Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Squad 6 training (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

Squad 6 training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 am

The newly appointed lieutenant of squad 6 of the Gotei protection squads, Kenshirou Uesugi, finally mustered up the courage to engage with the many ranks of the 6th squad. He organized a little sparing session for the squad so that he could get to know them a little better and see how their abilities as a shinigami were progressing. The squad followed Kenshirou to the training grounds, there they lined up whilst Kenshirou walked amongst them. The weather was sunny with a fair breeze coming from the west, truly a formidable day to train.

"All right guys listen up! I am your new Fuku-Taicho, Kenshirou Uesugi. As some of you may have heard, I was originally from squad 11. You heard correct. I brought you all here to analyze your skills. You are probably thinking that all I know is how to do battle on the front lines with physical attacks with my Zanpakuto, well, you are sadly mistaken. To reach the rank of Fuku-Taicho you must learn all aspects of skills that shinigami can learn, not just pure brute force. Let's begin by sorting you guys into your groups, they don't really matter who you will be working with as we will be changing your abilities as I see fit." As Kenshirou ordered, many men began to question amongst about the training method and there was also the fact that some of them did not see Kenshirou fit to be their Vice-Captain, but they all went along to what he had said despite this.

"May I have the first group of twenty people to my left, they will be referred to as group one and will wear a red coloured flag." At once the first group of twenty made their way to the left of Kenshirou and equipped the flags they were giving. "The second group of twenty, group two to my right, you will each be wearing a blue coloured flag." Again, a group of twenty made there way to the other side of Kenshirou and equipped the flags they were handed. "Last but not least, the group of twenty before me, you will stay put and wear these yellow flags." The final group stayed put and wore the yellow flags they were given.

Once the groups were sorted it was time for the next step. Kenshirou lined up the groups accordingly and began to speak once more. "All right, first off look to the people in your group, these are your teammates for the day, you must help one another no matter what. Keep that in mind." The shinigami at hand were beginning to ponder even more at Kenshirou's technique of teaching, just what was in store for them? Only time could tell. "Red flags, you will start off using only swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat." The group marked with the red flags withdrew their Zanpakuto in response. "Blue flags, you will only be using kido." The group marked with the blue flags bowed for their response. "Lastly, yellow flags, you will be using hado." The group marked with yellow flags nodded in their response.

"Before we begin, you can all use shunpo! The main objective is to try to apprehend the group that I call out for using their colour! Are you ready men?" Kenshirou ordered whilst walking out to the sidelines of the training field and turning to face the groups. The groups responded with a loud roar, "Yes, sir!" Kenshirou sniggered and lifted his head high. "Blue!" He shouted. The groups immediately started to to chase and apprehend the group marked with the blue flags, while the blue flagged group tried to fight off the other groups. It was all a test to see which group would reign supreme, or even last the longest in this method of training. Either way, all groups will learn in the end and improve in their abilities, that was the true objective.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm

As the moments went by Keshioru Uesugi watched as the groups tried to apprehend the blue team. He was interested in the outcome but was not happy with either. He took a step forward and made yet another announcement once the blue team was apprehended. "All right! Good job to the blue team for holding the other groups off for so long, especially with only using one technique. As for the other groups I am somewhat disappointed. What you guys should have done was worked together, the yellow team could have trapped the blue team while the red team could have fully apprehended them. The main objective here is teamwork. I did say that the people in your group were your teammates but for this exercise I did not mention that the yellow and red teams were enemies. Thus, you should have worked together."

Kenshirou then tilted his head up and folded his arms. "Use your head in this one guys. Yellow!" Kenshirou shouted as the teams readied for their next task. Immediately the teams began to work together to catch the yellow flagged teams. It took a shorter time than expected but that was normal in Kenshirou's eyes. Kenshirou made his way to the center of the field. "All right! That was what I was looking for. The purpose is to learn to use the ability I have given you to improve and last as long as you can for your team to reign supreme. There is one more team to catch before we switch, okay. Red!"

The red team scattered quickly and fought off many of the opposing team as they could. They could all see why Kenshirou found this method so effective, it did prove difficult and it did help people along the way. The red team were apprehended and they all came in to Kenshirou for further instructions. "Good job everyone! Now we are going to swap abilities. Red team, you will be using kido! Blue team, you will be using hado! Lastly, yellow team, you will be using swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat!" All groups roared once more, "Yes, Sir!" The groups separated into the field and became wary of each other awaiting the order from Kenshirou. "Blue!"

The whole process repeated and the day was passing by ever so quickly. The groups all became energetic, they actually enjoyed this exercise. It was fun and it helped train them, what more could they ask for? The time came to when they had to change their abilities once more. They knew they only had to use the abilities that they haven't used yet so when Kenshirou gave the order they simply changed once again. Kenshirou then looked at the field from an over looking building that wasn't that high up from the training field. It was then that the day was growing old and the moon had come out from hiding. The squad all had their chance with the abilities provided. They all grew weary from exhaustion, yet most of them were still willing to go on with the training.

"Okay! Excellent work today guys! Time to call it quits! Meet me back here tomorrow early afternoon for the next stage and make sure you bring the flag that I have given you as you will remain in the teams you have been working with today! Go home and get some rest!" The shinigami breathed heavily before giving their last roar for the day. "Yes, Sir!" They all made their way to their respected homes while Kenshirou remained behind to gaze at the stars. It was truly a beautiful night with the sky so pure and innocent. "I hope what I'm doing is truly helping them, for tomorrow awaits a harder task." Kenshirou said before vanished using shunpo to get some sleep for the next day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 am

Within the confinements of the 13th division captain’s quarters, Kenji sat peacefully with a half smoked cigarette pinched between his index and middle finger. Surprisingly today was a rather slow day for his division and he had sent most of those underneath him home. Only telling a hand full of them to stay and find something to keep them busy. This was just in case if some paperwork did come in, he wouldn’t be that much short handed. Standing up Kenji made his way to the parrot like plant that was sleeping peaceful on the counter across from his desk.

He was about to stroke the plant when there was a knock at his door. Giving the gesture so that they could come in. Kenji was surprise to see it was one of the unseated officers that he had allowed to get off of work early. The officer was just telling Kenji how he overheard some members of the sixth division complaining bout not wanting to get up early to do the training that their lieutenant had schedule for them. This information caught Kenji attention for it had been awhile since he had sparred against anyone, and thought this would be a good time to sharpen his skills.

They continued to talk a few more minutes, before they both left the room Kenji following behind the unseated officer. Slowly he made his way down the hallway finishing the cigarette that he with him. Some of the other officers gave him a strange look for this was the first time that they ever saw him smoke, and wondered if he just picked up the habit. Making it out of the building he would head towards the training area.

When reaching there he saw a rather large group of members from the sixth division each with a different colored flag. Leaning against the wall, he wondered where was the lieutenant of this division for he knew it was them who had schedule this training section “A little birdy told me that, there was a training session being held here? I’m a little rusty on my skills and offer a challenge to the strongest member within this group that’s if they ain’t afraid.” He said with a smile.

He was wearing his custom black haori which had a yin yang symbol on the back. Around his right wrist was a dark green bracelet. Which wasn’t exactly a bracelet but his zanpakuto. For easier travel the zanpakuto took the form of a bracelet that could only be remove by the likes of Kenji himself. Now he waited patiently to see if the strongest member within the group dared to fight him.

While waiting he took note of the trees that provide shade over the arena. As well as the small amount of vegetation that tried it best to break through arena’s cement.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:12 am

Kenshirou woke up with the sun peeking through the window where it was then he found that he had overslept for squad six training, that he had organized. He scanned the room with his unsealed eye and noticed the time. Quickly, he threw himself out of bed and quickly changed into his sleeveless kimono and loose fitted hakama, slipping into his sandals whilst grabbing his Zanpakuto and a piece of bread he raced his way to the training grounds. Keeping people late was not something he easily forgave himself for, he had to make it up to them, but how? As he made use of his shunpo to reach the training grounds as quickly as he could, he overlooked an odd character in the crowd. It was not one of the shinigami in squad six that he was familiar with.

He seen that the person seemed to be confronting the sixth squad which led Kenshirou to take further action, he would never ignore anyone in need. As he approached closer and closer to the man in the distance Kenshirou noticed a massive amount of spirit power that suddenly fell on his shoulders. 'Could it possibly be another Taicho?' Kenshirou thought to himself. He then overheard the man talking “A little birdy told me that, there was a training session being held here? I’m a little rusty on my skills and offer a challenge to the strongest member within this group that’s if they ain’t afraid." He followed this with a smile.

Kenshirou began to laugh out loud as he stood in the air above them. He slanted his head upwards at an angle while still looking down towards the man with his arms behind his head and spoke; "For a minute there I truly thought you were going to harm the sixth squad. Nevertheless, I guess I could use the warm-up for today's training. My name is Kenshirou Uesugi, Fuku-Taicho of the sixth division of the Gotei thirteen protection squads. As I am new to the position, may I ask the name of my opponent? Taicho...?" Kenshirou chuckled as he landed before him and knelt before him to show his respects to the captain he was unfamiliar with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 am

A few minutes would have passed as Kenji just nonchantly lean against the cement wall, trying to enjoy the wonderful sounds of nature. Though it seems the noise of the sixth division group who was talking bout...god only knew what. No one had accepted his challenge as of yet, which caused a frown to appear on his face. Within Gotei 13 there was no room for cowardice and he was surprise to find it within the sixth division. For he thought their captain was better then that.

His eyes diverted in the direction in the source of the spiritual pressure that seem to appear coming from the east of him. Whoever this person was they were stronger then those who were here, so that could mean that they were the one who had set up this meeting for the group. Quickly his eyes scanned over the individual body taking note of his clothing and any weapons that he might have on. The laugher of the man was somewhat annoying but for now it didn’t bother him that much.

An eyebrow raised as the man announced who he was. So this was the new puppet for the sixth division captain, how interesting. “Kenji Mamoru, Captain of the 13th division.” He said with a smile. When spoken the group of seated officers soon took noticed of Kenji for there was a rumor that he had something to do with the disappearance but that wasn’t the case. As sign of disgust showed across his face as he watched the lieutenant of the sixth division knelt before him.

How low would a man stoop for those above him? We are made out of the same thing and in my eyes we are equal. I give you this warning once, never kneel in front of me. For it’s disrespectful for anyone to lower their standards.” He said turning his back towards the man. His eyes would look at the group of officers and smile “I want you all to stay and watch this demonstration in fighting. You might learn something.” he said with a smirk, watching the unseated officers moving out of the arena

Kenji’s body would disappear as his reaistu became unsensible before he reappeared across the arena from Kenshirou. The ability he had just used was called “Blink” and it allowed him to teleport to any place he desires as long as he had a decent image of it in his head. While he teleported his reaistu becomes hidden until he reappears, making it an excellent assassination move.

Cracking his neck slightly he look at the man and smile “I’m ready whenever you are.” He said motioning the man to attack first. For now Kenji wouldn’t use his zanpakuto but rather his use of Kido.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

Kenshirou's accusations of this man being a Captain was indeed correct. The man claimed to be Kenji Mamoru, Captain of the thirteenth squad. Squad six seemed to flinch at the name they had just heard from Kenji. Maybe it was the fact that they could have gotten seriously injured fighting a Captain, Kenshirou thought to himself. He then stated that men showing respect for those higher than their position in the Gotei protection squads was unneccessary, which Kenshirou was glad to hear and smirked in reply. Kenshirou thought the exact same way as this Captain when it came to formalities.

The Captain then mentioned to the squad that this sparring match was going to teach those who watched a lesson. In their right mind who would not spectate a spar between a Captain and a Vice-Captain, especially from two different squads. The fighting styles would be somewhat different including the intellect within the battle. Kenshirou then turned to face the squad and watched them as they backed away slowly. He smiled to them and returned to face the Captain once more whilst standing up and holding his own back against him with his head slightly looking to the side so he could barely see him.

As Kenji used the technique 'Blink', Kenshirou also used the technique shunpo to widen the area between them and leave a clear battlefield for them soak with blood. He noticed that Kenji's reiatsu also disappeared for that split second. "Quite a technique there, Kenji. Your reiatsu vanished while you were travelling. That's very interesting." He said as he turned to fully face Kenji for the upcoming battle. He watched Kenji as he cracked his neck and gave a signal for Kenshirou to attack whenever he felt ready.

The dust that was once roaming the field finally settled. Squad six watched in awe and began cheering for both, Kenshirou and Kenji to give them a great show and hopefully learn how to adapt to bad situations and their flaws so that they too could possibly do the same in their posiitons. The sun was at a stand still as time seemed to be still at that moment. Nothing but the faint cheers from the crowd and the wind hustling against the ground could be heard.

Kenshirou gazed upon Kenji as he did not have his Zanpakuto withdrawn. With further analysis Kenshirou could not even seem to find his Zanpakuto which troubled him. 'It's disguised. But as what?' Kenshirou thought to himself. Kenshirou immediately used his shunpo technique to appear at a seventy degree angle in front of Kenji with his hands in position ready for announcing the words for a kido attack. "Shakkahō!" (Red flame cannon) Kenshirou shouted as he aimed for Kenji head on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:43 am

Kenji wasn’t the type of person who would pick on one that was weaker then himself for it was pointless well at least to him. However, he did enjoy fighting whoever had the guts to fight a captain and rarely does he ever hold back in said fight, for he knew that he is actually helping others to get stronger. And thus ensuring that the Gotei 13 will have a strong future. He simply nodded at the acknowledgment of his blink technique for it was one of his favorite techniques, despite it also been used by the captain of the sixth division, though in different manners. The technique is based off his photographic memory. In order for him to “blink” to another location it has to either be in eyeshot or he has to have a very good picture of the location he wanted to move to.

There is some drawbacks to the ability, one of the biggest is that he can’t travel through other dimensions with it. And that it works hand to hand with his photographic memory, which tends to become non-existence after he drinks alcohol. Thus making the usually accurate ability to nothing more then a hit and miss technique. For he will not want to remember the various places he had ended up when he tried to use the ability after drinking. Sadly for Kenshirou, he hasn’t drunk anything and probably won’t this week, due to personal reasons and thus this fight should be interesting.

It founded me one drunken night and every since then. It has been my partner in crime.” He said referring to the technique. For the blink technique actually came about doing one of his drunken nights when he was young. Though that’s a story for another time. Dark brown orbs scanned over the man’s figure as he took not of everything he had on. He caught how the man was scanning over his body and then it struck him. It would seem the man was looking for his zanpakuto, though Kenji wondered if Kenshirou could figure out where it was hiding.

Kenji watched as the kido attack was fired at him, the red ball traveling towards him at incredible speed. Out stretching his right hand he would speak in a rather calm voices “Enkosen” A round shield of spiritual energy forms in front of him as Shakkaho would hit the shield, causing dust to fly up. Kenji used shunpo while the dust kicked up by the blast at as a smokescreen.

Appearing roughly twenty feet behind Kenshirou “Byakurai” was all Kenji said, releasing a powerful lightning bolt from his index finger, which was aiming for the center of his back.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Kenshirou heard what Kenji had to say. Learning a technique on a drunken night?! That was unheard of in Kenshirou's point of view. The story of the drunken mishap soon strayed quickly as the fight must go on. As he executed his move, Kenshirou was not shocked to find that the Captain had prevented the assault by announcing the words 'Enkosen', which created a spiritual energy shield to absorb the attack. As the attack connected with the shield, the force of assault caused the dust to almost suddenly arise around Kenji right before he disappeared using shunpo.

He was surprised, on the other hand, that the Captain was already on the counter attack as soon as he reappeared behind Kenshirou. He looked over his shoulder sharply and heard Kenji chant the word, 'Byakurai'. The sixth squad continued to watch in awe as the bolt of lightning was directed at Kenshirou's back. The spectating crowd were caught up in tension wondering how the fight could turn around at each attack the two opponents mustered up against each other.

Kenshirou was more worried about the Zanpakuto, a shinigami's primary weapon which can cause devastating damage if connected with, especially a Captain's Zanpakuto at that. The more he thought about it, the more Kenshirou wondered what Kenji's Zanpakuto's abilities were and how this terrain could either help him or Kenshirou and turn the battle in their favour. There was only one way to find out and that was to get Kenji to withdraw his Zanpakuto and let the real battle commence.

He had no other choice, Kenshirou used the shunpo technique once again and appeared before Kenji a few feet above him with a sinister like grin as to say that he was overexcited about the match even if it was in the favour of the opponent. This time, he had already withdrawn one of his katana and had already began to swing down on Kenji. The main objective Kenshirou had at the moment was to find Kenji's Zanpakuto before it took the form of a surprise attack later in the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:57 pm

If Kenshirou thought that Kenji would use his zanpakuto early on in this battle, then he was sadly mistaken. For Kenji’s primary weapon was kido, not his zanpakuto. Preferring to mainly use kido was Kenji’s choice earlier on, even in the academy though since he was put through hell there, he rarely ever use it during the practice block...and instead used it when he sparred friends outside of school. It was then that he came to a realization that kido was used wrongly by most captais, for they only used it for the common purpose. Not thinking outside of the box while using them.

Don’t get him wrong though Kenji loved his zanpakuto dearly. And knows how to use it as well as any other captain or vice-captain for that matter. What was his zanpakuto abilities you ask? Well that will be found out later but for no, Kenji was going to continue to use kido. No emotions were seen as his lightning bolt missed it’s initial target and crash into a wall, causing it to crumble. Thankfully no one was over there and thus nothing got hurt...besides the wall.

Kenji noticed that the vice-captain had already drawn his zanpakuto and was in the process of swinging it down on him. He waited patiently till the very last moment before he decided to act “Sho”, was all he said as the vice-captain would get violently pushed away from Kenji. At the same time that Kenshirou was getting pushed back another kido spell was said “Sokatsui”.. A burst of blue spiritual energy was fired from the palm of his hand,the blast was broader then the Byakurai and of course had more power to it.

A part of Kenji wondered how Kenshirou was going to dodge the blast for he will also be dealing with being pushed back by, Sho. Sokatsui was fired right after Kenji had spoken the first kido spell, so it would seem like he was combining two spells but that wasn’t the case, he was just using them in rapid session. So now he waited for the aftermath, still with no zanpakuto drawn.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 pm

As the bolt of lightning crashed into the wall causing a powerful blast with a rather destructive noise that could be heard from anyone in the district, Kenshirou paid little to no attention towards it as he continued to swing down onto the Captain. Kenji remained patient during the attack which led Kenshirou to think that he had obviously something planned, but what. The last moment arrived when Kenji chanted the spell 'Sho', a spell that causes the opposing person to be pushed back a distance. Kenshirou used his sword to cover his body and head from the attack, yet he did not expect it to be that particular spell.

As Kenshirou was forced back Kenji had also chanted another spell shortly after, 'Sokatsui'. A powerful blue spiritual energy burst from Kenji's palm. Kenshirou's eyes widened. He quickly raised his right hand against his cheek and created a fist and announced a bakudo spell, "Seki". 'Seki' creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it. 'Sokatsui' froze and looked as if it was continuing to break through but did not succeed which left the spectators in awe. The battle was becoming more tense with that last attack from Kenji so Kenshirou decided to push himself a little harder.

"Phew, Kenji, that was close eh? I am not one for spells particularly, but what would you expect from a former seated officer in the eleventh squad. My ideals rely mainly on my swordsmanship. I do not ask that you to reveal your Zanpakuto but, I will make you." Kenshirou said excitedly. He hadn't had this much fun in a fight for a long time, the main reason being that this was a Captain and provided over exceptional skill. He tilted his head slightly up once again and with drew his other katana. These combined were his Zanpakuto.

He readied himself for the next attack against Kenji hoping he would catch him off guard but a very slim possibility at that. He then charged towards Kenji with an uproar. He planned on attacking head on like he did in the eleventh squad, taking any injury he came across as long as he could take down his opponent. Quite ruthless to be honest. He began using shunpo on his way towards Kenji from many different angles in a uncoordinated fashion so that he didn't repeat his actions to confuse his opponent. If he reached his oppenent he would unleash a flurry of sword attacks at a fast manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:27 am

At least the guy could use kido somewhat well, Kenji would give him that much. But it wasn’t that time to give him any advice or praise him bout his usage of kido. No, this was all bout killing the one that stood in front of him. Yes, this was just a training exercise but to him, Kenshirou was just someone else that he had to destroy. This is how Kenji took ever sparring/ training session for one, would never gain anything from just a simple spar. Your sparing partner must become your enemy, only then can one fully gain something from a sparing session. Kenji loath at how sparing session were held at Gotei 13 and they wondered why, some of their seated officers are ill prepared and run away from battle.

Kenji listens to the man speak about being in the eleventh division and what not. Kenji really didn’t about that useless information for it was kind of pointless. Then he wondered, if Kenshirou would say this much during a fight with an enemy? This dishearten him for the fact, this spar was turning into a talking session more then anything else. Through the whole time, Kenji didn’t say anything and thought about attacking the fool for talking to much. He guess that he should actually practice what he speech eh? Maybe he will now.

Mentally he was shaking his head during the whole time, Kenshirou was using shunpo in an unordothox manner in an attempt to confuse Kenji. But sadly Kenji fell for it, as he got cut across the chest, blood pouring out of the wound. “Soren Sokatsui” was all he said, as twin Sokatsui was fired at the back of Kenshirou. At that moment the Kenji that had received the flesh wound would disperse into thin area. Kenji was now leaning against the wall behind Kenshirou. The thing that had been in front of him, was just a clone that was created when he used his shunpo ability. He had timed it so Kenshirou would have known the difference till it was too late.

Straighten himself up, he would remove his haor and toss it towards one of the seated officers “Hold on to it..” Was as he said, before he smashed his right wrist against the cement wall. The green bracelet on his wrist shatters and pulsated for a moment before vanishing. Now in his right hand was a katana of average length. The hilt of it was dark green in color with light green diamonds. The blade also shared a greenish tint to it and was slightly curved at the end of it, this was Koutaigou Jinkourin(will often use KJ for shortness) his zanpakuto. “Lesson one; never assume the opponent has a zanpakuto or the likes. For if you do, they will always have the advantage over you. Next lesson; Never ask to see someone’s zanpakuto if you ain’t prepared for it.” He said.

A smirk manifested across his face as his overall appearance had now change. His spiritual energy was begin release within the area, and those within the arena, began to fill intoxicated as if they were drinking some sake or something. But what was causing this you ask? Nothing more then Kenji himself his reaistu had the effect to cause those around Kenji to get drunk. The longer they stay near him the more intoxicating they will get. Prolong exposure would even cause other captains to puke and vomit up and in rare cases have a mild case of alcohol poisoning.

So unless Kenshirou had an immunity to intoxication, he will no doubt feel the effects, might not be right off but oh he will feel it as the battle process. What does one would expect from it then? Well it’s simple, attacks would be miscalucated, reaction time be lowered, mental capabilities would be lowered, impaled vision, and the likes. Oh yes, this should be interesting. A moment of silences would fall within the area before Kenji spoke something out of the ordinary “Retake your throne.” was the three words spoken. Was this the release phrase of his shikai? If so, his zanpakuto’s appearance didn’t change any from when he had released it’s seal form. However, a cloud of dust had dispell downward from his blade, hitting the cement before vanishing but other then that nothing happen.

You talk way too much.” Was all he said, with a slight smirk on his face. Only a certain amount of people those being the CC and two other captains have seen it only once, and that was just for him to get his captain position after his mentor disappear. From other then those who have seen it, the abilities of his zanpakuto had remain a secret. And those who have saw it, dare not to speak bout it’s abilities for the sheer terror of them. As the time continue to pass, more seated officers began to feel the symptoms of being drunk. And some of the weaken officers had began to vomit from the exposure of it.

Now Kenji waited to see, what move Kenshirou would do now. Though he doubt the man would notice that, he was in shikai now.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Kenshirou smiled as his attack had hit Kenji but immediately had to retreat as the next move from Kenji was “Soren Sokatsui”, a twin 'Sokatsui which was fired. After Kenshirou appeared elsewhere he couldn't seem to find Kenji. 'Where the hell is he?' Kenshirou thought. He heard the destruction of a cement wall behind him, there he found Kenji with his fist in the the wall. He also noticed that he had withdrawn his Zanpakuto. A nice green design with diamonds encrusted at the hilt of the katana caught Kenshirou's eyes. Let the real fun begin eh?

“Lesson one; never assume the opponent has a zanpakuto or the likes. For if you do, they will always have the advantage over you. Next lesson; Never ask to see someone’s zanpakuto if you ain’t prepared for it.” Kenji said. Kenshirou noticed the rise in reiatsu the Captain now had. This much power from a Zanpakuto was unnatural, he could see why he was a Captain. He could also see that the Captain had also a change of appearance. There was something odd about this Zanpakuto. People were beginning to become drunk, throwing up and very ill at that. Could it be that he had the ability to pass out alcohol? How very odd.

Kenshirou, the strong drinker that he was, did notice this and took note on it. He did not know long he had before the alcohol affected him though. He did know of course the side affects of alcohol consumption and would no doubt affect him if he got too drunk. Silence was drawn after the release of Kenji's reiatsu which then spoke 'Retake you throne', yet his Zanpakuto did not change. Kenshirou then became en guard at this point, wondering if this was a technique. Dust formed downwards on his sword and vanished at the end of it's journey. Yet nothing happened.

“You talk way too much." escaped Kenji's mouth. This shocked Kenshirou slightly but did not have to time to retaliate. He focused on the number of people who were increasingly becoming ill. It would not be long before Kenshirou would join them as he reached the stage of having warm eyes which is the stage before getting tipsy. He seen that Kenji was waiting for another attack and no time should be wasted at a moment like this so Kenshiriou made his next move by attacking head on with his two Zanpakuto creating a flurry of attacks. He needed to see just how strong Kenji was with his swordsmanship.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 am

The fighting was getting slightly repetitive for the most part. Since it consist of Kenji dodging and using some kido while, the idiot he was fighting was just attacking him like a beserker. Though for a moment there he wondered if there was some type of reasoning for this madness that Kenshirou showing. He done had his fair share of fights that he had tipped in the opponent favor in order to obtain greater respect and knowledge of not only his opponent but of his body itself. Yes, he was a warrior of high standards but never did he set himself on the throne for he knew there is always another shark in water, waiting...buying it’s time to attack at his weakness point.

The fight was so boring that he didn’t even need to think about what he was going to do next. In fact mentally he was talking to his zanpakuto spirit, about the seal that was on his arm. She wanted to meet him later on about removing the seal for various purposes. Not only that they were talking bout other stuff non-related to the fight. So how was Kenji was suppose to dodge the furry attacks? Well, muscle memory was a beautiful thing and in his case it’s a wonderful thing. What was muscle memory you ask? The acting of one’s muscles’ fiber without the brain sending the signal to the muscles.

This is what cause for Kenji’s next action. The attack would land on Kenji as blood oozed from his body. Could he really have been cut? Did the captain allow himself to be cut by Kenshirou? Sadly this was not the case, the Kenji that had received the attack would disperse, but when it disperse Kenshirou would find it rather hard to move. Why was that you ask? Spiraling up his ankles were a row of thorny vines, he would soon find out these weren’t you average vines of no. They were strong enough to secure a grown man down with rather ease, the more one struggle the tighter they coil around your ankles. Which would cause their thorns to dig deeper within one’s flesh.

Physically the vines ain't strong but the fact they coil tighter around one's ankle it can be very annoying. Though there is another secret behind the vines that makes them deadly. When they dig into the flesh their thorns are release, meaning as long as thorns are dug within kenshirou's flesh. Kenji would have the advantage.. How was this possible you ask? Simple, one of his zanpakuto’s abilities is the manipulation of plants. And there were plants growing in between the cracks of the cement Thus allowing him to manipulate this plants with rather ease. But one question had yet to be answered. Where was Kenji?

Looking to one’s left up in one of the trees that shadowed over the arena, one would find him standing on a branch of it. “Wakey Wakey.” Was all he said, as the tree’s limbs began to move, a pair of red eyes appear on the trunk of the tree along with a mouth with razor sharp teeth. Slowly in steadily, roots would pop as the somehow manage to jump over the wall of the arena, landing in the center of it. The massive moment of the tree cause the ground to shake and destroy any cement underneath the tree. Shaking itself, the leaves from the tree fell from it’s branches but they would get stopped in mid air, before they were launched at Kenshirou.

The attack was wide stretching from one end of the arena to the next. If the leaves made contact it would be like get cut by hundreds of razors. Now bare of leaves, the tree let our a mighty roar as Kenji just pet the side of it. How could an plant become an monstrous thing? It again comes back to his zanpakuto, it can turn harmless plants into monstrous plants who had a taste for flesh. Kenji wondered how Kenshirou will deal with being ensnared by vines and now the fact he has to deal with a monstrous tree, who was dying to sink it’s teeth into a wary victim.

(I editted the post for various reasons)
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

As Kenshirou landed his attack on the opposing Captain his movements came to a halt and his opponent had fled. Vines appeared wrapped around Kenshirou's leg. He tried to free himself of the vines by forcing his leg out of its grasp but found shortly after that the grip of the vines became tighter, causing the thorns to dig into Kenshirou's flesh ever so tighter. Blood soon dripped from the wounds around Kenshirou's leg. 'It gets tighter the more I move?' Kenshirou thought to himself. He then remained still and withdrew his knife to cut the vines. As it strengthens the more he tries to shake free of the vines, he had to cut them on the outside of the leg instead of beneath the vines which caused more blood loss as he cut himself due to the short time he had during the fight.

Meanwhile, as he tried to cut the vines, Kenshirou noticed that this was not the only thing that he had to worry about. Kenji had another trick up his sleeve. He was resting on a nearby tree and summoned the tree to attack Kenshirou. The tree grew vicious teeth, limbs and eery red eyes. It jumped to the center of the arena before Kenshirou, intimidating him as it approached him. The ground began to shake and other forms of vegetation seemed to appear from the cracks of the ground.

Kenshirou watched in awe as the tree approached him while he was still cutting the vines from his leg. He finally cut the vines from his leg but some of the thorns had released into his leg, which he thought he could overcome as the alcoholic scent grew stronger. The tree then shook it's leaves from its branches and acted as many sharp objects launched towards him. "Shakkahō" Kenshirou chanted aiming towards the leaves, burning a good number of them and heading towards the tree.

As expected the tree received minimum damage as it had the remaining force of the kido. As Kenshirou observed the strange phenomenons he finally came to the conclusion that he had to use his shikai. "Jibun de hyōji! Hikari to Kage!" (Show Yourself! Light and Shadow!) Kenshirou shouted as he released his Zanpakuto into his shikai form. The 1st katana (light) became a beautiful white coloured katana with black streaks of cloth around the hilt of the sword and a piece of white cloth that dangles from the handle. The 2nd sword (shadow) became a black coloured katana with white streaks of cloth along the hilt with a black piece of cloth the dangles from the handle of the sword. They both had an oval shaped handle guard that is silver and they each still have gold at the bottom of the handle. The sheath became white for the 1st sword and black for the 2nd with gold stripes along the top.

He then sliced through the tree with ease and appeared in the air above the field. He looked towards the remaining spectating crowd and smiled then turned and faced Kenji to continue their fight.
"What a clever shikai form you have, Kenji. But you will have to do better than that." Kenshirou smirked as he figured out that Kenji was in shikai. He remained in an offensive stance while his leg was still bleeding. "Now let me show you what I can do. Kage Shimetsuke..." Kenshirou smiled. (Shadow stranglehold)

Shadows moved from places that caused them and charged towards Kenji. Appearing from all angles Kenshirou wondered how the plants could overcome the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 training (open)   Squad 6 training (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 6 training (open)
Page 1 of 1