Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

After a day at school (Inoue private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:51 am

Ichigo felt himself being carried altrough asleep he could feel things withouth effort, he soon felt warmth take over as he was put laying down on something soft Ichigo could not quite determinate what it was but he knew Inoue was around, so he had nothing to worry about, he really did not think about where he was sleeping for all he knew he could be at Urahara`s or perhaps Inoue`s since it was the closest but he was too far gone to think about such details, as the warmth wrapped around him did he start to think about the horrible experiences that he had had with these cases before, he came to think about especially tessai`s case where the old man had warmed him up with his own body...

ichigo got some bad vibes off those thoughts, INOUE? no no she would never do that, i mean these are just blankets that she has pulled on me warm and cozy blankets, now i... right just blankets RIGHT?!? OMG i gotta stop thinking about stuff happening around me when they will never happen...

Ichigo woke up it was pitch black around him, but he knew he was not alone, he was sleeping on the floor, warm sheets around him once he got used to the dark did he notice that Inoue was lying there right next to him sleeping, she had clinged onto his shoulder probably not on purpose, he smiled at the scene and closed his eyes falling asleep all over again...

Next morning Ichigo was soundly asleep keeping his hands spread wide one arm resting against Inoue`s chest, he had never really been much of a restless sleeper, but on rare occasions did he act a bit different mostly if he had had some nightmares of any sort, including scary people or scary things that scary people might do not saying that Inoue was scary quite the opposite but he tended to have these problems when sleeping outside of his home.

OOC: hope you dont mind if i made a time skip? cuz i could not figure what to post otherwise, and no prob quite a decent post you made if you compare it with mine. xD
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:24 pm

((OOC: no problems :3))

It had taken her what seemed like hours to get Ichigo and herself back to her apartment let alone up the stairs but as Orihime opened the door to her home she knew that she had done it, was it adrenaline that had allowed her to push through such exhaustion? Or was it that she simply would never give up? Either way she had done it, as she gently rested Ichigo on the ground allowing his body to just lay how wanted for the time being Inoue thought of what to do next. She first thought of putting Ichigo into her bed and letting him rest there but then she realised Ichigo really didn’t seem to like that idea before so what were the odds he wouldn’t be annoyed if she did it? Second in her mind was the arrangement they had almost come to earlier, she would set up two beds on the floor for them both. As the adrenaline from the night began to wear off Orihime started to notice the pain and aches of her body, as she walked to and from the linen cupboard her feet ached with every step. She really should have worn shoes……

It took her longer than normal to set up the two beds upon the floor as she fought utter exhaustion to do so, every time she would yawn she found herself looking over to Ichigo to ensure she didn’t wake him. He seemed so peaceful while he slept, blushing once more as she realised she was staring Orihime crouched down next him and managed to lift him slightly once more. Laying him down upon the bed she had made and placing the blankets over him gently Orihime sat on the temporary bed next to him for a few moments, she would just take a small rest before she went and had a shower. As she laid down for a but a moment her body found itself giving in to the exhaustion and aches and pains as she fell asleep.

As yet another nightmare began to roll through her mind as she slept Orihime rolled around a bit until her hand came to rest upon Ichigo’s shoulder, if she had known she was doing it she would no doubt have moved immediately but in her current state she was about as aware of it as a monkey is of daylight savings times. Time passed as they both slept and dreamt of no doubt different things, as the light of the morning sun crept through the cracks in the blinds and shone in her eyes Orihime found herself beginning to stir. Slowly opening her eyes and taking in the view of the roof above her Orihime slowly came to wake, as her mind started to function once more and she noticed a strange weight on her chest. Looking down to her chest her eyes widened as she saw a hand resting upon her breasts, it wasn’t until her eyes followed the hand to an arm and the arm to a shoulder that she truly realised to whom it was attached. Staring rather wide eyed at the still sleeping Ichigo Orihime began to blush, he didn’t know what he was doing so it really was no big deal right? As Orihime repeated over and over in her mind that it was simply an accident she was trying to calm herself down, to be 100% honest she wasn’t upset or angry that it was happening. She was just shocked plus she knew that he wasn’t meaning to do it and that he would no doubt be embarrassed if he woke to find he was, Orihime didn’t want to wake him and secretly nor did she want to remove the hand.

Slowly closing her eyes once more as she pretended to be asleep Orihime was prepared to simply wait it out until Ichigo awoke or moved his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 am

Ichigo`s caught the sun in his eyes which started to irritate him it had hardly gone ten minutes when Inoue had awakened. Ichigo jolted up in an instant pressing his arms down a bit harder as he leaned on them still in a sitting position he yelled No kisuke anything else than that!!... he panted as he stared at the room sighing just a nightmare he thought as he used his right arm to rub his eyes then placed it back, i wonder where In... he felt something warm and soft rub against his left arm, something like a fast heart beat as well almost as if pulsing in his hand. He turned to look at his left side and noticed Inoue still seemingly sleeping. His eyes widened not because she was lying there but because he noticed where his arm was resting at, as he did not want to wake up Inoue he pulled his arm away gently making double sure not to wake her up.

Still he was so embarassed he would not know how to react other than blush, he sighed again trying to come up with an excuse in case she would wake up anyway due to his rough handling, he had suspected that she in fact was aware because when he had pressed his arm did he feel a heart beat, and it was beating at a fast pace even Inoue could not fake that.

But Ichigo was clueless how to proceed would he wait for her to wake up and see what happense or would he just go to the bathroom and act like nothing had happened, luckily he had a spare towel in his bag, he had planned on taking a shower at school after gymnastics but as it turned out he did not have to do it so he had left it there. Ichigo decided to wait and see what would happen still quite nervous.

OOC: sorry for the lack of longness in posting Sad
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 am

((OOC: don’t worry about it :3 also I am sick right now so yeah…..posting is bleh btw nice avvy :3))

Orihime laid there for a few minutes pretending to be asleep so as not to wake Ichigo, she had been about to drift back off to sleep as she heard Ichigo yell something about Urahara. Her eyes opened wide and she jumped slightly in shock before seeing Ichigo sitting up and rubbing his eyes, she quickly closed her eyes again and tried her utmost best to seem asleep still. She didn’t want Ichigo to think he had woken her up, she knew he would feel bad about having done that. But as she felt Ichigo’s hand return to it’s previous resting place upon her chest she almost died of a heart attack, he had put his hand back there?! It took all her strength not to change her facial expression from one of ‘sleep’ and not to freak out over the situation, it had to be that he didn’t know where he had put his hand right? Agreeing with herself in her mind Orihime tried to calm herself down, she wasn’t doing very well at all and worried she might have been beginning to blush when Ichigo slowly removed his hand.

Now Orihime had a hard choice to make, would she ‘wake up’ now and pretend nothing happened or would she remain ‘asleep’? A few moments passed before Orihime decided to open her eyes to see if Ichigo had gone back to sleep, slowly opening her eyes Orihime was surprised to see Ichigo staring back at her. Did he know she wasn’t really asleep? Or was he watching her sleep? Either way she fought back the urge to freak out completely and put on her best act. “Oh, Ichigo you’re awake.” Sitting up slowly Orihime looked down at her clothes, it was then she remembered she must have fallen asleep before she could shower or change. Looking back to Ichigo who was in much the same situation she remembered that he had been unconscious, “Are you alright? You were unconscious after you came out of the bubble thingy and I was worried because you didn’t wake up……not even after I dropped you that time” It was true, she had tried her best to carry him back to her apartment but whether it was exhaustion or perhaps the rack she stood on with her bare feet at the time but she had fallen over and dropped Ichigo in the process.

As she remembered the incident she couldn’t help but glance down to her feet that were still covered by her blankets, it was then that she made up her mind on something. She couldn’t let Ichigo see her feet or her knees for that matter, it would only make him feel bad and that was something she didn’t want. After all the pain she was feeling was nothing compared to what she would have felt if something had happened to him. “You must really want a shower right? You can take one first” Smiling Orihime hoped that he wouldn’t sense the slight deception in her reasons for offering the first shower out of the two, she also knew that he hadn’t gotten away from the fight scratch free. “Do you need me to heal anything?”
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 pm

OOC: >.< you got it all wrong! "he used his right arm to rub his eyes then placed it back"

"he felt something warm and soft rub against his left arm" see? its not such a biggie though but i just wanted to point it out lol i understand if your sick though...
and thanks kinda thought that the avatar fitted the current strength that Ichigo wields. Razz

IC: Soon enough Ichigo noticed that Inoue woke up while outside he acted as if nothing had happened, mentally he was greatly troubled, he felt such guilt that he could not even comprehend it, Ichigo blinked staring at her, what? shes not mad at me, she does not even seem to care... shes still pretending that everything is all right... O-off course... he replied unable to look at her withouth blushing, crap shes gonna figure me out if i keep up like this, she asked if he was all right? “Are you alright? You were unconscious after you came out of the bubble thingy and I was worried because you didn’t wake up……not even after I dropped you that time” .... Inoue.... more importantly are you all right? you must have become quite tired after such a battle... and i... apologise for not being able to help you... even more i... disgraced you... He sat there looking away from her holding his arm as if pained, not by wounds but by his deeds.

He had a few minor wounds, such as some small bruisings on his forehead that had been concealed due to his hair, on his right elbow and as well as his left knee there where some small wounds when he fell off the hollow, the damage that the hollow had caused was quite small due to the short time he spent in the bubble, and no doubt would he be able to regain the lost spiritual pressure in time. He glanced at Inoue once more once she told him that he could take a shower first if he wanted, normally Ichigo would have declined the offer outright but he was really in need of a shower and well he did not want to hurt Inoue`s feelings more than what he had already done, having said what he had wanted to Ichigo stood up taking off his T-shirt and picking up his bag Thanks for the offer Inoue ill go first then.... he did not want Inoue to heal his wounds, these wounds would heal on there own and as long as he would keep them they would remind him that he was just a human now... Its all right Inoue... I can handle these wounds on my own but thanks for your concern he stared away from her at the bathroom as he had taken a few steps in that direction, he held his bag strapped around his shoulder, but Ichigo had stopped for reasons Unknown to Inoue. Inoue... you where awake just now the whole time weren`t you?.... either way.... it was not my intention... i would never.... .... It got quiet, almost too quiet, Ichigo could have sworn he could have heard Inoue`s heart beat even from this distance... his question came the question that Inoue probably would never had anticipated... Ichigo was not sure if it was such a great idea but decided to ask away.... why was it that she did not wake him up, accusing him for touching her, why did she at least not move his arm away?!? was it because she was in love with him? the feeling... it was breathtaking ... did you... like it? Ichigo tightened his grip of his bag that was resting along his shoulder... whatever her answer was it would not change his increasingly growing feelings for her... feelings that he could not quite understand... or maybe he did not want to?
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 am

((OOC: @_@; *face palm* sorry xD I must have read it wrong x.x and OMFG LOL I literally nearly fell out of my chair when I read your post O-O but I calmed myself down and tried to write a decent post xD its my turn to stump you mwahahahaha but yeah my health hasn’t been lately and unfortunately until I can see the doctor I wont know why x.X))

Furrowing her eyebrows Orihime looked at Ichigo with a serious expression on her face, “You did not disgrace anyone Ichigo, remember that alright” She wasn’t sure if he was going to listen to what to she had to say or even if he heard her as he spoke of no reply, she could see how much it bothered him as he sat looking away from her in shame. As he agreed to take the first shower Orihime felt relieved that she would be able to clean herself up a bit before he got out of the shower, she didn’t want him to feel worse than he already was by seeing the few injuries she did have. As he started to remove his t-shirt Orihime’s eyes darted down to the sheets that were covering her and a small blush began to form on her cheeks, she couldn’t help herself from glancing up however and that was when she noticed the scratches and bruises on his back. She wanted to heal them for him but it seemed that he wanted to let them heal on their own as they were but minor wounds, respecting his wishes she would not argue with his decision.

The next words to come from Ichigo’s mouth made Orihime’s body stiffen, he had known she was only pretending to be awake. Her heart began to speed up and she swore she could feel a knot forming in her stomach, she was embarrassed to say the least. Silence filled the room as Orihime sat frozen in what was a mixture of both embarrassment and fear, she feared what would come next. What was Ichigo going to think of her? Was he going to think she was not to be trusted anymore? Would he refuse to be alone with her ever again? So many scary thoughts began to rush through her mind as she waited for him to finish his sentence. Orihime could have sworn that her heart skipped a beat as Ichigo asked her if she had liked having him touch her breasts, her slight blush instantly became a brilliant shade of crimson red and her eyes widened as she fumbled over what to say in response. As she continually opened her mouth to speak without any success Orihime began to be overcome by the situation, as frustration over the fact she could not speak her true feelings gripped her and emotions began to swirl around inside her like a whirlpool she found herself gripping the sheets and blurting out something she would never have said being level headed.

“Yes” Why did she say that?! Instantly feeling like she wanted to crawl into a cave and hide for the rest of her life Orihime started to feel tears welling up in her eyes, what had she done…… why did she say that, was she trying to make Ichigo feel uncomfortable? Was she trying to scare him away from her for good? As fear and embarrassment took over her completely Orihime threw back the sheets that were covering her and stood from the bed, “I’m sorry, I…..I‘m sorry” Taking off with tears in her eyes and completely overwhelmed by emotions Orihime ran towards Ichigo, he wasn’t her destination however as she would run past him heading towards her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm

Ichigo took a deep breath, and sighed he didn`t look back, his arm touched the wound on his back, it would remind him for her efforts even if he could not remeber anything that she had done to him, this wound would remind him. Ichigo looked down on the floor as Orihime responded to him about that he had not disgraced anyone. It didnt sit right with him no matter what she said, she knew it was a mistake though so he would not beat himself about it anymore.

Orihime`s silence told him plenty but he also regretted instantly asking this question, a question he already knew the answer to! what was wrong with him? Inoue i- Inoue replied at the same time that Ichigo spoke which cut him off.
What the hell am i even doing? why did i ask that? he wondered beating himself up mentally, he could not move, but at least he knew it was true, he could finally talk to her about it even if he wanted to smash his head into a wall or something.

She spoke pretty shaken up she said she was sorry Ichigo thought she was gonna run to him but she ran right past him Inoue... He spoke softly as she dissapeared into her bedroom, what was he supposed to do now? Tatsumaki would kill him if she would find out.

Ichigo sighed, scratching his head a bit. Damn it... i messed up he whispered to himself. He walked carefully forward, he dropped his bag outside her bedroom, the door was closed. He knocked on the door carefully, he had not intended to make her cry dammit, he should pick his words more carefully he felt like shit right now. I-inoue do you want to talk about it, i think- i think your really cute but i preffered if, if i could talk to you face to face... im sorry i messed up, that wasnt fair to ask that much of you, i finally have a normal life, and i think im not used to talking about these things, i was too straightforward, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me that would be great, are we cool? I don`t hate you for saying that i just never though i would be good enough for you... im sorry i should have told you this sooner, but its just, its just so hard It was harder than any fight he had ever fought.

He had heard Inoue sobbing in her bedroom, he didnt try to open the door, he thought giving her some space now would be best.

What should i do now? The sobbing had stopped... that was a start right? Ichigo even thought about leaving... but it didnt sit right with him, maybe he should just take a shower instead? Ichigo pulled out his things from his bag that he needed for the shower. Ichigo opened the bathroom door he closed the door behind him. He took a quick look around the bathroom, it was Inoue`s all right, he had never seen a cleaner bathroom. He took off the rest of his clothes. And entered the shower, he turned on the water. As it pelted on him Ichigo ran his fingers through his hair, the water ran between every crevasse in his body, then it continued to fall down in streams on the floor. H cleaned his hair with shampoo, he rubbed every part of his body, the wounds stinged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a day at school (Inoue private)   After a day at school (Inoue private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a day at school (Inoue private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3