Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Going Stir Crazy (Kita)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Empty
PostSubject: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:10 am

Vladimir walked the hallways of Las Noches, grinding his teeth as he did. He was beginning to get a little... cramped. He needed to get out more, do something, but what, he didn't know, only that he was getting frustrated being cooped up in here all the time. He banged his head loudly against the wall, the little chain dangling from his mask fragment swinging with the motion. He turned his attention to the left, as he heard a scuffing sound.

He creased his brow and moved closer to the sound, wondering what exactly it was, his chain wrapped torso making clinking sounds with every step. He sighed. So much for stealth. He continued to approach, casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:37 am

Kita was stalking the halls near the sexta espada and she could feel his reiatsu and she gave a smirk. Perhaps she's try to sneak up on him just for fun. For once she wasn't in a bad mood, and would like to keep it that way. And as long as she didn't run into Valentina, she'd be flying high. When she saw his back to her, she felt like wanting to tackle him, and make out with him right in the hall way. Running up behind him, she does what Fuu was known for, and jumped right onto his back, giving his ear a quick bite. "Hey Vladimir. How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 am

Vlad never found out what the sound was, as he had someone, he had a feeling who, jump on his back. His feeling was confirmed when she bit his ear quickly. He snickered as he looked up at Kita, shaking his head very slightly. "Hey Kita. It's going alright, I suppose, I'm just slowly going insane from boredom. You know any good cures?" He replied, a hungry look in his eyes, the hungry look he got whenever he looked on a female, or at least one he found attractive, which was most.

He tucked his arms up under Kita's leg, holding her up, not that she probably needed it. He smiled, and quickly licked his lips, revealing his sharpened teeth, which earned him a nickname by some of the other Espada, mostly Rita, Sharky. He groaned ever-so-slightly at thinking that, but forgot it immediately as he looked up at Kita again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Kita smiled down at him, and gave a small laugh. "Well have I got a cure for you then Vladimir. One that I think you'll like." She said before her smile turned to a smirk. With his arms under her legs she pushed up a bit, and towered over him, her hands on his shoulders. "How about you carry me to your room or mine and I'll show you what I'm talking about." She said, knowing a kindred slut when she saw one.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Vlad snickered again and began to walk off, heading in the general direction of Kita's room. "You may have to point it out exactly, I only know a general area f where your room is, I don't usually hang out in that area." He said, looking up at Kita, smirking.

Vlad chucked lightly wondering what exactly to expect when he got to Kita's room, he knew of her reputation, but he had only heard second hand rumors, never the exact truth. He was now going to find out first hand, and he smirked broadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Kita smirked right back at him from her position on his back. "There would be no reason for you to visit the top four Espada rooms. But just let me tell you that the Tercera's rooms are something to behold. Quite spacious, and lots of....area." She practically purred in his ear. She directed him to her room, and with a small laugh, they entered. Knowing of her promise to Lucy, she reached back and locked the door. This way they wouldn't get walked in on...as interesting as that would be.

When they were in, Kita gave another laugh and got off his back. "Welcome to my rooms Vladimir." She said throwing her arms wide and spinning in a small circle. She did love her Tercera rooms. "Now, as I said, I've got a cure for the boredom, but you'll have to be willing to share after this. I'm too much woman for one man to handle." She said with no thought to what would happen if Jinx walked in.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:49 am

Vlad blindly followed Kita's directions, listening to her speak, smiling all the while. "Excellent, sounds like a great place to relieve boredom." He said, grinning. He entered her room, and noticed her lock the door behind them. He felt her hop off of his back and he turned to face her, as she welcomed him.

"Oh I do feel welcome indeed." He said, also looking around her room. His attention was pulled back to Kita as she spoke, and he chuckled. "So long as I don't have to share you with someone else at once, I am fine." He answered, a large grin in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Stir Crazy (Kita)   Going Stir Crazy (Kita) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Stir Crazy (Kita)
Page 1 of 1