Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Empty
PostSubject: Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]   Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:33 am

When the sun was high in the sky a tall silhouette appeared on the top the street leading to the hot spring. This figure was the vice captain of squad 12 Gin Ichiamru jr. Today he was wearing dark blue kimono instead of his usually uniform. Serpin was also hanging out on his shoulder. upon entering the hot spring the lady at the counter greeted him and told him today was co ed day. The fox raised his eyebrow as the lady slightly in confusion. " That’s a problem waiting to happen that’s all this fox bastard needs ,to get excited. What a pain in the rear end" the zanpaktou sprit on the boy’s shoulder growled in an annoyed tone. "Now now Serpin don't bore the lady" the silver haired boy scolded as the lady gave them a look.

Not saying anymore he took a towel from the rack and entered the only open room. " No excitement for you today thank god" the snake hissed when he noticed they were the only ones there. Gin ignored the snake and walked over to the edge of the spring. Seeing that there was no one around he saw no need to use the changing room. " Nice idea " Serpin said sarcastically as the silvered haired boy removed his kimono and then got in to the water after dropping his towel and kimono by the pool of water. " I hope someone comes in and sees you i need a laugh'' the snaked ranted with a flick of its tongue.

" Well aren’t yuh talkative today" the vice captain replied with smirk and his eyes slited open reveling his bright red eyes.After speaking he closed his eyes to theor orginal closed state and looked forward.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]   Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:43 am

After paying to enter, Sakura Nightray grabbed her towel and walked towards the changing rooms. She didn’t pay that much attention to the lady at the desk, since she was a bit tired and just wanted to relax. Once in the changing rooms, she took of her black and white kimono and wrapped the towel around her. She sighed undid her long red hair and let it fall around her. She placed Amarante, her zunpakuto next to her clothes before leaving the room. She did not pay that much attention to the young man and his serpent. She just entered the water. Once in she closed her eyes and rested her head on the edge of the pool. This is just what I needed after that long busy week.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]   Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:03 am

*take a break, take a break, take a break* those words played like a broken record inside the mind of one overactive and overly trained vice captain. Alaster knew that even though he was part of the eleventh division and he was expected to train non stop, he tried to make some time to relax.

*this isn’t really in my nature* he thought to himself as he excepted a towel from the kind young lady at the front desk. After receiving the towel, Alaster made his way to the changing room where he proceeded to remove his clothing and then wrapped the towel around his waist to cover up his lower body. The newly appointed vice captain of squad eleven was unfamiliar with the hot springs and wondered around for a few minutes till he finally came across an area that was only occupied by two people. Alaster snuck in and made his way to the edge of the spring and slowly slid in and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]   Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Gin let a small amount of air escape his soft lips before lifting his sliver eyebrow. Someone had entered the room a fellow vice captain from what he could feel. " What do we have here?" the snake cooed as he watched red headed girl get in the water. Your a perv the fox told the fox in his mind so, he wouldn’t signal to the girl that the snake sprit was peeping. As he adjusted his position slightly the snake hissed. " Stay still fox bastard." Serpin his a angered tone because the movement had made his stomach move in an uncomfortable way.

As the fox felt the snakes head move he felt another vice captains pressure. Unlike the first one this one seemed kind of frazzled. Serpin then smiled at a plan that came to his evil little mind. " Master I saw something in the water you should get up and check" the snake then said as attempt to embarrass the fox by exposing him to the others in the room. " I bet yuh like that Serpin , but nice try though" Gin repiled a small laugh as the snake made a small hiss. [i]" What are you implying fox bastard" the large snake in angered and slightly loud tone. " Aw don’t pretend that yah don't know" the vice captain replied back with a sly smirk.

[ooc: im so sorry that this took so long guys , please forgive my muse has been on vacation]
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]   Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Sakura opened her eyes to see her long red locks of hair floating on the surface of the hotspring. She felt like someone was stairing at her, she slowly looked around to see who it was. Her eyes flew wide open seeing that the only two people were males and that someone had left their towel on the ground too I think I'm at the wrong hotspring, how could I make such a stupid mistake? She looked around the room trying to find her escape. I'm stuck here... Wait, I think I heard the lady say it is co Ed day. Which means I'm not in the wrong hotspring. Then why is there a towl lying around? Oh well not my problem. Sakura let out a small sigh of relief as she sunk back into the water neck deep. She looked at the snake, that must be the guys zunpakuto spirt. , While the other person looked a bit out of place. She closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]   Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co ed day hm? intresting [saki and open]
Page 1 of 1