a hard tiem right? After all who heals your wounds when you get injured?" She said looking at the men, "anyway I'm Sakura Nightray, captian of divison eight." She smiled, she desides to let the men go free this time, but if it happens agian... well that is a diffrent story.
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:54 am

Soren got up and looked at the captain and Soren looked at his squad member he was getting yelled at for his squad member and he sighed. Well I was just going to give you the respect you deserve Captain Nightray and as for that I again am sorry I could not control my squads actions it seemed I was a bit too late.... Makoto show the captain some respect now would you please it would be impolite to the rank of captain and the fact of that she is a lady you know. Soren looked at the Captain and saw that she was smiling was he acting strange or what Soren thought he was getting into some trouble even though he had stopped the accident and he turned back to Makoto. Makoto go and finish your patrol duties and remember what the captain said because she and I were absolutely right. Then shinigami silently bowed and walked off Soren standing in front of the captain wondering if he was going to get in anymore trouble. ...Hmm captain do you wish for me to stay or leave?
    Back to top Go down
    Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 am

"Do what ever you want to do... unless you were ordered to do something. Then I guess you would have to do that." She said, then she looked at Makoto, "And if you do something like that again, I wont let you walk away with out a punishment of some sort, okay?"
    Back to top Go down
    Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 am

Soren looked at the captain and sighed Well I just got done with seeing how my squad members are doing and I was about to train but unless you wish to do something and tag me along or come along with my training we'll be saying good bye to each other. Soren noted how she felt about squad members treating the others with lesser respect as found it more forward then his approach his reiastu flux seeing her threaten his squad member again and he sighed as Makoto nodded and silently walked off. Umm Captain I would like to thank you for your assistance but do you think a more relaxed method could be handled unless he actually hurt the fellow squad member I don't see the point in the threats...excuse me for any arrogance I do know where you are coming though.
    Back to top Go down
    Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 pm

"Eh, I might as well see what traing sessions are like now. Who know maybe you can teach me something new." She laughed, "That is partly why I am not punishing him, but he should learn to show respect to other squad members, if they need to learn the hard way then that has to be done. IWe should keep peace within the squads and not let silly aruments turn violent." she knew that it was part of her role to keep the peace and the last thing she wanted was an accident.

PostSubject: Re: Just another daily day.   Just another daily day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another daily day.
    Page 1 of 1