Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

I need your understanding for a few days,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

I need your understanding for a few days, Empty
PostSubject: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

Hi,

Unfortunately today my family has lost two of its most precious members, as you can imagine i am in no state to deal with the admin work of the site right now. I will try my best but i ask for your understanding and i hope that all the other staff will try their best to hold the fort while i am unable to do so.

Sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:40 pm

I am sorry for your loss....
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:15 pm

You just take your time we will all be here when you get back =)..... and im sorry for your loss i know how it feels ='(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Don't worry about us. Take it easy and grieve. We'll handle ourselves here. <3 I'm sorry for your loss, and my condolences to you and yours.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks everyone, it means alot to know that you understand and wish us well. I will try to be back as soon as possible but i cannot know when i will feel up to it. For those in topics with me i apoligise so much x.x i will try my utmost best to post asap, i promise.

Sincerely,
Lightning/orihime
Back to top Go down
Maku

Maku

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 pm

If we didn't grieve, we wouldn't be human. Deepest sympathies and condolences from all of us.
Best wishes, we hope to see you soon x
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks everyone, i will try to be back a bit more now ^^ i need things to occupy my mind while i am home alone during the days.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 am

lots of sorrow in the world right now, lets not get drowned in it too deep, either way i understand, i too have felt the loss of losing someone precious.

my deepest condolences to you and yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your understanding for a few days,   I need your understanding for a few days, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your understanding for a few days,
Page 1 of 1