Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

3rd Seat of Division 13

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

3rd Seat of Division 13 Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Kiyen walked around the barracks not very familar with where everything was,numerous people offered to help him,but Kiyen pushed their help all away.Kiyen stuck well to his cold persona,rarely showing any sign of ease of emotion for anything.This is what set Kiyen apart from all the other members...he was alone.

" ....... "

Kiyen sighed shortly and looked around seeming impatient,the barracks seemed to grow larger and larger with each passing step.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 am

Soren was standing on the other side of the barracks looking outside the window and he felt a reiatsu behind him it seemed cold and uncaring his eyes cut back and he looked to see a shinigami standing behind him he didn't seem to say a word and his was wearing a normal uniform unlike Soren's inversed colored one and he sighed standing thier his eyes connecting with the seated shinigami the glacial blue hues of Soren's meeting with the coldness of the shinigami's eyes staring back.

Soren spoke with a bit of a rash tone in his voice he didn't know why but this kid slightly reminded him of Seryu in a way but he couldn't tell maybe because he was keeping everyone at bay. Hmph what would you be doing?
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 am

Kiyen looked at the Shinigami in front of him intently,his look slightly seemed to resemble his own,somewhat to Kiyen's distaste.He took a couple steps closer not wanting to approach the man in front of him the wrong way.He folded his arms and began to speak.

" I'm searching for either the Lieutenant or Captain of this Squad... "

Kiyen paused shortly and prepared to ask the Shinigami after hours of walking around on his own.

" Would you mind telling me where I could find one of the two? It would help me if you did. "

Kiyen hoped the man in front of him was of no real significance and didn't somehow end up being his superior,the air that was given off made Kiyen seem a bit more uncaring than he already did.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 am

Soren gave the Shinigami and hard look and backed off and sighed he needed to settle down things a bit and as he listened to what the Shinigami had to say he looked up at him again could he really not feel he reiastu from Soren signaling that he was in fact a higher ranked officer? It seemed rather strange to him and the fact that he did not care made him think about certians things anyways Soren figured that he should answer his question before he looked stupid Yes your looking at the Vice captain right now a pleasure to meet you I am vice captain Soren Kiyomeru of the 13th division how may I help you?
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 am

Kiyen was displeased but wasn't shocked either,despite him not wanting Soren to be the Vice Captain he decided to let it go and try and find his place in Division 13 for now.As a good first impression Kiyen stuck his hand out wanting to shake his superior's hand.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Soren...I was hoping to locate the Captain's office so I could properly introduce myself "

Kiyen figured Soren would find it strange that he didn't address him with proper honorifics,part of Kiyen's nature,it would take alot for Soren to gain both his respect and trust.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:13 am

Soren noticed Kiyen's facial expression after learning that Soren was the vice captain of the squad which made him wonder why it displeased him so much. Until Soren saw his hand stick out as a offering of peace and wanting to make a first good impression Soren showing the same respect grasped his his hand firmly and preceded to shake his hand. HIs thoughts passed through his head like why wasn't the shinigami introducing himself and why did he have to see the captain so bad was it because he was apart of squad 13 now and wanted to introduce himself? It was a shame but the captain wished not to be disturbed today and was also the fact she was out on a mission right now so Soren was in charge.

I'm afraid the captain is out on a mission right now but if you are going to be apart of our squad how about introducing yourself and what your rank will be though I presume 3rd seat but I am not making any assumptions....yet. Soren sighed he had settled down a bit although right now it was a bit boring he didn't mind it the world just felt rather still and each moment seemed to feel like a eternity. More then likely because he had that dream about the incident again he needed to find Sieryu to solve his problems and to redeem Yoake's sacrifice was what was on Soren mind before Kiyen came and interrupted him.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 am

Kiyen looking around while Soren was talking,finally turned his attention back to Soren...it was a sign he wasn't paying attention.Kiyen decided to introduce himself since Soren went first.

" I'm Kiyen Mishima of Division 13 and current 3rd Seat.It's a shame the Captain is out,it would've been an honor to meet her,but nevertheless you'll do for now until she finishes with whatever she's doing "

The day had just started and Kiyen's true colors were already beginning to show,the 13th Division would be in for a rude awakening by the time Kiyen had settled in completely.Kiyen looked at Soren and noticed he seem to be thinking.He didn't bother to ask as he was sure the Vice-Captain could sort it out himself.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 am

Hmm Kiyen I am sorry that the captain could not be here and if I may ask what is with your attitude? Soren noticed how he wasn't paying attention and ignoring Soren treating not with respect because Soren knew he didn't deserve that quite yet but a lack of courteous manners he seemed to just blow off anything that came his way it was one thing Soren didn't like too much about Kiyen so far everything else seemed fine Soren wondered at the possible things that could be troubling him Soren decided to divulge even further.

If you don't mind me asking why is it you blow off everything a person says to you have we done something to offend you Kiyen? Soren stated knowing very well that this could create a very irritated argument between both of them no matter if Soren didn't want a argument because it would be rather useless for them both. If there is anything you need then just ask we are in the same squad now no matter if I don't know you really well this squad is like a family we are going to have to look after each other because that is what families do and protect each other...
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Kiyen looked away from Soren after the last statement in his sentence,the word family is something that truly bothered him the most.He then noticed how Soren made a comment on his attitude and turned his head back to him.

" Nothing you should be sticking your nose is,whatever goes on with me is none of your concern.Also it's not that anything that other people say offend me...it's just the simple fact that I find people rather annoying that's all. "

Kiyen then decided to clarify one more thing to Soren.

" No matter how much you pretend that this squad can be a family...the blindess created by the lies of the world will always create an estranged bond between life eventually leading to the seperation of everything,that is the way the world is "
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:30 am

[Hope ya don't mind me butting in ^^ but if you do, then I'll delete this post~]

Yachiru had just returned from a long patrol with a couple of the unseated shinigami of her division. N the way back she stopped and bought them all some lunch with a pit stop at the candy shop. The child-like captain skipped merrily through the halls of her division, the stick of a butterscotch lollipop sticking out of her mouth. Her waist length, bubblegum pink hair bounced and swayed behind her as she skipped along. She had received news that she had been assigned a new third seat. She was thrilled. A new Lieutenant and a new seated officer all in one week. She was pleased with the turn out.

She suddenly turned the corner of a hall that lead towards her office, only to find two shinigami chit-chatting in the middle of the hall. She recognized one as Soren, her Lieutenant. She giggled happily and leapt forward, hugging the male tightly while shouting in her usual cheery tone. Ren-Ren! Hiya hiya! Who is you friend, ne? Is he new? Hm? HMM?! Yachiru turned towards the unfamiliar face and smiled a sweet smile before playfully patting the male's head. Hiya! I'm Yachiru Kusajishi! I'm your new Captain! May I ask yer name, Mr. Strange Stranger?! She mainly wanted to know his name so she could establish his nickname, but she also needed it because he was obviously a member of her squad and she liked to know everyone. She released Soren from the friendly embrace and stood between the two males. Oh, yes, she felt it. The tension between these two with a knife. She began to wonder if these two knew each other previously or just had a bad first encounter. Leave it to the happiest captain in the Seireitei to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:47 am

Soren listened carefully to Kiyen, the arrogance of the 3rd seat knew no bounds and was just enough to piss Soren off. Soren wanting to flare his reiastu but kept it too himself though his eyes instead of having that inviting look had a cold distant piercing look to them. A sentence coming through his lips his voice changing from a welcoming tone to a very cold uncaring tone it sounding as if Soren didn't care. Finding someone of your caliber would anger me as well... Hmph stop with pitying yourself and blaming on the world the world is what we make it it's not about how the world is! The world is just a world if you want something to blame then blame society and it's customs even though that is stupid....I think it's time to let go of whatever got you this way because we're different I'm here trying to be your friend and so will everyone in this squad and we will have your back regardless if you have ours because that is what a family does I won't hate you neither will anyone in our squad! Soren calmed down a little and and sighed I've seen hate and what it will and can do...I stilll haven't forgiven myself....for what I've done...

Soren sensing Yachiru's presence nearby alerted him and he looked over just to get a face full of her chest area due to his slouch he was in and he couldn't breathe either. After she let go and tried to get some air. Captain.....erm this is our new 3rd seat him and I were just having a conversation how did the mission go madam?
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 am

[It's ok I wanted to get to RP with you sometime anyway ^^]

Kiyen noticed a different presence enter the area,he could tell it was a Captains.Their reiatsu always felt heavy even though they were in control of it.Kiyen listened to Soren's words and wanted to grin but didn't...a small breakthrough maybe? Kiyen then immediately blushed when he was patted by the female.Agreeing with Soren's statement Kiyen spoke.

" Yes i'm the new 3rd Seat,me and the Vice Captain were just speaking...i-it's an honor to finally meet you ma'am "

Kiyen slightly stuttered over his word and looked at the Captain in awe,her smile resembled that of his mom,the only thing he could remember before her actual death.Kiyen calmed after seeing her and the hostility shown towards Soren would soon be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Yachiru squealed in delight and launched another one of her smothering hugs, this time at her new third seat. She giggled and rubbed her cheek against his in, what she thought to be, an innocent and less formal greeting between Captain and Subordinate. Well, well WELL!! Welcome to our screwy family, Mr. Strange Stranger Man! Now I neeeeeed to know that name of yours! Unless you like being called Mr. Strange Stranger Man! If you do, then ya really are a strange stranger man.

Yachiru giggled once again and released Kiyen from her death grip hug, she now turning back to Soren. My mission went all hunkydory! But what I found in my personal shower was quite troublesome. Yachiru then reached into the pocket of her Haori and pulled out a smal video camera that was impedded in a bar of soap. Her brow furrowed, a light sneer tugging at her lips. All I gotta do is show this to Ken-chan. The culprits will be dealt with accordingly. The dummies who did this will be soooorrryyyy~ She sang out the word "sorry" before seizing Soren and Kiyen's arms. She smiled and started to tug them towards her office. Come on, fellas! Let's go chat in my office! Much better than just standin' here in the hall like a buncha school kids! She giggled and began to walk, lightly tugging the two males along.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Kiyen spoke softly to the Captain,for once he actually felt as if he was apart of the group,a feeling that was almost never felt.He almost found it difficult to speak since the Captain was tugging on him but it was ok,he didn't want to tell her to stop because of her cheerful nature.

" My name is Kiyen...Kiyen Mishima "
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 am

Soren picked the video camera out of the soap and looked at it and he sighed great some pervert was watching his captain shower now how stupid were they I mean how stupid can they be she was going to use she would know not like you can't feel a video down....there.... Anyways Soren handed it back to his captain and nodded wondering if he was going to lead them or was she going to lead them into the captains office How fortunate captain I still wish I could have gone along though....and as for the video camera do you wish for me to look in to it as well perhaps with two people we can search faster or pick out the culprit.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:09 am

Yachiru giggled and turned to Kiyen as he gave her his name finally. Kiyen Mishima....that's too long! Imma call you Mishi-Mishi, okay? I like that muuuch better! Yachiru chuckled as she arrived at her office door. She pushed it open with her foot and tugged her two highest officers inside. Her office held the sweet smell of butterscotch and chocolate. Yachiru's current favorite flavors of sweets. She smiled and finally let go of the males' arms before hopping up on her desk and sitting down. She crossed one leg over the other before smiling sweetly. She then remembered that Soren had asked her about the camera and if she'd like him to investigate too. Sure thing, Ren-Ren! You can hunt down the nasty men! Her expression suddenly became more serious as she faced the two young men. I heard the argument between you two when I arrived. Mishi-Mishi....My division is my family. Rather you believe it as such or not is your own choice...but please do not patronize your own comrades for thinking it. I see you all as equals, not subordinates. You are my brothers and my friends, and I will fight to my last breath while defending you. Never forget that... Yachiru rarely showed her serious, more grown up side, but when she did, she gave off the feel of a true captain.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

The first slight smile that had been on Kiyen's face in centuries,the words of his Captain were warm in his heart.Still,Kiyen seemed shocked that she heard the conversation despite her distance away from them.Wanting to feel of use to the squad,Kiyen decided he would ask about the investigation

" Yes madame I apologize,also if you don't mind my asking...may I accompany Soren on this investigation? "

Even though it didn't seem like an important mission to Kiyen at the time,he still wanted to help in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 am

Soren smirked a bit seeing how Kiyen facial expression changed a bit and he liked it and now with him and Kiyen on the case about who was spying on their captain in the shower basically passing the line of stalking which that was indeed all together too far he sighed and looked at Kiyen for a second. Captain, Kiyen is quite right about asking to go I am not feeling too well today and two heads are always better then one. Soren was trying to get Kiyen to come because he felt like Kiyen wanted to do something and plus this would be a good time to see his abilities and how much he wanted to work for the squad Soren didn't rightly care that he asked anyways he was just glad Kiyen wasn't being cold like earlier.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 am

Yachiru loved to see the two males show enthusiasm in something so small as to catch a couple of perverts. Yachiru smiled and nodded in response to Kiyen and Soren as they spoke. Alrighty then! You two are in charge of catchin' the bad bad perverts that lurk among our ranks. Punish them how you please, but don't kill them. S'not like they murdered anyone. Yachiru giggled and reclined in her chair while taking a butterscotch lollipop from her haori pocket. She unwrapped the candy and gave it a couple slow licks before popping it in her mouth and lightly sucking on it. There were candy dishes and baskets of cookies and treats all over that the two were welcomed to help themselves to if they wanted anything. She wasn't that selfish when it came to her sweets. She only planned to share with people she liked, and Kiyen and Soren made that list. Soooo.....Whatcha wanna talk about now, fellas? Anything you wanna know about your dear ol' Captain? Go ahead! Ask me anythin' Yachiru was an open book. She didn't mind sharing things about her with people, especially the two standing before her since they'd be working so closely together. She then realized that she left the two standing! Oh no! How rude of me! Please! Pull up a chair, guys! Oh1 and no more of this captain stuff! You guys can just call me Yachiru! She wasn't one for formalities, so she didn't care if she was addressed by her first name. She was just too carefree for that sort of thing. She simply sat there, sucking on her lollipop, while she awaited the two to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Butterscotch wasn't something that particularly interested Kiyen,as a matter of fact butterscotch happened to be his least liked candy in the world.This soon lead to Kiyen to frown slightly but ignored it.He was glad that the Captain allowed them to call her by her first name versus being so formal.

" Yachiru...is a nice name "

Kiyen sat down and stared at Yachiru.Since she had offered,Kiyen took it to be first to ask her a question.

" How does it feel to be a Captain? And how did you become one? "

This question seemed it should be asked first,it was one of the many questions that Kiyen constantly thought about.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 am

Soren smiled and stayed quiet wondering what the captain would say he knew Kiyen was curious about this kind of stuff and he decided to think about his new chance and how he wasn't going to screw up anymore he couldn't let himself it had set the stage up again a but this time he wasn't going to fail he stayed quiet and keeping the thoughts to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Yachuru noticed Kiyen's frown when he was offered the butterscotch candy. She giggled and reached unher her desk, taking out a basket of assorted sweets with different flavors. This way, her comrades can pick what they liked. She then heard Kiyen's question and smiled. She sat back and gave him an answer that was sure to cause disbelief since most didn't believe it at first. It feels great being a captain, especially after about four hundred years of being a Lieutenant. And I became a Captain after attaining Bankai...in twenty four hours....Yep yep. Achieved Bankai in one day! I think it's because I share a special bond with my Zanpakuto.. Yachiru smiled and seemed to space out a bit while she awaited ny more questions.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Kiyen took one candy and looked at the Captain in disbelief,obtaining Bankai in only one day was unheard of in Soul Society...actually Kiyen wasn't sure if the Head Captain had even obtained a feet like that before.

" That's strange...in only one day? "

The very thought actually slightly frightened Kiyen,he thought back to when she said she had -a special bond with my Zanpakuto-. All sorts of torturous thoughts went through his head.He then did a half hearted smile and finally stuck the candy he took in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 am

Soren smiled a bit he found that to be impressive as well, Soren wished he could obtain his bankai but he didn't know exactly how to and that his zanpaktou skills were still premature as well as being on the same wavelength with his zanpaktou. Thinking about this now just proved how much Soren had come and how much farther he needed to go in his life knowing that Fenniksu would be there with him getting stronger steadily. Soren closed his eyes and smiled lightly he knew what he needed to do now which didn't involve him here.

Quietly getting up Soren looked at them both and bowed to excuse himself he spoke lightly and respectfully. Captain Kusajishi and 3rd seat Mishima please excuse me I have to do something right about now it's some I usually do....I hope you do not mind...I also apologize for my rudeness earlier today I did not mean to be short with you Kiyen...you just reminded me of someone else...Anyways... Good-bye to you both Soren bowed again and began to walk out when he stopped and his eyes cut back. Also Kiyen....I'll be waiting for you in the division barracks when you are done in a little while. Soren's eyes retreated back to where he was facing and began a slow pace was something on his mind?

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Yachiru giggled as she saw the reactions of the two to her comment about her bankai. She then noticed Soren getting up and heading out. She pouted, but knew that she couldn't keep him trapped in her office. She got up and returned Soren's bow, then waved. Kay kay, bye, Ren-Ren! Hope to see ya soon! Hopefully with good news about those bad bad perverts! She then turned to Kiyen and smiled. Well it's just you and me now, Mishi-Mishi! Whatcha wanna talk about? Or are ya gonna run off and leave me all alone? She pouted playfully. With Kenpachi nowhere to be found, she got a bit lonely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seat of Division 13   3rd Seat of Division 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Seat of Division 13
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next