Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A Mid-days Stroll (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

Sebastian

A Mid-days Stroll (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Mid-days Stroll (open)   A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 am

Mid-day was always a beautiful time of day in the Seireitei, except for when it was raining which luckily today it wasn’t. the enticingly calm breeze and fresh air beckoned for the captain of the fifth division to get out and enjoy himself. Sebastian had the window to his office open and was staring down a pile of paperwork that he had just completed when the calm breeze quietly drifted in from the window and slightly lifted the cover page to the top file.

With a smile on his face the captain push his chair away from his desk and decided to head out and enjoy this wonderful afternoon. Before long he found himself wandering one of the various alleyways of the seireitei admiring the clear sky, occasionally looking down to greet a few shinigami that passed by. Sebastian smiled and thought that the true icing on the cake would be if he had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: A Mid-days Stroll (open)   A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 am

The petite redhead swiftly braided her still wet hair, she had been forced by her third seat to take a few hours of. Well honestly Rina hadn’t minded at all, the cat in her loved slacking and basking in the sun, even if her fair complexion never changed much. She had gone to the onsen first, and she knew that her face was still flushed from the warmth. Clean clothes and fresh hair made her feel relaxed, she absently itched her scarred cheek, something she tended to do from time to time.

Rina was now heading for the shop where she bought her scarves, her favorite blue one was starting to thread in the edges and she needed to buy a new one. She saw another white robe, or coat really as it looked more western styled than hers, it was Sharpe, the 5th captain, she smiled. She hadn't seen the darkhaired man in quite some time.

“Sebastian-san!” She called out his name as she did an innocent flashstep next to him. “Or should I say Sharpe-taichou these days?”
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: A Mid-days Stroll (open)   A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 am

The mind of the fifth division captain wandered off as his gaze was fixated on the clear and beautiful sky, it was amazing to see he hadn’t run into anybody and to add to his streak of luck, it seemed he managed to side step anyone that he was about to bump into and this was all done without him ever taking his eyes of the sky.

A distant voice rang in the hollow canal’s of Sebastian’s ears has he finally began to lower his head, which was almost instantly when he was thrown off guard by the sudden appearance of a familiar face right beside him. “Well hello there Todou-Taichou.” surprisingly there was no hint of the captain be startled by this and instead a smile appeared on the young captain’s face as he finished his sentence. “I see you’ve found the time to get out of your barracks and enjoy this lovely after noon.”
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: A Mid-days Stroll (open)   A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:49 am

“Found the time, I was more or less kicked out. My officers’ think that I holed myself up in the office far too much, they were concerned,” Rina said smiling as she fell into step next to Sebastian. The redhead enjoyed the relatively warm weather, just a few days earlier the weather had been rainy and cold, things she didn’t appreciate at all. “I took the time to go to the onsen and now I am heading to a shop nearby to acquire some items. And you have taken some time away from your division as well.”

She glanced over at him his relaxed state was comforting, even if she distinctly knew that Sharpe would snap into action at any sign of trouble, but then again so would she. Byakko’s familiar weight on her back was all the confirmation she needed.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: A Mid-days Stroll (open)   A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 am

Sebastian gave a slight laugh at Rina’s last words “I guess you could say, the same thing happened to me.” he paused for a moment and then smiled “I think my officers asked me to leave for a bit so they could take a break. I guess they deserve it, after all I am pretty rough on them.” as the two captains walked stride for stride the thought of having nothing to do other than to wander aimlessly around the seireitei would be no fun so he turned to his fellow captain and spoke “Perhaps I can accompany you to the shop?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mid-days Stroll (open)   A Mid-days Stroll (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mid-days Stroll (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Archieve :: Archieve-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com