Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3

Go down 
+9
Izuru Kira
arakasi
Zanmato Jishaku
Haruin Startun
Han Yia
Maku
Shiroku Hakudo
Child of Fire
Orihime
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Empty
PostSubject: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:40 pm

hi everyone :3

I HAVE HUGE NEWS :3 i am going to be remaking the site on Invision Free ^^ why? coz this host forum annoys me >.> also the site needs some freshening up ^^ i made this site as my first ever and i have made some mistakes >.> and i have learnt from them Very Happy so the new site will be 100% better Smile now for all my active members here dont worry, i will be allowing nearly all if not all (hasnt got any in midn to say no to really) to port across. So if you are interested in coming to the new location with me :3 then let me know.

Now a few things will be different, im going to set a max of 3 characters per person etc and some new rules and stuff but it will be pretty much an upgrade and a sexy new site xD haha i wont put a link to the site here yet as i am not done making it. As soon as it is ready i will let you all know ^^ should only be a few days since im spending so much time working on it :3 im interested to hear your thoughts and look forward to many if not all of you coming over to the new location with me :3

im so excited :3 so much work is going into this revamp xD i know you will all love the new site since im making it look smexy mwhahahahahaha

Back to top Go down
Child of Fire

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Power to the new revamp site!
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:46 pm

:3
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Where ever you go ill go
and ill be a staff if you need me
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm

awwwwwwwww *huggles* thanks :3 im so happy ^^ i promise the new site will be great :3
Back to top Go down
Maku

Maku

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm

wow yeah definitely! Coupla questions:

a) need any help with rules an stuff? I've got plenty of ideas...

e.g. I think everyone should have to take on at least one canon character each (with pre-set abilities and their own template) on the new site. If that's the case then people will have to register which characters they have which means no-one can pose as more than one user, otherwise they'll be swamped with canons. Plus we'll get all the original characters involved in the storyline!

PS I'd love to help draw up some canon character templates...

You could start the storyline from scratch, so each canon is in their proper rank, first thread could be choosing the three new captains!

Abilities could be based on a points system so everyone starts off on an even footing (points limit improves with rank). You could even create stats for each character (e.g. HP, KP [Kido Points], HP damage for each ability and spell etc, divided as you like between a set limit which again improves with rank and / or training).

b) If we register our old characters do we get to keep (or dare I say it, improve on) our old ranks?

c) Can u mod the site so each registered email address can have 3 characters (e.g. 1 canon and 2 O.C.) as opposed to one? Makes it easier for you to keep track of things as you can see who has who and also for us as we don't have to create and monitor three different emails (remembering passwords is tough!).
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

@_@; *dies*

nah im o.k xD but woah you are as excited as i am rofl

1. send me your ideas i would love to read them :3

2. i dont think i would MAKE ppl take on canon characters, i know it is hard to rp them and i would prefer those that do are actually good at it xD haha

3. but as for the making sure i know who is who thing? yeah i have a way of doing that mwehehehehe :3

4. i would go the hp etc thing but it is very much like a videogame and really knowing how much hp to take off when hit is hard as it varies so much....i have seen it done but i dont like it very much x.X but as for the ranks and powers etc i am going to be making some changes to the template which will make it much more clear :3

5. porting a character? well yeah, i am going to be giving the members here first preference on your ranks, if you have it here then you can have it there (as long as it fits the new rules regarding ranks per person) :3 your application will have to be submitted and approved as the templates will be different but otherwise your pretty much moving over :3 i aim to make the switch as easy for members here as i can Smile and this even means going thr ough the effort to copy and past important threads that ppl want to continue there, i will personally do so and move them over for ppl :3 of course only if asked to do so ^^

6. yes, yes i can and infact i will go do that right now :3
Back to top Go down
Maku

Maku

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm

OMG Hime-chan! Speak to me! *pats face*

lol kidding! Sorry to sound a bit OTT but the whole thing is pretty exciting.

OK I'll try and think up some ideas and mail u Smile
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:50 am

you can count me in Smile
if you need any help with the new site, let me know, im always here to help.
Back to top Go down
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Just a question for those like me *And you* Who are already over the limit of three characters. Can we import all of our previous ones, are do we have to chose three?
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 am

thanks han :3

And lol haruin i love how you added *and you* xD yes, i am losing all but Orihime and Lightning on the new site ^^ and yeah im making it a 3 character per person rule ont he new site >.< also there will be a system to ensure that the ranks one person can get are fair, but i havent finalised that yet so i cant tell you what ranks you will have to lose etc.

Sorry for the delay in replying i was in hospital yesterday so x.x
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:33 am

Oh my. This looks like fun! I'll join as soon as the new target...ah, the new site is up.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 am

yey
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 am

UPDATE:

Rules On Having Multiple Characters

Here on the site we allow you to have up to 3 characters, however out of those 3 only 2 can be canon characters from the series. There is also a few other rules that must be followed, i will list them so it's easier to understand ^^.

1. A maximum of 3 characters

2. Only 2/3 of those characters can be canon

3. You must use the same email address for all your characters, we have it so that the same email address can be used to make multiple accounts so there is no reason for you not to do so.

4.. A link to your characters approved profiles must be linked in the signatures of each account. This allows everyone to know which characters you rp with.

5. Each member is only allowed 1 captain rank (or equivalent) per 3 characters

6. Each member is only allowed 1 lieutenant rank (or equivalent) per 3 characters.

This basically means that each member is allowed 1 captain rank (or equivalent) and 1 lieutenant rank (or equivalent) and 1 more character that is 3rd seat or lower or equivalent. This might seem unfair but it is to ensure the successful running of the site and it gives equal chance to other members to have ranks ^^.

O.k so these are the new rules on the site, i want everyone that wishes to keep a rank of their characters to post here and let me know. As long as they fit the new rules then you can keep them :3.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:02 am

UPDATE:

Rules On Having Multiple Characters

Here on the site we allow you to have up to 3 characters, however out of those 3 only 2 can be canon characters from the series. There is also a few other rules that must be followed, i will list them so it's easier to understand ^^.

1. A maximum of 3 characters
That sounds really good Very Happy this iwe been suggesting a long time i recall Razz

2. Only 2/3 of those characters can be canon
id say that let them only have 1 canon that way more canon will be open and tht can draw more people to the new site. and same with this if they got a char have them be active for a certain period of time before letting them make another char on the acc

3. You must use the same email address for all your characters, we have it so that the same email address can be used to make multiple accounts so there is no reason for you not to do so.
this sounds like a really awsome idea ^^

4.. A link to your characters approved profiles must be linked in the signatures of each account. This allows everyone to know which characters you rp with.
You should post a quick topic to explain to the newbies ( no offense ) on how you nicley links charters to your signature so it dont look messy

5. Each member is only allowed 1 captain rank (or equivalent) per 3 characters
*pats lights head* well see comment on post 1 for this one

6. Each member is only allowed 1 lieutenant rank (or equivalent) per 3 characters.
see post 1 and 5 for this one Razz id suggest you only let them make a liutenant AFTER a certain period of activity though that is if any liutenant spots are open by then

This basically means that each member is allowed 1 captain rank (or equivalent) and 1 lieutenant rank (or equivalent) and 1 more character that is 3rd seat or lower or equivalent. This might seem unfair but it is to ensure the successful running of the site and it gives equal chance to other members to have ranks ^^.

O.k so these are the new rules on the site, i want everyone that wishes to keep a rank of their characters to post here and let me know. As long as they fit the new rules then you can keep them :3.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

I will be having the following keeping their rank because the rules:

Izuru Kira

Naokai Kin

and since you can only have one char thats captain:

Gin Ichimaru Jr.
Rank: 12th division Vice Captain [unless im allowed to keep him captain of sqaud 12]
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 pm

wouldnt an espada be a captain rank equilavent? o.O im confuzzled
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:07 pm

i hope not i really wanna keep Naokai as one of my three and keep him espada. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maku

Maku

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:23 pm

The one captain thing does seem like a bit of a pain, but I think it's fair. Means I have to lose a character too (if Bounts are captain equivalent) but hey ho.

Hang on...can you still own two or more captain class characters if they get promoted to that rank? Like atm I own one Espada, one Bount and one vice-captain. If I give up on one character (e.g. the Bount), leaving the Espada and the VC, can the VC apply for promotion?
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:27 pm

right now im thinking no, because then if that was allowed ppl coud potentially get 3 captain levels again and what is the point of the limit @_@;

but nothing is set in stone forever...so i dont know how i will feel later on xD

Also UPDATE:

Site should be up in 1 more day at the most :3 just adding the finishing touches to it ^^

Also let it be known that from on applications will require 2 staff approvals :3
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Light, I just wanted to inform you that I shall not be following, with any of my characters. It's too much of a hassle for me to pick which ones to keep, as well I don't particularly care for how you are running the site, no offense meant to you. So you can take this as a formal resignation if you wish, just know that I will not be following.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:28 pm

yes the bounts are captain rank level atleast the top 7, the other would be equialent to a liutenant rank.
As for espadas i think they all up to 6 can be classed as a captain rank and the rest as liutenant in strength.

ofc this is up to lightning but based on what iwe seen from watching the serie and how they do it on other sites im pretty sure im right
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:30 pm

okay so basicly im dropping Ulquiorra

ill keep Ichimaru and Ichigo though

which none even have a rank right now or at least so i think x.x
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 pm

sorry i wrote in swedish but as i recall uliquorra and ichigo are still equal to espada and ichi is over captain raink if he regain powers ?

Last edited by arakasi on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 pm

i will be there on your new site :3 but you already knew that~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next