Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Lance Fuller (Done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance Fuller

Lance Fuller (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm

~Basic~

Name:Lance Fuller
Alias/Nickname: Omega

~Appearance~

Height: 5:9
Weight: 150
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/Style: Short untamed brown hair
Complexion: fair
Distinguishing features: none
Picture:
Lance Fuller (Done) Undead0029AnimeDude

Personality: Lance is sweet and kind a hopes for a day where this would didnt have to have so much war... but Lance has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) and it wants war a full scale war for he is Omega. Other then that Lance is pretty straight forward he loves sparing and helping people gain the skills need to win a fight
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single
Quirks: Lance has a problem with... chocolate the fact that he is diabetic doesn't help
History:
Childhood
Lance was born in a small town called Hell..... no really no joke its Michigan. When Lance was 6 his father beat and attacked his mother till one his mother just didn't wake up and all Lance had to remember her by was a was her were her dog tags that she had when she was in the army.. 2 years later he started hearing voices and then his "Skills" began to come though he drew a dagger and he killed his father... they couldnt find the weapon or match anything to the killer they threw Lance into foster home after foster home...
Earlyteens
after 5 years of moving around he was put in the Fuller home and they loved Lance they sent him to therapy... the Fuller family had a young daughter named Mia and they became friends fast when Lance turned 17 he took upon him self the last name Fuller... only months after that they all got in a car accident... killing the Fullers... except Lance and Mia who Lance had protected.... Lance added dog tags for both of them as well
Full-Bringers days
Lance left Mia with there aunt and walked the world alone... a old man found him and told him about the powers he had and told him what they were called "Full Bringers" this word haunted him was that the reason everyone around him died... he stayed with the Full Bringers gaining skills he could pull a Sword from his mothers tag he called hers the Queens Blade but he didnt try to use the Fullers he was afraid of his power... when Lance was 21 the old man was on his death bed and gave Lance his Full Bringer power and told him his power was nothing to be afraid of... from then on Lance took it on himself to help other Full Bringers see this power is a gift not a curse... Lance trained with all of the tags gain Armor with the Sword he called the full power of his power "Divine King Mode" Lance was always one for naming stuff

~Full Bring~ Dog tags that symbolize the lost loved ones

Item in normal state: A necklace with 3 dog tags on it
Item once full bring is used: The Center dog tag- Becomes the
The sword doubles the strength of Lance and downs his speed when used alone the sword is made of 1.14% of Sekkiseki rock making it strong to weapons bound with spiritual pressure.
Queens Blade
The outer 2 turn into gold armor called Divine King Mode
Further description of item once Full Bring has been used:
looks
Using rights: This suit can only be used when the Queens blade is active.
Description: The suit is also made of Sekkiseki rock so i take take a hit thou its not invincible the suit can take heavy hits about 3 times after that the armor will begin to show the damage. The increase in endurance and speed is 50% when the armor is activated (not while its ability is activated though) ... this armor has a after affect... of Lance losing his Control of Omega.

Ability: The suit is strong and very durable and can become invincible for 3 post at halving his Strength and speed when its done the suit becomes weaker to attacks
Cooldown: 4 posts

Back
Lance Fuller (Done) King+form+SIC3
Front
Lance Fuller (Done) SIC-Kiwami-Tamashi-Kamen-Rider-Blade-King-Form-Gallery-By-Redmage20386-01

Other characters you currently have on the site:

Name:Shrioku Hakudo
Race:Shinigami

Last edited by Lance Fuller on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:05 pm

love the character image :3

Anyways, i need some info on the sword and armour that the dog tags become. How powerful are they? what can the armour withstand etc im imagining that full brings would have a cooldown? im not sure though since well.....my knowledge on them is limited xD but depending on the power of the armour and sword it might not need one. So if you could add that in for me that would be great :3
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Lance Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:44 am

I dont think they do seeing as chad is one and his powers can be around but if my powers are to powerful i will be willing to add cool downs to my powers
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:57 am

Call me annoying :3 which i can be sometimes but i need some more info on the sword and suit still, how much of a boost does the armour give him? what could it take, how about the sword? how strong etc. Just try to add anything you can think of about the working of them :3
Back to top Go down
Lance Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

there will that work i meanif not tell what in missing lol
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 am

Using rights: This suit can only be used when the Queens blade is active.
Description: The suit is also made of Sekkiseki rock so i take take a hit thou its not invincible the suit can take heavy hits about 3 times after that the armor will begin to show the damage. The increase in endurance and speed is 50% when the armor is activated (not while its ability is activated though) ... this armor has a after affect... of Lance losing his Control of Omega.

Ability: The suit is strong and very durable and can become invincible for 3 post at halving his Strength and speed when its done the suit becomes weaker to attacks
Cooldown: 4 posts

O.k i kind of set it out like this so it was easier to understand. I added a cooldown for the ability since it needed one, also i lowered the buff to 50% otherwise it would need a duration and cooldown. that is up to you though its just an example :3

Could you do the same with the blade? Since i gather that the blade is not just a standard blade, it would be able to take hits from some level of shinigami zanpaktou etc right?
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

yeah working on it
Back to top Go down
Lance Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 am

I think im done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Fuller (Done)   Lance Fuller (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lance Fuller (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com