Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuhei

Shuhei

Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm

It was early in the day, and the sun had yet to rise. It was still very quiet in the 9th Divisions barracks and only a few officers and guards were walking around the empty rooms, corridors and grounds. Even the captains office was very quiet, no light and seemingly empty, with the window open a tiny crack so a light breeze flowed through the room. As the morning wind blew into the office it rustled some stray strands of dark hair that was resting on the arm of a very comfortable chair. The man lying in chair mumbled something and shifted slightly in the chair, but otherwise was unsettled. The desk in front of the chair had been stacked high with paperwork and was now a mess of paper, ink and a half eaten bowl of rice. It had been a long night.

Then the sun began to rise over the horizon and the light shone brightly through the window directly onto the eyes of Shuhei Hisagi as he lay in his chair. As the light fell onto his eyes he frowned and grumbled some more as he reached up and rubbed his forehead. 'Ah my head.' He then sat up in his chair and leant over his desk while rubbing at eyes before looking at the all the mess and taking a deep sigh. 'Looks like i may be stuck in hre forever at this rate.' He then glanced outside quickly through the window nearest his desk frowning slightly still, his eyes slowly adjusting to the new light in the office. 'But then again ...' And with that he pushed himself up from the desk, grabbed his sleeveless haori from the back of his chair and headed out of his office while putting it on.

As he passed through grounds of his Division he nodded and chatted to a couple of the officers that were up and about doing their daily chores early and out of the way. Eventually he had left his own Division and found himself wandering round the Seireitei. He was glad of the fresh air and the morning brought with it a nice breeze with it, so he lifted his head and took a deep breath before continuing on with his walk. As he rounded the corner he noticed someone coming in the other direction but before he could react they bumped into each other and sent Shuhei recoiling slightly. 'Huh sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention.'
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:08 pm

A gorgeous early morning greeted the Seireitei with a glorious vermillion smile as the sun peeked over the horizon. Kohana, being an early riser, had already finished her morning duties. She had her paperwork finished and placed on Izuru-Taicho's desk for review, and her patrols through the barracks already completed. She finished in time to watch the extravagant sunrise, a smile appearing on her face. She had now grown bored of being stuck in the barracks and wanted to go enjoy the lovely morning outside. She sighed to herself and left a note on the top of her stack of paperwork for Izuru. The note read "Gone out for some fresh air...will return shortly...." The note was signed with a simple drawing of a cherry blossom petal. Izuru would understand who wrote it from such a simple, yet unique signature. Once she finished the note, she quietly made her way out of the barracks. She was greeted by several shinigami on her way out. She only responded with a simple nod. Kohana was never much of a talker. She walked through the division courtyard, then out the front gates, making her way into the streets of the Seireitei.

Heading nowhere in particular, Kohana walked through the empty streets of the soul society. It was still early morning. Not many people were active at such a time. She softly sighed and brushed her delicate fingers through her long, aqua blue hair. Her eyes were on her feet, watching them as she walked. She wasn't paying attention to what was in front of her. She didn't expect anyone to be in her path. That's when she collided with something solid. She yelped and fell backwards, landing on her rear. She growned softly and lightly rubbed her forehead, her eyes slowly opening to reveal her bi-colored eyes. She saw the figure of another shinigami. She sat up slowly and began to apologize. Forgive me....I wasn't looking where I was going....are you alright..?
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:50 pm

As Shuhei recovered from the little collission he rubbed at his eyes again, frowning again as his head throbbed slightly from the previous late night. Today wasn't such a great day for his head it seems. So he leant gently against the nearby wall to compose himself again. thats when he heard the other person he bumbped into apolgizing. So he decided to take a good look at whoever it was he had crashed into. Sitting on the floor rubbing at her head sat a young looking girl with long blue hair wearing the badge of a lieutenant, of which Division he couldnt quite see due to the odd angle he was looking at. But the most startling thing about her were her eyes, they were two seperate colours which surprised Shuhei as he had only heard of one person with eyes such as the girl in front of him. 'You're Kohana Hirikano right?' He asked her while extending his hand towards her to help her up to her feet.

'And im fine, but what about you? You're the one lying on the floor after all. I wasn't paying much attention myself so i guess we're both kinda at fault.' He said with a slight smile, waiting to see if she would accept his hand to help her off the floor. 'So how come a lieutenant like you is out so early? I remember when i was a lieutenant i was stuck inside most of the morning working. Can't say it's changed that much being a captain, except im stuck inside in the evenings now as well too.'
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Kohana winced, feeling a slight knot forming on the left side of her forehead. It was quite tender and rather large. Ow... She sighed to herself and let her hair fall over her forehead, concealing the mild bump. She soon heard the voice of a male apologizing for colliding into her, as well as mentioning her name. She looked up, her vision now cleared, to find a young male in a captain's haori standing in front of her. Her eyes then traveled to his hand which was extended towards her. Her cheeks flushed a bit. Kohana had always been horribly shy. It only got worse when she was around men she didn't know. However, she couldn't just ignore his gesture of kindness.

She slowly raised her arm, her delicate hand now resting in his palm, her slender digits curling around his as she gained a slight grip. Using this grip, she pulled herself to her feet, stumbling only slightly before she gained her balance. She then quickly released the male's hand and dusted off her clothing before readjusting the lieutenant's badge on the upper part of her right arm. After tidying herself up a bit, she decided to answer the slight barrage of questions the male threw at her. She looked up at him, seeing his smile. She was grateful he wasn't angry. She bowed to him respectfully, then spoke in her usual quiet tone. I am truly sorry, Taicho....and yes I am Kohana Hirikano of Squad Three.... She straightened her posture and looked up at the man once more, then continued to answer his questions. As for my condition, I'm alright..nothing more than a slight bump. No harm done... She then thought about what her reason was for being up so early. She lightly sighed and shifted her gaze to the sky as it burned a vermillion hue with the rising sun. A soft smile appeared on her lips before they parted once more to speak. I have finished my day's work....so I came to enjoy such a beautiful morning...the sunrise is such a beautiful thing....the array of colors that paint the heavens...the sweet fresh air...if only more people could appreciate such elegance....don't you agree, Taicho..? She then glanced over her shoulder, her soft pink lips curling into a gentle smile. Kohana was mysterious to say the least. She slowly turned to face the male, bowing to him once more. I do hope you forgive me for running into you like that....if you are suffering from a headache...I have some herbs that will soothe the pain in a matter of minutes... Kohana was skilled with herbal remedies. Many wondered why she wasn't in Squad Four. She didn't like the squad personally. She preferred things that required more intellect. She looked up at the male and simply awaited a response, her hands lightly clenching one another as they lay in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:07 pm

As the girl sat on the floor it was obvious that she had hurt herself as Shuhei saw her rubbing the her temple and muttering something quietly, although he couldnt exactly make out what it was she had said. The her hand slowly made its way to his and gently gripped at his fingers. So he grasped them lightly and with a small effort he pulled her up back to her feet. But then maybe it was a bit much as he saw her balance waver slightly before she managed to right herself, and released herself from his grip. Then once she had sorted herslef out she finally spoke to him, answering his questions after apoligizing once again. He then listened intently to what she had to say. He hadn't met her before and being a captain he felt that it would be good if he learnt about the lieutenants. Maybe it was because he had yet to assign one himself for his Division or perhaps because he was a lieutenant for so long but Shuhei felt he enjoyed the company of lieutenants better than captains.

As she mentioned about the sky and the early morning he looked up himself and had to agree that there was something wonderful about the morning sky as the sun rose over the buildings of the Seireitei. And it brought back memories, memories of the days that he spent watching the morning sun, training in the hills, and talking with Tousen. But he quickly pushed those memories away before unwanted emotions were brought back to the surface. So he decided to turn back to Kohana who he saw had a faint smile on her lips as she bowed to him, and offered to help him with his headache, that he had momentarily forgotten about. 'Well thanks but its nothing, just had a late night, but thanks for the offer. And its nice to see someone enjoying themselves in the morning, especially after all the dissappearances. Although if your not careful Izuru might get a bit fed up.' He replied casually to her offer, thinking about Izuru. For the most part he was a good captain, keeping his Division together and keeping morale up, but he was a bit lenient sometimes and isn't all that strict.

'And like i said earlier, i wasn't paying any attention myself so you can stop apologizing like that, your forgiven alright.' He gave another slight smile towards Kohana and then began to think if she actually knew who he was. After all she hadn't mentioned his name yet and she seemed quite shy, pausing every so often while speaking and her cheeks were slightly blushed. 'The names Shuhei Hisagi by the way, captain of the 9th Division, but just call me Shuhei, please. Im not really one for formalities.' He then nodded his head down one of the streets of the Seireitei. 'Mind going for a little walk? Thats what i came out for anyway, and iwouldn't mind the company.'
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Kohana looked up at the man as he admired the beauty of the morning just as much as she did. She then heard him speak, turning down her offer to treat his headache. She respected his wishes and simply nodded, then blinked as he mentioned Izuru-Taicho and how he may get fed up with her morning outings. I leave notes for Izuru-Taicho...he has not complained so far...Taicho always seems so...melancholy...yet he is pleased with my punctuality and the quality of my work...perhaps that is why I have not been repremanded for my morning outings.... She paused again and glanced back at the sky, a chilled breeze now rushing through the alley. Kohana shivered as the icy breeze caressed her frail form. She glanced at The male again as he told her to stop apologizing for bumping into him, for it was his fault as well. She simply smiled in response and nodded. Finally, the man introduced himself as Shuhei Hisagi, Captain of Squad Nine. This was the second captain that Kohana has met since her return to the soul society. She began to wonder what happened to the former captains. She had left to aide the Quincies around the time of the Phenomenon, so she was not aware of it's occurence. Kohana turned back to the man and bowed once more. It's a pleasure to meet you, Shuhei.. She paused and listened as he asked her to accompany him on a walk. Kohana smiled and nodded before responding. A walk sounds lovely...I wouldn't mind joining you.. She smiled and brushed her bangs out of her face, uncovering her heterochromatic gaxe once again as it shifted to Shuhei once more.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Solomon woke up that morning with no issue. He found many things wrong with that. One of them being the fact that he had trained himself to the bone so hard that he passed out teh second he got home. Another eason is every now and then he is afriad that his division will figure out that he can use kido, pretty decently. A fact he keeps a secret from even the Captain commander. Yet he woke up fine and that confused him. After sitting in his bed and thinking on that subject for a little he decided to brush it off and go out for a walk. So he got up and took a shower, got dressed and placed his twin zanpakuto's on the crossed sheaths on his back.

When he left his house he sighed at his lack of respect for the dress codes. He wore a short black leather vest with a short fur lacing. Underneath that he wore a white tee-shirt and then black jeans. With a grey belt, the buckle a symbol of a dragon battling a shark. " The Captain Commander always hated this. " He said with a chuckle.

After mindlessly walking around for a little he got a perk up with a spectacle of imbusilism. As he saw Shuhei, the 9th division captain collid with Kohana. The division she came from escaped him. Still after watching them for a little he decided to join, a little play would help to balance his previous day of strain. As he approached then from teh direction they were heading he raised his voice, leaning his head back a little, his long hair falling even farther down his back. " Oi! You have any room for one more? "

Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:35 am

It seems that before the girl had even had a chance to reply there waas another who had decided to join their little gathering. The voice didnt sound familiar, and that piqued Shuhei's attention so he glanced over his shoulder in the direction that the voice had come from. And then down the street came walking a man clad in some casual clothing, and not the regular shihakusho most shinigami wore. To the casual observer it would appear he was some sort of ryoka. However everyone else knew him as the captain of the 11th Division, Soloman Black. 'Oh hey there Soloman.' Shuhei didnt really know him that well but he had heard about him becoming a new captain and had chatted to him here and there. And as he didnt really know him he couldnt really say he didnt like him but he didnt like his style of clothing.

'Yea, i guess you can tag along, that is, if Kohana doesnt mind?' He turned back to Kohana awaiting a response. She seemed quite shy and Shuhei wasn't quite sure how she would react to another person joining in the fray. But for Shuhei he didnt mind too much, he was out for a walk and didnt mind a chat and ome company along the way. After all it was likely to be brief as he had much work to be getting on with again. The morning had just began but it had already began to warm up with a slight breeze rustling his short drak hair.

((OOC: sorry its a tad short, we gonna sort out a posting order?))
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:19 am

Kohana was about to speak once more when the voice of another member echoed through the alley. Kohana shuddered and glanced behind Shuhei to find another male approaching. She let out a faint whimper, her cheeks flushing slightly. This man was dressed in rather odd attire. Almost frightening to someone like her. She glanced up at Shuhei as he spoke to the male, addressing him as Solomon. She had never heard of the man. Perhaps another captain. She hadn't met many of them since most of them were men. She then heard the man ask if he could tag along with her and Shuhei. Kohana simply looked at Shuhei as he told him it was alright as long as she was okay with it. Kohana was far from rude, and could never tell someone, especially a captain no. She nodded to Shuhei before speaking. I...I don't mind... She then bowed towards the man called Solomon. It...it's a pleasure to meet you, Solomon-Taicho.... She didn't realize how badly she was stammering as she spoke. An obvious sign that she was a tad unnerved. However, she wasn't going to let her rattled nerves ruin a chance to meet new people. She had always been alone due to her shy nature. She wanted to change that.

[No worries, mine is short too. We should just keep the posting order as this: Shuhei first, then myself, then Solomon. Sound good?]
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Solomon nodded with a grin, allowing his fidgeting hands to fond refuge in his pockets. He tried not to judge, ever, it was a rude thing. So he found no issue with the stammering of Kohana. " Then, if you two find my company satisfactory. Then where off to? " He had no intentions of where to go himself, he preferred to walk and have his feet take him wherever.

(Sorry... Short)
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:49 pm

As Soloman began to approach Shuhei noticed that Kohana was acting strangely, almost nervous or scared. He gave her a slightly worried and questioning look as Soloman got closer. Her cheeks had flushed and she had begun stuttering in her speech, even though she still agreed to allow him to tag along. She hadn't acted this badly when Shuhei had bumped into her, so it was obvious she was very shy, and way out of her comfort zone in a situation like this. So he quickly turned from her back to Soloman and took a small step forward positioning himself very slightly between Kohana and Soloman. He wasn't sure but he guessed she was a bit more comfortable with Shuhei. Why? He wasn't entirely sure. It could be because Soloman was the captain of the 11th Division, and they were quite .... different. Although he didnt seem to notice, or act upon Kohana's reaction to his arrival. Instead he stood there grinning with his hands in his pockets.

He then nodded to Soloman's response. 'Im sure we'll all get on fine. And personally i wasnt really heading anywhere. I never actually planned on coming to the Seireitei.' He then turned back to look towards his barracks while raising hand to cover his eyes from the brightness of the sun. It was quite far away now as he hadn't realized how far he had walked originally. 'But i dont know about you guys, im up for walking anywhere, but cant go too much farther as ive still got a desk full of work waiting for me.' At this thought he let out a small sigh and let his hand drop to his side before turning back to the others.

((OOC: sorry if its a bit short, its late and i cant really think of anything :S ))
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:04 am

Kohana noticed how Solomon didn't react to her, nor did he even address her. She then noticed the looks Shuhei was giving her, ones of concern and question. She opened her mouth to speak, but before her words could get out, Shuhei turned away from her and back towards Solomon. She watched as he stood between her and the other male, almost blocking her from him. She took this chance to regain her composure. Enough time around the males would eventually make it easier on her. She'd like to go a day without nearly having a heart attack when addressing a strange male. She listened to Shuhei speak to Solomon about not having an idea of where to go. Kohana simply though to herself for a while before she built up the courage to speak.

Kohana reached up and lightly tapped Shuhei's right shoulder, hoping to capture his attention. Um...Hisagi-Taicho....I know of a place...I often go there when I have to contemplate rather difficult decisions....It's a decent distance from here...um..perhaps you would like to go there...? It is...quite lovely... She paused for a moment, her hands now resting in front of her, the right overlapping the left. She simply looked up at the 9th Captain, awaiting his response to her suggestion.

[No worries, mate. It's not bad~]
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Solomon never did much socializing, he spent all his time training or sleeping. He was never doing paper work as he always dumped it on his vice-captain. So he found this quite refreshing. He listened to what Kohona ha d to say and smiled, " That is a wonderful idea! You are a smart little girl. " He did not know her age, but he sincerely doubted she even came close to him. The only person who did was the old captain Commander Yamamoto. Solomon bested even him in age.

Which another thing he boasted was the fact that he possesed more experiance than all and was never surprised in battle. Only one thing has surprised him and that was Aizen. The traitorist scum. He wished he had gotten a chance to cut him down with his own blade.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Shuhei felt a light tap on his shoulder that he almost didnt notice, so he turned round to Kohana as she spoke to him about where they should go. She was still pausing in her speech and stuttering slightly. SHe was still obviously incomfortable with the situation but at least she was trying to deal with it. So he listened to what she had to say and thought about the possible idea. It did sound like a nice place to have a stroll and a bit of a wander, so he decided that he would agree, but before he got the chance Soloman had his say of the idea, and seemed to whole heartedly agree with it, even complimenting Kohana on it. Shuhei glanced back over his shoulder to Soloman and sure enough he was smiling, so Shuhei turned back to Kohana.

'Sure, that sounds like a pretty good idea. This place sounds nice, and as Soloman's up for it ill tag along as well.' He replied to her previous question while smiling gently towards her. He then held one of his hadns out to the side and said 'Seeming as you're the only one who knows where it is, i guess you should lead the way right? And you should quit being so nervous round us, i know we're captains but we're not any different from anyone else!'
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Kohana looked down at her feet as Solomon complimented her on her choice. She then heard Shuhei agree as well. She was delighted to know that they both agreed to visit her tranquil little reflection place. She smiled slightly and glanced up at Shuhei again as he spoke, then flinched as he raised his voice on his last statement. She lightly trembled and bowed to him. Forgive me....I'm not nervous because you both are captains....it is because....well....I'm not used to male company.... She stopped herself there and turned her back to the two. The area I spoke of is this way.... She began walking towards the eastern area of the soul society, heading back towards the Division Three Barracks. Just behind her barracks was a garden that Kohana tends to. It was also her own private place to collect her thoughts. She figured that it couldn't hurt to share it with the two males.

[Sorry it's short...]
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 am

Solomon ran his hands through his hir and waited a few seconds before following Kohana. So that he followed about two meters behind her, but thanks to his height quickly catching up. " Not used to male company, eh? " He chuckled, " So I guess you do not get out much. " He meant it in a completely harmless way, hoping she did not take it the wrong way. " I wonder if you kids found a spot that I knew not about. " He muttered to himself, pointing towards the fact that he had over a millenia under his belt more than most shinigami. He wondered why he did not turn out old like Captain Yamamoto, most likely because of his regenerative abilities. The fact his body never went beyond his peak was most likely because of that.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm

((OOC: sorry this took a little while hvent felt that great recently Sad ))

Shuhei was slightly surprised at Kohana's response. It seemed there might have been a reason behind it but she didnt feel like sharing at this time. She then quickly turned and began walking off to the area. Shuhei rubbed the back of his head and let out a quiet 'Huh'. As he turned to Soloman he noticed he started walking behind her so Shuhei decided to catch up too, still maintaining a little distance between the three of them. If she wasn't used to male company then she wouldnt want herself to be boxed in by two tall captains. And although shuhei wouldnt say he was exactly scary looking, he could appear intimidating. And with the 11th Division around wouldnt likely help the situation. But so far they were getting along well. The Soloman began talking, commenting on her shyness towards males, and also about the spot they were heading too, after which he muttered something under his breath.

Walking beside him, Shuhei turned his head to Soloman and said 'So, i take it you've had plenty of time to explore this place huh?' He had heard a few rumors about Soloman but didnt really know anything for sure. He was intruiged however and thought best way to find out something would be to ask him directly. Plus it would be a good idea to get to know the captains of the Gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Kohana kept her eyes ahead as she continued onward. After a few moments of walking, the trio arrived at the Squad Three headquarters. Kohana glanced at the males behind her amd waved her right hand, motioning for them to follow her as she walked around the outside of the building, heading towards the back. Upon reaching the rear grounds, the scent of flowers grew stronger. The peaceful sound of rushing water echoed through the enclosed area. Kohana smiled as she lead the two males to her own personal garden. A calming place where the soothing aromas of the exotic flowers she grew could calm the most restless soul, something the Captain of Squad Eleven could try to appreciate. She walked up the edge of a small Koi pond and gazed down into the crystal clear waters, then turned to face the two captains. She bowed politely and smiled. Welcome....I know it's nothing fancy...by it is a tranquil plae where maybe...maybe we can get to know one another a little better before we have to return to our duties.... Kohana waited quietly, wondering how the two males would respond to her little garden.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Solomon heard Shuhei speak but did not instantly catch on to what he had said. He looked at himlike an idiot for a few seconds before realizing the words he had spoken, " Yep. Not an inch of the place I think I have not seen. " He did not say anything else until they had reached the little garden. It seemed familiar, but he said nothing about it, letting Kohana have her moment to shine. " It is beautiful. I am guessing you grew all these youself? " He stepped foward and kneeled down beside her, letting the tips of his fingers graze the waters surface.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:16 pm

((OOC: sorry that you guys had to be waiting a while for this but only been back couple of days and being back at school hasnt helped lol but im here now Smile ))

Shuhei walked along with the other two awaiting a response from Solomon after he had given him an odd look before replying. He was a bit put off by the look and decided to keep walking and ignore it. The three walked on the rest of the way in silence, creating a slightly awkward atmosphere for Shuhei. He was about to say something to stop the silence when they arrived at the garden. It was indeed beautiful, with the scent of flowers and different aromas in the air becoming very strong as soon as they entered. He decided to take a little walk around while the other two stayed by the pool of water in the area. On his way around he smelled some flowers and marveled at the miniature garden. 'Well, this place is pretty nice.' He said while rubbing the back of his neck, trying to not let on too much that he enjoyed the place. His looks deceived what he enjoyed on the inside but he wanted to keep up some of that image. He looked back over at the other two and watched Solomon. If he had indeed as he had said, and had known about this place it didnt show. 'Perhaps you haven't seen as much of the Seireitei as you think.' He thought to himself. 'How long has this been round then, Kohana?' he asked while heading back over to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Kohana smiled softly as she watched the two males take in the sights. She noticed Shuhei showing a gentle side of him as he walked around, exploring her verdant treasures. Kohana first replied to Solomon's question while slowly dropping to her knees. Yes, Solomon-Taicho...I planted every last one of these flowers....they are all quite special to me... She fell silent for a moment, her right hand reaching forward. Her delicate fingers lightly grazed the cool waters of the pond. She then felt the slimy back of one of the Koi as it brushed against her fingertips. Kohana smiled softly and slowly took her fingers from the water while now answering Shuhei's question. I started this garden as a celebration for my return to the Seireitei, and my acceptance into squad three...It has been here as long as I have.... Kohana looked up at both males, giving them a gentle smile. She always seemed so much more relaxed in her garden, showing little fear or unnerved behavior.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Solomon nodded as he continued to let his fingers drag across the surface, staring into the ever disturbed reflection of himself. " Explains why this beauty is new to my antient eye's. " He lifted his finger ff of the waters sruface and himself to a full stand. Putting his hands in his jean pockets and looking over at Shuhei. He was glad he was getting to know the captians and the higher ups better, allowed him to open up to them more. Since he took a large risk today and was glad it was turning out. He began to pace around the garden, just letting every flower soak in.

" You enjoy this Shuhei? " He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Shuhei continued to take in the small garden as he slowly wandered over the pool himself, looking all around him taking in all the different aromas and colours of the different varieties of the plants and flowers. He was faintly listening to what was being said by the other two and dimly noticed her say that she planted them all herself. He was slightly surprised at that and wondered how long it must have taken to grow a garden such as this and he couldn't keep the surprise from his face. He shot her a glance of mixture between surprise and admiration. He then heard Solomon speak but before he got round to replying to his first statement he had a question for himself instead. And in truth he was enjoying himself, and decided truthfully. 'Yea, this place is pretty incredible I'll admit. I guess it's the atmosphere, it's kinda relaxing'

As he got closer to the water he began to stare into the depths. It wasn't very deep and was quite clear, but the more he stared the more he lost himself in the waters. He then had a flickering thought of Tousen. If only he could have seen the garden, the colours of the world before his ... He stopped the thought and looked back up at Kohana, trying to keep the conversation and asked 'This must have taken a lot of work, and I take it not many get to appreciate this wonder.' He tried to smile but it was a false smile. Whether it was convincing or not was up to the others present. After all he didn't want Kohana thinking he didn't like the place, especially now she had seemed to relax a little herself.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 am

Kohana glanced up at Shuhei in time to catch his odd expression. She smiled and listened at he spoke about her garden, seeming to admire her work. Kohana let out a faint sigh while brushing her fingers along the silken petals of a dark purple Ayame flower. Yes, they took a great deal of work and dedication... However, these flowers...and the koi are very special compared to other plants and animals in the Seireitei. You see....these flowers...and these koi are all enfused with my own reiatsu... They bloom when I am happy, and wilt when I am sad.... When I fall ill...so do the Koi... and if I were to die... so would my garden... It is an intriguing bond... but this garden is part of me. As long as I live, it will thrive. She paused there and slowly slid her index finger down the stem of the Ayame flower before gripping the center of the stem with her thumb and forefinger. She plucked it, and as she did, a small cut formed on the back of her hand. This was to demonstrate the strange unity between her garden and herself. This is how I know if someone damages my flowers.... I, too, take damage... She then placed the flower down, attaching the flower to it's broken stem still imbedded in the ground. She two ends reconnected, becoming one, leaving the Ayame flower as good as new. The cut on her hand then healed as quickly as it appeared. Odd, indeed, but intriguing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Solomon wanted to make a sly remark to Shuhei but stopped. He had no reason and this man seemed like a good guy and deserved nothing of the sort. He just continued to walk around the garden, letting their voices hit his ears but go to the back of his mind. At least until he heard of the strange bond. Where he continued to listen, intently. So Beings infused with her rietsu, so far sounded like some sick twisted thing that mad scientist Mayuri or the robotic Rammus would have created. Listening further it was deeper than that, and a really big flaw came from that. She also took damage, which could be really bad, he was surprised she did not try and sever the link.

He walked over and removed his black blade from it's sheath. Standing over them he raised the blade and brought it down vicously. Though instead of attacking them or the flowers, all that showed was a long gash down his arm. He looked at them and smirked as the wound closed up. " I am also special. Along with being incredibaly old, I also posses something no other shinigami does. High speed Regeneration. " He let his arm rest down as he sheathed the sword. Forgetful of the blood covering his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)   Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (Open to a liuetenant or captain)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next