Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:39 am

This is bullshit.” A rather annoyed Kenji said, as he was within his office during paperwork. He knew that each division would have paperwork to do and each officer is required to do some form of paperwork. But damn, he didn’t remember ever having this much paperwork doing his time as lieutenant. Then again, he doesn’t remember having any paperwork at all. Most likely it was due to him, disappearing whenever he had paperwork in which case when he returns it would always be done and turned into the right location. Secretly, he knew that his former Captain was the reason for it and often thanks him or at least try to. Man, his captain was a nice guy always helping those underneath him with their paper work, allowing them to get off earlier on a rather lazy day. Though one who didn’t spend time around within the division, would think them this division had an easy life. But this was far from the truth.

Yes, his former Captain was nice but with it came with the pledge that every member made. Which was to stand by the Soul Society no matter what and whatever happens, remember this division is a family. Yes during the time the former captain around this division was a well-oiled machine and as tie as any family. But sense then some things have changed but not all. It was up to Kenji to he can bring the same kindness and work ethic to the 13th division. It wasn’t like those underneath him didn’t like him in fact they respected him as a leader of those who are equal. But as one might know, an uneasiest comes with the sudden change of leadership and that was the case for the 13th division.

Kenji knew that this uneasiest would pass soon. It was like a cold. It will only last a few days before it passed over. Filling out the rest of the papers, he pushes them to the side and removes from his resting place. Kenji was wearing the standard haori that had been modified, instead of the normal color white it had been reverse. Meaning the base color of the haori was now black while the 13th division sigma was white in color. The right sleeve of it has been cut off. Moving away from the desk, he would pour himself a glass of sake, chugging it rather quickly before pouring him another one. “Nasty shit.” He muttered to himself as he slowly sips on the next glass of sake. Kenji was in need of finding him some of the good stuff none of this weak ass sake crap.

Looking to the right of him, Kitty was resting peacefully in its soil and was asleep or at least pretending to be a sleep. Kitty was the nickname, Kenji has given to a plant that he kept within his office that wasn’t like the harmless crap would one be use to. Kitty, was a unique species that branched off from the normal man-eating plants that Kenji could grow. Kitty’s flower looked like a parrot face. It had a pair of eyes and a mouth in the shape of a parrot beak. Unlike the other plants, Kitty feeds on the nutrients of the soil and sun like. Almost plant like. “Such a beautiful day and you sleeping, like owner like pet.” He said with a chuckle.

He would turn back toward his desk, grabbing the bottle of sake that was right beside the plant. Propping his feet on the desk, he would chug the sake that he had in the glass with the obvious expression of disgust on his face. Seriously he needed to get some of the real stuff. For most people they would think Kenji is acting to calm about the situation in hand. But seriously, what can he do about it? What is done, is done..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:21 am

Mina wasn't sure how she was managing it, but she was. Nothing had fallen around her head yet, and she had compensated for her lack of Haori by sewing her Division symbol to the back of her Shinigami robes. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she rubbed her temples. One of the younger 13th Division boys had just come to see her about their new Captain....who was so much like Kyoraku-taichou that it was a little ridiculous. The young Shinigami was so sure that due to how much Sake the man drank that the man was going to be a drunkard if he wasn't careful. But nothing they said to him stopped him from drinking more.

So she agreed to come over and have a captain to Captain talk with him after her shift in the infirmary. They had a lady who was delivering twins today, and she had promised to be there to coach her through it. So when that was all done and over with, she clocked out and headed down to the 13th Division and the Captain's quarters there. "I really don't have time for this...I should be sleeping...." She softly muttered to herself, but she couldn't bring herself to just let it go, and not show up. Allowing another soft sigh to leave her lips, she knocks on the door to the Captain's office, but doesn't wait for an answer before walking into the room.

Mina had been smart enough to bring a bottle of her Real World Stash, something she knew would be stronger then Sake. They called it Whiskey, and she wondered if he would enjoy the taste. The bottle was hid behind her back, in her hands. He was the perfect definition of Tall Dark and Handsome, but she wouldn't allow herself to walk down that road again. Not after what her husband did. The only difference is that this time, she could fight back. "Kenji-kun, can we talk for a moment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 am

Kenji was just about to pour himself another glass of sake, when he heard the knock at the door. He didn’t even have time to questioned who might have been at the door, when no other then the fourth division captain appeared within the door frame. Captain Mina, the new fourth division captain since the absent of Unohana and one of the few ladies within Gotei 13 that Kenji had his eye on. He wondered what had brought the captain of the fourth into the barracks of the 13th? He never knew the captain to do house calls. Was it time for the annual captain check up? No, it couldn’t be for Kenji had that marked on his calendar. It was the one day that he get to spend some one on one time, with the innocent Mina. “Yes, but only if you do one thing for me?” He said with a smile, while pouring him a glass of sake and chugging it.

Stop the formal bullshit.” He said as straighten up his body position, removing his feet from the desk. Standing up he move towards the plant that was positioned on the counter to the right of him. Taking a glass of water, he would pour it in the soil as Kitty’s eyes fluttered open and a soft bird like noise was heard from it. “ You can have my seat, it’s more comfortable then the other chair.” He said the other chair being the one that was position right in front of his desk. His right hand petted the plant as a purr could hear coming from it. Yes, kitty was more of a pet then anything it kept Kenji company for the most part. Again he would pour himself another glass of the god forsaken sake and chugged it “I take it you don’t drink eh?” He asked, wondering if she wanted some of his sake.

Leaning up against the counter his haori was open to expose his rather toned body, across his stomach was a rather wicked scar that was received during his earlier years. Kenji noticed that Mina was holding something behind her back and he wondered what it was. Kenji placed the half full bottle of sake on the table and crossed his arms, trying to figure out what Captain Mina wanted. Mine would notice despite have drinking a half bottle of sake, there was no symptoms of one who had been drinking. For the most part, Kenji was just plain normal....for the lack of better words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Mina was a little bit nervous. This man had a reputation of being a bit of a man whore and it was a little bit disturbing to someone who didn't have alot of contact with that side of life. He might call her innocent, but she preferred cautious. "I'm more comfortable standing thank you. Actually I'm here to talk to you about your drinking. One of your Division came to see me today, worried about how much you were drinking." She said, before pulling the bottle of whiskey out from behind her back.

"But I doubt I'm about to help you out on that one. I've known you for a while Kenji-kun, and I can honestly say that I've never seen you get drunk and you've been drinking for a very long time." Her voice was soft and slightly musical. After all, she couldn't see any signs of intoxication, and she knew better then to drink herself, because she would lose her head if she did. "Instead, I'm going to ask if you could be more discreet about your drinking so that your division will worry less about you." She said, opening the bottle of whiskey. One drink couldn't hurt her any. And she needed it.

"And after this week we've been having, I think we could use a drink to just relax a little bit and enjoy the afternoon as it fades away from us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Kenji chuckled at the thought that one of his family members had went to her, worrying about the amount of alcohol their Captain was consuming. One would think from the few times they have seen him drinking and the rumors about him always being sober from various parties, while others been drunk and have a hangover. They would have realize it would take a lot for him to get drunk, if you ask Kenji it was impossible to get drunk. For no matter the amount of alcohol he consumed he had only gotten a light buzz but nothing that would effect him in anyway.

A smirk came across his face as he saw the bottle of whiskey in her hand. So that what she was hiding behind her back, how interesting. The captain of the fourth division drinking, things could get interesting. “So if you ain’t here to lecture me about my drinking habits. You must be here for something else, since you do have that bottle of whiskey in your hand. And I seriously doubt you going to drink it all by yourself.” He said with a smile. She had used formality with him again, even though he had told her not to. For now, he will let that pass.

Turning towards the counter, he would open one of the cabients that hung a few feet above the counter and pulled out another glass. It was slightly taller then an average size shot glass, but still smaller then your average cup. Moving towards Mina, he would smile “Discreet? You mean just like what we are doing? The door is unlocked and anyone could come in, baby this isn't discreet.” He said with a slight smirk on his face.

Kenji was slightly surprised that Mina wanted to have a drink for the time, he had known her, he had never seen her drink anything alcoholic. “Well now, isn’t this a first. Captain Mina drinking with no other then me. Ain’t I lucky.” He said, taking the whiskey bottle from her and pour her a glass of it. Before moving to his glass on the desk and pouring him some, setting the bottle down on the table, he would just smile at her. Mina was a very cute woman and probably the only one that he saw....No, he wasn’t even going to think that. Kenji was known for being a man-whore but maybe, just maybe things could change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Mina gave a soft laugh. He was right what they were doing was far from discrete, but at the same time, it was the end of the day, and if two....accquantinces had a drink together in an office who was to say anything to them? Taking the glass from him, she smells it softly first, enjoying the slightly musky smell of the Whiskey, and the soft burn in her nose from the scent. "Ah, but the day is done for us, and it's our time to relax and enjoy the evening."

Giving a small smile, she sits down in the chair in front of his desk, sipping at the whiskey. She had to be careful, because all of her control disappeared when she got intoxicated, and she would rather avoid that with this man, who she knew to be quite the womanizer. "It was partly an excuse to open my bottle from the Real World. And since I was sure you would enjoy a....repreve from the paperwork you've been saddled with, I thought perhaps you would enjoy sharing it with me." she said, leaning back in the chair a bit.

If she wanted to be completely honest with herself, she did find the man attractive, but she didn't like to share her men with anyone. She had done that enough in her human life, and she preferred to forget about that time. After all, she was a one man woman....as long as that man could melt that ice around her heart that she put up to guard against those who would take advantage of her. Mina was not her sister Kita, who would sleep with anyone whom she found handsome.

"What do you say Kenji? Help me finish of this bottle of whiskey tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:44 am

Kenji really didn’t care who walked in on them during this time, he was just trying to be nice. If Mina can not hold her alcohol, it would be pretty bad to see her wasted. This way by locking the door, no one would expect anything of it, but then again Kenji’s logic really didn’t make sense. A smile came across his lips as his light brown eyes locked on to hers “True, but the healer of the fourth division must always be on call. Or am I wrong?” He said in a calm voice. Again he didn’t want Mina to get to wasted because she is one of the best healers in Soul Society, or at least in Kenji’s eyes anyway.

“I thought you prefer to stand.” He said in a joking manner referring to earlier when he had offered her his chair to sit in. Taking a sip of the whiskey, he savors the taste of it as it slides down his throat. Damn, this was some good stuff, it had been a while since he had some any of the real world alcohol. So it was quiet the refreshing taste to say the least. “So that’s the real reason why you came here. Well I can’t complain I’m glad you find it relaxing to share your alcohol with me.” He said, just staring at Mina for a moment. In all irony, Mina was the type of girl Kenji could see settling down with. She was innocent, kind, caring and love to help others everything any man would want.

Despite all of his man-whoring, Kenji did it for the thrill of the chase. And for one woman can not handle all his love, though this one might. “Me enjoying a thing of Whiskey with you? Can’t remember the last time a woman offer me a drink, instead of the other way around.” He said, taking another sip of the whiskey. Of course what Kenji said was a lie, well somewhat. Women did offer to get him drinks but none like Mina had ever offered that. For Mina was smart, but he wondered if she was aggressive enough to go after what she wants and he also wondered if that included him. For Kenji had already got his eyes on the person he wanted.

It will be my pleasure.” He said, finishing off the glass of whiskey before pouring him another glass of it. Placing his glass on the table “You don’t mind me taking off my Haori do you?” He said before removing it before she had a chance to answer. Kenji looked at Mina with a smile on his face, as his rather tone upper body was now on full display for the healer to see. “So Mina, how was your day?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 am

Mina gave a soft laugh. "Normally I should, but tonight is my night that my fukutaichou will take on my duties so that I can get the sleep that I need to get caught up on. But when something like this arises, I can't really refuse it." She said with a smile. He was right though, most nights she was always on call because she was the top healer. But she did need some nights where she was just off, and could relax, just like she was doing.

This time when she laughed, she didn't laugh like a lady, which was just a soft little laugh. Instead she tilted back a bit, and let loose a real laugh. It had been so long since she had done that, and it felt rather good. "Had you said no to sharing my Whiskey, I would have stayed standing to talk to you. After all, standing usually gives me the advantage." A grin was on her face as she talked. She was a lady, she really was. It was how she had been raised as a human, but she was also a Shinigami and a damn good one at that.

If she knew what he was thinking, about her having the aggression to go for what she wanted, she probably would have blushed rather red, and stammered her way through an explanation. As it was, she had never been the aggressive one, she had always been the subtle one, so as long as she could keep herself in Kenji's mind, he would be hers. Theoretically. But if he ever did become hers, she WOULD be putting a stop to his manwhoring ways. Mina refused to have a replica of her human life in her Shinigami life when she now had the strength to stop it.

Giving another laugh, she shakes her head. "Apparently I don't mind at all. And actually I wouldn't have minded one bit. This is your office after all." She said as she too finished her shot of whiskey, feeling that familiar burn as it went down. Oh yes. It was going to be an interesting night. Mina would do nothing she was going to regret. Pouring another shot she answers him. "Three broken legs, a fractured wrist, and a lady who delivered very healthy twins. All the paperwork was done, and my patients all happy and most sent on their way. The lady is staying for a few days with us to make sure she's okay before we send her home. What about your days Kenji? How did you day go?" she asked, taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:52 am

This is becoming a very interesting night for the likes of Kenji. On a day that he thought would be the same ole shit, it seems that fate had threw him a curve ball in the form of Captain Mina “Bleh, I let most of those under me off for the rest of the night. They weren’t really needed so yeah.” He said with a smile taking another sip from the whiskey. As he watched her drink, the one thought on how well she could handle her alcohol surface into his mind. This was a new territory for Kenji for this is the first time he has saw her drinking but no matter, whatever happens will happen.

A comforting ease over took the officer in which the two captains where talking. Kenji had noticed that Mina was letting loose a little bit, either she was feeling comfortable around him. Or the alcohol was taking an effect on her. “Really now? So you like to be in control of everything eh?” He said with a smirk, there was a hint of sexual reference within his words. But Kenji wondered if Mina had noticed it. Kenji had just finished another glass of whiskey thus poured him another glass and sipping on it slowly.

There was a burning fire within Kenji that wanted to consume Mina and make her it’s own. This fire was like no other he felt before. Usually the fire would be born in his groin but tonight it was different. The fire was being born form this man-whore’s heart. The one place that he thought it could never be born but yet it was happening and this female was the cause of it. His light brown eyes locked on to hers and they just get lost within them for what it seems like an eternity.

But his focus would be broken by the female’s laugh once more “True but you still are a lady and I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.” He said. Despite his man-whoring attitude, Kenji was actually a very decent man who has high morals. He would not hesitate to lay down his life for any of his friends/comrades. When one earns his trust they got it for a life time. “Damn no wondered you needed a drink. My day was boring as hell. Paperwork, Paperwork and more paperwork.” He said taking another sip from his drink.

But it seems my day has just gotten better by your presences.” He said with a smile. Whatever happens tonight Kenji will not regret it and will hold on to the memories that were hopefully going to happen. “Make yourself at home Mina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 am

Mina's alcohol tolerance was low. Very very very low. Such as that if she had most then one of the whiskey she was going to get drunk, because of the alcohol level in whiskey was higher then Sake, which she was used to drinking. But she kept drinking anyway, because despite what she tried to do, her heart was melting. It was cracking, just enough to let this man, who with his many women tendencies could very well destroy all the self confidence she had left from her human self. She would prefer that she kept that separate from her life now, but it may not happen.

Giving another laugh, she speaks. "I like to be in control of most things. Though others.....well...I leave it to those that I feel can handle them." The sexual reference, which she would have normally ignored, was not lost on her, and this time she had chosen to reply to it. She wasn't sure how he had managed to make her feel anything for him but friendly comradeship, but he had, and it was rather strange to think about for her, who had sworn to never let anyone effect her like that again.

"Well thank you for keeping track of my lady like attitudes, and tendencies." Downing her drink, she pours another one. Oh yes it was going to be an interesting night. She was well on her way to becoming drunk, but she had to do her best to keep it masked for as long as she could because she really didn't want to make a bad impression on him at all. And she considered her lack of alcohol tolerance a bad impression. Her face went to a soft pink as she felt a little embarrassed by his compliment. She hadn't really expected it. "Thank you, I'll be sure to do that." She said with a smile. One more shot, and she was going to start to slur and it would be all down hill from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

There is was a hidden joy in a man who has an immunity to alcohol that no one else can understand. The ability to drink gallons upon gallons of alcohol and not even get alcohol poisoning, is a beautiful thing to an extent. One would never think that there was a bad thing about having an immunity but for Kenji who had it since he was little, had discovered it. For a man-whore like Kenji, drunken sex and mistakes are out of the window. In a nutshell the excuse, I was drunk can’t be used by Kenji, for he never could get drunk.

“How do you determine if the other person can handle them?” He said taking a sip from the whiskey. He was surprised that she actually knew what he was talking about. And that thought lingered in the back of his mind. The once innocent fourth division captain was either a hidden freak or the whiskey was getting her a little bit tipsy. But then he wondered was it really the whiskey? Or the natural high one gets when their heart speeds up and they get butterflies in their stomach. All which are symptoms of the one thing that is better then any alcohol or drug, the super drug known as Love. Though Kenji wondered if it was just lust that was being felt between them.

A chuckle escape his lips as he just shook his head at her comment “It’s kind of hard trying to still be a lady when you are drinking, whiskey eh?” The alcohol was going down his throat like water, well burning water. Despite not being able to get drunk, he could at least enjoy the rather welcoming taste of it. While she was pouring herself another drink, Kenji took this chance to get up and lock the door to his offices. He rather not take the chance of someone walking in on them, for he cared for Mina’s reputation and didn’t want it to be ruined.

Returning back to his chair, he would also pour him another glass of whiskey, while pouring it his eyes never left Mina’s and noticed the flushness in her cheeks “You are cute when you blush. Though I always found you to be beautiful”. So Kenji was right, Mina was getting drunk and she tried her best to hide it. This somewhat strike a nerve with him for he rather a person be true to themselves and try not to hide their faults. Her low tolerance of alcohol wouldn’t make a bad impression on him, in fact he thought it was cute. “I know you must be hot in that Haori.” He said, trying to get her to actually relax and to see what exactly she had under the haori. Though he expects her to have something else underneath it, but one can never tell.

He wondered did she caught what he had said earlier? He had gave her another compliment but this time it wasn’t hidden within other words. He had out right said that she looked beautiful and he meant it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Mina smiled at him, the smile slightly seductive. "They prove it to me, by taking charge." She said, leaning forward a bit, her uniform gapping open just the barest amount. She was not like Matsumoto who would practically spill out of her uniform, but she also wasn't like Nanoe, who was done up right to her neck, though Mina couldn't blame her for who her Captain was...or had been.

Giving a small embaressed smile, she nods. "It is just a little hard to remain a lady when one is one their way to being somewhat....inebriated." She couldn't call herself drunk, so the word Inedbriated worked quite well for her. She heard the lock snick softly into place and felt a ver very small thrill run through her body. But the more overwhelming sensation of He's trying to protect my reputation filled her, making her chest hurt a little with the feeling of love that she hadn't felt in so long.

There had been only one time when she had been a human where she had broken her marriage vows and slept with another man who was not her husband. It was quite needless to say that she had enjoyed it alot, or at least she had until her husband had found out. But here in the Shinigami world, she was no longer married. She was no longer attached to a hypocrite and free to do what she wished to.

His compliment brought her back to the present, and her face went extremely red. Most of it was from the alcohol that she was consuming, but part of it was also the pleasure she got from having him compliment her. She didn't get many, only because she never talked to someone like this for long. "Ah...Th-thank you. I'm not really good at this you know, the whole drinking, and flirting thing. I was never good at it, because I've never had a reason to be....So please don't think bad of me for my lack of alcohol tolerance..." her face looked at his almost pleadingly. She really really really didn't want him to think bad of her.

Giving a soft little giggle, she speaks again. "Your sight must be going Kenji, because I don't have a Haori on. I'm not wearing it until my Captain can be determined dead, or defected."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:48 am

Taking another sip from the whiskey a smirk manifested across his face “I will have to keep that in mind.” He said, placing the glass on the table. His eyes would divert to the gap in her uniform, as he tried to take a peak at what he was after, though it proved futile. Like an eager kid who wanted to know what his present was during Christmas and tried to take a peak without ripping the wrapping paper, that’s the best way to describe Kenji. But instead of kid he was a grown man, who wanted to take a peak at the present wrapped in her clothing.

Leaning forward slightly the coolness of the wooden desk pressed against his skin “Inebriated still trying to act slightly proper eh? Come on, you are getting slightly drunk aren’t you?” He said, pouring him another glass of the whiskey and drinking it slowly. One thing that most people might not know about Kenji is despite his laid back manner. He is rather smart. And could have graduated the academy in a year if it wasn’t for the teachers having a thing against him and his family. Though that was in the past and Kenji could have cared less.

Another drink of the whiskey was taken, but this time his pinkish tongue would run across his moist lips. It was unknown why he did this, it was just a spare of the moment Kenji wanted to know more about Captain Mina. What were her dislikes and likes? What were her fears? Was she content with being the fourth division captain? Or did she want to ascend the ranks of Captain Commander? But besides all of these there was one thought that burned him. Does she really wants me? As much as I want her? Yes, Kenji wanted Mina not as a one night stands oh know, he wanted her to be his for life. Though he will never admit it at the given time. For Mina was getting drunk and probably wouldn’t remember anything that would happen this evening.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he noticed her turning beat red. That cause him to wondered was it from the compliment he had given her? Or was it from the alcohol that she had consumed? “Your welcome, and I’m quiet mad at you for trying to hide the fact you have a low alcohol tolerance. Oh don’t worry about it, I will take charge if I have to.” The last part had a hint of sexual reference. Kenji couldn’t help but to smile at her. She was something else. She really thought he would be upset that she couldn’t handle her alcohol? That was far from the true.

Standing up, he would move right behind her as his hands rested on her shoulders, leaning forward her would whisper in her ear “No, your beauty just blinding me.” Standing back straight, he would slowly begin to massage her shoulders “Always helping others and yet you don’t go no one to help you. Maybe that should change. What do you think?” He said, as his hands continue to work their magic on her shoulders. Kenji had become rather good at massaging which was something else no one else knew. Often he reads books dealing with massaging for any lady likes a man with good strong hands and knows how to use them.

Keni wondered if she had caught on to his earlier words. For he had just admitted that he wanted to be the one to "help" her in more then one way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Kenji had put her at a loss for words. She couldn't think of anything to say back to him, because she was getting more then just a little bit drunk, and she was sure that all these compliments were going to make her face permeantly red. "Ah, I might be getting there....I don't normally drink much, so it's not something I've got a large tolerance for.....I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad...." She said, before her eyes fluttered up into her head, and she gave a soft sigh of contentment.

It wasn't often she got massages, and she loved them. Humming softly in the back of her throat, at this point, she would agree to anything he said to her. A soft shiver ran down her back as she listened to his voice in her ear. "I think you might just be right Kenji. But until we can get all the Divisions back up and running again like they should be, we're going to be carrying the weight of our own divisions for a while." For one moment, she talked as though she was sober. As though she wasn't influenced on the alcohol, and liable to spend the night here in the 13th Division. As though she knew EXACTLY what she should be saying to him.

But she ruined it with a giggle, and looked up at him. "Wanna help me out tonight then? Make me relax so I can be ready to go for the morning?" She put her hands on top of his that were massaging her shoulders, and she leaned back in her chair, looking up him. Her lips were almost begging to be kissed, and she couldn't quite manage to get up to kiss his, so she'd see just how well he took charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Oh, how he loved to leave the women speechless. The way he used his words may some questioned if he was an orator in his past life, for the flow with smoothness and always had the habit of making those listening feel warm and safe. Kenji had suspected the Mina had already pass her tolerance limit and was just trying to impress him. “Don’t explain, I was never mad. I’m just saying a lady as beautiful as you, shouldn’t try to be something there are not.” He said with a smile on his face. He hoped Mina knew what his words meant for, he was saying he rather her be true to herself then try to impress him. He liked girls who were true to themselves and didn’t act different when they are around others. This could be a reason, why Kenji had never found anyone that he thought he could settle down with.

His hands slowly and methodically massaged the muscles in her shoulder. Kenji was surprised that her muscles where that tight. For he would thought like everyone else he seen she would be dealing with a lot of stress. Stress is the only thing that Kenji hated, it cause others to get sick. Make them lose weight and a long list of other problems that shall not be named. “Very true, but who is going to take care of you at the end of the day. When you are tired and need a massage? Or when you need companionship? Hmmm?” Mina probably now realize what Kenji meant with his earlier statement, for he wanted to be her partner, to help her with ALL her needs.

His dark brown eyes met with her’s and listens to the words she spoke. So this was it, she wanted Kenji to help her “relax” and be ready for the morning. Though he did wonder if she would even be able to work in the morning after what will going to happen tonight. Or better yet, will she even remember this night that they were about to spend together, he hoped she did “Yes” the three letter escaped his lips as his eyes never left her. The warmth of her hands upon of his was a welcoming invite.

Without questioning anything anymore, he would lean down and connect his lips with hers. Time seem to stand still for Kenji as he kiss her softly and gently, not yet being the aggressor. His tongue would slip between his lips as his passionately french kiss her or at least hope she would welcome the invite. Tonight was going to be a very passionately feel night, for Kenji was going to make love to no other then Mina, the captain of the fourth division

((just tell me when we should go to pms; I was thinking once clothes are about to be removed))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 am

It entered Mina's mind, just before his lips descended on hers that he wanted to be her partner. Her life partner. The one to have and to hold, for better or for worse, through sickness and health.....Soon though, all thoughts of that left her mind completely. There were no thoughts but those of his lips on hers.

She felt unskilled and a little nievee in this kind of thing. Mina didn't go around kissing every guy she saw, and she certainly didn't come to their rooms intentionally with a bottle of whiskey. But still, she was here, and now she was going to learn what this man could teach her.....and she was going to teach him what it was like to have a keeper in his midst. She wasn't going to let him slip through her fingers. Ever.

Almost innocently she returns his kiss, her own tongue innocently dueling with his. Kita had always been the one that was good at this kind of thing. Mina was not the most passionate of women....or at least she didn't consider herself one...Moving her hands up, she lets her instinct do what it will and frames his face with her hands. This was her unspoken acknowledgement that he could take control of the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 am

The night went by rather quickly for Kenji for he was tired from the activities that he had last night with a certain captain. Opening his eyes, he would look at the right side of him and stared at the woman who was sleeping in the same bed as he was. The woman was know other then Mina, the captain of the fourth division. It was then that everything that had happen prior this morning came flooding back to him. A smile came across as he remembers the fun they shared and hope it didn’t stop.

Carefully he slid out of the bed not trying to wake her up, for in reality it was still early and most people would still be a sleep but not Kenji for he usually gets up this early anyway. He was just wearing a pair of loose fitting black pants, without a shirt. Moving to the wooden drawer, his eyes would gaze upon the picture that sat on top of the drawer. Within the picture was that of Kenji’s mother, father and sister. He haven’t visit his mother since he had entered the academy, though he did write to her but not as much as a son should. He wondered how she was doing? Have she re-married? Was she allowed to become apart of the Shiba clan after he became a shinigami?

Maybe he should visit her one of these days later on though. And then there was his sister and father; one commit suicided and the other disappeared but he knew what had happen to her. Placing the picture back on it’s drawer, he would look at the sleeping Mina and smile “Do you approve of her, sis?” He said in a low mutter. Shaking his head, he would sit at the end of the bed and just look at the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Mina's body felt like it was newly healed and properly cared for. Her mind started to surface from the dead sleep she had been in and yet she couldn't force her eyes to open. The bed moved as if someone was getting out of it, and Mina just snuggle down more into the bed. Her head was on a very soft pillow, much different then the one she normally slept on. Her eyes were heavy, and her body relaxed. It had to be somewhere around dawn, because that was when she normally woke up to start her day.

She heard a man's voice, and it definitely managed to disrupt her slow wake up. Slowly sitting straight up, she looked at the man sitting at the end of the bed, with the sheet pulled up to her chest, and her eyes practically devoured the back that was facing her. Mina wondered at what she was doing here, or what he was doing here, when everything from the night before flooded her mind. A blush rode high on her cheeks as she looked down at the sheet and the fact that she was completely naked underneath it. What was the world coming to? Giving a soft sigh, she put her head on her knees where were raised up and then tilted her head looking at Kenji. "Good morning Love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:34 am

While looking at the picture sitting on the drawer, thoughts of the pass seemlessly flooded his memory. From the various times that she used to pick on him when he was younger. Often times she laughed at him for his love for gardening but as time went by she respected his dedication to it. Others times she picked on him when he was obviously flirting with other females, telling him that he had no chance with whatever female he was flirting with. He knew all of this was in good favor, and knew she loved him as a sibling. Set aside the picking she did to him, they did have their moments of brother and sisterly love. When he had the fear of thunderstorms, she was the one to comfort him. When she had the fear of insects, he was the one to either catch or kill them. Others times they would spend time reading books together, afterwards questioning each other on what they took away from said book.

Yes, he had some wonderful times with his sister. And then that day came, when she met him and was soon married to that bastard of royal guard. The changes were small to others but for Kenji, he saw them right away. She became distance and withdrawn from him, doing the times they got to see each other. And then that day came where, she told him the truth of everything. That she was getting beaten by her husband. She made Kenji promise not to tell anyone about it and that she would handle it. But he wouldn’t have none of it, and did what he needed to do. Though the cost were great, they got removed from the Shiba clan. After that he had to watch her enter into a depression, and there was nothing he could do about it. As the depression deepen, the final act happen. She took her life, it was a quick and swift death. She used hemlock which was grown in his garden.

Deep down within his heart, he hated himself for it. If he had grown the very poisonous plant and told her about it and it’s properties then she might have ended her life. Though he was just kidding himself for she would have found another way to end her life. So another part of him was thankful that her life ended with a swift and painless death. A tear rolled down his left cheek as he thought about when he had found her. The cold lifeless body of his sister, he remembered the pain he had at that very moment. As how he himself wanted to take his own life, but couldn’t for she would have wanted better for him.

The movement on the bed cause him to exit out of his trance, looking over his should his dark brown eyes looked at the female who was in the bed with him. There was a slight glow on her face most likely due to the events that had transpire last night. For it wasn’t uncommon for females to have a certain glow about themselves after good intercourse or when they are pregnant. The latter didn’t even cross Kenji’s mind, for the chances that he got her pregnant the first time were slim. But yet they were still there. If that was the case he would take care of her and love her no matter what. The latter was already there, he loved her more then words can express. Some might find this foolish for someone to fall in love with another person after just having intercourse with them.

However, he had opened his heart to her. The one thing that he had never did since his sister’s death. Not even the few friends he had made during the academy days, could have thaw out the ice that had made countless of layers around his heart. But yea this one did, for she was different then the rest. Somehow she managed to break the ice from around his heart, and allowed him to love again. He was thankful for her, maybe this was fate way or trying to tell him that it’s time to move on. The flushness on her face just caused him to smile warmly at her.

Innocent was a beautiful thing to behold. Often times kids have it and some thinks it disappears afterwards but she was the prime example that adults can have it as well. It was the innocent that radiated from her that cause him to fall in love and it was that one thing that will always have his heart. “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” He said before reaching over and kiss her on the cheek. The trail of wetness that were left behind from his one tear, had now dried up and left no evidences behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Of all her times waking up next to someone, or at least with the person in the room, which she could, by the way, count on one hand, she had to say she loved this the most. Her human husband would always be there, but never to give her a good morning. He would be still be sleeping off his night of making love to some other woman, and she had been too busy after death to stay with one Shinigami all night.

Her face turned into a smile as he kissed her cheek, and she kissed his in return. "Slept like the dead. I feel almost like I could go for another day without sleep now." She said with a small laugh. Sliding her feet down so that her knees weren't raised anymore, she leans forward a bit more. "Kenji, what's wrong? Didn't you sleep well?" She asked him.

It would be very hard for him to hide things like him crying, as well as injuries from Mina, because she wasn't the 4th Division Captain for nothing. Her heart was what many liked to call a bleeding heart, where she wanted to help everyone. But for Kenji, it was because she was in love with him. Did it make him more important to her? In many ways it did. Leaning over to his cheek again, she gave it another kiss, and spoke again. "You know you can tell me anything Kenji...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 am

Despite being a man-whore Kenji rarely ever woke up with another female in his bed, for this place was scarce ground and as of now, only Mina had adventure into it. Through time Mina will find out that he is a rather secretive person when it comes to some things, for some stuff that he hid within himself should remain that way. The soft lips of Mina’s touching his cheeks cause Kenji to smile. He was glad that she slept well though he wonder was it because she was truly tired from working or from the activities that transpired within the captain’s quarters last night?

No matter the case, he was glad that she was still beside him and he felt comfort...the one thing he hasn’t felt in awhile. “I doubt you could especially if we had another espisode of last night.” He said with a slight chuckle. The chuckle and warm expression bout him soon faded away as she asked him what was bothering him. Removing himself from the bed, he would grab the portray of him, his sister, along with father and mother. Returning to Mina’s side, he handed her the picture.

At first glance Mina would notice one thing, Kenji looked just liked his sister and vice versa. Kenji was nothing more then a male version of his sister, with the only difference being he had his father’s brown eyes, while his sister had their mother’s blue eyes. Both of his parents where dark haired though it’s rather unknown where him and his sister got the black hair from. His mother was a rather stunning lady who had soft features and a warming aura glowing about her.

Their father on the other hand had a more rough appearance, that hinted at a hard childhood. “The three people who ever cared about me. My mother Rosaria is the dark haired lady, Kendra is the black haired lady, she is my sister. And well you know me, and the last figure is Kenji the name of my father. Despite us looking a like me and Kendra weren’t twins.” He said in a calm voice, laying down beside Mina.

His finger tracing her expose side in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 am

Mina gave him a smile and a small laugh. "I can try though." She said as she lightly ran her fingertips over his chest as he got up. Her eyes followed him to the dresser where there was a picture frame that he picked up and brought over to her. Taking it from him, perhaps a little too enthusiastically, she looks at the picture while he talked. The dark haired woman who was his sister was quite beautiful, and looked so much like Kenji. Her eyes flittered to the younger Kenji, but didn't stay there long, because she preferred him as he was now.

Mina's blue eyes were drawn to the older looking man, whom Kenji had said was his father, and her face grew into a larger smile. If Kenji grew up to be anything at all like his father in appearance, then the only thing that Mina could ask for was for her to age just as gracefully. His father was one handsome man. Her eyes fell to Kenji's mother, and her head tilted to the side a little bit, looking at it. She rather wanted to meet this woman one day. Not soon, but one day. Kenji was lightly tracing his fingers across her side, and she flinched away from his touch with a small giggle. Her sides? Super ticklish.

"I wish I had one of these. It's so beautiful....My human life wasn't one to be proud of, and I haven't found my sister here yet, so I can't get one. But perhaps one day. I'll be able to give the family thing another try." She said with a sigh as she looked at the picture. Lightly hitting Kenji on the chest, she bounced on the bed a bit to face him, the sheet still held to her chest. "Kenji, I've got so much energy and it's my day off!!! Please please please spar with me!!!" She almost pleaded, her lip out in a small pout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:23 pm

When his right finger traced along her side, he noticed that she giggled and flinched slightly. So it seemed like she was ticklish, but to what extent he wondered? His finger continued to trace her side, even while she talked about not being proud of her human life, and bout haven’t found her sister yet. It was at that moment that his finger moved from her side, and he thought about his missing father. Though he had a guess on what had happen to his father though he wasn’t for sure about it though. Just had a gut a feeling....

“I never had a human life. I was born within the Shiba clan and was prone to be the successor of Kaiben Shiba but well, things happen. And you know the rest of the story. That picture was taken before we were exile from the clan. And weeks before Kendra died along with Kenji my father went missing.” He said in a calm voice. It was surprisingly easy for him to talk too Mina. She was one of the few people he ever had ever open up to. Well the only one within Gotei 13 anyway....

An eyebrow was raised as he thought bout her question. “Sure why not? Get dress and get ready. It should be fun for the most part.” He said. His eyes looked down at the dark green bracelet on his right arm “I tell you a secret. The bracelet is my zanpakuto.” He said in a calm voice. Standing up from the bed, he moved towards his closet and put on a black t-shirt. Waiting for Mina to get dress, along with just looking at her in general.

((ooc: make thread in training arena))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)   Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paperwork+Sake(Private...only Mina)
Page 1 of 1