Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Moretsu Shukketsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moretsu

Moretsu

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 am

Arrancar/Espada Application

~Basic~

Name: Moretsu Shukketsu
Alias/Nickname: N/A
Actual Age: 123
Physical Age: 16
Modified: Yes

~Appearance~

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color/Style: Black/Spiky
Complexion: Fair

Remains of Mask: Back of skull on back of head with three spine's braching off the bottom.
Hollow Hole: The centre of his tounge
Espada Tattoo: Base of spine
Picture:

Moretsu Shukketsu Anime_10

~Personality~

Personality:He is a very perceptive man and is fully aware of the limits of his abilities and usually anything he states in comparison to an opponent is justified. Has been seen toying with people's emotional states for his own amusement. his hobby is people-watching, it seems like he is possibly hunting around and searching for an opportunity to create mischief with some poor victim. Thanks to his past, he is obsessed with killing and dying. Killing whoever he does not deem worthy to give him a proper death. He despises James for bringing him back to life.

Quirks: - Obsessed with death
- Necrophiliac
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
History: His human life was nothing to note. He spent his whole life in a hospital dying of some unknown disease. His hollow life was also little to note of. Hiding and killing, living a cowardly life until he reached the power of adjuhas. Then he joined a small band of Hollows on the path to Vasto lordes power. Which he reached.

He had killed his comrades after they had sent dozens of years together. In a burst of power reaching Vasto lordes. He found Aizen and devoted himself to him. Allowing himself to go into the modded Arrancar project. After the success of Wonderwiess he tried on Moretsu, and failed. The transformation killied him, but shutting down his body in exchange for massive intelligence. He remained this way for 64 years.

James kept his body for experimentation, slowly using his matter control to morph the dead body to life. It took him 60 years to get this right. He brought him back to life, but with only the power of a adjuhas. He spent the next couple years training his powers until he could move and use his abilities properly. Then he left James in a rage and joined up with Fuu Numa, his new master.

~Resurreccion~

Name: Subete no seigyo
Seal Description: Four large dagger's in sheaths attached to his sides. One dagger is black, one is white, one is grey and one is clear. The black has a white hilt, the white has a grey hilt and the grey has a white hilt. Teh clear has a clear hilt.
Aspect of Death: Disease
Release Phrase: Hmmm... Frag
Element/Class type: Telekinesis
Resurreccion Appearance: His head transforms into a skull with scraps of hair stuck to it and pieces of skin in random places. His arms split into six seperate arms, but his originals are strapped to him in a straight jacket. Each of these arms is skinny and malnutritioned like the rest of his body. The tips of his fingers seemed to have the muscle and skin ripped off and are extremely sharp pieces of bone. His legs are malnutritioned, but muscularish. He gains a spinal tail the length of him with an extremely sharp and and sharp spike's. Half his spine is shown to be on the outside of his body. Keeps his daggers.

~Standard Techniques~
* Again thanking my brother for these

Name: Cero (Zero)
State: Both
Description: As a standard energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of their bodies. This often requires the user to under take a specific pose, with Coyote Starrk being the only exception.
The power, force, speed, and blast area of the Cero is dependent on the strength of the user (i.e., the stronger the user, the stronger the attack), and there are some Arrancar and Vizard who have come up with their own variation of Cero. The charging and firing time for Cero also varies greatly, from relatively charging fast to firing it to instantaneously fire one without much charging. Morestu has no definate position to fire one from.

Name: Bala (Bullet)
Description: An Arrancar-exclusive technique that hardens the user's Reiatsu and releases it like a swift blast of spiritual energy. While the technique is not nearly as powerful as a Cero, its speed is 20 times faster and allows for it to be fired in quick repetition. In addition, it possesses more concussive force than a Cero does. A Bala's speed and power varies with the Arrancar using it.

Name: Sonido (Sound)
Description: A technique used by Arrancar which allows them to move at extreme speeds, making it highly similar to the Hohō that Shinigami use. While somewhat similar to Hohō, Sonído appears to be more instinctual than Hohō, requiring no previous knowledge to perform. It also makes a different sound; rather than the swishing or sometimes silent Flash Step of the Shinigami, Sonído makes a booming or static sound.

Name: Pesquisa (Inquiry)
Description: An Arrancar's ability to detect, sense and gauge the amount of Reiatsu in his or her vicinity. It functions similarly to Sonar.

Name: Intelligence
Description: The succesful modified part of Moretsu is his intelligence. He lost physical use of his body for advanced intelligence. He is the one of the most intelligent Arrancar to date. Lacking alot of emotion, and making him very apathetic.
Duration: N/A
Cool Down: N/A

~Innate Techniques~(Techniques almost exclusive to your character, No more than 6 in the total, this includes resurrecion and sealed form. It is recommended that you have some innate techniques for your sealed form too)

Name: Control
Usage:(Both
Description: Moretsu has telekinetic control of his body. Since he is unable to move normally because of his disease. He has over the years learned to control every movement and function of hsi body using his mind. The only things he does not have to control are his vital organs. This allows him to move much faster than normal. Also allowing him to feel no pain.
Duration: Passive

Name: Enhance
Usage: Ressureccion
Description: This gives Moretsu a sudden burst of energy and regains power within himself. Multiplying all physical stats by 1.5. With this active he can feel pain and it causes his skin to rip and tear in many places these are not superficial wounds. His regeneration cannot be active during this.
Duration: 3 posts
Cool Down:N/A

Name: Regeneration
Usage:Ressureccion
Description: Moretsu can regenerate his body from what would be a otherwise lethal wound. He can heal minor wounds in a post, medium wounds take 2 posts, large wounds take 3. Limbs take 4 posts to regenerate. .
*Thanks to my brother for this Ability
Cooldown:N/A

Name: Outer Control
Description: Moretsu can control up to 5 inanimate objects with his mind and control them fully. He can control more, but if he control's more than 5 his body slumps, unable to control itself and he cannot move anything farther than fifteen feet away from himself. Can only lift what he can physically carry.

Name: Control Away
Description: Moretsu can push away anything within a ten foot radius of himself, this does not extend to energy based attacks. This has a very powerful knockback but those powerful enough will only be winded and stopped in place,the push itself can cause no damage, it is not a violent push in that way.
Cool Down: 3 posts

~Rp Sample~

Moretsu raised his hand, and then his other hand. He smiled. He blinked. He moved. After a year he had almost complete control over himself. He raised his lower half and sat. He sat. Not lie down like he has for the longest time. He turned and pushed himself off the table, landing on his feet and faltering for a second, but holding himself up.

He looked down at himself, he was in a white hospital robe. This was not what he liked. He rummaged through what was in a chest next to him and found his preferred clothes. (A White and black version of what he wears in his Avatar) Also finding four dagger and sheaths, attaching them to his side’s like he knew they naturally went there.

He turned to face the wall next to him, smiling, “Hmmm... Frag.” He transformed into a zombie monster, his full power released. He was weaker than he remembered, but that would be dealt with later. He walked up to the wall and pointed at it, the wall bursting outwards and breaking in front of him as he walked out into the open air of Las Noches. Chunks of the rock floating around him like he had a gravitational field.

Last edited by Moretsu on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 pm

I know this is a WIP but i was checking it and well im sorry but i have to deny it you have 5 characters as it is and 3 are above captain with 1 of those 3 being primera espada. And a fraccion that is roughly lieutenant.

If this is one of the characters mina told me about that will be killed off for the event then i am afraid you will have to get her to talk to me about it as it is i am not allowing you to have another character let alone a modified arrancar.

sorry

sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
Moretsu

Moretsu

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:58 pm

In that case... I guess I could give this to my brother... He has wanted to RP for a while and he could use this account. Also he is Modified... but I was going to make him normally seated officer... luitenant level at best. I will drop this character and bequeth him unto my protoge... I taught him everything I know ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Fair enough, alright then i will treat this character as a lieutenant level fraccion then.

1. Only espada and the personal guards of incognita can use garganta
Quote :
Name: Intelligence
Description: The succesful modified part of Moretsu is his intelligence. He lost physical use of his body for advanced intelligence. He is the most intelligent Arrancar to date. Lacking alot of emotion, and making him very apathetic.

I will allow you to say one of the msot intelligent arrancars but not the most intelligent, its just not fair to say that your character is the absolute best at anything in my opinion.
Quote :
Name: Control
Usage:(Both
Description: Moretsu has telekinetic control of his body. Since he is unable to move normally because of his disease. He has over the years learned to control every movement and function of hsi body using his mind. The only things he does not have to control are his vital organs. This allows him to react, and move much faster than normal. Also allowing him to feel no pain.
I dont understand how this makes him faster, if anything it would make him slower as he can't rely on reflexes and instincts to move him. Also please remove the no feeling of pain it is too much.
Quote :
Name: Enhance
Description: This gives Moretsu a sudden burst of energy and regains power within himself. Multiplying all physical stats by three. With this active he can feel pain and it causes his skin to rip and tear in many places. His regeneration cannot be active during this.
Duration: 3 posts
Cool Down:N/A
3 times is too much also why does this not have a cooldown? Is this an ability or something that happens when he enters ressurection?
5. In my opinion if a fraccion is going to have regen it must be rather low level. Please either remove it or tone it down drastically.
Quote :
Description: Moretsu can control up to 25 inanimate objects with his mind and control them fully. He can control more, but if he control's more than 25 his body slumps, unable to control itself and he cannot move anything farther than fifteen feet away from himself.
Despite the small range he can move things away from himself 25 objects is WAY too many. there needs to be a weight/size limit and no more than 2-3 if there is going to be no cooldown.
Quote :
Name: Control Away
Description: Moretsu can push away anything within a ten foot radius of himself, this does not extend to energy based attacks. This has a very powerful knockback to anything, even captian's but the push itself can cause no damage, it is not a violent push in that way.
Cool Down: 1 post
Emitting a force push is fine but to say that it can push away any opponent would be to much. those stronger than him would have varying degrees of an effect on them. Also it would need to have a moderate cooldown. (3-4)

sorry i know its alot but for a fraccion this was too powerful.

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime

Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Moretsu

Moretsu

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:58 am

1. Ok
2. Will edit
3. I thouht since he only needs to wish his body to do something it woudl allow him to have better reaction time. Also may I keep to no pain if I cannot have the slightly faster? Since actually he feels no pain not because of this ability but because he has no working nerves to feel such pain. (If I can keep both that would be great)
4. 2x? He must activate it. Also there is no cooldown becuase of the amount of downsides for when he is in it.
5.Will tone down
6.Will edit. Wieght... how about he must be able to pick it up physically? Size would be the same... he must be able to pick it up anyway.
7. How about for those will power much greater than him are only knocked off balance and winded.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 am

well the reaction time i dont think would be made faster by the fact he has to think of his moves, this would give him slower ones if anything as he has to actually really think on his movements. As for the no pain thing it really depends on a few things that i will ask below.

i can accept 1.5x at most if it is to have no cooldown, i see that you are referring to the fact no regen can be used while in the form and that his skin rips and tears in several places. What do you mean by his skin rips and tears in places? i dont see it as a big drawback as although regen cannot be used in this mode it would fix the superficial wounds it gives him upon its reinstatement.

Well the force push is only just that, people with enough reiatsu compared to him etc would most likely be able to push through or at least stand their ground. It still needs a longer cooldown.

as for everything else i cant comment on them until they are edited ^^
Back to top Go down
Moretsu

Moretsu

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:42 pm

edited to everything
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:29 am

Quote :
Name: Garganta (Black Cavity)
Description: Tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. It is primarily used by Hollow and Arrancar, but some other characters have used it through different means.
As i stated before only the espada and incognita's personal guards can use garganta according to the standard arrancar techniques list.

Quote :
Description: Moretsu can control up to 5 inanimate objects with his mind and control them fully. He can control more, but if he control's more than 25 his body slumps, unable to control itself and he cannot move anything farther than fifteen feet away from himself. Can only lift what he can physically carry.
XD you need to change the second 25 to 5 as well xD also i think that it should be written that he cannot take control of zanpaktous and the like.

Quote :
Name: Regeneration
Usage:Ressureccion
Description: Moretsu can regenerate his body from what would be a otherwise lethal wound. He can instantly heal minor wounds, medium wounds take a post, large wounds take three. Limbs take three posts to regenerate ( Are regenerated at the END of teh third post). He can temprarily give someone this ability (For three Posts) by having them ingest his blood. More than three times will kill a human, a shinigami will take five and a Arrancar will take ten.
*Thanks to my brother for this Ability
Cooldown:N/A
Since moretsu's abilities are not related to blood i do not see how it is possible for him give his ability to someone else. Also the regen capabiliites are still too high, minor wounds should be 1 post at minimum. medium wounds 2-3 posts and large wounds take 3-4. Limbs would take 4-5 posts.

Other than that it seems o.k, if you strongly disagree with the regen stuff then feel free to ask tia about it, i am not as knowledgeable about arrancar as she is.

Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Moretsu

Moretsu

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Rozaphelda

Rozaphelda

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moretsu Shukketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moretsu Shukketsu   Moretsu Shukketsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moretsu Shukketsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Custom Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com