Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » After a day at school (Inoue private)
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
    Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
    All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Shattered Memories

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    James White
    Primera Espada
    James White

Shattered Memories Empty
    PostSubject: Shattered Memories   Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Hello to any who find this journal. My name is James White. I am a Vasto Lordes Level Arrancar. Primera Espada in the Arrancar army. This is a collection of my memories from my past life. I have gathered these memories over my vast life, and I hope you enjoy them!

Last edited by James White on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    James White
    Primera Espada
    James White

Shattered Memories Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shattered Memories   Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 pm

My Death

I will kill you! Screamed a man in a blood splattered white robe. His hair flowed in the wind as he angled he sword toward the ground. He had a scowl upon his face when he went to take a step forward. Only to stumble, having to stab his sword into the ground for balance. He looked up and caughed up blood. His electric blue eye's now drained of their color, his usually bright white hair now dead.Cmon! I can still fight! I am unbeatable! I can never lose! Never die!

His gaze never moved from the figure in front of him. He had long flowing hair, black as night. His eye's just the same. He spoke in a calm voice, Hush now. You are defeated leave and live. His words were met with a sword theat lunged at his face, which was easily swatted aside. He looked at the man stumbling to stay alive in front of him. He was losing bllod quickly from the multitudes of wounds he had and he would die soon. No doubt about that.

Just after that though the white haired man fell to the ground onto his back, coughing up blood once again. Cursing everything. I will return you bastard. Make no mistake about that. I will return and I will destroy you. He went into a coughing fit then died, proud but hate filled at his lose.

Back to top Go down
    James White
    Primera Espada
    James White

Shattered Memories Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shattered Memories   Shattered Memories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:29 pm

How It All Began

The white haired man walked outside of a tall building. He was wearing the white cloak but it was unbloodied. WIth a huge smile on his face he sauntered down the streets into a baker shop. " Three large rolls of...Heavybread. " He asked in crisp italian.

The man replied with a nod and led him into a back room where another man awaited him. The man was hidden in shadows but The white haired man did not care, the client wanted secrecy. So he sat down and waited for the man to assign him what would be his last job.

The man coaugh and spoke n a obviously altered voice, " My name is of no importance. The money and job are real. So before I continue I must know you are in. "

White nodded, " Of course. Why else would I have come on a sunday. "

" Then this is it. " He passed a letter to White, " You must deliver that letter to the prince of england. Inside that letter is a blackmail, that you need not know of. I then need you to kill him if he will not cooperate. There will be many gaurds required to take care of, but please try not to attract attention to yourself to much. I know your track record. After wards for any outcome, you will recieve enough gold to allow you to travel the world times over, first class. "

White sat up and placed the letter in a pocket. " Done. " Then he slowly walked out and headed off to England.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Shattered Memories Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shattered Memories   Shattered Memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Memories
    Page 1 of 1