Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Reid Exvarius

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 am

Human Application

~Basic~

Name: Reid Exvarius
Alias/Nickname: Reid

~Appearance~

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 173.53 lbs
Eye Color:[/b Purple
[b]Hair Color/Style:
Spiked Black and Purple
Complexion: Tan
Distinguishing features: -
Picture: Reid Exvarius  Anime-guy-hair-eyes-31000 With black instead of blue on the one side, and a deeper purple.

Personality

Personality: Reid is a nonchalant type of guy who knows he can get anything he wants. He's spent his life being avoided by everyone except the opposite sex and continuously indulges in sins of the flesh. He is a man who is fully aware of all of his faults and doesn't care a bit about them. Reid takes a calm but serious tone in most battles, but often enough he fools around with his opponents and simply sighs when he has to take something seriously. Reid is smart, but not impeccably smart, but he still likes to insult other peoples intelligence through vague insults, or direct insults.

Reid has never met another person who could effectively entertain him and out wit him, as his strong point lies not in brilliance but in pure wit.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single
Quirks: N/A
History: Reid was born with his Half-Life ability, and has been raised to perfect that ability. He has done many things that effected his relationships with many people, and has thus been left alone for a long time. When he hit the age of sixteen he ran away from home, leaving a note saying that he was leaving, and went about gathering a fortune. The male has long since become one of the richest teenagers in existence, and is happy to know he can buy whatever he wants, although he refrains.

There is not much about Reid that he remarks as spectacular, asides the fact that he has been in hundreds of fights that always go his way in battle. Of course, this isn't to say his life of fighting has been an easy one on him. Reid, having constantly run away and spent so much time fighting things has learned to reflect on his past and only think negatively of it.

Even for things that he did right Reid was blamed for doing things wrong, and because of this has long since excepted that he is worse then everyone else and likes to succeed in the few things he can. Things such as fighting,which he accelled at from an early age of being bullied, and things such as gaming, which he has acelled at to the point of constant reflection.

~Special Ability~(For special humans only no more than 3 to begin with more can be learnt later on via the new techinique board)

Name: Half-Life (The Game)
Descriptions: Reid has the ability to place a half-life of his choice on any given inanimate object, element, or item. Can only effect ONE element at a time.
Duration: N/A
Preparation: Mentioning "the game" or "game" in a sentence.
Cooldown: N/A

Name: Half-Life (The Blade)
Descriptions: It's special ability beyond half-life is actually the ability for the sword to decompose into matter and then back into its full form, but ONLY in Reid's hands. Whatever gets hit by the blade is imbued with a half-life of 3 posts. It becomes so small through the use of half-life, and then implimenting the effect of reversing it whenever he wishes, but there's a limit to how long the sword can remain solid, and then a delay for bringing it back.
Duration: 5 Posts
Preparation: Mentioned "the blade" or "blade" in a sentence
Cooldown: 5 posts

Name: Half-Life (The Reality)
Descriptions: Reid has the ability to place a half-life on any given item, living or nonliving, spiritual or not. Can't use it on humans / Shinigami / Arrancar. Anything else can be effected.
Duration: Once every three posts
Preparation: Mentioned "the reality" or "reality" in a sentence
Cooldown: *duration*

~Other Information~(Could be additional weapons or anything else you like us to know)

~Rp Sample~

The special human that was walking the street was none other than Reid Exvarius, his purple and black hair swayed in the winds as he jogged his way to the main fair of the city. The circus was visiting and he didn't want to miss the fair that accompanied them everytime they visited. As he rounded yet another corner he ran into a girl, who fell back with a loud "umph".

Reid was simply stopped dead and he automatically reached his hand out to help her up. "I'm sorry, didn't see you there." The females responce was to simply sigh as she accepted his assistance and rose to her feet, brushing non-existant dirt from her limbs. "It's fine."

Reid smiled and waved good-bye to the random girl, not bothering to introduce himself or anything of the sort as he dashed off to the festivities occuring in the center of town.

Other characters you currently have on the site:

Name:
Race:

Name:
Race:

Name:
Race:

Last edited by Reid Exvarius on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:04 am

First of all before i look at the app, im afraid that someone is already using the non edited version of that picture Sad i believe its rammus, since he uses a different one for his avatar then he does for his profile pic you could ask him if you could use it.
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Asked him, he said yes
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:26 pm

O.k,

Well some more detail in the history is needed, plus some more length.

The rp sample needs to be longer, it needs to be at least one moderate paragraph. Something ner the size you would actually post.

And can you explain his abilities further, what is this half-life? and what does it do?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 am

I'll edit the history and sample after the abilities are worked through ^.^

Half-Life is the time it takes for radioactive material to reduce to half its amount. Which does exactly what it is... Razz
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:59 am

xD but what does it do in the abilities, i dont understand. He puts a half-life on the air and it makes a sword?
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:35 am

No, he puts a half-life on say, water, and the water slowly displaces until its only half its original size ^.^
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 am

..... so he shrinks things? XD also if thats the case you wouldnt be able to put that on anything living o.o
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:21 am

He can't affect a whole...

How do I say this...If he were to do that to a dog, he couldn't do that to the WHOLE dog, just one element of the dog. Ex; the water in its body, not the whole thing. He can only effect ONE element at a time.
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Edited the history, the rp sample, and added detail to the abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 am

I've spoken to a few of the other staff members about this app (since i get confused and my head explodes) and we agree that half-life just doesn't make for suitable abilities. Not only is it confusing but it makes abilities far too powerful for a special human (or even really anyone for that matter) i feel abd for saying this and making you wait so long but we just don't think this half-life thing is going to work. It would be in your best interest to choose another ability base rather than trying to get this one to work (time wise as well) if you don't understand then pm me and i will answer any questions you might have ^^

sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 am

Well, I've got time to work out this ability.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 am

Fair enough,

Firstly it is the fact that the whole thing is not extremely well explained, how on earth does a half-life (which relates to nuclear waste etc) effect elements? Also the fact that you can effect living things in such a manner is slightly too powerful, i spoke to other staff and they think that the whole thing is too powerful (halving any given element) which is why i posted what i posted earlier. If you think you can somehow make the abilities suitable then im not going ot stop you from trying. ^^

BTW sorry that i took awhile i have been ill x.X and fighting internet connection issues.
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 am

It does not, per se, relate to Nuclear Waste only. While that is one of the things half-life is involved in, it is not its sole benefactor.

Also, I already said I'd get rid of effecting living things ^.^ (Well, complex living things. Animals, Humans, but Plants can be effected)

It's also not entirely halving any given element. It does not directly halve any element I see fit to half, as I said earlier only one element can be effected at once (though more then one thing can be effected at a time, per use of the ability it's only once) It can also only effect the elements, meaning pure elements not combinations. The earlier example of water in a being is totally void in any way, given that I can't halve water (H2O). Only pure elements. (H/O)

Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 am

if that is the case how would you apply that to battle?
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, he still has his sword...Y'know, even if that doesn't inflict Half-Life on the living it still...Y'know...Is a sword Razz

So, there's the fact that he is a swordsmen, and the half-life can be applied in battle. I could make you nakers, and no one fights when their nakers.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:09 am

How would you make someone naked, clothing these days are not always made of natural fibres? also how are they pure elements?
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm

I suppose you might be right.

Never the less, it still applies in battle to things like being able to effect terrain to some degrees (earth obviously contains the elements) of course not by much, but any time there is a large deposit of some ores it would be useful etc
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 pm

well if you are happy to have such a limited ability then i wont stop you but there is just a few things i want to clarify and make sure i have them right.

* He can only effect pure elements
* he can only effect one pure element at once
* The half life is 3 posts, so after 3 posts the pure element effected would halve

right?
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 pm

-Yes, only elements
-Yes, only one at a time
-Yes, it is one of the options
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm

alright well its fine to discuss it here but you need to actually edit all the new information into the profile itself. So go through there and edit it all and explain it better and once thats done it should be o.k
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 pm

It's all already there ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:17 am

The ability the 'reality' contradicts the 'game'
Back to top Go down
Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 pm

No it doesn't .-.

They're simply two separate abilities ^.^ One ability is the ability that allows Reid to place it on animate objects, and the other allows on almost anything that's not Human/Shinigami/Arrancar ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Alright a few things then it should be fine, it is really just the wording of the techniques that need some tweaking.

So for the first one:
Quote :
Reid has the ability to place a half-life of his choice on any given inanimate object, element, or item. Can only effect ONE element at a time

You say it can only effect one element at a time, what about the objects and items? If you are only referring to elements in this ability then please remove the other words.

Quote :
It's special ability beyond half-life is actually the ability for the sword to decompose into matter and then back into its full form, but ONLY in Reid's hands. Whatever gets hit by the blade is imbued with a half-life of 3 posts. It becomes so small through the use of half-life, and then implimenting the effect of reversing it whenever he wishes, but there's a limit to how long the sword can remain solid, and then a delay for bringing it back.

Does what the blade can imbue with a half life have limits? If so what are they?

Quote :
Reid has the ability to place a half-life on any given item, living or nonliving, spiritual or not. Can't use it on humans / Shinigami / Arrancar. Anything else can be effected
In this ability it is confusing, first you say any item and then say you cant use it on humans, shinigami or arrancar. So effectively you can’t use it on spiritual beings…..also if this ability allows you to place it ON ANYTHING then that defeats the purpose of the limits on the first ability.

Now do you see what I mean xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reid Exvarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Exvarius    Reid Exvarius  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reid Exvarius
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com