Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Empty
PostSubject: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Endless darkness, as far as the eye can see. A ghostly white moon loomed over a vast, seemingly empty desert of snow white sand. A lone creature stalked the mountain like dunes, forever hunting. She sought stronger prey with hopes of gaining a power once lost ages ago. She aches for the return of her Segunda Etapa, her true form. Her greatest power was stolen, and she'd kill to get it back. A goddess of lightning and a fierce hunter of her own kind, Valentina traversed the bleak terrain on her usual daily hunt. She stood in her less commonly seen form, that of a three tailed fox. She was only five feet tall at the shoulders, and nearly seven feet from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tails. Her body shimmered with a thick silver pelt. When hit by the moon's ominous glow, her pelt looked as if it were tipped by stars. Her face, chest, shoulders, and hindquarters were marked with strange black designs that resembled ancient divine markings seen on the legendary fox deities. She was a creature of beauty, yet oh so dangerous. Begind her divine appearance was a soul of a killer. She was a vicious sort, willing and able to kill most anything that stood in her path. Behind those glowing yellow eyes was pure hatred and distain. She embodied vengeance, seeking to take hers on those who robbed her of her power.

This day was different, however. Val felt that it was a day of calm and relaxation. She paced the sands until she found a quiet spot, far from the eyes of Las Noches. She figured now was a time to drop her fox shape for something a little more...human...so to speak. The first crunch of bones echoed through the quiet air as she reared up onto her hind legs. She let out a gutteral cry of both pain and pleasure as her bones creaked and popped while shifting into a more humanoid structure. She shed her silky pelt for smooth, flesh and the body of a lovely woman. Her legs, once short, now became long and shapely, her feet still retaining an almost fox like appearance. Each foot only held three toes, each toe being tipped with a razor sharp four inch claw. Jet black fur crept up her feet and up to her shins where the hem of her hakama pants met it. Her back arched and poped as the final change in structure was made. Her tailbone remained extended well beyond her back, only a single, bushy silver tail remained instead of three. Her clawed fingers delicately trailed up her body, admiring her smooth flesh for a moment as they crept up her taut stomach and across her covered bosom. She changed back, fully dressed in her usual attire of a low cut arrancar type top with long sleeves. The bottom hem reached just below her rib cage. Her face was that of an angel, her piercing yellow eyes telling otherwise. She stretched a bit and let out another quiet groan before combing her fingers through her long, silver tresses. Her fox like ears twitched a bit as they stood erect atop her head, constantly alert incase something had the balls to attack her. She yawned softly, her right hand moving to her mouth, patting it oh so prettily. She sat down in the sand, raking her claws through the light particles before laying back and gazing up at the empty sky with only the moon to keep the inky black heavens company. A slight smirk appeared on her face, her tail now slowy swaying from side to side, lightly brushing the sand as she thought of her revenge against those of Las Noches. Sweet, sweet revenge....one day...their heads will be mine... she muttered softly before closing her eyes. She relaxed quietly in the sand, anxious for something, but unsure of what that something was.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 am

" I feel the urge to take your body and stick it on one of my pikes. Though your stunning beauty keeps me at bay. May I know the name of this angelic woman? " Said a man covered by a black hooded cloak. He was tall, very tall, standing at a perfect 7'2" with his massive arms crossed over his chest. All that could be defined of his features was a lock of stark white hair, the rest hidden by shadows. On his back was a massive broad sword, seven feet in length and a single foot wide. The handle was an extra foot long and pure golden.

His Spirit energy was perfectly hidden, no being could sense it currently. He always did this when he went on a hunt, though now he hunts became less frequent now that he had to let Incognita know everytime he left on one. He hunted rouge arrancar and Espada and killed them obviously. Letting their mutilated corpses hang on the hundreds of spikes he placed around Los Noches.

This one he was not so sure of. He was going to kill her, before he saw how stunningly beautiful she was. Now, he just wanted to bring her to one of his hideouts and get freaky. Then maybe kill her. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am

Val's eyes swiftly shot open, her vulpine ears now flicking slightly as the voice of another being rang through them. She shot to her feet and glared coldly at the man who had disturbed her peaceful rest. Her golden eyes glowed an angry glow, the man's words still echoing in her head. Such flattery....will get you nowhere, stranger.....as for my name....it's Valentina...Valentina Volpe, but to many, I am simply known as the goddess of lightning.... A sly smirk crossed her soft lips. She still carried such a cocky attitude, however she didn't let it get out of hand like she has in the past. Her right hand moved up and combed through her silken silver tresses before resting lightly on her right hip. Her long, plush tail swayed listlessly behind her, the tip now twitching out of slight annoyance. Her eyes were locked on the male's form. He was a great deal taller than her, and judging by his scent, he was loyal to Las Noches. He carried the putrid smell of the place all over him. She fought the urge to cover her nose in disgust, but dare not disrespect the male, just incase he was a tad stronger than she. She suppressed a small growl and opened her moth to speak once more while crossing her arms over her chest. Now that you know my name...I think it's only fair that you tell me yours, no? Her eyes seemed to narrow slightly, her pupils now thin black slits in the center of those golden orbs. Her tail now curled up and around her left leg a bit, the tip gently teasing the deep violet sheathe of her Zanpakuto. She wasn't in the mood for a fight. An odd state for her, yes, but she felt that even a violent goddess needed a day off too.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 pm

James looked up at the empty sky, " James White. " Then he jokingly added, " Anything else you wish to know? " He snapped out his left arm and laid his hand out flat to the side, a ciggerette formed into his palm. He then moved this ciggerette to his mouth and removed a lighter, lighting it up. The light from the lighter illuminated his whole face, his stark white hair, his electric blue eye's. The perma-smirk on his face.

He watched this girls tail caress her sword and raised an eyebrow to that. Not many people have the same features she does. He took a drag of his smoke, he does not seem to reccolect anyone by that name though. Usually a rouge arrancar he would know them in some way. Either way, he has his duties and he shall determine her status and kill her depending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:04 pm

(OOC: You do know that this is a no fighting topic, right? Hence the "Play Nice~" part of the title)

Val growled softly as she noticed the man's face. She knew who he was now. She should have recognized the scent earlier. It was the same man who had crushed her in the past. Val was never one to forget a face. How could she when those same mocking blue eyes tormented her almost a century ago. She felt a twinge of rage bubbling within her gut, but suppressed the urge to rip his throat out after remembering what he had done to her. Her hand brushed her thigh where a scar remained, forever maring her once flawless flesh. She grimaced and closed her eyes, the horrid visions of that fateful battle still fresh in her mind. She swore to return to Las Noches and reclaim the honor that was once stolen, but knew she wouldn't stand a chance until her Segunda Etapa was reawakened after being sealed by Aizen after her second attempt at claiming victory. She let out faint sigh and crossed her arms back over her chest and opened her eyes once more, her golden stare back on La Primers once more. So you found me out here.....What are you going to do, Primera? Finish what you didn't do a century ago? You spared my life all those years ago after stripping me of what dignity I had...I swore revenge.....However....I know better now...and I don't wish to fight....I'm in a rather peaceful mood now, and I ask that you don't ruin it.... She spoke in a soft, almost sultry tone, her tail now lightly caressing her right leg, the plush silver fur tickling her skin. A slight smile appeared on her face though her eyes smouldered beneath half closed lids. Her right index finger tapped lightly on her arm. She was oddly patient today. Normally she would turn tail and run. She knew she could out run him. She had done it before. But no...she stayed. She didn't know why, but she remained before the man who could take her life before she could blink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:29 pm

A cool chill came across the sudden area of the two arrancars that were within the vicinity. Not only that those who were talking would feel an eerie peace come about them. As if something of a good nature was walking with these sandy dunes. How could it be possible? Nothing within Hueco Mundo were nice. Nothing within this place had an once of goodness within their soul. Nothing within this place cared about other races. Nothing...except one. One arrancar cared about the other races. One arrancar had a power that could tip the scale of good and evil, to either side. But who was this arrancar you ask?

His name was Chaos the Cuarta of the Espada. No more then a boy who looked no older then 12 years old. Despite him looking so young, his wisdom tells a whole different story. Walking among the sea of sand, Chaos would make his way towards the two within the distance. There was no rush in his strides it was just like he was on walk or something. Or was he? Having caught wind of another arrancar he wanted to check it out before any of the more rasher members could.

Though it seems it was kind of late for the primera espada was there. Granted the two never met in person but he heard a lot about the brute. The one who allow power to go to his head, and thinks he could do whatever he so please because of his rank. Despite being primera he was a lousy leader to the point that the Segunda is more of a leader then he was. Speaking of Segunda she was the one who had told Chaos about this place and told him to come here once he had made it to arrancar level.

Chaos’s rather small frame would sonido in front of James and looks like at the female arrancar “Revenge is so over-rated. Though it tend to drives others to greater heights. But at what cause? Revenge is for the weak. Anyone can have revenge but one is truly powerful when....well I let you figure that one out. .” The words he spoke hid a deeper meaning within them that only those who know him could understand. Turning his back on the female and looking at James “Think with your head and not your sword. My friend.”

Turning back to the female a smile appeared on his face but only for a split second before it disappeared “The name is Chaos.” He said out stretching his right gloved hand in an attempt to make peace with her. Fighting was the one thing he hated but he knew during certain times it is needed. If both arrancars took notice of Chaos, they would notice that his whole body radiated with a holy presence about him. He wasn’t like no arrancar present or past...his intents where....good.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:02 pm

( OOC: I know, he won't do anything. )

James took a drag before responding. He kept his eye's trained on her unblinkingly, as she finished her statement james realized who she was and the drag was a cover to think. Hmm, yes I remember her. A hopeful, though she was too ahead of herself. Before Chaos appeared he got a few choice words in, " I will not. I just hope that you continue to hate to get stronger and defeat me. "

Then was the appearence of the 'good' Espada. James felt no hatred towards him, but did not like him either. when he told him to think with his head not his sword James did not even twitch. Peopel often thought James was a dumb brute, mostly from his hobbies and general personality. To be truthful James was extremely intelligent, he realized that eh did not posses the corect leadership skills to lead teh Espada and did not attempt for the position. Incognita did a much better job.

" Hello Chaos, " James said kindly with his crisp british accent, " May I ask why you are out so late? With Incognita's premission I hope? " He took another drag of his cancer stick, then a swig of rum from a flask that he kept inside his cloak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Val's fur on her tail bristled, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end as well as another Espada crashed her little reunion with La Primera. She felt like snapping the child's hand off when he extended it to her after telling her that vengeance was for the weak. She spoke not a word, but simply extended her inhuman hand to the young Espada's, giving it a light shake. The boy was sure to feel, even through the glove, her rough pads on her palm and fingertips. Her hand and forearm was covered in a thin, yet soft black pelt, much like her feet. And, like her toes, each finger was tipped with a three inch razor sharp claw that could easily rip an arrancar's hierro like paper. She may not be an Espada, but Valentina's power could easily be compared to that of possibly the Tercera due to her extensive training. While on her ventures, she had often thought of serving an Espada master as a Fraccion, but no Espada's power had impressed her enough to make her even dream of serving one. She would never serve one weaker than her. Her eyes flickered between the two Espada, her tail now slowly swaying behind her, the tip now sweeping the soft sands. She huffed and laid her fox like ears flat against her head, an obvious sign of contentment among the men. She was nowhere near afraid of them. Nothing scared her anymore. She was too stubborn to hold fear. She simply observed the two as they spoke, bearing sharp white teeth as a sly grin appeared on her face. Her right hand moved up and brushed a few strands of her thick hair out of her face before she finally spoke, her words now directed towards La Cuarta Espada. Chaos.....that is your name, correct? Hmph....if only you understood my need for vengeance....I seek the return of something precious to me...something your "God" sealed away when I challenged the bastard....I want it back....and I will get it back at any cost...I will reclaim my Segunda Etapa....I don't know how he sealed it away...but he managed to do so within my body....Even if I have to end up serving you Espada like a lowly dog....I will find the key to unlock my true power once more... As she spoke, her rage began to build. In the distance, thunder began to roar as dark clouds rolled in. An uncommon sight in Hueco Mundo, unless you were around Valentina when her rage bubbled within her body. The fur of her tail, hands, and feet bristled slightly as thin arcs of electricity sparked between each strand of fur. Her eyes glowed a bright amber hue, her passion and determination for her goal made clear. Her reiatsu began to leak slightly, the level of her power in this state matched that of possibly the Septima. She had to calm herself before she attracted too much attention. She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly. As she calmed, her spiritual pressure, the thunder, and the visible sparks on her body seemed to vanish almost instantaneously. She held great control over her power, but her emotions were another story. Forgive me..... she muttered as she looked away from the pair, almost embarrassed by her loss of control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Chaos’s unnaturally neon blue eyes looked at Valentina, and she didn’t need to say anything for him knew exactly how she felt. Though he was never the one to aplogize for the words he spoke, often time he find when others get mad at his words. It’s because they whole some type of truth behind them and they were to afraid to admit it. The texture of her hand didn’t bother him for it was just a “small” thing to worry about. Allowing his right hand to rest against his side once more, he would listens to this female’s voice.

So he is a bastard because he defeated you? You got defeated because you lack the fighting ability to defeat him. Now to seek revenge on a man who was just following the laws of nature? Ain’t that what we call it....the laws of nature? The strong will live and the weak shall die only to become food for the strong. We have did it since we were hollows, haven’t we not? And bout my “God” I don’t know of who you speak” He said, the words he spoke were calm and had a very peaceful feel to them. Chaos didn’t have any idea of the “god” she spoke about, though it interested him into learning more but that will be later.

It’s a shame isn’t. He manage to seal something in your body. The body you have known longer then he has. But yet he still managed to seal something within you. Maybe the answer you seek is right in front of you but the revenge you have is covering your eyes? No, you will never serve me. No Espada serves me, they serve whatever being they believe in. Not me... “ He said before looking up towards the sky and saw the dark clouds rolling in. It was no doubt an unusual sight to behold but it didn’t bother him at all. “If you want to know more of what I speak come find me, afterwards. That’s if you don’t let your revenge take away your common sense.”

Turning around he looked at James “Nothing against the rules of going out for a late now stroll is there?” He said, before sonido away from the two people. Chaos had said what he needed to say, and nothing more. As of now he was going to find a certain friend of his...Incognita.

[Exit Chaos]
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am

James clicked his tounge and stood silent and still during the speech of Chaos. He found only emptiness in the words of this boy. Yes it was true that for the laws of nature the strong defeat the weak and asserts dominance. Though it was the part about revenge, he believed if you want one to grow stronger, strip them of all they posses and force them to become even stronger without it, then give it back. That was how James gained the truth, how he realized the secrets of this universe, how he held his control over all that existed.

He also did not understand the ‘God’. James had no god, there was no god. James realized this in the great truth, that all beings of the universe have no power held over them by some great ethereal being. He did know who had stripped her of her power and he was no god, only a being that realized much, but not all.

He clicked his tounge again and looked at Valentina. Throwing his cigarette into the sand, putting it out he motioned at her, “ So how about you and I go back to one of my many Hide-aways. So we can get to know each other on a personal level? “ He smirked at her, you could call it charmingly, but it was more self sure of himself. He had no fear of her power which he felt, and he was smart enough to realize the storm was her making. It also held nothing against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 am

Val huffed and ignored the boy's words. Perhaps she was just far too stubborn to admit the slight truths behind them. She thought about what he had said. He offered her knoweldge of his words if they ever crossed paths again. Perhaps she'd take him up on that offer on another day. She watched the boy leave, her mind racing with thoughts of regaining what was taken from her. She placed her hand over her chest, her index finger now tracing the tattoo like designs that marked her silky flesh, a faint sigh passing those soft, crimson lips.

Once the boy had gone, her eyes flackered back to James. That annoying clicking sound he made irritated her ears, the right one even twitching slightly. His words only added to her disgust. She knew by the tone of his voice. He expected something from her. Something that she was in no mood to give to the man who took what was precious to her all those years ago. However, she decided to toy with him out of sheer boredom. A sly grin graced those pretty red lips. She sauntered over to the man, now standing mere centimeters from him. She could feel the head of his body radiating from him, his scent growing rich and suggestive. Her breath was hot on his neck now while her right hand trailed ever so lightly up his left leg, drawing closer and closer to where his fire burned hottest. Now, now....Mr. White.....what kind of girl do you think I am? Her voice carried a seductive, throaty purr as she whispered those words in his left ear, her hand trailing higher and higher before it struck like a bolt of lightning, gripping the male's jewels tightly in her claws before twisting cruelly to the right. Her eyes smouldered as they gazed into those icy blue hues of his. I don't fuck on the first date.... She said in a husky tone before playfully licking his cheek while her hand released his manhood. She took a couple steps back and crossed her arms over her chest, a wicked grin playing about on her lips. Val was never one to play nice..especially when a male tried to get fresh with her.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am

James felt her hands rising up his leg and grinned, he thought he had won. He was about to put his hands on her shoulders when she nearly ripped his balls off. He knew that was too easy. He wanted to fall to teh ground, not out of pain though, yes it was extremely painful but he could take that thing. It was just the thought of them being hurt that took a man down. Whe she let go he did, right onto his ass.

When he stood back up the pain was gone but the memory remained. So did his passion to get with this woman, " I see. Well, you are worth it. How about just a date then? Do you like the candle lit dinner thing? How about a walk on the beach? " The charm on his face remained, the thrill of the hunt was on. This was a catch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:58 am

Val watched in awe as the man made no sound or even a wince in pain from what she had done. Any other man would have been speaking in a falsetto and crying for their Mothers. Impressive. This man was nearly as stubborn as she was. Persistant, too. She quirked a brow as he spoke, her tail twitching slightly. I don't see a beach anywhere....and my dinner usually consists of Vasto Lordes.....But....if you keep your rotton little minions in Hueco Mundo off my tail....I'll give you that date that you're oh so anxious for... She circled the male like a hungry shark, her soft tail brushing under his chin. One little date wouldn't hurt. After all..the closer she got to the Primera, the closer she could come to unlocking her Segunda Etapa.

[OOC: Sorry it's short e.e;]
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 am

James raised his hand and let his fingertips brush against teh fur of her tail, it was very soft. He had no intentions of letting her near the brutes from the base near her. They might attack and damage her almost perfect skin. Most of them were very unlike Chaos, which was to James dismay. " I can arrange some of those if you wish. Also... " He took a few steps away from her and raised his hands, " I can arrange the beach too. "

He clasped his hands together and behind him in a dazzling white flash, the sand behins him tranformed into a minature ocean. Around the size of lake ontario to be exact. He walked back up infront of her and stopping a foot away his voice lowered to a sensual whisper, " I can help you attain all your dreams with my power. " That was a lie, he knew she most likely wanted him dead, but short of that he could create anything for her. He could also destroy anythings with his abilities.

(OOC: No problems)

Last edited by James White on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 am

Val shuddered a bit as she felt the male's fingertips brush along her fur. Her tail was quite sensitive to the touch, even the lightest brush against a single strand of her fur making her shiver. She smiled as she assured her safety from the other Espada. She could easily rip appart any hollow in Hueco Mundo, but she always held back from fighting the Espada thanks to her previous loss to James. She heard him speak of creating the ocean for her as well. She was quite skeptical...at least...until she saw the feat with her own eyes. She gazed in awe at the lush blue waters as they licked the illusionary shoreline, the sound seeming to soothe her restless soul. Her eyes drifted shut, then quickly reopened to find James only a few inches from her, his voice carrying a seductive tone. He spoceof giving her anything that she dreamed of. Unfortunately, that was too good to be true. Her dreams could never be attained by a simple flick of this man's wrists. They were far too complicated. However, she believed that he could help her unlock what she had sealed away within her body. The very power that he, himself, had locked up deep within her. Maybe...just maybe... Her eyes were on James, a flicker of amusement and intrigue held within those golden hues. Her guard remained on high, however. She wasn't sure if his actions were genuine, or just an elaborate trap to capture and eliminate her. She could never be too careful...
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 am

James took another three steps backwards, his cloak simply dissapearing to reveal his normal appearal. He wore a light blue dress shirt, long sleeved. It was half unbuttoned from the top down, revealing his muscled but extremely scarred chest. His pants were nothing special, just white with a black line going down each side. He was glad to be rid of the cloak, it was hard to breath inside and restricting.

He focused on her and began to slowly walk along the edge of the beach, hoping she would follow. Null Excalibur was still strapped to his back, it was a bulky add on. Though oversize swords did often make you enemy a little quesy to get hit by it. So it does its job of warding off annoyances. Allowing him to walk around without being bothered so he can think. Though it does little agianst those like Valentina.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 am

Val watched the man shed his cloak, revealing his less ominous attire. It was far different from what he wore over a century ago. She, however, hasn't changed her choice of attire in over a thousand years. She watched him walk along the shore, her eyes following his every movement. She bit her bottom lip and lightly kneaded the sand with her toes before deciding to follow him. Couldn't hurt, right? He promised that no harm would come to her. She hoped that he was a man of his word.

She trailed only a foot behind him. Instead of walking in the sand, the walked along the shallows of the magnificent ocean he created. The water felt cool against her scantily furred, paw like feet. It was soothing in a way. She let out a soft, content sigh and stirred the water with the tip of her tail. She then seemed to step upward, her position elevating as she now began to walk along the surface of the water. She looked like a goddess in the way she moved. Her footsteps were light and unwavering. Her eyes faced the horizon before her, not an ounce of doubt within the amber hues. Her arms rested comfortably at her sides as she walked on, following James for no apparent reason except maybe curiosity. She soon stopped in her tracks and turned towards the seemingly endless body of water, now walking out towards the center on the body's surface. She stopped after taking a few steps, then glanced over her right shoulder at James. The look in her eyes beckoned him to follow. That is..if he was capable of doing so..
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:02 am

As tehy walked silently along the shoreline, James only though of things he could say to her. His thoghts were halted when he felt her stop moving, he turned to face her and saw her beckon him into the water with him. He walked forward to her positio without stepping foot into the waves, unsure for a second. He reached into his shirt and took another swig of his rum before stepping forward with her into the water.

" Do you find it beautiful? " Was all he asked, as he had noticed her inability to look away form the endless blue. Lit only by the faint light of the moon. He looked at her and smirked, but not one of his man-whore smirks. This one was kinder, calmer. He did not actually date often and he found this a little new. He was winging it and thankfully the water seemed to help. He sighed and let his hands rest in his pockets, leaning back a little, allowing himself to look more relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:14 am

Val smiled slightly as she watched James step onto the water's surface to join her in the vast sea's center. She could smell him. His scent reeked of liquor and sweat. He was nervous. How odd. Especially coming from one as feared as La Primera. She was intrigued. She heard his question, then responded with a simple nod before speaking. Brings back memories....ones from my life among the living....I don't know how I still have such memories....but they're still there...Memories of a place called Flourence....It had a beach like this....I've always loved the sea....However I find it odd that I wield the water's opposite....electricity....heh..but you already knew that...I gave you thos scars on your chest so you wouldn't forget... A sneer appeared on her face as she turned to face the man, her arms crossing back over her chest. Yet I still have that little gift from you, too....the scar you left on my inner thigh... As she mentioned the area of marred flesh, her tail slithered between her legs and brushed against the inner part of her right thigh. The very place where she held the constant reminder of her loss to the man standing before her. Her eyes were locked on those glacial blue hues, never looking away for a moment.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 am

James kept his eye's trained on her's as she spoke, looking away as she finished towards the endless waters infront of him, " Not all the scars M'dear. " He hoped he would be able to inspect his mark later, admire its beauty. That and the women itself. He turned his eye's back upon hers, his calm smirk still remaining. " I remember my previous life. Though not in images, in feelings. I remember thrill, pride and a feeling of invincibility. That all ended abruptly with a feeling of realization and hate. " James felt every word spoken. Ending on Hate, he savored the feeling before returning to he cocky self. The Primera had unconciously created a fist so tight he made his palm bleed. He made no move to this but there was no hiding the smell of blood and the plip, plip of blood hitting the calm water.

He was no longer nervous. He now had adapted to the situation, though it was still new. He was comfortable with it, able to act without second guessing himself. He also released his own hold on his rieatsu levels, allowing his power to grow and swell to that of the Primera Espada, instead of the non-existence that was there before. He kept it like that for a few seconds before forcing it back down again, but it was out long enough to do what was needed to be done. Dinner would be in the area in enough time.

(Enough time = 10 posts, if that is ohk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Val listened as he spoke of how he remembered his past existence. She remembered hers by faint images while he used feelings. Fascinating.... She turned her back to the man once more and gazed out at the sea once more, a hint of longing in her eyes. There was so much more to her than just the violent exterior she often showed. Within her was fear, desire, and even compassion that she kept hidden. She felt that they made her weak. She only showed her violent, determined side when meeting others. She never kept friends. She often killed them in her hunger for power. Perhaps now she had found a friend in the man she once called an enemy. Just maybe....

Blood..... she muttered as the sweet scent of blood filled the air. She felt a thirst rising. The scent of blood always triggered her more ravenous nature. She ached to kill, but held onto her sanity for the sake of the Primera. A sharp chill ran down her spine as she felt his reatsu leak from his body, though she didn't flinch. Her spiritual pressure now could potentially match his thanks to the harsh training she put herself through. She fought the scent of blood out of her mind and kept her attention on the illusionary sea, keeping herself calm though her mind told her to kill.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm

James raised his hand and licked his palm clean of the blood. He let both arms rest comfortably at his sides. To James there was more to him than what he showed people, but not as much. He had little compassion, felt little fear, even though he was violent in actions he was not violent in personality. He killed and slaughtered without thought, but he viewed it as nothing more than breathing.

This was his other aspect. Among people he liked, he was not heartless killer James, he was kind, calm, and anything but extremely violent. Though the second you find out who impaled all those people around Las Noches, you look at him in a very different light.

(OOC: Sorry short post XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm

A hush fell over the scene as Val took another whiff of the air. The scent of blood faintly lingered, but another scent overpowered it. The scent of a menos. A lone Vasto Lorde had been hunting the source of blood. A wicked grin appeared on Val's face. She crouched on the water's surface and glanced at James, her eyes glowing bright yellow with malicious intent. The fur on her tail, hands, and feet bristled as the anticipation built. She sniffed the air once more before vanishing in a static blur. All was silent for a few seconds before a terrified howl echoed through the desert, louder and louder until it crescendoed to the empty black heavens. Then silence once more.

The moment Val left James' sight, the was tracking her prey. It was only a matter of seconds before she found him. The mindless beast lumbered across the sands, his nose held high in the air, seeking the source of the blood smell. Val sank low to the ground, waiting and watching. Soon her moment came. The Vasto Lorde turned it's back toward her. She struck like a hungry serpent, lunging out from behind a sand dune and taking the creature to the ground. Her teeth sank deep into his throat, closing off his windpipe while her claws ripped at his flesh. The white sands were stained red as blood was scattered this way and that by her claws. The creature howled in agony as Val hurdled him this way and that. She sank her claws deep into his body for stability, shook her head violently until a grotesque snap was heard. The body kicked twice before falling limply to the bloodstained sands. Val released her bite, letting the mangled corpse fall completely, hitting with a messy wet thud. She spat and wiped the blood from her face, then glanced in the direction of the lake, awaiting James. She was sure he could smell the blood.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 pm

James stood still looking ahead as Val ran off. He smelled the Vasto and was glad Valentina did it for him, saves him the effort. His smile grew with the banshee cry, but his body only moved after he felt teh presence of the Vasto no more. With a quick Sonido, he travelled all the way to Valentina's side. Looking down at the body, quite amazed with her viciousness. " Nice catch you got there. " He said with a chuckle.

He leaned down and stabbed Null Excalibur into the ground next to him. Letting his fingers trace over the blood stained sands. " You can have this. I have a thing against eating was is not earned by my hand. " He did not even know if she planned on sharing, but soon enough food would be there for him. He actually could feel the presence of more approaching, though the feeling was weak meaning they were far off. Long enough for Val to eat.

James stood upright and leaned on his sword, running his hand though his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Val smiled a bit as she saw James make his appearance. She grinned wider as he complimented her on her catch, then watched as he stabbed his blade into the sands and inspected the blood that painted it. She looked at him and cocked her head to the right slightly as he told her that the catch was all hers. She placed her hand on her weapon and drew it from its sheathe. Sparks flickered between the scabbard and the blade as the metal rubbed against the sheathe. In one quick, fluid movement, she sliced her kill in half at the torso. She gripped the corpse by its blood caked hair and tossed him the upper portion. There...now you can say I at least gave you head.... She smirked and sheathed her zanpakuto before turning to her half. She began to strip the flesh from the bones, starting with the entrails. She separated myscle from bone and flesh from muscle, leaving no meat on the bloody bones. She ate it all and licked the bones clean before tossing them aside for the lesser hollows that dwelled in the area. She licked the blood from her claws, then cleaned the excess blood off of her stomach and chest before glancing back at James with a sly little grin, wondering if he would accept her little gift to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]   Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natural Born Killers [Open to other Arrancar. Play nice~ This means no fighting! :/]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next