Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 am

Many have questioned what the quarters of the fourth espada may look like. Some have even tried to find ways to sneak into his chambers to see if they could catch a glimpse at whatever might be inside. For Chaos was a very secretive individual and rarely did he allow anyone into his chamber, though he rarely spent any time in there. So it will come to a shock to most that for some unexplained reason that the fourth espada decided to allow others to see the place he called home....

Living Room(Look in pic for better description)
Upon entering through the double doors, one would be greeted with a white marble floor and white walls. If one turns to the right they would see a staircase of white stairs the leads up to the other parts of his chamber. The living room is rather spacious and have a very calming feeling to it. In the center of the room is one white couch that can sit at least two large people, two single couches flank the main couch, with two more white chairs flanking the single ones. Each chair have enough cushion to be considered comfortable but not so much that it’s overflowing with cushion. A glass table sets in the center of the couches.

On the back wall to the left of the stairs, is a golden color marble wall that with a push of a button turns out to reveal a plasma tv that has been sat within the white marble.
Spoiler:

Bed Room(Picture for better description)
The one part of his chambers that no one will see though there are exceptions to this rule. Just like the living room the place is very spacious and has the same white marble walls and floors. In the center of the room is a very large bed that seems to be kind of pointless do the to small frame of Yeshua, but none the less a large white bed with five white pillows placed at head of it. A small dress with a single bulb lamp is on each side of the bed. Behind the bed is three large closets that holds only god knows what. With the press of a button wall in front of the bed flips outwards to present another plasma screen tv that is also built within the marble it self.

Spoiler:
Other Information
-One might think that having marble floors one’s feet would be cold. Surprisedly this isn’t the cause, the floor is quiet warm.
-Despite having such a nice quarters rarely does he spends time within it.
-There is no kind of smell within his quarters. No sweet perfume or musk well. This is do to the fact Yeshua constantly burns incense that have a very light almost un-noticeable scent
((Picture is exactly how it looks except the
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:10 pm

((OOC: I like your room xp ))

It was becoming a new mission of Lucy's to get to know the other Espada better, and therefore she had decided to pay some of them, if not all, a visit. And her next "victim" was indeed the fourth Espada. The young looking and most mysterious one, at least that was what Lucy felt like. She knocked on the double doors, and waited for a few minutes. When done counting a few times up to 20 inside her head, she started tapping her foot impatiently on the floor. When asking a random Number, she had been told that Chaos was most probably at home so maybe he just hadn't heard the knocking. I doubt he'll throw a fit if I take a peek inside. Let's just hope I wont catch him in some .. rather awkward scene. Slowly she opened the doors, before sticking her head inside and peeking quickly from side to side. There didn't seem to be any traps, so in she went and closed the door behind her. Bright colors. That was her first thought. Very bright colors. Perhaps Chaos and Ulquiorra could sit down together and have a chat, since it seemed they were both just as fond of the color white. But Lucy had to admit that this living room she was now peeking inside of was very stylish. The couch looked comfortable, but before she would plant her butt down anywhere, then she had intended to find the owner of these quarters.

While walking further into the living room, the Octava noticed that the marble floor was rather warm under her feet. It felt very nice, and she bent down and placed her hand upon the floor while studying it a little better. "This is more comfortable than I would have really expected the Fourth to have." Personally she liked rugs more, big and fluffy rugs that tickled your toes when you didn't wear any shoes or socks. But this was also a nice idea, especially for those that had allergies to certain types of rugs. Pulling herself upwards and stepping closer to the couch, the red head grabbed one of the cushions and randomly started squeezing it to test how soft it was. It was pretty similar to her own cushions, but one did always enjoy their own design a bit more. Dropping the cushion down again, she raised her voice a bit. "Yeshua? You here?" Oh this wall looks kinda cool. Her curiousness was peeked, while Lucy studied the golden marble wall and wondered what it's purpose was. She walked towards the stairs and peeked up, waiting to see if anyone would answer her. However free spirited and wreckless she may have been, she did decide against going up the stairs and into what she would assume would be his bedroom. There was a limit to the intrusion for a single day. The last thing she needed was to have the Fourth Espada rage over her nosey-ness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 pm

((Thanks Razz))
Within the private chambers in which was known as one’s bed room, Chaos the youngest espada sat in the center of the marble floor, his legs folded and each hand rested on their respective knee. For most they wouldn’t understand what exactly the fourth espada was doing. But to some they would knew exact what he was doing, the fourth espada was meditating. Rarely did he do this in the place were he called home, for he preferred to be out in the opening and void of constriction of any kind. An eerie peace engulf the area in which he was sitting in. It was this same eerie peace that slowly leaked into the living room. This feeling of peace wouldn’t be something new to those who know Chaos, for there was always a peaceful aura coming from the young arrancar.

Not expecting anyone to visit him for he was a rather secretive person and didn’t like to meddle in other lives and affairs. However his doors were always open to those who needed to talk with him for he was a good listener and offered what others had said good advice. But usually this came after Chaos had met said person at least once. So it came to shock to hear a knock at the door, and the opening of the door. His neon blue orbs open slowly as the once peaceful aura disperse from the vicinity and a calm one over took it. Moving towards the closet, he quickly changed out of his normal attire and put on a brown monk robe and matching pants.

At the exact moment that Lucy peaked up the stairs, Chaos would be slowly walking down them. A smile came across the young arrancar’s face seeing it was no other then Lucy the Octava espada. This was quiet a surprise to say the least for he never thought that she would actually visit him for they seemed to be night and day apart. Making his way towards the couch “It’s not polite to peak in on one’s private domain.” He said, sitting down in the big chair. “Come sit down, what brings you by?” He said trying to come up with some small talk. If anything starting a conversation was the hardest thing for him to do.

But being in a group of other espadas, Chaos thought it would be almost impossible to escape from not talking to anyone. So he might as well start the conversation with her.

Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:33 am

Lucy straighened herself up while putting on an innocent look, like she hadn't really been thinking about taking the chances and going up the stairs. Theeere he is. And what -is- he wearing? She blinked, then blinked again before staring a bit. Seeing an Espada in a brown monk robe with matching pants was most certainly something Lucy had never seen before. It made her feel happy that she had decided to pay Yeshua a visit, he was probably going to make her feel even more amused and curious as time would pass by. A task she had not really thought he would be capable of. That shows me not to judge someone on what little I know about them. This young looking fella might really be worth the visit. At least he hasn't lashed out on me yet or made some comments that have an Ulquiorra tone to them. "Ah yeah, hehe sorry about that. I'm not really the patient type of person, and the curiosity always gets the best of me." She scratched her head a bit while putting on what would be described as a "guilty look", while sticking her tongue a bit out. "But I did knock and wait for a few minutes before entering your room, I must say that is a pretty big task for me!" A grin lifted the corners of her mouth while she watched the young looking Espada take a seat, before following his actions and plopping down on the couch. It was just as comfortable as it looked to be, and Lucy wriggled a bit around to be as comfy as possible before heading on with the conversation.

"Well, I must admit that I was pretty bored. And since I decided recently that I should get to know the other Espadas more, then I thought to myself why not to pay you a visit. It's not like we have really talked that much before, at all. But I guess I can understand that, since most of the Arrancars find my personality to be a bit overwhelming at times. And not to forget how much I can talk!" She picked up a cushion and brought it close to her face, studying it closely as if getting lost in her own world. But on went the speech. "So here I am. Of course only selfishly deciding that others might want to get to know my -awesome- self." There was an obvious hint of sarcasm in her last words, as Lucy did enjoy making fun of herself from time to time. That was one of the things that were likable about her, the rich humor that made her able to not just laugh at others but also herself. Otherwise, she might have been more than just unbearable. "You are a bit of the mysterious type. I don't think anyone would really take you for the Fourth Espada at first. No offense meant." She flashed Yeshua a bright smile, before seemingly studying him a bit before letting her attention go back to the cushion she was holding.

"Did you design this room yourself? It's pretty nice. Although there's lots of bright colors, then there's also style. It's not like Ulquiorra's boring rat maze." She stopped talking and facepalmed lightly. Alright, it's fine to hold up a small chat.. but don't go all "miss-sharing" on him yet. If he tells Ulquiorra what I said, I'm sure to get roasted alive. "Uh, what I really meant to say was that I like what you did here." He's gonna kick me out now, isn't he? It didn't matter how many times she got scolded or scolded herself, she was probably never going to be able to watch what she blurted out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:18 pm

It’s fine, just don’t break anything.” He said in a calm tone, leaning against the rather comfortable couch. How long has it been since he had visited this place? Having designed the room the day that he had became an espada, the young arrancar could truthfully say he rarely stayed within it. Not because he didn’t like the place but sometimes the activities of the other Espada gets on his nerves. Though one could never tell what the arrancar is feeling for he hardly ever showed any signs of emotions. And when he does smile one can never know if the smile was fake or not.

Sorry about that, I was meditating.” He said getting up from his resting spot. Making his way pass the arrancar, he moved over to a near wall and placed his hand upon it. The marble wall began to turn inward as a hidden room was came into view. Walking into the room, a few minutes would pass before the young arrancar came out with a silver stray. On the stray there were two cups and large container that had steam rolling from it. “Actually this is our first time talking. “ He said turning around and touching another part of the wall to cause the marble slab to turn back in hiding the kitchen area.

Moving back over to where he was previously sitting, he place the stray down “I don’t mind. Sometimes it’s important for one to communicate with others.” He said while pour the tea from the container. A sweet aroma rolled off the liquid substances. Despite not being a big fan of tea, he still like the taste of it every now and then. “Continue, I want to know this awesome espada.” He said taking a sip from the cup and placing in on the side of the tray. She was interesting to say the least and he wondered how he was going to keep up with her enegertic self.

Being mysterious isn’t always the bad thing. Makes other wonder about you. They try to figure out what make you ticks, it’s somewhat amusing.” He said another smile came across his face but it only last for a second “The element of surprise is on my side.” Which was a true case for the young arrancar, for some people didn’t believe that he was in the top four of the espada...hell some didn’t believe he was an espada to begin with.

His neon blue eyes looked around the place as he thought about the theme behind the room “Yes I did. Tried to make it as peaceful and calming as possible. White is such a pure color...and it represents peace.” He said pausing before saying peace.
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 am

"Me? Break something? Neeeveer." He'd probably not have to know about the cup she broke this morning, or the plate 2 days ago. Then there was also that table... Shaking her head a bit, Lucy concentrated again on her chatting. "Mmm it's alright. You do that alot? This meditating thing? I don't think I really have the patience for it. Does it help you find some inner peace or something, or is this just a random hobby?" She was probably going to be done drowning the poor 4th Espada with questions before her visit was done. Her eyes stayed glued to the wall as she watched how it was used. Pretty neat.. the kitchen huh? And he seems to be a tea maker also. Interesting, very interesting. They might have some things in common then, or at least more than she would have ever guessed. "Thanks." She picked up a cup which she assumed was for her, and took a sip of the tea. The taste was sweet, and yet mild. Lucy found it to her liking, even if she hadn't prepared it herself. "Huh.. first time? Really? Well, I guess we have some talking to do then." Now that he asked her to continue ranting about herself, it felt a bit embarrassing. Nice.. 1 point for him. "However much I enjoy chatting about myself from time to time, then I would also like to get to know more about you." Lucy felt somewhat like she could take the comment about "people trying to get to know his ticks" to herself, as that was most certainly what she would be trying.

"I'm sure you do have the advantage of surprise. You aren't the 4th Espada for no reason." She wasn't trying to sound flattering, but simply stating a fact. "Aren't many that comment on how young you look?" She decided that since she had begun chatting with him in the first place, she could just as easily be straight forward with the questioning. White is pure and represents peace? Ugh I hate that color though.. "I suppose, but I do enjoy stronger colors. Perhaps colors that fit my personality best." She chuckled and thought of her multicolored place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 am

The young arrancar wanted to chuckled at Lucy’s comment about not breaking anything. “No matter how careful one is there is always a chance they might make a mistake.” He said almost hinting at some unknown innicident that had happen to him. Was the arrancar hinting at the possible chance that he might have broken something within his room? One could never be to sure about him for rarely did he speaks normally. “Three times a week. Been doing it for some time now, it keeps things in check. The inner peace is just a bonus.” He said taking a sip from the tea “One never know what their mind can do without pushing it to it’s limits. Maybe you should join me sometime.”

Not one to openly invite others to his scarce meditation session, he was trying to open up. Despite it being hard for him to do so. His head simply nodded at her thanking him for the tea and bout this being their first time talking to each other. His neon blue eyes finally gazed upon the octava’s attire before resting on her eyes “What is there you want to know?” He said taking another sip from the cup. Not being the one to spill his guts out to anyone, Chaos will only tell the octava espada the information she ask, nothing more or less.

Just a title and nothing more.” He said. If there was anything that Lucy could take away from Lucy is that Chaos was a very humble person and never gloated about his abilities. If anything he downplayed him to all those around him. A small chuckled escaped the arrancar lips “Yes many have commented on that. But you look young your self. “ He said giving Lucy a compliment.

You are a strong-willed person. So such colors would suit you...not me.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Lucy flashed Chaos a big smile as she noticed him take a part of her small humor. Well well, weren't some of the Espada just more surprising than she had ever thought? "You sit around 3 times a week and meditate? Wow.. I honestly think I would go mad. But perhaps I should try... I've been getting some comments from people that relaxing a bit and shutting up for more than 1 minute at a time would not kill me." Should she accept his offer? Lucy pondered to herself if he had perhaps just meant to be polite but not really meant anything serious. However, if that was the case then Lucy was sure he would have to learn the hard way that she took everything "seriously". "Perhaps I will join you sometime. It might be fun to try a new thing. And besides, it's a new way of "bonding"." And next we will have slumber parties! A sparkle danced in her eyes from amusement at her thought, but she shook it off. So he wanted her to ask and be therefore sure not to spill too much? Very well, she could play along with him. It was already a small miracle she felt that she had been this easily accepted into his room and was already having a light chat.

"Well.. is there something else you enjoy besides meditating?" She took a sip from the tea, then tilted her head to the side. It would be fine to start with the smaller questions first. It seemed to be a bit of a struggle to pull out the answers from him. Just a title? Oh I think there is more to it than just the title. "I can imagine some Espada having a stroke at hearing your words about that. To some, this title means everything. What they have strived for, their powers reflect upon that small number that brands them." Her hand ran down to her hip where she poked at her own number. "I think I'm pretty calm about it though. Not that much for gloating about being stronger than someone else, or I at least think I don't do that too much. I might of course sometimes torture my Fraccion a bit from time to time, but well... don't we all?" There was a softness to her eyes as she mentioned Alaric, and for a second she wondered what he was up to right now, before she emptied her mind and concentrated again on her current chatting. Her cheerful laughter filled the air before Lucy waved her hand in a playful way towards the 4th. "Well, although I wasn't fishing for a compliment with that statement of mine then I guess my womanly side does enjoy it a bit. But I would most certainly hope I still looked young as I did when I died in the first place, instead of looking like a hag." Her eyes who were such a big part of displaying her emotions twinkled a bit while she looked to the side and kept up the smile.

Interesting what he said there. "You don't consider yourself a strong willed person?" Curiosity had switched places with the humor in her eyes while she studied the younger looking Espada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Taking another sip from the tea, he listen to the woman’s words. Yes, he did offered her a chance to come and mediate with him. Though he wondered if she was able to stay still long enough to actually reap the benefits of it. So it came to him as a slight surprised that she actually accepted the invitation “I usually don’t meditate in here.” He said looking around his chamber “Usually I meditate in the desert, I prefer the fresh air and freedom that it brings. But if you want to come with me, tell me when and I will come by your place and get you.”

A smile came across the young arrancar’s face as he looks into Lucy’s eyes. Slowly but surely he was getting comfortable being around Lucy. However she might be the only one besides Incognita that he feels comfortable with. When she asked about what he enjoys besides meditating, his whole chamber soon to went silent as the arrancar tried to think of an answer. For if he wasn’t meditating he was wondering through the halls of this fortress or the desert that he loves dearly.

Really? We say that we are different then the humans but yet we have titles and ranks similar to the same one’s we despise.” He said pouring himself more tea. Chaos didn’t have anything against the humans for he was once one himself, but there was secret about this young arrancar that won’t get revealed anytime soon. At the mention of a fraccion, the young arrancar shook his head “I don’t have a fraccion. For I have no need for one.” He said, with a slight smile.

Chaos noticed the softness within Lucy’s eyes, and he wondered were there deeper emotions relating to her fraccion that she wasn’t telling him. “Sometimes the strangest things one say can in up receiving a compliment. Yes indeed....I doubt you will look like a hag.” He said giving her another compliment but this one wasn’t hidden.

A sigh escaped his lips as she asked about him not seeing himself as a strong willed person “Tell me what defines a strong will person? Is it one who enjoys killing? Or is it one who will only kill when threaten? My aspect is peace. My hand will not raised upon the innocent for the only crime they have committed was living. My hand will be raised against those who kill without cause and for their own selfless gain. So un-espada like isn’t it?
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:13 am

Well, sitting out in the desert while meditating did seem more fun than sitting in one's room. It offered more chances to be able to do something if she got bored. And maybe she would get lucky and someone would interrupt and give her a reason to do something else also. But yeah.. meditating.. it did seem a bit fun to try out. "Well, I'm pretty free any day I guess. Just don't come too early in the morning, unless you wish to try the impossible task of dragging me out of my bed. I can tell you for sure that even my Fraccion has long since given mostly up on that impossible task." It wasn't -her- fault that his shoes or clothes tended to catch on fire when he tried to drag her out of the bed or talk reason into her. ....Well oki fine it was her fault. The small smirk and mischiveous glint in her eyes while she seemed to be thinking back on the last time, probably gave Chaos a slight idea of her impish nature. Better not forget to be a bit polite, he is decent to be around other than that impossible Ulquiorra! "Thank you for the offer." She waited patiently, while the higher ranking Espada seemed to think to himself before he would be able to give her an answer. However, there didn't seem to be anything he could really tell her. Don't tell me meditating is the -only- thing he does for entertainment? Geez I gotta get him to a party or something.. It would be interesting to drag him along with her for a human world trip some day.

A smile crossed her face, for she did really agree with him there. It was impossible for her to understand this deep rooted hate for the same beings they ones were themselves. And of course, then it was the fact of needing to have ranks. "You don't need a Fraccion? But doesn't that get lonely?" A bit flustered she tried to back a bit with her question. "Well, I don't mean you are so weak to be feeling that kind of a feeling or need to depend on anyone." She hadn't meant to seem rude by saying that, but she honestly thought she would get lonely like Hell if she didn't have her Fraccion around. "It's not as if we Espada can truly always count on each other, as we are not here in this world or this army to be friends or help each other out. We are born into chaos and our sole purpose seems to be for destruction." Scratching her head a bit, she wondered if he would get what she meant. "Perhaps I really -am- clinging too much to unnecessary feelings."

"Un-Espada like... perhaps to some. But for me, I don't really get the thinking of having to kill anything that's in front of you just because you can. I would never start saying that I haven't killed anyone because of slight provoking or because I was ordered to do so, but I also can say that I wouldn't just kill anyone if there wasn't something behind it." Maybe they were just both un-Espada like then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:24 am

((Sorry about the late reply. My muse was kidnaped and I have successfully kidnaped it back!))

An eyebrow was raised at the Octava’s comment about not coming to get her to early for it would be an impossible task. The young arrancar was smart enough to never enter the chambers of another Espada without asking for permission or warning them beforehand. Specially that of a female for like the old saying goes hell has no fury like a woman’s scorn.. “How about this instead of me coming to your chambers no knowing when you get up. I will just wait outside of your chambers till you come out.” He said with a slight smile.

Chaos hoped that he wouldn’t fall asleep outside of her chambers waiting for Lucy. Then again the young arrancar rarely did sleep like normal creatures do. Wait would arrancar’s even be classified as normal creatures? Those thoughts were pushed aside for the moment, as he pours himself more of the tea. The young arrancar never really had a pretty childhood. He died at the tender age of four and thus never experienced the joys of the human life. Though he did had other things that he enjoyed during but they probably wouldn’t be classified as fun to others.

A sigh of relief was mentally expelled from Chaos as he was worried that she would had thought of him indifferently for the fact, he questioned the hate of the same race that they came from. For Espadas were nothing more then spirits that were in the wrong place at the wrong time...and nothing more. “At times it does get lonely. But then again it’s hard to protect many things.” He said, looking down at the liquid in the cup. For a moment he thought about the Segunda; Incognita. The only one who had manage to break down one of the layers that sounds his heart.

There was something mysterious about the arrancar, a secret that was buried within his very soul. If the hollows have a soul. “You didn’t offend me.” Was all he said, as a rare thing happened. A smile etched itself across the arrancar’s face. The smile was soft and warm and a rarity of sorts to be seen plastered on his face. But as quickly the smile came, it faded only to be replaced by the normal non-descriptive face.

Nothing more but tools of destruction. But tell me Lucy, if you had a choice. Would you still follow the same path you walk now? Or would you do some differently.” He asked. His words didn’t mean to confuse Lucy he just wanted to see where she stood in the big scheme of things. “Unnecessary things...there is no such word. We only used it to describe things that others have, that we want. It’s only unnecessary in the eyes of the one who is envoy of those who got it.”

Chaos was somewhat relieve that she wasn’t all for the killing that it seems some of the other Espada were all about. It made him feel at peace though he was always at peace with himself. “The last time I killed was doing my evolution into an arrancar. Since then....I haven’t killed.” He said calmly. The truth was the young arrancar had only killed when he needed to feed. Which he doesn’t count as killing for it was either kill or die starving and he picked the latter one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)   Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos's Chambers(Pm me or be invited by Chaos)
Page 1 of 1