Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

An Evil Plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

An Evil Plan Empty
PostSubject: An Evil Plan   An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:49 am

He had his sights on claiming the sword of darkness perhaps things could go his way after obtaining the seikeimon before leaving the shinigami establishment, Kade knew that this sword was a legend. The previous version of the story turned up to be a lie and then the sword was in a secret location a soul reaper wasn't suppose to gain the sword. Kade wanted to know if the legend was true but he needed information but killing a few shinigami couldn't hurt while getting his information. Two shinigami teams were patrolling around the area this was perfect to ambush them as Kade waited for the squad member to come to his location. Kade quietly but quickly attacks them then allowing one of them to reach the cellphone then stabbing his hand with his zanpakuto. "Alright, I know you dont any piece of me but you can LIVE LONG ENOUGH to answer my question....WHERE DID THAT FOOL YAMAMOTO PLACE THE FORBIDDEN SWORD?"
Back to top Go down
Hona

Hona

An Evil Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evil Plan   An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Hona had been laying low for a while now, taking tips from Urahara but refusing to live with him. She was told not to interfere herself with issues like these, but she could not help herself. When she saw the scene of the shinigami stabbing another visions of her past flooded into her. Causing her to to fall to her knee's and scream. It was instantanious though and she was right back up, right pissed. She removed her oversized sword from her guitar case and jumped up over onto a building above the scene.

"Crystalize the world."

Her sword flashed as it grew and changed in shape. Covering in crystal as she jumped down towards the man attacking the shinigami. Her spiritual pressure dwarfing any in the area. When she touched the ground she swung her sword at the man from the side, with power enough to shatter a seated shinigami zanpakuto.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

An Evil Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evil Plan   An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Kade was bleeding from his shoulder then his attacks against the squad members ended just to find out what the hell hurt his shoulder. He didn't expect anybody to catch him off guard but the squad member was really afraid because someone was behind him maybe it was a clown who didn't know better.

"What the hell? OMIGOD NOT HER NOT NOW....the former captain of squad thirteen" The guy said. Kade thought the guy was ready get some answers from this clown not knowing that somebody else was here and actually attacked him, he turns around then see her. Kade's heart just stop it was the ex-captain of squad thirteen but what & why the hell was she doing here yet still had a problem with shinigami attacking other shinigami. "Hey, hey whoa take it easy....I just wanted a few answers from these clowns and we're just going to call it a day Hona...I'm sorry ma'am so very sorry" Kade yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hona

Hona

An Evil Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evil Plan   An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm

(OOC: Just so you know. Every shinigami believes me to be dead.)

Hona twitched her wrist and her sword moved along like a snake and surrounded Kade, keeping him from moving. Looking around at the other shinigami and opened her mouth to tell them to leave and mention no one of her existence. Instead she screamed again. Falling to her knee's. " Stop! Stop! Stop! No more! NO MORE! " The sword retracted from kade and in an explosion of energy began to transform. Taking the shape of a very large, very angry looking crystal dragon. Hona sat atop this dragon, in pain. When she regained herself she looked around and angrily looked at the Shinigami, while the dragon kept a close eye on Kade.

"If ANYONE tells ANYONE that I am still alive! I will hunt you down! Got it!" She shot angry looks around at everyone. She was angry with them, and angry with herself. She could not control herself, she needed to fix herself and soon. She finally focused on Kade, "Now what was this about a sword?"

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

An Evil Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evil Plan   An Evil Plan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 am

One of the squad members started helping his friend back up they promised never to utter a word about what they just discover if they did it would be bad. They all nodded to the former captain and they started running back to wherever they came from. Kade was in a bad situation he didn't need this right now a person no a captain who was suppose to be dead and has the power to kick his butt. This woman answers focusing back just as Kade was trying to find a way of getting the hell outta there but no use. The dragon was kepting a eye on him the rogue wonders if he were to try anything would his goose finally be cooked. "Why the hell should I tell her anything? No, I'll be dead she had amazing powers an ex-captain against a rogue ex-vice captain a no win situation" He thought.

"Ok, Ok, I'll talk......please I beg you their is a legend of a sword that some shinigami actually discover in Japan, something called the Muramasato blade.....the sword of death....now the old man was afraid of the weapon because it could do severe damage to a shinigami which it forbidden or a any shinigami to take it.....I just wanted to know of it location" He said.

Kade slowly started backing away from her and the dragon hoping and begging that she would show some mercy. "But I'll do anything you want please your secret is safe with me we're both ex-shinigami....but still I'll do whatever you want" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Evil Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evil Plan   An Evil Plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evil Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com