Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognita

Incognita

Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm

(The mission lead by Kita Akiyama will continue here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:54 pm

"Oh, such mean girls as yourself are just looking for some affection, my dearest. I think you'd regret that order, you really do like being addressed so sweetly." Solis said with a light smile. Kita had already shown that she was just the slightest bit annoyed with him. He could push her over the edge, succeed with the mission himself, and get all the praise for it. Kita would have to be happy with dying in a ditch while he took her rank.

Solis stretched, cracking his back while the successful pops came from his limbs. The Sun shone beautifully and Solis' smile became wider immediately. The false Sun in Las Noches just didn't do it for him, getting to visit the human world during the daytime was always quite a treat for him. He floated above the little town, keeping his reiatsu to a minimum and sighed. "Now then, my leader... I can disguise myself or I can stick with you. Your orders?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Once she was out in the Real World, Kita didn't even think about what she was doing. She spun Solis around and with a closed fist, she plowed it into his face."I said, don't call me that. I don't have a problem with killing you, and giving your spot to someone else." She snarled, before she looked around the town. The warmth of the sun felt nice, and she looked around the town, her reiatsu kept at the minimum.

"We'll stay together for now. We should head to the clinic that Strawberry's dad owns, after we get some human clothes, and disguise ourselves." She said, using Sonido to head down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 am

"You might not have a problem with it but can you-" Furious at her for punching him, he began to challenge her right then and there. He stopped speaking immediately once he realized that he had lost control of his temper, something that was quite out of character. He fixed his hair and sighed. "Fine. I will follow your lead."

His voice had become flat and colorless in an instant, he cleared his throat and headed after her. "My abilities may make this mission quite easier. I have an ability purely for creating my own disguises. If you'd like me to transform into something, I await your orders." He now realized that the reason for his anger wasn't being beneath another. He was mad because he was beneath someone so unsuited for leadership as Kita.

His eyes glowered red for just a moment as he smirked. You will die by my hand someday. I promise you. With that lone thought, his mood improved immediately. He stood by her side and smiled mischievously, waiting for her orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 am

Kita turned back to him with a glare. "I can what Septima? I can what? You really want to finish that sentence? I'll kill you like that Shinigami killed Nnoitra." she snarle at him, before taking a deep breath. For the love of god, this mission would almost go better if she was paired with Ulquoirra. At least if she challenged him it would get her somewhere if she won.

Giving a soft sigh, she massages her temples. She hated leading people.... She preferred to do her own thing. As a matter of fact, she loved doing her own thing instead of leading others. But hell if she was going to apologize to him.... "Septima, don't have a heart attack just yet, but I'll apologize to you for attacking you." she said not facing him. She didn't mean it, but she sounded like she did.

"The only thing that I'd like you to do is to disguise yourself to get rid of your hollow mask, as well as reducing the feel of your Rieatsu. That's about the most obvious thing about us right now. Mine are a little easier to hide, but yours not quite." She was trying to be nice here. After all, it wasn't like she could finish this in a day. She was going to be working with this man for the next while, and without a break as well.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC: someone just PM me when i will join the topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 am

OOC: Will do. After completing this mission, I'll probably be going inactive. I'm gonna try to be on more often so we can get this finished up.

Solis took a slow breath and spoke "Disfrazada." In the same second that he spoke, his mask remains disappeared and his reiatsu seemingly became nonexistent. He hadn't hidden it, he just caused it to feel like nothing at all instead. The small smile upon his face still remained, as he spoke once again. "I accept your apology." Just as the apology had been insincere, his acceptance of it was insincere as well. Solis wasn't the type of man to break a promise, dishonesty was purely for the ugly. He was the slightest bit excited to get started here, hoping for a bit of combat or maybe he'd even get to face one of those "vizards". This mission had so many ways that it could go right for him.

He looked to Kito again, speaking. "It is done. Lead the way." He was almost sick of himself, this subservient routine would really have to go soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:46 am

((Hope you don't mind me jumping me...^_^ give ya some excitement))

Having closed the bar up earlier due to the lack of customers and because he wanted to explore the city a little Damien had found himself perched on the top of his bar. Damien wasn’t wearing the normal white attire that he used doing his work hours. Instead the outfit was all black including a black trench coat, black pants both in which had a design etched on it. Black gloves and black shoes finished off the attired. His trench coat was open up enough that one could see his rather tone chest. Hazel eyes scanned over the given area, watching as everyone else went about their day.

It was rather quiet within the town of Karakura which was a nice change of pace for he really disliked when hollows or any other spiritual thing attacked, since it was bad for busy. The appearance of a couple walking down the street caught his attention, well at least the female did anyway. Though it was slight, he felt the spiritual pressure coming from her. Though it was very faint Damien knew exactly what she was an, arrancar. If she was an arrancar he wondered with the man who was walking beside her was an arrancar also?

Clutching the wooden staff that was laying beside him, he thought it would be nice to pay them a visit or at least to see what they are up to. After picking up the staff he jump down onto the pavement, rolling across his shoulder to absorb the impact of the fall. Standing up and brushing off his attire, he began to walk in the direction of the two beings. Every now and then his eyes would make contact with a passing by female, who would blush slightly. Damien wasn’t known as a womanizer for he just had a few relationships but not many.

Walking up the female and the male he would speak in a rather calm manner “It’s a beautiful day isn’t it?” He said trying to make small talk. No energy signature could be felt coming from Damien for his customize gigai that made him appear human. For the most fact he considered himself human for he rather not socialize with arrancars unless, they came too his bar. He never recognized these too beings before and thus they must be new though this didn’t concern him at all.

For they were just puppets like the rest of his race...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 am

Kita started to walk with Solis at her side, and looked around her, paranoid that someone would know what she was. Until she could steal some clothes, or money to purchase the clothe,s, she was stuck looking exactly like what she was, an Espada. Seeing the man walking towards them, Kita's eyes roved over his body, inspecting it for her own personal pleasure. Other women on the street blushed and looked away, almost like he was a very well known man.... to the ladies' beds. Raising her eyebrow the barest hint, she watched him, their eyes meeting, and her face staying straight on his, no loss of contact, and no blush. "Gorgeous. Could you perhaps help us? We're a little lost..."

Kita's hand immediately went up to Solis' shoulder, and though she hated to do it, she leaned against him. "We're relatives of the Kurosaki's, and we'd like to go and see their place." she said with a pleasant smile, getting her reiatsu as low as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:13 am

Solis smiled as he saw the man walking up the street right towards them, he was fairly curious about his motives in doing so though. Had he felt the slight reiatsu coming from Kita? Had he noticed the distinct change in spiritual pressure in the area where Solis' ceased to exist? These were things that truly needed to be considered, even if he did just decide to keep them in the back of his mind. Kita had decided to play the role of relatives, so Solis decided to take it just a little further. As she leaned on him, he slipped his arm around her waist with a sly smile that practically screamed 'you started it.'

He returned his attention back to the man and realized something immediately. He was beautiful. Just by the fact that he was a man that cared for his appearance and didn't act like a slob like so many other men he'd seen was surprising. Solis was impressed, but he was also threatened by his presence. Solis wouldn't act with hostility towards him, but he would watch him very closely from now on. As his sly smile turned wider and more sincere, he spoke: "Yes, I haven't seen cousin Ichigo in a while. We were just dropping by into town to surprise them."

Solis' white smile gleamed and he hoped that it showed sincerity. Deception was his forte and he thought that fleshing out the lie a bit would help. It wasn't like the man would call him a liar when he had such a simple story prepared and if he did then Solis was sure that he could simply be disposed of. His eyes gleaming, Solis' arm left Kita's waist and he extended his arm towards the man. "I'm Solis, pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 am

Why on the earth was Damien doing this? For centuries he had stayed out of the affairs of the fighting that the other races had. For years even before Aizen’s imprisonment he had stayed away from the troubles of the espadas. But yet he had somehow thrust himself back into the fray in which he tried to avoid, but no matter maybe faith was using him for something, as of what...he didn’t know yet. The hazel eyes of the man looked at the suppose relatives of Kurosaki who supposely came for a surprise visit, switching between the two of them. The body language of the female told, Damien everything he needed to know. She was a hot head who allowed everything to get on her nerves, angers controls her like a puppet, in which he could use to his advantage. And it seems she didn’t give a damn for her cousin or at least that how she acted.

The man however seemed cocky and gold digger, if one wanted to use the modern term. He wanted nothing but fame and fortune for himself. And the smile that had manifested across his face, told Damien more about the individual. Damien wasn’t an idiot by no mean, he read one’s body language like he was reading a book. Every twitch of the muscle, the sly movement of the hand, all of which told him information he needed. Not to mention that fact, the female trying to compress her spiritual energy which she was failing on hiding.

A few people walking by gave Damien a smile here and there though it was more from the fact, they were regularly customers at his bar. The right glove hand of his loosen it’s grip around the six foot wooden staff, that was just a few inches shorter then him. If he was older he would had looked like some old mage, carrying around a staff. “Yeah I know where the Kurosaki’s live. I will gladly take you there if you want.” He said, turning around and began to walk away from them.

It was up to the relatives to follow him or not. But no matter the case he was going to visit the Kurosaki “So tell me, what side of the family you on?” He asked, turning his head over his shoulder and looking at them. Trying to make small talk. If one tried to read his face it was that of a normalcy nothing about it screamed...enemy. Mentally though Damien was laughing for he wasn’t the one who was getting played here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 am

God why had she done that? Now Solis was fucking touching her....and normally she'd welcome a guy touching her with a smile. But he had ticked her off just one too many times. Kita dragged Solis along after the man, who was leading them in the wrong direction. She knew that he was, because she knew, vaguely what Ichigo's reiatsu signature felt like. She had been around when he had been fighting against Grimmjow and Nnoitra a while back. "Well he's from the mother's side, I'm just the girlfriend that he wants to show off to his family." She said sweetly. God the lies were just coming so easily to her, and they didn't leave a bad taste in her mouth either, which was amazing. This man pissed her off, but if she got a chance she was going to kill him so that they wouldn't have to worry about him spilling their secret. He wasn't a friend at all, and she couldn't chance this mission going down the drain.

And if Solis blew this open, she was going to kill him too while she was at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:23 am

Solis could only slightly suppress a laugh as Kita dragged him along after the man with the staff, her anger almost flowed from her every action, it was just entertaining. It was nice to see how skilled Kita was at deception, he almost had some respect for her at this point. It was now that Solis realized what was off about this situation though. He had been concentrating so hard on making his reiatsu feel like nothing that he didn't notice the reiatsu around him. He felt Kita's familiar reiatsu, though he figured that that was only because he was so close to her. She couldn't have been so stupid that she was broadcasting Espada presence in Karakura Town, could she? At the same time, in front of him he felt the man's reiatsu faintly and he didn't like it.

For a split second, he looked at Kita, thinking to warn her, but then he saw the false smile plastered on her face. In that, he knew everything he needed to know. There was no way to get away from this man other than exterminating him like the bug he was. She was keeping up the act until they could do so. He decided to play the game and just follow her lead; she was, in fact, doing what he would've done as well. "Yeah, I just had to show my family that I got such a beautiful woman to go out with me. They wouldn't believe me if they didn't see her with their own eyes." He said with a smile. He stopped touching Kita just out of the chance that he'd set her over the edge. He certainly wouldn't be blamed for the failure of the mission.

"You certainly seem well-known around here, sir. What did you say your name is?" Solis said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 am

Damien knew for a fact no one could feel his reaistu for Aizen couldn’t even find it. Hell he remember walking right by the bastard without getting any warning sign from him. How was this possible you ask? Damien’s reaistu was completely gone, as if he was human. Though this was only do to the specially design gigai that he made that seals up his energy completely. Even the slightest amount of it leaked out, it would have caused the staff to break from it’s hiding. Yes, the staff was actually a pole-arm who takes the appearance when one who doesn’t have spiritual energy takes a hold of it. And since his energy was completely cut off from him the staff will remain in this state.

The once thick crowd had thin out somewhat as some of them went to their jobs and the likes. This is usually when the bar he owns got busy, and he had a feeling he will have to deal with some anger customers later on. But he will think about that when the time comes, not now. He listens to the words of the two people who he was taking to the Kurosaki’s residents. So she was the girlfriend of the male one eh? But didn’t she say that she was a relative of Kurosaki? So, does that mean she was had already married to the other man? This didn’t set right with Damien and he was laughing mentally at the mistake she made.

As they walked Damien was thinking about the time when he first felt Ichigo’s spiritual pressure and he couldn’t believe it that it came from a human. He was interested in finding out more bout the man but that was again for another time. Damien have recently lost track of Ichigo’s spiritual signature and thus tracking him will be impossible, unless you know where exactly where to find him. “So how long you two been married?” He said out of the blue. Hopefully they will catch on to the fact, they earlier said that they were relatives of Kurosaki and now the female said, she was the girlfriend of the man.

Looking at the female, a smile came across his face “Yeah you found yourself diamond.” He said, hazel eyes looking into the females. However don’t let the smile on his face and his words confuse you. For he was thinking something totally different. So the man’s name was Solis eh? Interesting, now they were trying to get information out of him. So he guessed it would be polite to actually tell them his name“Well you can say that. Most females know me because I’m a male dancer at the local strip club here. And sadly some men know me as well for this also. The name is Dean” He said nodding slightly.

Damien never the one to be cocky thought about the slight chance that these two could be stronger then him. But this thought was dismiss by the advantage he had over them. They were in human world and this was Damien’s home field. His moments would suddenly stop as he came to a rather large park that had a few children playing on it. A little girl who had spotted him ran up to him and gave him a hug. Damien of course lifted the child up and made small talk with her. Nothing to special just asking her how she was doing in school. If she was getting into trouble or not and the likes. All the while she called him Mr.D which was the name that all the children tall him.

Setting the child down, he patted her head and told her to go get going. The girl nodded sweetly before skipping over to her friends who where playing, they in each waved at Damien and said good-bye in unison before tunning home. The park no void of human life, Damien turned around and looked at the two beings. “Plans change, lets play a game shall we? You the female, you suck more then the whore down the corner trying to hide your reaistu. Solis, I congrats you on hiding your reaistu better then her. But you can blame that....female for blowing your cover. Arrancars....Anyway about the game. You beat me and I swear I will take you to Kurosaki’s and if you lose...well lets just say you wouldn’t like that out come.”He said in a calm voice.

Re-gripping his staff Damien would position it at an angle to the right side of him. Damien was getting bored on how they had insult his intelligence and decided to teach them a lesson in ethic. Though he wondered if these two pieces of body mass(yes I said it), would accept his challenge. They would probably laugh at him for a human would be challenging them but then again they might not, only time will tell. But as of now, his energy hasn’t been released and he was still in his specially made gigai.

((sorry it took me awhile to reply. o.o get ready for a fight...RAWR!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:13 am

Kita knew that the moment the words left his mouth, that their cover was blown. Meaning he wasn't some sort of regular human like she had been fervently hoping. And it took a liar to know a liar, so that's what tipped her off he wasn't being quite as truthful as he should be in this case. After all, it never would occur to Kita that she was weaker then the man in front of her. Weak wasn't a word she used in her vocabulary. Her ears listened, her and eyes observed. this man, had been on her side, would have been a nice conquest. He was quite intelligent, which was in his favour.

Kita's voice let loose a laugh as she looked at his cocky stance, and listened to his cocky challenge. "My name Arrancar, is Kita Akiyama, and you don't stand a hope in hell of beating me. After all, I'm not ranked 5th Esapda for nothing. And if I suck at it, it's cause normally I don't give a shit about covering. It's too bad I have to destroy you, or I'd show you just how well I do suck." She said with a lick of her lips looking at him. Oh yes, even when she wasn't out to find someone to have some play time with, she still flirting with any guy who had two legs, was moderately good looking, and had a penis. She couldn't help it, and she loved that.

She took a few steps away from Solis, and pulled her gloves onto her hands. These were in effect, her Zanpaktou, and she fought like a Banshie with them on. "You Challenged us, you make the first move. But let's get your real name, because Dean sure in the hell ain't it. It takes a liar to know one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'   Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the mission 'Search for the Strawberry'
Page 1 of 1