Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

vizard request / reservation change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urquhart

Urquhart

vizard request / reservation change Empty
PostSubject: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Hi if possible can i reserve the rank of former 13th division captain Vizard for my new character Akira Sisabe and replace his reservation (11th division 2nd seat) with my final character Mae Fon?

I know I'm being a pest with these changes. Sorry!

Maku / Urquhart

p.s. I'll have them both submitted by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Before i approve these i need to know the current ranks of your characters, i need to know so i can ensure you dont get too many high ranking characters.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Urquhart

Urquhart

PostSubject: Re: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Name: Maku Kazashimo
Race: Shinigami

Name: Urquhart Vespasia (character submitted but needs approval)
Race: Arrancar

Name: Lulu Kuiiji
Race: Bount

If I'm limited to one or the other I'd prefer the Vizard captaincy as I already have a Shinigami. I understand your point about having too many characters.

In that case I'd like to submit a single character called Akira 'Hokage' Fon, former Captain of Squad 13 and now Vizard, as a compromise. Hope I get it as it's gonna be a great character!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:17 pm

i have talked to staff and unfortunately it seems that everyone thinks you should have to get rid of a character to get the vizard. We are toughening up on the multiple ranks per rper lately and well that was just staff's majority decision. Sorry about that.

Sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Urquhart

Urquhart

PostSubject: Re: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Well I really want that Vizard post so...

...well out of all the characters I'd have to choose to get rid of Urquhart and replace him.

Couple of questions though:

I have a friend who wants to join the site. Can I turn control of Urquhart over to him?

Urquhart is connected with Maku so if I'm gonna lose control of him I need to change Maku's character history slightly. If you don't mind, could you delete the bit in Maku's history section about his brother? I can lose the Bankai stuff too whilst you're at it as I doubt I'll be getting that for a while, I'll just request it when the time comes. Or shall I just resubmit the character sheet (Maku's) with the relevant bits edited?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 pm

you can give urqu to your friend, and it depends on what you wish to do. I can do it or you can resubmit the app as you wish it to be ^^
Back to top Go down
Urquhart

Urquhart

PostSubject: Re: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 am

OK I'll resubmit then. Thanks! Smile

I'll get the Vizard character finished off over the next few days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vizard request / reservation change   vizard request / reservation change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vizard request / reservation change
Page 1 of 1