Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 pm

High in one of the towers of Los Noches, sat a room, a room like any other, it had the same plain white walls, the same cold air creeping through it, and the same dead silence that always hovered in the air. This room was not empty, and it was slightly different, on the northern wall was a giant archway that looked out over the desert of Hueco Mundo, standing on the balcony of this room was a lone cloaked figure.

Nova looked out at the vast emptiness of his native land and let out a small sigh, the light breeze that blew across the desert was a bit stronger at the towers height. The wind played with the ends of the newly appointed personal guard of the espada leader. After a few moments of staring out at nothing, Nova turned to the door at the opposite side of the room, he was expecting someone.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Vanille began her ascent up the her new partner's room, she didn't exactly know him too well and had taken it upon herself to do so. She thought that it was both best for their duty and for Incognita herself that her guards got along well enough to be an effective team. She had a fair idea as to where his room was so it didn't take her too long to find it. Unlike when she met Incognita, this wasn't making her at all nervous, she knew why she was her at least. Soon enough she was just outside his room. With a swift couple of knocks she would move and open the door.

She saw him across the room, looking out over the balcony. ”Greetings Nova-Sama.. I wanted to speak to you about these new arrangements” she said, bowing slightly, she sounded quite a cheerful girl, which was quite odd among the ranks of the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 am

Nova watched his new partner enter the room. The arrancar’s emotionless eyes starred at the girl for several moments, he was quiet, finally Nova gave a slight bow to the female arrancar “Hello Vanille” he said, he then simply pointed his hand at a seat, gesturing her to sit down. Nova walked down the steps that lead to the balcony and took a seat across from Vanille. “it’s a lovely evening isn’t it?” the question was odd, considering that fact that it was always night time.

The contrast between the two arrancar’s personalities was apparent, and they were also both quiet unique. Nova sat quietly with his arms resting on the top of the small square table that sat in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:24 am

Vanille looked out to see the dark night of the desert that surrounded Las Noches, though it was always like this and honestly she couldn't see how this was any different than any other time. Though she did enjoy looking out of it sometimes, that was for sure. She found it odd he didn't refer to her with some form of honorific, but wouldn't say anything as she didn't really mind. Instead, she would simply take her seat and look over to him on the other side of the table. She wasn't even sure what to say. ”Yes... I guess so” she said, sounding a little bit confused as she did so. The girl decided she would just wait for him to continue the conversation, and she couldn't think of a good way to begin the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Quote :
”Yes... I guess so”

Nova gave a slight smile at the phrase. His eyes shifted up to look directly at the female arrancar “you said you wanted to talk…..what about?” he said. There were two square cement blocks on the table, both of which rested near Nova’s right hand. The arrancar’s hand moved over to one of the blocks, and with a small flash of light, the block turned into a small goblet. Nova did this to the other block and then rose from his chair. Making his way over to a large counter, Nova retrieved two circular objects and returned to the table, he held one of the orbs over one of the glasses and in an instant, the orb turned into water, which seemed through Nova’s hands and into the glass below. Nova repeated this process with the other orb and then passed one of the full glasses across the table to his guest.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 am

Vanille looked quite curiously at his hand as he moved it to the blocks and such, quite a technique he had. She could think of quite a few ways such a skill could be used for good, while instead she was solely a destructive being, the only thing stopping her from being dangerous is her own personality really. ”Well, I wanted to know more about you Nova-sama, if we are to work together we need to know each other yes?” she decided this was a good enough reason to talk. That and she was curious as to how he had come to meet Incognita.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 am

Nova looked at Vanille, with blank eyes “so you wish to no more about me. “What a difficult subject to talk about.” Nova reached for his glass and took a sip of water he then continued to speak “I suppose I should start with my history with our new leader. I have been around since the early days of the espada, back then I was Aizen’s personal guard….what times those were. After Aizen was gone, I vowed continue as a personal guard for the leader to follow.”

Nova stopped to take another sip of his water before continue, there was a lot to cover, but Nova chose to make things short. “now I believe it is customary for you to share a bit of information about yourself.” he finished this sentence with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Vanille listened with interest as he spoke about being a personal guard to the former leader.. Aizen. Though she respected that man she had never really known much of him. In fact after her creation she basically slipped out of existence for the whole war. In fact she hadn't taken part in it at all really. But soon after she was brought out of this by Incognita herself, which was strange as she still had little idea how she had come to know of her existence. ”Well, I guess that is fair.” she nods as she takes a drink of the water.. not draining the glass, but still taking quite a drink.

”Really there isn't much to know about me. Aizen-Sama created me, and then after he was defeated, I was invited to a meeting with Incognita-Sama where she offered me this position.. as well as a mission, which I recently returned from” really she hadn't done much at all.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Nova raised an eyebrow at the female arrancar’s last words “a mission you say? No doubt it was to collect information wasn’t it?” Nova had been around for far to long, he may have not been at the meeting, and he may not have psychic abilities but, he knew how leaders thought, even if they all had different personalities and agendas. Nova looked at Vanille and decided to keep the chit chat going. “Do you recall anything from your past life?” he asked politely, it was odd that he remembered most things about his past life, even his brief time as a shinigami but, after those memories, there is a black spot in Nova’s mind up untill the point of his transition into an arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Vanille looked to him, drinking more of her water, she felt quite refreshed actually. But, there was more to talk about apparently, particularly her past before becoming a hollow. ”I can't remember life as a human... bit I do remember I was a very violent as a hollow.” It was a very odd idea really, seeing this girl as violent or aggressive. But, that wasn't exactly uncommon, all she could remember was the countless killing for more power, she wouldn't attack humans, just hollows and any shinigami who got in her way.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Nova gave a soft smile as he heard Vanille speak of briefly of her hollow life, and how she was very violent. “I believe we were all violent as hollows at one point. Some of these unsophisticated souls we have authority over are still savage of heart.”

A silence befell upon the room as Nova searched for his next words, it was funny really, to have been around for so long and have nothing to speak of. Finally Nova decided to speak about his past, it was a good way to smooth things out. “I may not look it, but I am over three thousand years old. I have seen quite a bit in my life time. I was once king of Egypt at one point.” Nova smirked at his last sentence, he thought about the once proud king that he had befriended so long ago. “I was also a shinigami. It seemed fate or god, had a way of making sure I experienced a bit of everything.”
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Vanille nodded, though she felt she was particularly violent hollow and she couldn't exactly agree with him. Not that he needed to know this of course. She finished off her water as he spoke, she almost coughed it up when he said he was a Pharaoh and was 3000 years old... for some reason she couldn't believe that. But, well maybe it was true. Though his story seemed so much more interesting, she hadn't met someone who could remember being so many different things.. or maybe he could only remember that he was them, though not exactly remember. ”To be perfectly honest you don't look it, you are possibly the oldest person I know.. how are you not dust?” she questioned light-heartedly
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 am

Nova smiled at Vanille’s question, “ah yes, yet another difficult subject to cover.” there was a pause as Nova decided on what to say. “simply put, it was but another form of my main ability. I was granted the power of longevity, allowing me to essentially live for ever.” Nova wondered how the girl would take that bit of information, especially since he was no obviously dead. “you may be thinking to yourself, how it is that I am dead if I could live forever, and I will tell you. I allowed myself to be killed in order to experience the afterlife.” it was an odd concept considering most humans wanted nothing more than to live forever.

Nova was a special case in this sense, he had been around for a very long time, and was able to live a luxurious and adventurous life before dying.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

”Interesting.. I myself died at quite a young age... though I can't remember how exactly” she said, though it was partly the reason for her hostile nature as a hollow. But it was probably a good thing that she couldn't remember anything from then. ”I also can't say I have ever met someone who let themselves die... though I guess living for so long could get... repetitive” though they were now both in the same situation, spiritual beings usually lived quite a long time if they were left alone. Of course, she had lived for quite a while, she was young compared to some of the other hollows. She wasn't sure how to think of Nova now, even in such a short time he had revealed much, and she had nothing to offer to this conversation.. most were a bit more interesting than her.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 am

Nova nodded at the girls comment “indeed, it is quite odd for one to willingly seek death. But in my case, I had seen, learned, and done everything there was to do. I simply saw it as my time.” Nova looked at his glass, it was running out of water, he rose from his chair once more and grabbed a small orb of the top of a desk.

As Nova came back to the table, he pulled out a small metal rod and placed his thumb near the top, in a flash, the metal rod became a small knife, he easily cut the orb in half with the knife and did the same process he had done earlier, refilling the cup. Nova also did this to Vanille’s glass as well. “So tell me Vanille, how do you like your new title?”
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 am

Vanille thanked him for the second glass of water as she placed it on the table in front of her. She could only imagine that being able to live forever must have been somewhat daunting, even if now that was a possibility for both of them, or at least they would exist quite a while if they played their cards right. She took a small drink from the water and smiled somewhat. ”I don't even know how to feel.. I've never been in such a position before” she said, and it was true, this was the most authority she had ever been given, which she intended to use wisely. Though she wasn't sure how this was going to work out exactly, she had come across some of the espada and many didn't think much of her at all.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 am

Nova was silent, the position of personal guard was one that came with a lot of power, Nova himself was thankful that Incognita accepted him as a worthy protector. “I believe the others, wont be to happy with us having authority over them. But I am optimistic that there are a few who will not mind.” Nova took a sip from his glass, looking at Vanille over it’s rim.

Nova then raised his glass “here’s to a new partnership and the overall wellbeing of our newly appointed leader.” Nova smiled and downed the rest of his water.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm

The girl seemed to not be so sure, at least not as sure as Nova seemed to be. Though she would raise her glass with him anyway, not wanting to come across as rude. She nodded, it would make sense really, if they were physically stronger they would probably resist their orders, or simply ignore them. Though she was sure Incognita would deal with such trouble makers quickly. ”For Las Noches” she said with a smile as she drank more of her water.

(Shooort)
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:03 am

Nova gave a feint smile to Vanille, there first meeting was going smoothly so far. There was much more to be talked about, problem for Nova was putting them in order. With a quick swig of water, Nova looked up at Vanille and smiled “if you don’t mind me prying, but what is your resurrection element?” he asked politely, he wasn’t sure how Vanille would respond to the question, most of the other espada were reluctant to give away such information.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Vanille looked at him curiously, an odd question really but that didn't matter. In fact she thought it a good idea really, since the more they knew about each-others abilities the better they would work as a team. ”Fire, doesn't really suit me does it” she laughed somewhat, fire was quite a destructive force, someone of her personality wouldn't be expected to wield such a power. Though, she knew herself how badly it could damage the surroundings, so she disliked using it even in dire situations.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 am

Nova gave the female arrancar a feint smile “it truly depends. Fire can be used in many ways.” Nova then looked down at his glass and placed his hand on the rim “you must not forget….fire was one of man’s greatest achievements. Without it, who knows what the world might have been like.” Nova said this to encourage his partner, after all, a power was useless if not used to it’s full potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)   Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Further Acquainted(Vanille)
Page 1 of 1