Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A chance encounter (Arisu, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisu

Arisu

A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Ariru stared at the blue sky letting out a sigh, "i would like that... but.. " she said and went silence again. She looked up at Musuko smiling a little. "i'm just not good at doing that alone." she said letting out a little laugh "i'm such a wimp" she said with a smile. She did not like to admit it but it really was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Musuko smiled at Arisu. "Well I can help you fix that. I mean I can travel with you, help you see things you've never seen before, and experience new things you have never considered before." He smiled over at her, as he stared at her, eagerly awaiting her reply.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 am

Arisu got a really big smile on her face and tackled Musuko in a hug, making him fall to the ground. "do you really want that???" she asked. you could hear the excitement in her voice. Arisu wondered how long Musuko was gonna take it to be around her. She could be really annoying an boring most of the time. At least that was what Arisu thought about herself as others had told her she was like that. "so what is the first thing your gonna show me?" she asked and looked curios at the male. She was not acting shy anymore. She had forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 am

Musuko smiled and laughed a little as Arisu tackled him into a hug. He lay back n the wall, letting her lay on top of him. He chuckled a little more at her enthusiasm. "Well, that depends on what you want to see first. There are many many wonderful things I could show you, and help you experience, for the first time." He said, realizing as he said it how dirty that sounded. He didn't care though, because if she took it that way it means she was as bad as he was.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:29 am

Arisu blinked and stared at Musuko staying in her lying position. Arisu was someone who could be very sticky on people if they agreed with having her around. "i don't know... what can you show me than?" she asked, not thinking anything wrong behind his words. She wondered what Musuko was thinking and stared into his eyes trying to to stare the answer out of him.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:35 am

Musuko's jaw worked without any sound coming out. His mind still in the wrong spot. "Well... nothing out here in the open, but somewhere a little more... private I could show you quite a few things." He said, thinking she was willing to do these dirty things of which he thought. He smiled at her suggestively, even though they had just met.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:50 am

Arisu kept quiet for a moment thinking of what it could be he wanted to show her. She could not think of what it could be. "What is it? I wanna know" she asked and sat up. "Can you show me?" She asked looking a little confused. As she thought back a little at what he had said she began to relish what he could have meant. She tried to ignore that thought. Musuko did not look like someone who was like that, or was he? He was a guy so it would not be weird if that was what he meant. She was to curios to not find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 am

musuko smiled some more and stuttered again, realizing now that she hadn't been aware of what he had been meaning. He mentally shrugged and continued on anyways. "I can't show you here. It wouldn't be proper, but if would come with me to my quarters I could show you properly." He said as she sat up. He smirked a little, hoping she would accompany him, even though he knew what he was doing was kind of well... wrong.

Musuko sighed and sat up slightly, leaning on his elbows. He smiled kindly at Arisu. "Never mind what I was just saying. It was nothing of any good, in fact it was quite... naught you could say." He said, his brow creasing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:19 am

Arisu jumped off Musuko while she blushed. She looked at him with a surprised expression. "Oh....." She quietly said looking away from him. So he did mean it that way. Even though she did not know anything about that kind of stuff. She only had read a few things in books. "Bad musuko" she said and poked him on his noise and then turned her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 am

Musuko smiled, even though Arisu had jumped off of him.He luaghed lightly when she poked him on the nose. "I had been expecting this kind of reply. I had not been one hundred per cent serious on my last comment, as I barely know you. It would be highly inappropriate, though I would not have stopped you had you accepted." He said and shrugged, telling nothing but the truth. He still felt bad, and kinda awkward about it, as it had been completely inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:52 am

Arisu turned back to Musuko wanting to say something but nothing came out of her mouth. She was so nervous and she did not really understand him. "I'm sorry but I really know nothing about those things you're talking about. I have heard of it but that's all." She told him and crawled closer to the blonde male. She lied her head against him not caring if they had just met. "Maybe I discover it some day......." She said and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:03 am

Musuko continued to smile as Arisu turned back to him. "Do not apologize, I am just being way too forward. and for that I am sorry." He replied to her.When she lay her head against his chest he smiled brighter. "Maybe I'll be the one to help you discover it." He said lightly into her ear. He looked up at the sky and smiled, this hadn't turned out quite as bad as he had expected. He began to hum a soft song, bobbing his head slowly to the tune.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 am

Arisu buried her face into Musuko's chest, blushing like a tomato as she heard what he whispered to her. she stayed like that for a while and than looked up staring at setirei. She heard Musuko hum a song and giggled a bit. "Maybe you should become a singer in stead of a shinigami?" She said just trying to talk about something.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

Musuko laughed at Arisu's comment. "Nah, I'm much better with my blade than with my voice." He layed a hand on her back and smiled, and looked back up at the sky, smiling. He sighed, no longer having any idea of what to do. He looked back at Arisu. "Is there anything you want to do, or are you comfortable just laying here, doing nothing in particular."
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 am

Arisu giggled looking at Musuko's face. "Well this is quiet comfortable. You make a good pillow" she said smiling at him as she tickled him a little. "We could do something if you wan't? But I don't really know what we can do in this boring place........" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Musuko Laughed lightly as Arisu spoke and began to tickle him, he wasn't a very ticklish person, but she had managed to find just the right spot. He listened to her next comment and sighed slightly. "Well, we could go back to my place... or yours... or somewhere, and do something a little more... fun." He suggested, half joking, a broad smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Arisu giggled at what Musuko said "that is oke, but we are not gonna do what you have in mind. dirty-kun" she said smiling. She stood up and looked down at the male. He looked kind of cute now she thought about it. "show me the way to you home!" she said in a happy tone. Going to her own place would not be a good idea because it was messy, a lot of clothes all over the floor. Yeah Arisu was really lazy.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Musuko smiled. "I didn't think we would. Oh well, you don't know what your missing out on." He said, still joking as he got to his feet. He cocked his head slightly to the side when Arisu told him to lead the way to his place. He had thought she had not wanted to do the things on his mind, maybe he was merely misunderstanding her intentions. Probably what was happening, and he shrugged, picking her up again as he jumped off of the wall.

When they landed Musuko put Arisu down and began to walk towards his quarters, grabbing her hand as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 am

Arisu rose one brow and started laughing a little. "is it really that great..?" she asked and let him take her down the wall. She followed Musuko smiling all the way. She wondered how his place looked like. She was happy she had made a new friend. At least she hoped he was a friend. She was not planning on doing anything with Musuko and she did not want him to give him the wrong idea but it seemed that no matter what she said he would take it in a wrong way. Arisu didn't think going to someone's house would mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 am

Musuko nodded. "It really is. I'll show you one day." He smiled as they got closer to his place, as it wasn't that far from where they had been up on the wall. He slowed as they got closer, and beamed when it got into view. "There she is." He said and pointed. It looked no different from the buildings next to it, and one would not be able to tell who lived inside it from the outside.

The inside was much grander, and he pulled Arisu closer. "Come on, come on. I promise not to do anything that you don't agree to." He smiled as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 am

Arisu wondered why Musuko wanted to show her some day. Maybe he was like that to every girl. That somehow hurt a little, thinking of that she probably was one of the many woman he had said something like that to. Arisu watched the direction the male pointed two. She saw a house that looked exactly the same as all the others around. She followed Musuko inside waiting curios around. "Nice place you got here" she said smiling at him. Totally ignoring what he had said
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:59 am

Musuko Gestured around them at the small cramped space. "Welcome to my palace. Fits two comfortably, three and your pushing it." He joked trying to relax Arisu a little. He went into the tiny little kitchen and called back to her. "Tea? Coffee? Anything to eat?" He turned around to face Arisu, a kettle in one hand, two mugs in the other. He hefted them up and smiled, questioning her more if she wanted any.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 am

Arisu was looking around in the living room, inspecting everything in it. When she heard Musuko's voice she turned to him. "uhm.. can i have tea please" she said and smiled. She walked to Musuko in the kitchen watching what he was doing. Arisu was not hungry but she did like to eat something like a cookie. She loved cookies, candy and food like that.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 am

Musuko nodded as Arisu asked for some Tea. "Coming right up. Would you like anything to nibble on with that, got some crackers, cookies, uh... some old candies apparently." He replied, searching through the small cupboards he had along the low ceiling. He pulled out all the things he mentioned and placed them on a small table in the living room. "Help yourself to whatever you like." He said smiling, going back to check on the tea.

When whistled just as the kettle did and smiled, pouring out some of the hot water into the two mugs, filling them up, the tea slowly tainting the colour of the water, until in was all a dark black. He handed one to Arisu. "Careful it's hot, much like you," he added, with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 am

Arisu walked to the table where Musuko had placed some food on. She took a cookie and slowly ate it while waiting for the tea. She had sat down on the couch pulling her legs up, close to her body. She was to busy eating the cookie that she had not noticed the tea was already done. Suddenly seeing Musuko standing there, handing her a cup. She took the cup of tea blushing as she heard what the male had said. No one had ever said something like that to her so she did not know how to response. She took a sip of her tea but being all distracted on what Musuko had said she forgot the tea was really hot. "Owie!" She said as she had burned her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance encounter (Arisu, open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next