Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Empty
PostSubject: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Vanille had decided it was about time to see this human world with her own eyes, she had left notice with Incognita that she planned to do so, and saw no reason as to why this wouldn't be appropriate. Really, Nova was there, and it wasn't as if her leader needed to be under constant guard, she was quite powerful. Stepping out of her garganta, she looked around and immediately she noticed an above average spiritual pressure. As such she went to go investigate, she felt no need to bother hiding as she didn't feel whatever it was could cause a threat.

Though as she moved around a corner she would notice a young looking woman from whom the pressure was coming from.. It felt like a shinigami, but something wasn't quite right with the whole situation. Unlike most arrancar would of, she decided to simply walk up an ask. ”Excuse me... what are you?”

Last edited by Vanille on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:00 pm

"Eh," sara spen around to see a girl standing before her. "Sara, getaway from here right now." Alice, the hollow within her warrend. Sara loked at the girl normaly, "Well you are not normal too, but I guess there is no harm in telling you, I don't want you to think that I am a shinigami, I'm vizard and you are?" Sara could already gues that Alice had slapped her forehead from what she had just did, but hey, the girl wanted to know too. How know she might not be a threat,
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Vanille looked quite confused actually, what was a vizard... ”What... exactly is a vizard?” she questioned. Though the question to her was much simpler, she definitely knew what she was. ”I am a hollow” she had always referred to herself as such, though she often forgot that others didn't see a hollow as a good thing. She probably should of said arrancar.. but it was a little to late for that now. Of course, she knew she could defend herself if this... vizard... decided that she wanted to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:16 pm

"Vizard, a shinigami cross hollow." She explained, as soon as Sara heard the word hollow she froze, "Your kidding, you don't look like a hollow to me, trust me I've seen heaps of them, you look much more like human. Hollows are those bid strange looking creatures with a mask." "Sara, I told you to run, she isn't someone you would want to bump in with." And once again Sara ignored Alices advice, she just wanted to know what this girl was and thats that.. She will not run of or attack, untill she knew.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Vanille looked even more confused than she had only moments ago, a cross between shinigami and hollow? That didn't sound right.. she had heard something of such beings existing, but really she had no idea. ”You weren't always like that... right?” she questioned, apparently quite eager to learn more from this 'vizard'. Though she did get the expected reaction from her, though she decided it was best she didn't reveal exactly where she was from and such. ”Yes, I am a hollow... just... well there isn't a just to it really. That is what I am” she said, sounding quite serious.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Sara let out aloud sigh, "Look, I'd love to stay and chat, but hollows are normally bad and i don't feel like starting a fight and there are too many people here, so why don't you tell me why you are here and I'll leave you in peace." Sara wasn't in the mood for a fight so she thought she might as well let the girl go if she had a good reasion being here, she didn't seem like a threat.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 am

”Do I look like a bad hollow to you? Really, I could of already killed you.. But I haven't. You can trust me” Vanille would say, though it would be hard to believe this girl could kill anyone, she wasn't exactly the most imposing person around right now. ”Anyway, I am here to study Karakura town and the beings within' it.. by extension... you” she explained. Looking Sara up and down. ”What's your name?”
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 am

"Fine, I'll let you stay here and study this place, but I'll stay aroung you for two reasions. 1) If you catch up with a shinigami or Vizard, they won't be as nice as I am right now, 2) You are not a normal hollow, spiritualpressure, is much more stronger then a normal hollow." said said, "Anyway I'm Sara and you are?"

"Sara! What do you think you are doing, must I control you everytime and tell you what to do, come on she sort of lied being a hollow, she an arranca! One of those things that was in Aizans army.Get..." "Alice, I know that she isn't a hollow, but an arranca, she was probably here to get information on the human world. Just let her be for now on, okay?" The hollow sighed and nodded. But sara still knew that she wasn't happy about this.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 am

"I am afraid you can't order me to leave Vizard, I am here because I wish to be." She said, though that sounded a little arrogant, she was only speaking the truth of the matter. "I am Vanille" she then said simply, wonderng when this vizard would just let down her guard and stop being so hostile. Though the arrancar were an enemy, she wasn't being at all threataning. "Anyway, you are a shinigami with hollow powers, how did it happen?" she asked curiously, she couldn't quite figure that part out on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 pm

"look, the only reasion I am ordering you, is for your own good, I could leave and you coulg catch up with a shinigami who wont care if you mean no harm. And since there is no one around here I have to take care of all of these people in case anything happens." Sara explaided, "anyway it is nice to meet you." Sara looked around, there were so many people around, but non had strong spirtul pressure. As soon as she heard the vizard commint she snapped back from her search. "Huh, it just happened, like falling over. It was a natural thing." Sara honastly never really gave much thought on how she became a vizard, she just always thought of it being something natural and not something that was forced to happen.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Vanille shook her head, though she didn't know exactly how this worked, she had a feeling that such a transformation wasn't simply natural. ”It can't be that simple, there must have been something that happened... maybe you were hollowified? But were strong enough to resist become a true hollow” she felt that as a bit of a shame really, they did have quite a large number of hollows, but it would be nice to have stronger beings amongst their numbers. ”And don't worry about me, I can take care of myself”
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 pm

"just warning you, this place is full of people with spirtul prssure and some... well most won't be as nice as me." Sara smiled as she sat on a nearby bench."Any vizards were once shinigami, but they are just a bit diffrent to them, thats basicly all. apart from the fact that shinigami don't like them alot. Thats why we leave and come here
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Vanille didn't seem to like this explanation, it wasn't a natural thing at all, something must of happened but maybe this girl didn't remember. No matter, she would find out another time, unless maybe one of the other arrancar knew more. ”So are there others of your kind around here?” she questioned, she wans't sure if these things travelled in packs, she was hoping they didn't, just in case a nasty one decided to show up to find out where this one had disappeared too... not that it would matter, unless they were particularly strong it wouldn't bother her all to much.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Sara looked at Vanille when she asked if the was more vizards. Sara couldn't help but smile as she tred to think what life would be like if she was the only vizard, "Well yeah, there are more of us, but I've only met a couple of them, since i'm new here and all, but you shouldn't only worry about the vizards, there are beings here who could be just as powerful. But i have one of my own questions, what is your world like?" Sara asked, she woundered what the hollow world was like, was it like Soul Socity and the world of the living or was it compltity diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Vanille nodded, deciding this would be relevant information to relay to Incognita, that there were more than simply Shinigami in the area. But this train of thought was slightly put off as she was questioned about her own home.. how to describe it? She would purposefully not mention Las Noches, and only speak of the desert that surrounded it. ”Eternal night, with desert stretching onwards forever, not much else to say about it really.. Hueco Mundo does have it's moments I guess” she doubted that this Vizard would say much on the subject, it didn't sound like a very nice place to live really. She looked about somewhat, she still didn't feel that she should leave quite yet, there was yet something to threaten her.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:35 am

"Wow, a place that is night 24/7, that must be diffrent." Sara thought about it for a while, it sounded so mistical to her, forever night in a desert. She quickly snapped out of her thought, "So, what you were sent out here on a mission or something?" sara looked up in the shy,What is she really here for, I guess I should talk to the others about her later, because I know that she isn't a normal hollow, she seems too powerful to be one.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 am

”It is peaceful... mostly at least.” Vanille nodded she said, she personally liked the desert. But, no matter. She looked quite curiously at the vizard at her question though. Interesting, she thought she was sent.. well she was. But that isn't what she was going to say. ”I am here on my own terms” she states simply, deciding it was the best course of action really.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm

"But, why would you want to come to this boring pld place." sara smiled, "Anyways arn't you guys still at war with the shinigami?" Sara asked, she knew that the two races had hated each other since, forever, but what was their relationship like know? Since she is no longer part of the shinigami world, she didn't know what was going on right now.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm

”As I would be quickly hunted down by the shinigami if I attempted to get anywhere near Seireitei.. it is relatively safe here” She explained, though she wasn't sure what to say about the war between the two races. ”Things are quiet now, we don't seem to be fighting much now Aizen-Sama has been defeated” She said with a thoughtful look on her face.

Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:45 pm

"Thats true," she mutted, "Any way i just wanted to ask since it has been a while sine I left and I wont be going back anytime soon." Sara looked up at the sky, she sat there for a while looking at the sky, "So what do you think of the blue sky since you live in darkness?" Sara asked, If this is her first time here then it must also be the first time she has seen daylight,
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Vanille nodded and looked to the sky, the dome of Las Noches was meant to simulate this, but she had already lied so no need to inform her of anything different. ”I remember the sky... before I took this form I sometimes came to the human world. But I can't remember much from back then” she figured that this vizard probably knew she was more than a simple hollow, so there was no need to be hiding that too well any more.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

"what was it like, changing? You don't have to answere that, but what did the others around you think?" Sara asked, the question had randomly come into her head when she heard her mention how she came here before, "Did you have to the fact that you were diffrent from the others?" "Hey why don't you ask her to came over to the base for some tea?" The hoolow with her sais in a sarcatic tone. But she ignored the hollows commint.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Katsu was just walking around until he felt a familiar spiritual pressure but there was also someone else. A spiritual pressure he had not felt before. He decided to take a look and see what was going on. As he got closer he saw Sara, the vizard who had joined them at the warehouse not so long ago. Katsu kept himself hidden at first to see who Sara was talking with. It was another girl but not just a normal girl, an arrancar. Katsu had not seen much arrancar's but he knew they where not something to just peacefully talk with. Katsu let aut a sign and walked up to the two. "Sara what are you doing, you cant just go talk to everyone..." He said and looked at the arrancar girl. "why are you here anyway..." she did not really look like a bad person, but still...
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 am

Though Katsu was hidden visually, he didn't manage to hide his spiritual pressure from her, though she ignored it. If he had wanted to attack he would of done so by now. ”I can't remember what it was like.. it was a long time ago” she said as Katsu finally revealed himself. It seemed the Vizored weren't friendly towards her at all, at least they hadn't decided to attack her. ”I am here simply because I want to be. I mean no trouble” she said, just as she had to Sara before when she had been asked.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 am

Sara looked at Katsu, "i have not been talking to everyone, only her." She said pointing to Vanillie, "And before you ask, i do know what she is, but she seems to be no threat." She said simply. "Your in trouble now, buddy. And don't tell me that I didn't warn you, because I did." Her inner hollow laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next