Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » After a day at school (Inoue private)
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
    D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
    All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

D-Devil (Take me down there)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage

D-Devil (Take me down there) Empty
    PostSubject: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 am

Bount

D-Devil (Take me down there) 2f0d8oh
    COME JOIN THE CAUSE!!

Name:
    Danny.
    Alias/Nicknames: David Summers.
    Visual Age: 30

Sexuality: Heterosexual
    [color=#d99694]
    Relationship status: Single
    Appearance:

D-Devil (Take me down there) Folklore

Height: 6'7"

Gluttony

Personality:

Danny is someone who abhors hate in his
    heart against the feeling of
    loneliness, He was born into it and he lives in it constantly. He wishes to
    surround himself with allies whenever he can and he’s very respectful towards
    his peers because of this. To be more extensive, he’s well-mannered because of
    this. He is easy to be around and he makes sure his company is pleased. But he
    doesn’t ever try to become too attached to anyone; he has come to realize that
    no matter what he death will never keep its distance from mortal people. This
    is why Danny also has a little obsession with shinigami (He believes that since
    they are already dead they are free from the grip of existence.).

It is relatively difficult to catch Danny off guard or even surprise him. He
    has experienced a lot of events that surpassed his expectations and because of
    this he no longer finds too many things surprising. He comes to terms with most
    improbable things pretty quickly; to him almost nothing is impossible which is
    why
    he doesn’t limit his thoughts. He is pretty cold in the sense that he almost
    instantly accepts what happens during any event. He resigns himself to fate due
    to the various experiences he’s been through. He is however considerate and
    kind hearted. He has a gentle way of making people feel comfortable around him.

Danny
    is the type to resolve situations with his words. To him, using violence is a
    childish and barbaric way of dealing with a situation. A battle of the mind is
    a lot more sophisticated to him He learned a long time ago however that some
    people just don’t listen to words so he isn’t surprised when someone takes that
    road in an encounter with him since it is difficult to best Danny in word play.
    Danny is usually calm and relaxed. The only time one would see him panic is in
    a fight when he is on the defensive, when he is put in a position where he is
    forced to do one thing, that makes him uncomfortable and it scares him more
    than it may seem to. He’s a bit of a control freak, he loves having a tight
    grip on a situation. It is safe to assume that because he frequently resigns
    himself to fate that when all seems lost, he will surrender. He is more of the
    logical type than the ‘believe anything can be overcome’ type but that doesn’t
    stop him from giving 100% in any of his activities. He doesn’t like half assin’
    things and he doesn’t enjoy taking the easy way out.

Danny is the type that’s quick to berate and judge his opponent, he prides
    himself on his eye for talent and he enjoys talking shit to his opponent to
    throw them off their game. Whether or not he considers his opponent his comrade
    or friend, he enjoys doing this one thing so long as they’re his opponent
    Danny enjoys reading and absorbing information. Since a young age he did
    nothing but read atlases and observe the outside world on his television
    screen. He is quite interested in long stories and realistic endings. He also
    enjoys villainous characters, they seem to use their heads more than the hero
    in most books, he likes to think of himself as a villain so that his actions
    are justified in his own little way. For him; justice is doing what you have to
    do to get where you need to go while spilling the blood of those who insist on
    keeping you from reaching your objective. This is one of the reasons why he
    barely takes anything personally; he knew deep down if someone’s situation was
    reversed he knew they wouldn’t want to be in his shoes (If he is at a
    disadvantage).

His work with the tengoku Tenkei has him obsessed with creating items of equal
    power. He himself did not truly understand the full extent of its power but he
    did know one thing, it was a beautiful object that did more than keep an
    appearance. The fact that objects could do more than be an image to the human
    eye intrigues Danny more than anyone would believe. His passion isn’t just with
    the creation of the item, it is with the hope that he creates the perfect item,
    something that he can be proud of and call perfect.

Birthday: 01/11
    Family/Relatives: A Rich and powerful father. . . That's it.
    Dislikes: Alot, too many to count.Hobbies: Checkers.Other information: N/A

History:

Danny was born in
    New England, he was the heir to a powerful company which had control of
    India’s' primary source of power. His father was just like him in many ways,
    his name was Richard Keith and his mother; Laura Keith died giving birth to
    Danny. Richard loved Danny’s mother a lot more than he did his only son, Danny
    was meant to be named Claus Keats but unfortunately after his wife's death, for
    which Danny was blamed by his father; Richard grew cold and distant to Danny
    almost to the point where he treated him more like someone else’s' child
    instead of his own andinstead of giving him the name he was branded as Danny,
    the number of times Richards' heart broke after his wife’s' death. Instead of
    killing the boy which he wanted to do, he knew that there was only one woman he
    could ever create a child with and that woman was killed. His empire needed an
    heir so for now his son was. . . "Safe". The only time he took time
    to raise the boy was during Thursday night when he was given lessons on how to
    act like a stuck up prick. In fact to this day Danny believed his father was
    the butler who did everything a father was supposed to do for his child except
    talk with him. Richard wouldn't let go of his hate for Danny and as Danny grew
    up, the fact that he had his mother’s eyes infuriated Richard and every day
    that feature of his wife matured, so did Richards hate for his son. Danny was
    branded a genius, without a mother to care for him and cause distractions by speaking
    nonsense with him to build up a connection and with a father who didn't care
    about his son enough to buy him anything of entertainment other than a few
    notebooks for his homeschool, he had more than enough time to read the books in
    his father’s large mansion which had various books about the world and subjects
    not related to the earth as well and took full advantage of this. He had simple
    taste and he was a pretty simple kid, he didn’t have ambitions or dreams or
    goals, he lacked the encouragement of a parent to grow up to be something big
    and since he was going to inherit his father's company he already knew he was
    going to be big so there was no reason to practice for the position. He didn't
    really have that much care for anything because of the lonely hell he was
    driven to, except his butler who treated him like his own child. After 12 years
    of seclusion the butler, Danny’s only real family, died of a heart attack. His
    end came when Danny wasn’t there. He strongly regretted that he didn’t do much for
    him and he felt what his father felt, except in Danny’s’ case it was stronger,
    he didn’t blame his father for the butlers’ death, but he did hate him for
    making him suffer the loss of his only friend. So at the age of 16 he left and
    joined the army.

When he joined the army his resolve was easily crushed by the drill seargents
    who had good intentions. Danny didn’t know why, but for some reason he decided
    the best way for him to disappear was to join the army and do some good before
    he did. By this time he had adopted a supplementary persona named Keats. Danny
    used this to join and service his country without his mouth. He stayed with the
    army for 6 years and then was promoted to
    Commander of the sand sweeper division, a task force whose sole purpose was to
    capture a wanted terrorist and bring him in alive. Danny and his small team of
    5 dedicated 3 years of their lives to that cause until finally they were face
    to face with their target. Unfortunately because of a c4 malfunction during the
    last mission, they were at the wrong end of the sword. Danny and his squad were
    captured and being tortured for the past month. Not for interrogation purposes,
    but because the man they targeted didn’t like being chased. This was his little
    revenge. Finally, when they were done torturing the men and woman; they took
    them to a secluded spot and attempted to kill them all. 3 of the 5 squad
    members were murdered but Danny and Sarah, a comrade who Danny had bonded with
    greatly, with great speed and intellect avoided death and went running back to
    their country. When they did they were given several metals for their bravery.
    A year later Danny got engaged to Sarah and thought life from there on was
    going to be okay. He was wrong. . . Indeed.

After a few months he was contacted and asked to undergo another mission, one
    that would demand he go undercover as a double agent and retrieve a stolen
    artifact called Tengoku Tenkei. This Item was of high importance to the owners
    of Japan and the only person they decided capable of this was Danny, who had
    extensive training in the area of paranormal science. He accepted hesitantly.
    His fiancé didn’t approve at first but had no say in the matter when Danny made
    up his mind. So he adopted another alias, this time he was going to be David Summers.
    He successfully joined the ranks of the organization and acted as a ‘janitor’.
    He cleaned up after the mercs who couldn’t play it clean. After 2 years of
    working as a Merc Danny was assigned to head of the ScS7 division, a group of
    people who were studying the Tengoku Tenkei. This gave him the perfect chance
    to take it and disappear but after doing a bit of research he figured out that
    ScS7 had technology ahead of his country’s’ time, the only technology capable
    of figuring out the role of Tengoku Tenkei. So he remained there and contiued
    studying it. After learning as much as he could about it, the owner of ScS7
    came for a surprise visit to take the Tengoku personally. When he arrived, it
    was none other than Dannys’ father. Danny was shocked and his father was still
    as furious with Danny as the day the boy was born. He was in a wheelhair now
    however. So Danny didn’t dear him as much, but his father could have easily
    blown his cover. Instead, He played along with the alias and retrieved the
    tengoku. After leaving, Danny had all the info he needed anyway so that his
    superiors could offer counter measures towards this weapon. Life took another
    turn for the worst.

When Danny finally returned home he was expecting to see his fiancé and a
    welcome with open arms. Instead, when he entered his house he was his wife
    hanging from a ceiling, her body was battered and she hand from a rope. Once
    again, Danny felt another great pain in his life. He immediately knew who it
    was and he knew what he had to do. So he tried to contact people from the Army
    to help him take out his father but a loyal friend warned him; his father had
    already made his move and presented the government with the Tengoku Tenkei and
    revealing to everyone the true identity of Danny fabricating the truth so he
    could say that Danny worked as a double against his country the entire time.
    Danny was branded a criminal. . . He wasn't prepared for this. . . But he knew what had to be done. Vengeance consumed his soul this once and he targeted his father. HE equipped himself with very powerful weapons and thanks to his training he was brought before the Tengoku Tenkei. His intention was to steal it and kill his Father as revenge but instead the Tengoku combined it's power with 48 turning him into a Bount, Half of it fused with 48 and the rest transformed into a stick which looked similar to a cigarette in both size, shape and color. 48 was rendered unconcious and his father disposed of his body. . . Or thought he disposed of hit body.

Last edited by Danny on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 am

Doll Information

Name: SoSai obakei (Green Goblin)
    Manifestation:
    Spoiler:

The green goblin isn't your ordinary Doll, He is two parts of a whole. One part, when manifested, seems like a white spanish harmenium bird. The other, when manifested, seems like a pale skinned man with glasses and loosely worn formal attire with glasses.

Element: I guess you can say Shadow.

Description:
    The mediums of the doll are a cigarette and Danny's' own body. The doll is released through green reishi Danny can fire from any part of his body, the green reishi can take form and is extremely dense, Captain leveled attacks are what can break through the green reishi, physical attacks have no effect on it whatsoever. The forms it takes cannot scale larger than 4 times Danny's own body size.

The other way to release the doll is by the smoke of the second medium. The smoke can act like a parasite to those who inhale it. It can search the minds of Danny's opponent and even control the actions of NPC's. For player controlled characters it just obtains information. The Green reishi and the smoke can move on it's own.

Name of abilty/technique: Mu
    Description:
    the smoke of the doll can travel through the mind of anyone who inhales it. Through this the doll can extract memories and information of all kinds. He can feed this to Danny from a distance. Once every 2 posts The smoke fillin in the hosts mind can shoot a sharp pain through the head of its host. The smoke is undetectable once inside it's host and one doesn't feel it extracting their memories. To force the parasite out of your mind (If somehow you were able to detect it) you would have to fall asleep or lose consciousness. Or somehow slow down the activity of your brain greatly by simply not thinking.
    Duration: N/A
    Cool Down: N/A
    Preparation: N/A
    It takes 4 posts to completely latch onto the hosts mind.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Tia Harribel
    Admin
    Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:35 pm

First of all, I miss a part of his life where he learns that he is a Bount. I haven't spotted a paragraph about discovery of his powers nor how he learned to summon his doll. Correct me if I am wrong.

As you don't have any desired rank, you will be treated as a low Bount.

Quote :
    Name of abilty/technique: Mu
    Description:
    the smoke of the doll can travel through the mind of anyone who inhales it. Through this the doll can extract memories and information of all kinds. He can feed this to Danny from a distance. Once every 2 posts The smoke fillin in the hosts mind can shoot a sharp pain through the head of its host. The smoke is undetectable once inside it's host and one doesn't feel it extracting their memories
    Duration: N/A
    Cool Down: N/A
    Preparation: N/A

I would like to request a cooldown and a duration for this technique. Also, can the victim force the smoke out of his/hers head?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 pm

The Tengoku Is the current Medium of the Doll. I was going to kill my father Via RP and then gain my powers then. If that doesn't work I can put it into my History instead.

I edited my rank

As for the Technique, I gave it preparation instead. One can force it out there body if they were to become aware of it. The preparation replaces the need for cooldown and the Duration varies on how long it takes you to force it out of your mind.
    Back to top Go down
    Tia Harribel
    Admin
    Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Killing him in RP is acceptable, but he will have to claim the rank in RP too, then.

And alright.

D-Devil (Take me down there) 14uuo1l
    Back to top Go down
    Tia Harribel
    Admin
    Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Please choose another appearance, as the one you are using is taken.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 am

Edited both my Appearance and my history, to me obtaining the Doll.
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 am

the new appearance is played by the guy from darker then black right? if so i believe he is taken by a vizard on the site. Please go here for a list.

https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net/t506-list-of-taken-face-claims
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Edited once more
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 pm

re-approved
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Devil (Take me down there)   D-Devil (Take me down there) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-Devil (Take me down there)
    Page 1 of 1