Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Mr. Strokerson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Alexander

Mr. Strokerson Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Strokerson   Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Arrancar/Espada Application

~Basic~

Name: Alexander Strokerson
Alias/Nickname: Tsuneo, X2, Croc, Scarecrow
Actual Age: 192
Physical Age: 23
Modified: Normal/Natural Arrancar I guess

~Appearance~

Height: 9'6"
Weight: 246 lb
Eye Color: Glassy Blue
Hair Color/Style: Short Spiked Blonde Hair
Complexion: Pale to average

Remains of Mask: An upper jaw with sharpened teeth hidden beneath his headband
Hollow Hole: In his left chest where his heart used to be
Espada Tattoo: ---
Picture:

Spoiler:

~Personality~

Personality: A strange person no matter how he is viewed, Alexander has become twisted and sadistic over his years spent in his cocoon of insanity. The incubation periods of both his life before death as well as his afterlife played a heavy role in his quirks that he now exposes freely and without restraint. Having no fear of any kind X2 has proven himself the perfect shell for a blood thirsty destroyer of men and eater of souls, he has been know to smile every time he enters a battle and in addition drink the fluids of his downed enemies and allies. This literal thirst for blood is what caused his insanity which shapes a large part of him, like the fact that he is bat crap crazy to the point where jumping off Los Noches seems like a fun way to spend his days. His brain switches from that of an excellent military strategist, like it had functioned during his living days, to that of a five year old who is desperate to have fun. And we all know, there is nothing more cruel and sadistic than a child's mind.
Quirks: When he is on his own and even sometimes around others Tsuneo has a tendency to burst into a fit of insane laughter for no known reason other than his twisted mind found something amusing. The blood coursing through his veins has a high amount of toxins and other harmful substances flowing in it.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: none
History:
[Life Before Death]

While still alive Tsuneo was known well as Alexander Strokerson, a commanding squad leader in the United States Army Rangers. He was a killer by instinct and this helped him on his missions, as a part of the Tsuneo Company he was sent out on all of the questionable assignments where he was asked to keep his mouth shut and his head down in exchange for a large paycheck. It was never revealed to the higher ups but they could have paid Alex nothing at all and he gladly would have gone on the chase, for him the satisfaction he received from taking another’s life was enough and the money was simply an added bonus.

One day in mid-summer Alex was sent to India for the sake of eradicating a small village that had contracted a powerful disease and was to be destroyed before the virus was able to spread. Upon arriving at his destination he encountered the first group of targets. He observed them for a while, taking note of the locations they came from and where they were heading. He followed them to a small spring that was surrounded by cliff faces and was fed by a single thin river from its backside. In total there were five targets that had come here and out of them all but one that wore a large feathered headdress wadded out into the water. The man on the shore began some type of spiritual dance and a moment later a large demon creature with the body of a crocodile and a skull-mask for a head was summoned into the small cove.

The creature spoke in a foreign language and then the four people that had made their way out into the water drew blades and each cut off their left hands as a sacrifice to the beast. As the blood flowed in hard and steady streams that gushed with each beat of their individual hearts the spring below grew redder and redder and made a scent that started a kick start in Alex’s desire to kill. He sat there under cover waiting until the scent of blood became unbearable and he had to act and take at least a few lives, namely the large beast that intrigued him so.

He took the large bowie knife from the strap on his shoulder and charged into the pagan ritual with a battle cry that shook even the most inhuman creatures in the marrow of their bones. He started with the man on the shore that had on the odd headdress by shoving the blade in and keeping force on until it was protruding from the breast bone. Then he moved on to the people sacrificing themselves. They were easy enough since they gave no resistance and in a matter of seconds they were all lumpy piles of meat stacked on the bed of the pond. Now for the creature, though something odd and unexpected happened, the beast spoke in Alex’s native tongue and inquired upon him some interesting questions and offers. Foolish human, thinking that you can take my life. I’m surprised you can even see me, but that alone is rare and therefore makes me interested in you. So how would you like to become stronger than you could ever imagine? I can give you this power, all I ask is for a bit of food. Alex thought it over and found an offer of power interesting indeed but not from something as pathetic as this lowly creature, so he shook his head slowly no and then ran his knife through the face of the evil being causing it to scream in pain followed by it dissolving into oblivion. Alex found this satisfaction so great that he lowed his guard for only but a moment, but that was still enough for another creature identical to that he just killed to appear behind him and clamp his gargantuan rows of teeth around his left arm and throwing him into a cliff face. This broke his back and Alex was dead instantly.

[Life After Death]

He would wake again but this time in hueco mundo as an arrancar. Once he awoke though he had forgotten his old name, the only thing in his mind being the classification number he had been assigned, Tsuneo X2.

When Tsuneo first became an arrancar he was small, weak, and nothing more than an unranked piece of crap stuck to the bottom of an Espada’s sandal. That was the closest that anyone ever expected him to get to true power, that is until he became trapped inside the forest of menos one day and was forced to fight his way out. Tsuneo encountered many hoards of hollow as he proceded back toward the surface, eventually along the way he lost a decent chunk of his mind. The rational diplomatic side of his thought process that is. Luckily he only had to fight off one actual menos grande, but it seemed to be injured already so Tsuneo easily cut it down to size. After emerging from the forest nearly dead and completely exhausted, he passed out and laid on the desert ground for three days straight.

After waking fully restored he set off in the direction of Las Noches. It had finally happened; Tsuneo had snapped and was going to get revenge on all of the arrogant fraccion that came into his crazed stare of doom. Once he arrived at las noches he went wild. “Come on now, I thought you said that I was nothing but shit on the ground, crushed into a flattened pie to you. So get your asses back here so I can cut all of you so that you wish you were dead.” Called Tsuneo as he was on his revenge raid. In the end Tsuneo had managed to slaughter about a full third of the fraccion as a collective whole of all the Espada’s underlings. Seeing how much power and ferocity he had, not to mention the fact that all of his others were now corpses on the palace floor, Tsuneo was accepted into the white halls of Los Noches.

[Gaining of Exequias Leadership]

Decades passed and a certain reputation followed Alexander everywhere he went, describing his tactics for post battle clean up and body disposal. Though very few had ever seen him in his released form in the years after he entered the great palace in the center of the desert there was none who had lived afterwards to tell the tale and just to make sure his secret the corpses and fluids of any that rose against him were swiftly taken care of in a way that few expected. One rather curious person approached him to inquire about this like a gentleman, if he had known anything about Strokerson then the doom to come would have been avoided. “Excuse me good sir, I have heard a great deal about you but at the same I know nearly nothing. The stories are that you are a pure savage that is undefeated thus far, yet he refuses to challenge his way into the espada ranks.” Alex looked down into the man’s upturned eyes with his back toward the false sun placed within the walls; shadows crept across his face and danced in a fashion befitting only the prince of hell himself with his eyes shining a cold white from the glare. “What do you want little man? If you want to challenge the legend of Sarco Suchus then come out about it and direct the words to my ear.” Hands twitched and both weapons had been drawn, in the smaller arrancar’s hand was a kriss bladed longsword that had been attached to his waist the hilt was made of pure gold and adorned with rubies shaped into a pentagram. The later weapon was a hand knife proportional to its massive wielder, nearly four-fifths the length of former blade it appeared to have been carved from rock and bone with craftsmanship that could be arguably amateur. Of the two opponents one seemed serious while his opposite was amused by the weapon he saw in the other’s hand. “You can’t be serious, that’s the weapon of the legendary killer? This will be easier than I had planned on.” The small arrancar lunged at the big man with his blade and shouted an incantation that released a gush of steaming red liquid that splashed onto Alex’s hand and melted through the flesh to expose a considerable amount of flexing muscle tissue. Tendons cringed beneath the new wave of exposed oxygen and the knife was nearly dropped into the sands but in response Alex took his weapon and made a powerful pass while making a battle cry that almost sounded a reptilian roar, the blow was dodged with amazing finesse but this had been planned from the beginning and the change was completed with the notice of the longsword user. As another pass was made by the bigger blade a clawed hand came up and seized him by the throat, a quick jerk had the man disarmed and raised to eye level at full height so that there was nothing stopping the serial killer arrancar from getting his message across to the now whimpering creature in his grasp. “One should know when to challenge and when to observe, I have been observing for many years now and I think it is time for a challenge. I send you to find the leader of the Exequias squad and bring him here to me.” He took the man and inserted his arm into his mouth and shredded the limb between his multiple rows of razors he considered teeth and as blood flowed from the corners of his mouth he continued his instructions. “I have tasted your flesh and will be able to find you if I do not have the man I want here within a week. The next time I will make it slower and I won’t let you go afterwards.” He dropped the man and he ran off so fast that he forgot his sword, Alex left the weapon to lay where it be and then made his way back to his rock where he took his seat and began chewing on the limb stuck between his teeth like a toothpick, patiently, he waited now for his desired opponent to come forth and hear his challenge.

A total of four days passed and the large arrancar had managed to pick off every piece of flesh from the arm except for the tiny tendons that held the piece together and gave it a full shape like glue on a puzzle. The man stood as tall as he did with a mask covering his entire face though it was neither his arrancar mask nor anything that might be used to identify the funeral graves. A onyx black face plate the was trailed by a mane of long red sweeping feathers, needless to say it caught the attention of the primal blood rager and he rose from his spot for the first time since he had taken it to meet his opponent. “You do not want to fight me young one, it is a pointless effort that you can never hope to succeed in.” Words were not sparred for this trash, Alex moved into the fray with his weapon drawn and saliva running like a stream from his open mouth as his tongue hung crazily twitching in the open, the blow was blocked but the second blow from the claws had not been foreseen and now sharpened appendages were digging into the soft flesh of the supposed master executioner. The feathered man jumped back and drew his weapon followed by a quick release. The cloud of gray smoke cleared quickly around the one who caused it and it shown his six new limbs as well as his new spider-like body with a red mane similar to the one that mask had bore. “Come on out you filthy wretch, I want to see you try that again.” Several moments passed followed by a single word response, “Gladly.” To the Exequias master’s left a pair of glowing yellow eyes snapped open followed by a massive scaled body that lunged to grab a hold of the throat of the spider-man. “Damn you filthy wretch, you can’t beat me….no one can beat me.” A death roll solved the problem of the pointless rage rant and the head popped off like a pimple. Blood splattered everywhere in a rain of crimson and many of the drops fell onto the waiting tongue of the reptilian man still covered in the cloud of smoke. “I suppose as the new leader of the Exequias I should start cleaning up battle grounds.” The area was cleaned within minutes as Alexander sank his jaws into the large spider-like hide of his fallen foe and gorged on the tough flesh. Every part of the body was consumed skeleton included and then the man reverted into the form of a giant man with a red stained face and a satisfied look plastered across his face. He had gained a new rank and shown his power to all around, no doubt his legend would continue to grow now and none would be able to see just what would be to come for him in the future.

~Resurreccion~

Name: Agua Profunda
Seal Description: A large bowie knife that has a chipped and jagged blade. Overall length is around 18 inches, give or take a few. The knife is kept in a sheath strapped to his shoulder. The length of the blade is around 10-12 inches, and the rest is the handle. The handle is made out of reishi metal that looks like the jaw bone of a crocodile. And the jagged edge of the blood stained steel blade almost make out to be a representation of teeth.
Aspect of Death: Chaos
Release Phrase: rise from the depths and wash away their existence, Agua Profunda
Element/Class type: Water
Resurreccion Appearance: The mask fragments on his face grow outward and lengthen until they represent the jaws of a crocodile, then the rest of his skull morphs to represent the creature. As well as this the rest of his body, to a point. He is covered in scales made of a hard black and green substance which is similar to emerald and onyx in appearance but has the hardness of diamonds. A tail protrudes from his rear, in addition his fingers and toes grow and sharpen themselves into razor-like claws. While all of this is happening his entire body is growing in overall size until he would match that of a fully grown prehistoric croc(about 30-40 feet long from snout to tail).

Spoiler:

~Standard Techniques~

Bala - To fire his Bala his does a sort of motion like he is popping the joints in his neck and the "bullet" is launched from his shoulder.

Cero - His cero is a mix of deep green and black in a swirling cluster of chaos

Garganta - Normal proficiency, cant be used in the heat of combat

Hierro - his natural armor is tougher than most arrancar

Negación - Normal level of power

Pesquisa - His ability to sense people is extremely low

Resurrección - Agua Profunda

Sonído - Average Sonido

~Innate Techniques~(Techniques almost exclusive to your character, No more than 6 in the total, this includes resurrecion and sealed form. It is recommended that you have some innate techniques for your sealed form too)

Name: Pantano de las tripas
Usage: Released
Description: A large amount of murky water(enough to fill an average swamp, so several thousand gallons) infused with spiritual energy bursts forth from Tsu’s mouth that spreads out and covers the area which he is currently standing in. This water is what could be considered unclean in most places around the world but normally is referenced to as swamp water because of its total brown coloration. Due to this coloring it would take someone having the ability to close their eyes and still look out in order to even have a chance navigating through this filth so being pulled in or jumping in and going under water is almost like a blindness effect but not entirely. The water has a definite scent that would make it easy for anyone splashed with it a simple to track and if it is ingested then like normal swamp water you have the chance of becoming ill, though that in itself is not part of the ability. To move around in this water Tsu has a type of sonar that he makes by detecting other pressures in the water that are mixed in with his own.
Duration: It takes two rounds to get all of the water out and be usable. The user is unable to move for the two rounds it takes to produce all of the water.
Cool Down: 15 turn cool

Name: armas bestia
Usage: Sealed
Description: When not released Alexander uses this technique to show his strength, causing his fingers and toes to lengthen and then form into razor sharp claws as well as making his teeth form into three rows of fangs that can slice through steel.
Duration: 10 Turns
Cool Down: 10 Turns

Name: Agua Gemelas
Description: a perfect clone of Tsu is created from the water around him and is under his control to do with it as he wishes. If the clone is destroyed before the time runs out then the tech ends early. These clones have all the powers Tsu normally has but not as up to scale with the power of the original, they are slightly easier to kill then the original Tsu in the idea that they are under his control so they are unable to think for themselves and certain things like reaction time is decreased to a certain degree. While controlling a clone Alex is still able to move about but he is at half his normal speed.
Duration: 5 Turns
Cool Down: 7 Turns

Name: diente de armadura
Usage: Released/Sealed
Description: A large cloud of teeth surround the user after forming out of reitsu and hardening into steel density bone. These teeth act as armor against physical attacks and although it does little to stop any damage it will help in the fact that flesh and bone will both be sliced upon the fangs. This armor is able to stand up to low level elites like the tenth ranked espada and lower without shattering in the sealed form and even the novena in the released state.
Duration: 3 Turns
Cool Down: 4 Turns

Name: seguimiento carmesí
Description: Alex has the unique power to track down anyone he has ever tasted the flesh of down to the smallest measurement. This power is a mental based skill that affects his smell, hearing and gives him an innate sense of direction to point him toward the person he seeks. This power does not grant the ability to travel through dimensions to find the people affected by this "curse" however.
Duration: ---
Cool Down: ---

Name: crecimiento gigante
Description: Tsu grows in size until he has nearly triple in overall length, that would be about 100-120 feet. In addition to size strength is raised to a proportional level.
Cool Down: 8 Turns

~Rp Sample~

Sample 1
Spoiler:

Sample 2
Spoiler:

Spoiler 3
Spoiler:

Sample 4
Spoiler:

Other characters you currently have on the site:

Name:
Race:

Name:
Race:

Name:
Race:

Last edited by Alexander on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Mr. Strokerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Strokerson   Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 am

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Mr. Strokerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Strokerson   Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:55 pm

I would like to ask you to incorporate canon history into his life as an arrancar, as this site builds on the events of the manga. Also, you seem to have misunderstood the aspect of innate and standard techniques. The standard techniques are techniques like Cero, Bala etc, while the innate techniques are techniques exclusive to your character.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Mr. Strokerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Strokerson   Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Quote :
Name: diente de armadura
Description: A large cloud of teeth surround the user after forming out of reitsu and hardening into steel density bone. These teeth act as armor against physical attacks and although it does little to stop any damage it will help in the fact that flesh and bone will both be sliced upon the fangs. This armor is able to stand up to low level elites like the seventh ranked espada and lower without shattering.
Duration: 3 Turns
Cool Down: 4 Turns

I think 7th Espada is a little bit too much. Lower it to Decima (10th) in sealed form, and possibly Novena (9th) in released form, please.

Quote :
Name: crecimiento gigante
Description: Tsu grows in size until he has nearly triple in overall length, that would be about 100-120 feet. In addition to size strength is raised to a proportional level.
Cool Down: 6 Turns

Please extend the cooldown with 2 more posts.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Mr. Strokerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Strokerson   Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Mr. Strokerson 14uuo1l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Strokerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Strokerson   Mr. Strokerson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Strokerson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Custom Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com