Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » After a day at school (Inoue private)
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
    Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
    All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Zedicus Zarander

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Zedicus

Zedicus

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:13 am

Shinigami Application

~Basic~

Name: Zedicus Zane Zarander
    Alias/Nickname: Zane
    Actual Age: 369
    Physical Age: 21
    Division: 2nd

~Appearance~

Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 137 lb
    Eye Color: Maroon
    Hair Color/Style: Blonde, messy
    Complexion: medium
    Any distinguishing features: none
    Picture:

Zedicus Zarander Kyuzo-11

~Personality~

Personality: Overall Zane is a very complex person. But to put some detail into it, he would almost certainly be viewed as insane due to what appears to be a multiple personality disorder and serious mood swings. This simply means that Zane has a knack for changing his mind set to fit the situation while on an assignment. For instance, say he was set to assassinate someone. Then Zane would become very stealthy and cruel relying on survival instinct and tactics. Where as, say he was assigned to be a type of body guard for a child whose parents were recently killed or went missing. Then he would change himself into playing the role of something like an older brother that would not only protect the kid but also try his best to comfort them. Over all, Zane is a very calm and laid back guy. Almost like a pot head, just not nearly as random. Though there is one thing that Zane will not tolerate, that is an insult to or any form of damage done to his squad and its barracks. If someone were to cause even the smallest crack in the wall or misplace a single pebble from the inside roads he would then force himself to attack that person until he either felt they had repaid their debt to him or until they agree to pay for the damage.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single
    Quirks: Compulsive use of swears

History: Life was hard on Zane right from the start. When he was still very young a mad man burst into his home and forced him to watch as his parents, brother, and two younger sisters were murdered. Zane only survived because just as the crazed killer turned to him and raised his blade, a fierce burst of spiritual pressure erupted from Zane’s body like a shadowy appendage that took hold of the intruder and rammed him face first into the floor until he was dead and his skull flattened down to his shoulders. Zane had of course blacked out and was unaware of what he did so when he awoke from his dark slumber he saw the man’s remains and threw up the wept until an alerted soul reaper came onto the scene. Seeing the bloody sight and the boy’s dead family he asked Zane to come with him as a type of younger brother because he assumed that it was Zane that had taken out the deranged killer ad wanted to see his full potential.

Over the course of the next one to two hundred years Zane also became a soul reaper in squad two with his “brother” and lived a very happy life. Until one day when a small group of soul reapers were found with their bodies twisted into unnatural shapes and a few…parts missing. Zane and his proxy brother were sent on an assignment to identify and eliminate the source of the assault.

After a full day of searching the two were exhausted and scouted out a place to rest. After a short search they stopped under a large tree to take a short breather. They sat and talked about a few things for the best part of an hour. Then when the two were ready to get up and resume their search, a mass of thronged vines burst out of the roots of the tree and took hold of Zane’s throat and sword arm. “Damn it,” yelled Zane wincing at his new found pain. Tsuneo drew his zanpakuto and said, “Guess we found it.”

In a split second Tsuneo had produced a kido of flames that incinerated the plant’s arms from Zane who immediately got to a safe distance away. Zane said a few quick swears then released his zanpakuto. “Come forth from the reach of night, Yoru Tsume!” An arm of shadows burst forth from Zane’s chest and reached for the vines and saw that while helping Zane, Tsuneo had been caught by the vines and they were wrapped completely around both of his arms and were slowly making their way to his throat cutting him deeply and they crept. Upon seeing this Zane’s anger took over just as it had before when his family was killed and the shadow appendage that sprang forth from him latched onto the oncoming vines. When the vines were in his grasp Zane, now aware of his actions used the shadow to pull the hollow from its camouflage inside the tree’s trunk and produced a grotesque Venus flytrap like creature.

“Damn you”, said the hollow. “Let him go,” yelled Zane, “or else you will die just that much sooner.” The hollow almost looked as though it were considering its options, but it was all just for show.
    The hollow laughed and said, “You really are a great negotiator boy. Die now or die later? But in reality I don’t believe that you could destroy me at either time,” the hollow turned his one disturbing eye toward Tsuneo, “Although your friend here might actually do me some damage. Therefore, he dies now.”

The fiend quickened his pace as Tsuneo attempted to break free and caught his shoulders at the sockets. In just a second both of Tsuneo’s arms were lying detached and twitching on the ground. “Aw DAMN IT,” yelled Tsuneo in a cry of pain. When Zane saw his blood brother dying in the clutches of a hideous monster memories of when his first family flooded back over him. And just like last time the shadow arm from Zane’s chest went wild as his head quickly accessed the knowledge of what he was going to do. With a primal yell from Zane the demon stopped ripping Tsuneo like paper and turned his attention. The arm grabbed a hold of the hollow and used its unnatural strength to grasp its foe with several tons of pressure until it begged for mercy. “Please….have…….. Mercy...” pleaded the hollow. Zane simply kept completely silent and shook his head no as he exerted the last amount of pressure so that the enemy folded in upon itself, cries of pain ringing throughout the area.

Dropping the dead demon’s corpse, Zane used his shadow arm to bring his beloved brother in close to him and took him into his arms. Tsuneo was still alive, but the blood loss from his empty shoulder sockets meant he would be dead any second now. “Brother…,” said Zane. Tsuneo stopped his brother and tried to look comforting. “Now don’t go soft just because I’m going to die, “said Tsuneo laughing weakly, “you must not let my passing distract you. You must move on in your life and continue to be stronger.” Zane was nearly in tears but none the less taking in every word. “If you really want to mourn me, then do so through training. Every time you think of me and want to cry, come to this tree and swing your sword at it. Once you have done this so many times that the tree falls over, then and only then can you feel sad for me. But by then I hope you no longer feel the need to be upset.” Tsuneo winced as the blood flow increased. “I never said this enough my brother but I truly did love you as a member of my own house.” With these words Tsuneo went limp in Zane’s grasp. Taking to heart his brother’s last wishes Zane released the corpse and drew his unreleased Zanpakuto and violently hacked away at the tree for a full four days straight, barely cutting through at all. When he stopped Zane made a small grave and buried Tsuneo under the tree that now held great significance to him, and then reported back to HQ.

Over the many years to come Zane would go to the tree every day and cut away at it bit by bit. Until one day the great massive grave marker fell down to the earth. “I understand now, Tsuneo, you didn’t want your dying to ruin me so you set a nearly impossible task ahead of me. Because you knew that I would honor your last request. Well I am not sad anymore as you predicted, and I’m ready to begin anew from now on. You shall always remain in my heart as a precious person but now I shall forge a path of my own, fear not for I shall never fail a promise to you.” And with that Zane walked away from the downed tree never to return and set out to make a new life.

~Zanpakuto Information~

Blade Name: Kiri Kamikaze
    Sealed Blade appearance: A pair of twin swords held in a single sheath across his back.

Spoiler:

Zanpaktou spirit: A large mechanical looking being with three eyes arranged into a triangular pattern with two level to each other and the third centered between them but raised into the area of the forehead. His head is shrouded by long and shaggy brown hair that runs into long sideburns which extend past the shoulders in the front and the back side extending several inches to half a foot below the base of the neck. His bottom jaw is detachable thanks to a mechanical system consisting of gears and other well oiled parts which allows for extremely wide opening, in addition it is lined with teeth made of razors that are easily able to shred through skin and sometimes even bone. The head itself is attached to the main body by a twelve inch blade which has been folded into a stump and ejects out through the base of the joint. The chest, abdomen and hip areas are concealed beneath a ragged black cloak resembling a serape in design, having a clearly closed top with a hole for the head to poke through with the sides and bottom being open to allow more mobility. From the body extend four long arms and two lanky legs which are similar to the head in the idea that each are detachable with a switchblade like knife concealed in each. Each arm and leg itself is composed of five section to allow greater dexterity, in addition there are saw blades hidden within each section which are able to be extended as well as retracted. The pigmentation of the body seems to resemble a medium brown wood texture; this is tricky since his entire body is actually composed of adamantine.
    Inner world A dark world that resembles a post apocalyptic metropolis that is bleeding poison from the walls.

~Shikai Information~

Release Phrase: Intoxicate, Kiri Kamikaze
    Released blade appearance:

Spoiler:

~Shikai Techniques/Abilities~ (seated officers can have 1-2 shikai abilities depending on the strength of those abilities, Lieutenants can have 2 of considerable strength, and Captains can have 3 powerful ones. )

Name of abilty/technique: Yūdoku sutairu: Kaiten doku sākasu (Toxic Release: Spinning Poison Circus)
    Description: By rotating at a high velocity the user secretes a large amount of liquid toxins that is released at a constant rate in order to create an orb around the user. Even though the orb is made of a liquid the speed at which it is traveling makes it so that only direct physical attacks are able to penetrate the sphere. However, if a person comes into contact with the toxin then they are introduced to the other effect of this technique. Upon contact the substance begins eating the skin cells, working its way deep down into the lower layers of the body causing rot and decay. This rotting effect is only able to be stopped after it begins by physically removing the affected part of the body. The amount of poison able to be produced by this weapon is only enough to perform this technique a total of three times in a battle.
    Duration: One Round
    Cool Down: Three Rounds
    Preparation: n/a

Name of abilty/technique: Yūdoku hatsubai-bi: Pureisu de reitō (Toxic Release: Frozen in Place)
    Description: This techniques is an injury poison which as the classification suggests means that the effects cannot take place unless the weapon has made an injury on the intended target. It has several stages which take place at a rate of one round per stage as well as an immediate effect which occurs when the injury is made. The stages are as follows:

Immediate
    - Slight numbness of lips and tongue

Stage 1
    - Increasing paresthesia in face and extremities
    - Sensations of lightness and floating
    - Headache, nausea, severe abdominal pain, diarrhoea and/or vomiting

Stage 2
    - Increasing paralysis
    - Motor dysfunction with weakness, hypoventilation and speech difficulties
    - Convulsions, mental impairment, cardiac dysfunction

Stage 3
    - Central nervous system (CNS) dysfunction
    - Complete paralysis
    Duration: Described Above
    Cool Down: 5 post cool

~Bankai~(Captains only) (no more than 3 abilities)

Bankai Appearance/spirit manifestation:

~Bankai Techniques/Abilities~

Name:
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cool Down:
    Preparation:

Name of abilty/technique:
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cool Down:
    Preparation:

~Other Techniques~
    Swordsmanship: Intermediate
    Shunpo: Advanced
    Hand to hand: Advanced
    Kido: Intermediate
    Others(is their any other abilities that you feel need mentioning?)

~Other Information~(Could be additional weapons or anything else you like use to know)

~Rp Sample~ Zane stood on sokyoku hill overlooking the entire Soul Society. “Interesting,” thought Zane, “I would have thought that a hollow of this size would be easier to detect, tricky bastard.” Zane brushed his hair away from his face and then shot up like a fired round. “There you are.” Zane stood up and flash stepped away towards the west gate.
    The hollow was a large snake like creature. Zane was sure that he hadn’t been noticed because the hollow hadn’t moved since he detected it at sokyoku. He was almost ready to move in when a novice reaper didn’t realize that he was about to move right in between Zane and the hollow and also right into the striking distance of the beast. “Damn it,” thought Zane as he considered his options. After a moment he decided to go in for a strike at the demon any way.
    As the massive fiend prepared itself to swallow the stray soul, Zane moved into position just a little faster and struck. Blast gods. Decimate the foes body, and steal their mind. Hadou number three Byakurai. White lightning sprang from Zane’s fingers and struck the hollow on the bridge of its nose. The hollow was mostly unaffected but it hurt just enough for it to move for the other soul to see it and run away.
    “That was my dinner,” exclaimed the hollow!! “And you can be labeled as my assignment,” said Zane. The hollow seemed amused by this and let out a chuckle. “Assignment? I think not, more like the one who ordered you off the menu!”
    The hollow lunged at Zane, who easily moved out of the way. “oh please,” said Zane, “The western seas, bubble with heat. Heat of Ifrit, show your true form! Bakadou 23 Kasairyuu!” Four walls of magma spew from the earth, then turn to black obsidian. Rising up skywards, sealing the hollow inside.
    “Damn you to the stone gray hell,” yelled the hollow. “Maybe I’ll see you there one day, make sure to book me a room,” said Zane. Zane drew his zanpakuto and raised it high. “ Have a nice trip,” said Zane as he thrush the blade of his ninjato into the prominent skull of the hollow. As it screamed Zane withdrew his sword and sheathed it and walked away as the beast dissolved into oblivion.

Other characters you currently have on the site:

Name: Alexander
    Race: Arrancar

Name: Linkin Cleft
    Race: Quincy

Name:
    Race:

Last edited by Zedicus on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Orihime
    Admin
    Orihime

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 am

HI,

please add linkin to the other characters you currently have on the site, he might not be approved but he counts :p

also:
    Quote :
    Name of abilty/technique: Yūdoku sutairu: Kaiten doku sākasu (Toxic Release: Spinning Poison Circus)
    Description: By rotating at a high velocity the user secretes a large amount of liquid toxins that is released at a constant rate in order to create an orb around the user. Even though the orb is made of a liquid the speed at which it is traveling makes it so that only direct physical attacks are able to penetrate the sphere. However, if a person comes into contact with the toxin then they are introduced to the other effect of this technique. Upon contact the substance begins eating the skin cells, working its way deep down into the lower layers of the body causing rot and decay. This rotting effect is only able to be stopped after it begins by physically removing the affected part of the body. The amount of poison able to be produced by this weapon is only enough to perform this technique a total of three times in a battle.
    Duration: One Round
    Cool Down: Three Rounds
    Hmmm im thinking those of higher ranks wouldn't be as effected by the poison? Also there has to a limit at which the poison will stop. So maybe it can only cause an area about 3cm's in diamtere around the wound? or something xD i dont know its just an idea. But to say that it will just keep eating and eating eating the flesh away is a bit much.

Quote :
    Name of abilty/technique: Yūdoku hatsubai: Shi
    Description: In the initial release, Kiri Kamikaze has the ability to produce a special type of weapon similar to the poisons created in the glands of many deadly species of Frogs(Batrachotoxin) and therefore is a contact poison that is activated by touch. Dosages of this poison vary from target to target depending on their mass, the heavier requiring more than the lighter for it to be lethal. Someone that weighs approximately 68 kg (150 lbs) would require 100 micrograms, or equivalent to the weight of two grains of ordinary table salt, for a dosage to become potentially lethal. This dosage would increase at a rate of 1.5 micrograms per pound. This toxin is thus around fifteen times more potent than curare (another arrow poison used by South American Indians and derived from plants of the genera Strychnos and Curarea), and about ten times more potent than tetrodotoxin, from the puffer fish. As a neurotoxin it affects the nervous system. Neurological function depends on depolarization of nerve and muscle fibres due to increased sodium ion permeability of the excitable cell membrane. Lipid-soluble toxins such as this toxin act directly on sodium ion channels involved in action potential generation and by modifying both their ion selectivity and voltage sensitivity. This has a direct effect on the peripheral nervous system (PNS). In the PNS the poison produced by Kiri Kamikaze produces increased permeability (selective and irreversible) of the resting cell membrane to sodium ions, without changing potassium or calcium concentration. This influx of sodium depolarizes the formerly polarized cell membrane. It also alters the ion selectivity of the ion channel by increasing the permeability of the channel toward larger cations. Voltage-sensitive sodium channels become persistently active at the resting membrane potential. Batrachotoxin kills by permanently blocking nerve signal transmission to the muscles. Although generally classified as a neurotoxin, this toxin has marked effects on heart muscles. These effects are similar to the cardiotoxic effects of digitalis (digoxin), a poison found in the foxglove plant. It interferes with heart conduction, causing arrhythmias, extrasystoles, ventricular fibrillation and other changes which lead to cardiac arrest. This poison induces a massive release of acetylcholine in nerves and muscles and destruction of synaptic vesicles, as well. Structural changes in nerves and muscles are due to a massive influx of sodium ions, which produces osmotic alterations. This toxin's activity is temperature-dependent, with a maximum activity at 37 degrees Celsius (98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Its activity is also more rapid at an alkaline pH, which suggests that the unprotonated form may be more active. While it is not an antidote, the membrane depolarization can be prevented or reversed by either tetrodotoxin (from puffer fish), which is a noncompetitive inhibitor, or saxitoxin ("red tide"). These both have effects antagonistic to those of batrachotoxin on sodium flux. Certain anesthetics may act as receptor antagonists to the action of this alkaloid poison, while other local anesthetics block its action altogether by acting as competitive antagonists. After a person has received a lethal dosage of the toxin it will take a total of ten rounds for them to fully die. The first round after being affected there is a pain rush that passes up and down the affected person's left arm, this pain is able to be ignored but may cause a decent amount of twitching in the limb. In the fourth round a more serious wave of pain rushes the affected's entire body, this pain pushes the limits on the brains pain sensors and is nearly impossible to ignore. The second stage is where the toxin would stop if there was not enough poison to be lethal and this pain will gradually fade for three rounds until only a bit of mental shock remains. The final stage however will occur when a lethal amount is administered, the effects of the pain cause a complete nervous system fail rendering the body's information highway completely useless and nonfunctional. This would halt all signals from the brain to any other area of the body including the automatic breath function, digestion, and the electronic pulse that controls the beating of the heart meaning that a person administered enough toxin to kill them will become nothing more than a pile of brain dead meat after three rounds. Normally for a person to be given a lethal amount of the toxin a full grab is required, though this is not true for smaller beings such as small animals and children. For the smaller targets an amount of toxin that would cover three complete fingers would be enough to cause death. This does not apply however, to smaller beings that have achieved a substantial amount of spiritual energies(an elite level), these people still require a full hand grab like every other medium to large subject.
    Duration: Described above
    Cool Down: Used once per topic
    WHOAH O.O this is heckka confusing, please get rid of all that scientific stuff x.X not everyone is a science nerd lol Also am i reading right that you say the poison causes death if grabbed ? coz thats what i got from the last few sentences. But anyway get rid of all that unnecessary stuff, it just confuses and make it hard for me to know what you are talking about.

Back to top Go down
    Zedicus

Zedicus

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:43 am

Well if I only made it affect a 3 cm area then the tech is a bit useless since in all honest that will do absolutely nothing and people would BS their way into the sphere and just pick off the dead flesh like a harmless scab. Maybe if we extended it to like a 3 in radius area it would have some power fitting for a third seat but like I said a 3 cm is more of an unseated level of power. Also I'd like to point out something, no matter how powerful someone becomes they are unable to make the basic components of their cells any stronger so I dont see a reason for elite vs normal power level to affect this.

Im sorry but I'd like to keep the "unnecessary stuff", it all plays into the effects so that people cant BS their way out of a poison. and yes although the effects of the poison kill people after I "just touch them" I am required to get a full hand grab on a super hero level person in the middle of combat no matter what race they are. I figured that having to make that level of direct physical contact in the heat of battle against someone who I know will metagame out of the way due to their human nature that will undoubtedly lead them to check this application if I fight them. In other words I know its a powerful technique but the drawback of what I need to do to use it seems fair enough.

---------------------------------------------

Im sorry if I sound rude above but this application has been BSed so many times both in approval stage and in RP so I feel I have to be harsh and direct.
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 am

Well i did say that was just an example xD i didnt expect you to use the 3cm thing lol. But just so you know poison is on our severely restricted list which is why we are so strict on it. If you didn't know that then you didn't check the list which is listed in the thread called 'things you need to know before making your character' it is posted in the character creation section. But that aside the fact remains that there needs to be a limit to the range of it eating the flesh away.

As for the second one: O.o all that 'unnecessary stuff' relates to the effect it has on a person i would imagine since well shinigami etc dont exist in real life. so really it doesnt tell you what it woud do to someone with spiritual pressure and people would still 'bullshit' their way out with that fact. But here on the site we aim to make sure that things like that dont happen, if someone tries to get out of something that clearly should occur then that is where getting it moderatered comes in. But we do not allow one hit kills, and that is what that poison is. Sure you have to get a full hand on them but to be honest that is easy xD touching them is not hard. And if they take into battle OOC knowledge that once again can be dealt with by moderators. for example if they magically knew never to let you touch them etc

As for the once per topic thing well yeah but thats still a one hit kill for one person O.o, we are strict on such things. I'm sorry to hear that this app has had such a hard time but perhaps it is the content? perhaps the whole one hit thing is always going to be denied? I'm not sure what other places rules or reasons for doing what they did were but here ours are backed by the fact we dont allow one hit kills and that poison is on our severely restricted list.

sorry i was blunt but i figure if you are going to be (which is fine ^^) then i would be too.

Back to top Go down
    https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
    Zedicus

Zedicus

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:38 am

Well as for the first one, I would think that the space I suggested in my previous post would suffice. If you approve of that Ill edit it in. As for the second one I think it may be best to simply remove it for now and replace it with a new technique that works better for this site's rules.
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 am

ummm it just says 3 it doesnt say what ...so what distance were you meaning? 3 metres? 3 what? O.o
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
    Zedicus

Zedicus

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 am

It says 3 inches (3in)

and btw I edited a new tech in place of the other one so could I get some notes there.
    Back to top Go down
    Orihime
    Admin
    Orihime

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 am

ahh i read the 3 in radius as 3 (something) in radius xD hahaha :3

Quote :
    Name of abilty/technique: Yūdoku hatsubai-bi: Pureisu de reitō (Toxic Release: Frozen in Place)
    Description: This techniques is an injury poison which as the classification suggests means that the effects cannot take place unless the weapon has made an injury on the intended target. It has several stages which take place at a rate of one round per stage as well as an immediate effect which occurs when the injury is made. The stages are as follows:

Immediate
    - Slight numbness of lips and tongue

Stage 1
    - Increasing paresthesia in face and extremities
    - Sensations of lightness and floating
    - Headache, nausea, severe abdominal pain, diarrhoea and/or vomiting

Stage 2
    - Increasing paralysis
    - Motor dysfunction with weakness, hypoventilation and speech difficulties
    - Convulsions, mental impairment, cardiac dysfunction

Stage 3
    - Central nervous system (CNS) dysfunction
    - Complete paralysis
    Duration: Described Above
    Cool Down: 5 post cool

Okey dokey lets lookie at this one. So the victim gets any of the symptoms listed below the stages? because everyone's body reacts to things different so i would imagine some might get the convulsions while others might get the mental impairment etc? otherwise there is an awful lot of things listed under each stage. Also the complete paralysis woudl mean that you could auto kill the target D: so maybe not complete paralysis, maybe paralysis of the bitten area or something. (just ideas like last time i wasnt saying make it 3cm just giving examples of other things you could choose)

Also does the effect wear off immediately after the third stage? because that is how i read it, if not then how and when does it.
    Back to top Go down
    Maku

Maku

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 am

I was just wondering about the name of your sword... Kiri Kamikaze doesn't have much to do with poison (it means Everything Divine Wind)...

Have you considered changing it so it fits more with a) its own abilities and / or b) it's spirit form? Usually there is some connection.

Might I suggest something like...
    Yakusatsu / Chudokushi (both mean 'Death by Poison') or maybe

Nijidokuga (Double Poison Fang / Two-Fold Poison Fang)

last one sounds pretty cool Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Zedicus Zarander Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Zedicus Zarander   Zedicus Zarander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zedicus Zarander
    Page 1 of 1