Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » After a day at school (Inoue private)
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
    Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
    All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Wings of Gods

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Renzenku

Renzenku

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 am

New Technique Application

Name: Wings of Gods
    Appearance: Wings of Gods White210
    When you learned this tech: Provide links to training/fighting topics where you learned this tech

Duration: 15 Posts OR 5 posts OR 3 Posts
    Using Rights: May use normally with suti on (3 posts). May use when Zan is drawn. (15 Posts) Or when Hollow Mask is on (5 posts)
    Requirements/Preparations: Renzenku must either have his sword drawn, or his Vizard mask on. When this is done he only needs to speak a single phrase. "May wings alight thy soul and free thee from thine chains"

Description:
    When Neither Sword nor Mask is Out: After the phrase is spoken Renzenku may point at someone and have wings sprout from their backs. These wings enable them to fly with ease and grace, as well as give them a 1.5x stat boost to all physical stats. However, while these wings are on them they can not utilize their Spiritual Energy. Can only affect one other person at a time. 3 Post Duration, 3 Post Cooldown.

Zanpakuto Version: This version creates wings made out of particles of dust that allow Renzenku to fly in a more regal fashion. The also look like amazingly cool angel wings. They also imbue a sense of power and angelic royalty in Renzenku, making those who look at him believe him to be a real angel. 15 Post Duration, 4 Post Cooldown.

Hollow Mask Version: Creates wings made of pure condensed white light on Renzenku's back. They make Ren's entire body glow and have something akin to a "Hierro", though not actually. These wings do not exude a brilliant light, as one who looks at them would assume, they are solid light and look identical to the dust ones except far more solid. The glow that Ren acquires is no more then a single watt but is noticeable in dark areas. The light has properties akin to a Hierro, blocking attacks of people with lower spiritual pressure. 5 Post Duration, 5 Post Cooldown.

Weakness: They are quite heavy and actually slow down the user.
    Preparation time: None
    Duration: See Above (3, 15, 5)
    Cooldown: 3 For no Sword/Mask Version, 4 for Zanpakuto Version, 5 For Mask Version

Last edited by Renzenku on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Orihime
    Admin
    Orihime

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 am

HI,

I don't think that the duration for the Zan version should be indefinite. It can be long but not forever.

Also since these wings can be given to someone else i believe that there should be stipulation that only 1 person can have the wings at any given time.

The stat boost is FAR TOO high, i'm not sure it should have a stat boost element to it but if it is going to thenit should only be minimal at best. maybe 50%.

Also please stipulate what you mean by low spiritual pressure? do you mean unseated officers etc?

^^
    sincerely,
    Lightning/Orihime
    Back to top Go down
    Renzenku

Renzenku

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 am

How about 15 post duration and five post cooldown?

The rest is okay with me

Low Spiritual pressure being people with less then half my spiritual pressure. Which would be 3rd Seat (just to be fair, it should be Vices-technically).
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:08 am

is that for the znapaktou version ?

Also you have not changed the stat boost level either. Please read through what i said again and make sure you have addressed everything.
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
    Renzenku

Renzenku

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Yes that's for the Zan. version.

As well, to the editing thing, I don't edit the original post until after the approval is done or I'm told to edit it in. I always found it easier if people answer the questions directly, and then edit later. Of course that's just from my experience.-.

Editing now though, for your convenience I suppose
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 am

Sorry about that xD

Also just so i am clear on everything:

When you say that they can't use their spiritual pressure exactly what does that mean?
    Also can others only be given the wings for the 3 posts (sword and mask not out) ?
    And how much would these wings slow down the user?
    Back to top Go down
    Renzenku

Renzenku

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 am

It means exactly what it implies; they can not access and utilize their spiritual pressure.

I'm not sure what you're asking by the second question...

15% Slow Down
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:39 am

Well i meant that it only says that others can be given the wings in one of the forms. Is that right or can they be given them in any of the forms.
    Back to top Go down
    Renzenku

Renzenku

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 am

The only wings that my be given are the No Sword/Mask varient.
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Alright then 1/3
    Back to top Go down
    Hayate

Hayate

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:26 pm

I see nothing wrong with it ^^

2/3 from me sir.
    Back to top Go down
    Incognita

Incognita

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 pm

3 / 3
    Back to top Go down
    Orihime
    Admin
    Orihime

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Alright then you can train now, first of all are you going to train for it solo or with someone?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Wings of Gods Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wings of Gods   Wings of Gods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Gods
    Page 1 of 1