Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Nightmare....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm

"You should have known the price of evil, and you should have known that you belong here. No one to call, everybody to fear. Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah. It's your fucking nightmare....

All hell had broken loose inside Las Noches. It was an utter bloodbath. Blood painted the alabaster white walls and floors. She was seeing red. The piercing yellow eyes of the silver fox illuminated the darkness. She bore her teeth and raised her claws in pure rebellion. She snarled and ripped through the numero, slaughtering them one by one in her rampage. She had been screwed over by the Espada once again.

Her blood boiled, her bloodlust insatiable. She wanted their heads. All ten of them. No....eleven.... She snapped the neck of a numero before ripping the heart from another. Her beautiful ivory flesh was stained crimson. All this over the removal of her rank as Tercera. Dangerous?! Too fucking dangerous?! I'll show those bastards how dangerous I can be....I'll KILL EVERY LAST HOLLOW IN THIS HELL HOLE!!! Her words echoed through the halls, the echo soon followed by a gruesome sound. The sound of Valentina shoving her fist through the head of a Vasto Lorde servent to the Espada. Tonight, the world dies, and the end began in Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"You are causing quite the mess, arrancar." Incognita's dull voice filled the bloody room. She had recently arrived after sensing unstable reiatsu and quickly disappearing weaker reiatsu. She was not satisfied to see a rebelling former Espada, killing Numero. "Please. I request that you leave instead of doing this. It was after all, your own decision to leave the Espada." The woman's green eye stared at the other arrancar. "I suspected that this would happen sooner or later. But this early... I guess there is nothing more to do. Incognita's long, silky grey hair danced as she turned her back to the woman. "You are free to join us again, for the same position. But do as you like, as long as the Espada isn't touched." her whispery voice sang emotionlessly through the hallways colored by her army's blood. She closed her eyes slowly, waiting for the girl's reaction.

"If she go on a rampage, I will have to send you out... she thought and touched her bangs that covered for her right eye. It had been a while since she had used this technique last time, though. The last time... Was it when she travelled through the desert? Possibly, but it was by far one of her easiest techniques to control. Incognita lifted her right hand up and muttered something uncomprehensible. This had to end quickly, before Las Noches would be destroyed.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Valentina whipped around to find the leader of the Espada in her presence. Val held respect for this woman's but was blinded by fury. She prepared to lunge, but paused as she spoke of giving her back her rank of Tercera. Val growled and flicked the blood from her hands before licking them clean. I'll get Tercera back? Hmph....that does sound better than being constantly hunted by that prick of a primera....I'll overthrow James soon enough anyway...Feh...fine....I'll give the Espada one more chance....but the next time anyone tells me I'm unfit for the espada because I'm "Too dangerous..." I'll show then just how dangerous I really am...besides....my strength will serve you well, Lady Incognita....and you know that. Val sniffed and took on her humanoid form, now standing before the Goddess of Hueco Mundo in the flesh rather than her fur. She crossed her arms over her chest before pointing down to the faded number three on her right hip. If it's not too much trouble....can I have this restored....like I said...I'll return as your Tercera...but I will not take kindly to insults from the other Espada...especially from that bat and Kita..... Her eyes narrowed in annoyance for the two who conspire against her. They fear her. That's why they want her out. They know what she's capable of and are terrified. As they should be.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Incognita turned around with her usual emotionless stare. Things had gone rather well, to say so. "You should by no means take insults with kindness, at least from not from your inferior arrancars." She refrained from mentioning Ulquiorra, as she was not sure what he could do to someone like Valentina, or herself for that sake. But what the hell. She wouldn't have taken insults from anyone above herself either. Arrogance was such an overrated thing. "And I request that you keep Mr. White alive. His powers would be necessary in the future. But by all means, do what you like in order to establish yourself. Except killing your brethern Espada, though." she said as she turned her back to Valentina and started to walk away from her. "May I ask what become of your brother?" Incognita spontanously asked. She hadn't seen Valentino in a while and when she had, the boy had been hanging around Ms. Volpe constantly. In order to look her in the eyes when she got her question answered, Incognita turned around. In the slow rotation, her bangs covering her eye briefly flew away from her eye. If Valentina had seen this, she would have noticed that there was something wrong with it. This eye, in contrast with the other green eye, was completely red with the exception of the pupil which was light blue in color. Her bangs fell over her eye again, covering the mysterious remnant of Incognita's former life once again...
Back to top Go down

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Valentina couldn't help but smile when Incognita gave her the go ahead to establish herself and show her subordinates who was in charge. She hated the fact that she couldn't kill James and take his place, but she figured simply kicking his ass someday would be just as good. Suddenly, Valentina's disposition changed completely. Incognita mentioned Valentino. Her expression softened, her eyes showing no sign of rage. If anyone could calm her, it was Tino. Even the mere mentioning of him tamed the beast within her. She lightly sighed, her golden occuli meeting the woman's rather intriguing gaze. I'm afraid I do not have the answer to that question, Mi'lady....Tino still hasn't returned....I'm worried.... Valentina cared more about Valentino than she did anything else in the god forsaken world. She loved him dearly and it pained her to not have him by her side. Valentina felt a void in her chest, she had a feeling that something horrible has happened to him, though she didn't want to think that. Her vulpine ears drooped slightly, her tail falling limp behind her and tucking between her legs slightly. It was as if she made a complete one-eighty in personality. She went from a raging animal to a saddened puppy in a matter of minutes. All because of her love for Valentino and her respect for the woman who ruled the ten strongest Arrancar in all of Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:58 pm

A weak, confirming nod was hardly visible as Valentina had smiled at something. Looked like she was going to stay for a while, after all. It was a plus. Not simply because Valentina was a powerful warrior, but also because she seemed like a relatively 'human' Arrancar. Sure, she had some emotional outburst, could she be blamed for it? The reactions were understandable. Noticing that the girl changed attitude completely, The Leader of Hueco Mundo's thoughts were interrupted. She looked changed. No longer rage was controlling her, but she seemed enveloped by the robe of concern and grief. Yes, without doubt this girl was more human than most arrancars. She had, like Incognita herself, appearently been shaped by her life as a human. "...I see. Let's hope Fate smiles upon us and allows you to find him. If you may please excuse me, Ms. Valentina, I have to fetch some Numero to repair the destroyed parts. Your castle is as you left it, if I am correct. Please tell me or my personal guards if there is something wrong with it." She started to slowly walk away from the scene. She could've stayed for longer, but in truth, she was deeply touched by Valentina's love for her brother. Gah, why did she have to be such a softie? Pure love had always been her weak spot, mainly due to her own miserable romantic misadventure of a life. Oh, she would just have to deal with it. If there was a way to meet Alphonse again, she would have done it ages ago. But there was no way to release him from the prison known as the heart.
But as she walked towards the office, a single red tear ran down her cheek and hit the ground. Now a red stripe on was visible, running down from her red eye hidden behind her bangs to the end of her chin.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 am

Valentina's eyes lifted of the floor as she listened to Incognita. Valentina nodded in response before bowing respectfully to the woman, she being the only person she respected in the hell hole known as Hueco Mundo. Well...other than Valentino. As Incognita left, Val caught the scent of salt. The scent of emotion mixed with the faint salty smell. Sadness. A tear. Was Incognita...crying..? Val huffed and shook her head. Certainly not. Val waited until Incognita left before she, too, made her exit. She had a castle to reclaim. The den of the Tercera was now hers once more.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare....   Nightmare.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com