Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Linkin Cleft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linkin

Linkin

Linkin Cleft Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Cleft   Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Quincy Application:

Name: Linkin Cleft
Alias/Nicknames: n/a

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Blood Type: AB+
Measurements: Height; 6'3. Weight; 174 lb.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single

Jobs/occupation: CEO of Cleft Co
Personality: Linkin is an all around good guy. One of his main problems is a set of double standards that he has for the Quincy versus other races. Almost like a parent has for their child. To make that simple, a Quincy is held to a seriously higher standard than a soul reaper or any other person because Linkin takes a deep rooted sense of pride in his clan. Throughout his life he wishes to elevate him and the others to their higher purpose in life. And to close, like I said in the higher standard thing, he views himself as the parent of all the Quincy and therefore wants to see them grow and is extremely protective of each one. (he also is a slight pervert)
Birthday: June 9
Family/Relatives: His uncle and cousins in Scotland, all others are unknown or dead

Likes: Talking to the other Quincy, Women, The Drink, and women(oh look I put down women twice)
Dislikes: Other races(besides the super humans), realizing that there are no women and alcohol anywhere around him, harm caused to a Quincy.
Hobbies: He has a fascination with a traditional bow and arrow so he practices using that quite often in addition to his quincy studies
Quirks: Grammatic OCD (Grammar Nazi)
Other information: He acts like he enjoys the outer beauty of a person, but in reality he only cares whether or not the girl has an inner self and self-esteem that he finds enjoyable, along with honesty being a key factor. And the whole beautiful nerd thing really gets him off.

Character History: Linkin was a happy child, all the way until he was twelve. At that time he was at a friend’s house spending the night while his parents went to a fancy party. On their way home Linkin’s parents were extremely drunk and as can be assumed, were involved in a car crash that instantly killed both of them. The next day when he woke up his friend’s mom was near him and gave him a long hug as she explained the situation to him. Linkin sat through the sad account with a stern look on his face, which disturbed the woman who asked why and how he could not be in tears upon finding that his parents were both dead. And he replied in a cold voice, “I guess I just didn’t know them well enough to really care.” His friend woke up and asked what had happened when he noticed his mom in the room. And as Linkin read over the story and recited it his friend gave the same reaction that his mother had. Slightly annoyed now Linkin repeated his answer and added, “To be honest, I’m a little bit happy that they’re both dead. Because after years of being raised by my maid and having to pretend that I love those two idiots, I can finally stop the façade and peel away all the layers of my fake personality.” Now both people in the room had a terrified look on their face, and Linkin noticed this taking it all in with the unease that he may have just freaked out his friend a little too much. “Guess I’ll call home for a ride from my driver, and if you don’t want me back just forget to call me again. I shall completely understand.”

After six months Linkin gave up hope on his friend calling and began to morph into what he is now, a parental figure in his race. As both of his friends were billionaires, their dying was a great profit to him, seeing as he was an only child he had no one to share his wealth with. So to relieve himself of loneness he packed his bags and went to live with his uncle and cousins in Scotland.

Only when he got to Scotland did Linkin learn that he had Quincy powers. And for that he gained another motive for his hating his parents. But he loved his Uncle and cousins as though they were his father and brothers. Linkin really loved them because of their slow pace life style. A rustic style template with some “special” influences. His uncle became his master as a Quincy and as such was stern but loving at the same time.

His daily training regimens reflected the way that a Scottish archer was taught in the days of William Wallace. And also through his training linkin grew a severely strong Scottish accent. Which he still proudly has today. Linkin trained for long years and grew stronger and faster than all of his other family members had thought was ever possible. It was almost as though he could see something one or two times and then learned it within either an hour or sometimes a day of isolation. At the end of his training he had been deemed one of the strongest Quincy in history and almost certainly the strongest one alive today. He then turned and trained his cousins and uncle in the very advanced quincy arts, as thanks to them for all their years of raising him.

When he turned twenty five his uncle told him where he could find any quincy back in his homeland. When he was told he wrote a check for five million dollars and handed it to his beloved uncle, telling him that he had purchased one of the ancient castles in the far highlands for him to live in and that he would never take back the money. But that whatever he chose to do with it would strictly be his uncle’s business not his. After a few hours convincing he won the argument and left on good terms with all of his clans folk. When he got back to karakura he found the hospital that his uncle had told him about and found that the quincy there accepted him very quickly as one of their own. This pleased Linkin very much. The only thing anyone could find as a fault they had against him was the accent. This promptly led to him beating the tar out of that person. As a result, Linkin was looked at as a strong and capable leader, and no one dared made fun of the way he spoke ever again.

Armor/Glove Information

Name: Teaghrán Dúbailte
Bow Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Looks: Other than an arm length of chain mail covered in plated steel that runs the length of his bow arm up to the shoulder, his appearance remains unchanged.
Spoiler:

Techniques (no more than 3 unique abilities to begin with)

Name: Firing Techniques
Description: This is less a technique and more of a passive ability that allows Linkin to fire projectiles from his bow using odd methods. He has the ability to fire his bow without using his off hand to pull back the strings at all but this results in the arrows only being able to be half as strong as a normal arrow fired from one string pulled though they fly at the same speed. Of course pulling one string back allows a normal powered arrow to be fired that flies at his normal speed. If he uses his hand to grasp both strings however he can shoot an arrow that is twice as powerful as a normal one and three times as fast but this requires one round of holding the strings where they are stretched out. The effect of the double string shot can be increased by holding it ready for longer at a rate of one increased increment of both speed and power for each additional round the arrows are held.
Preparation time: ---
Duration: ---
Cooldown: ---

Name: Grand Tunnel
Description: A shot is fired with the use of both bow strings which resembles the one that uryuu shot at mayuri at the end of their fight in season three. That is a gigantic tunneling cylinder beam approx 50 feet in diameter and reaches about half a mile.
Preparation time: n/a
Duration: 1 turn
Cooldown: 3 turns

Name: Bird of Prey
Description: Taking back both the strings of the bow at once causes a surge in spiritual input as well as an increase in the ability to manipulate the reishi energy. Instead of creating a simply arrow the shot takes the form of a large bird of prey like an eagle which will fly out and home in on it's target with amazing strength and speed.
Preparation time: One round is needed in order for an official target to be marked
Duration: The shot lasts for 4 turns or until it lands it's mark
Cooldown: 5 turns

RP SAMPLE: For a sample of my RP please refer to the samples added to the bottom of the first post in this application

Other characters you currently have on the site:

Name: Alexander Strokerson
Race: Arrancar

Name:
Race:

Name:
Race:
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Linkin Cleft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Cleft   Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 am

HI ^^,

Sorry i wasn't on yesterday to take a look at the app x.x i was really sick and slept for 26hrs D: yeah that long x.X but im here now ^^ so lets take a look and see Smile

Quote :
Name: Firing Techniques
Description: This is less a technique and more of a passive ability that allows Linkin to fire projectiles from his bow using odd methods. He has the ability to fire his bow without using his off hand to pull back the strings at all but this results in the arrows only being able to be half as strong as a normal arrow fired from one string pulled though they fly at the same speed. Of course pulling one string back allows a normal powered arrow to be fired that flies at his normal speed. If he uses his hand to grasp both strings however he can shoot an arrow that is twice as powerful as a normal one and three times as fast but this requires one round of holding the strings where they are stretched out. The effect of the double string shot can be increased by holding it ready for longer at a rate of one increased increment of both speed and power for each additional round the arrows are held.
Preparation time: ---
Duration: ---
Cooldown: ---
Alright so firstly how are the arrows the same speed when fired without pulling the strings back? seems to me they would suffer a loss in strength and speed. And how is it that when pulling the both strings the aroow is twice as strong but 3 times as fast xD wouldn't it be 2 times as fast?

Quote :
Name: Grand Tunnel
Description: A shot is fired with the use of both bow strings which resembles the one that uryuu shot at mayuri at the end of their fight in season three. That is a gigantic tunneling cylinder beam approx 50 feet in diameter and reaches about half a mile.
Preparation time: n/a
Duration: 1 turn
Cooldown: 3 turns
Can you compare this in power to something xD i haven't seen that battle x.X or if i have i can't remember it >.>

Quote :
Name: Bird of Prey
Description: Taking back both the strings of the bow at once causes a surge in spiritual input as well as an increase in the ability to manipulate the reishi energy. Instead of creating a simply arrow the shot takes the form of a large bird of prey like an eagle which will fly out and home in on it's target with amazing strength and speed.
Preparation time: One round is needed in order for an official target to be marked
Duration: The shot lasts for 4 turns or until it lands it's mark
Cooldown: 5 turns
When you say incredible speed and strength what do you mean extacly? how strong and how fast?

otherwise this looks o.k i cant rule on the second ability until i know how strong it is though >.<
Back to top Go down
Linkin

Linkin

Linkin Cleft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Cleft   Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:32 am

Ill fix those speed and strength numbers so that they match up, thats fine and there is no conflict

well the shot was able to blast through both mayuri AND his bankai all at once, it sliced the giant jizo-centipede thing in half and there was a hole that accounted for the majority of Mayuri's chest blasted out.

hmm, well Id say speed would be around 80-100 mph and the strength would pierce steel easily.

------------------------

I hope this helped
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Linkin Cleft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Cleft   Linkin Cleft Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 am

O.O .......... WOAH that's some arrow O.O *blinks* It would have to be toned down a bit though, after all Uryu has main-character super powers xD lol but a tech like that is o.k just not exactly the same level, if you could add in some information about it's power and that it would be good. That way it is clear, also edit in the changes from the above comment :p its easier for me to look at the app with the changes in it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linkin Cleft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Cleft   Linkin Cleft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkin Cleft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com