Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renzenku

Renzenku

Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 am

Renzenku cracked his neck, his white battle suit on. His faceplate was down and completely black, preventing others from seeing his face as he trained alone. The Vizard exerted no spiritual pressure, and in fact seemed to be intruding on the Vizard Base. Considering that he had just become a Vizard officially he was sure the other members might not know about him. However, he still stood with his sword drawn slashing the wind. A mirror image of himself stood in front of him and fought against him; it was a grainy image and it looked like a mirage if nothing more.

The sun was high in the sky and light poured onto the training field. It was large, and definitely open even for those who were massively powerful to unleash full power and not take the entire place with them. Luckily Renzenku wasn't going to cause it any damage at all training as he was, and as he slashed his sword gracefully his eye followed it and he clashed blades with the dust form before it collapsed and he sheathed his blade before someone could intrude, or rather before the person coming at him saw it. The spiritual pressure was crippling and beneath his mask the males eyes were wide with general shock.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:01 am

Ezrion walked onto the training fields, wearing his usual black leather vest and blood red sweater, and grey jeans. His eyes were wide and red rimmed, and he was talking to someone only he could see. "No Issac, Jeremiah died from food poisoning not a slit throat, that was you." He laughed lightly and nodded, as if hearing a response. "Ah yes right, of course." He shoo his head, eyes still wide and red rimmed. He then spotted what appeared to be a male training. He scowled, his insanity gone in an instant.

He walked over to the male, gripping his blade in his left hand, and cowled at him. "How did you get in here? This place is supposed to be closed to outsiders." He asked loudly, his sword nearly out of it's sheath, his eyes narrowed in distrust and slight anger, though no longer red rimmed.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:14 am

The spiritual pressure was immense. So immense that because Renzenku lacked his own to combat it he nearly crumpled to the ground, instead, he slowly turned and faced the male. Automatically his eyes behind the mask grew wider as he felt a fear. Something he had never felt before. Not before death, not before life, not before training, and not before fights. His responce was automatic in his body as he lifted his right hand's middle finger. "Bakudo Number Four!" An energy rope formed at his hand and the Vizard attempted to use it ensnare the newcomers hands from drawing his sword.

Just moving my arm is a chore...It'll take a long time to get used to this much power all at once...And I can tell that this is not even the full spiritual pressure, it's just this suit...I've got to get used to it...

((OOC: For anyone reading this this Fight is occuring the day Renzenku began a Vizard, which was 150 years ago or there abouts.))

Last edited by Renzenku on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:27 am

Ezrion;s eyes widened in surprised as his arm was ensnared by the rope. He looked up at his new found opponent and smirked evilly. He cracked his neck and walked forward, licking his lips. "Are you challenging me? Do you have any idea who I am? What you are up against? No and I'm not about to tell you."

His evil grin didn't disappear as his right arm began to glow lightly, slowly growing in intensity. He held it out to the side of his body, glowing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:34 am

Renzenku smirked beneath his faceplate. This was a fight he was going to enjoy. Fear racked his body, and pressure collapsed his body. The entire fight was against him in every way, but just by looking at his opponent he knew that he was being underestimated. Calling out from beneath his mask the Vizard began using his specialty. "Bakudo Number 61: Rikujoukourou" Automatically there was a flash of light and Ezrion was hit by six rods that immobilized his body, to fast for him to physically dodge. Directly following the male beneath the faceplate smiled wider and jumped backwards, quickly coming back down to earth from the pressure of his opponents spiritual pressure. "You don't know me either. Hadou Number 63: Raikōhō!" A massive wave of yellow energy erupted from Ren's right palm, which he had lifted to face his opponent, and rocketed towards him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 am

Ezrion was stunned by his opponents move. He was caught by the poles, preventing him from moving. He saw the wave coming and swore under his breath. He took the hit, unable to move and looked down at the damage. He saw a large gash across his stomach and groaned. His arm had stopped glowing and was now releasing the energy, creating a large orb from his palm about the size of a wreaking ball. He smirked again as it condensed into the size of his palm, he then aimed his hand at his opponent. "Prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 am

Renzenku smirked, the poles of light still in Ezrion, "Prepare myself? Really?" He placed his foot down purposefully and raised his own hand once more. Preparing to meet his opponents attack head on. "Hado Number 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho" A gigantic lightning bolt, blue in colour and resembling a Sero, raced at the opposing male.

Ren's tight white suit bristled beneath the electricity and the faceplate shifted slightly beneath the pressure but nothing happened to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:03 am

The ball of energy in Ezrion's hands finally finished fired off as a beam towards the other male, heading straight for his attack. He scowled as he did so. Who is this man? How on earth did he get here, and why is he so god-damned powerful! He watched as the two attacks got closer together, wondering just what wold happen when they collided.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 am

When the orb and the beam collided a massive explosion occurred. Renzenku was blown back several feet, even though he was further away from the blast, and he felt it's intense spiritual pressure on his skin. "Damn that was some blast!" The explosion faded away, a blue and red haze in the air for a moment. The Vizard that was Ren did some quick calculations in his head and almost broke into a massive grin when he finished the instant calculations. That explosion sent me back several feet, and I was further away. The only reason I'm not harmed is because of this suit and the fact that I did get knocked back. My opponent on the other hand is trapped, totally stationary. That might not be good for him.

Renzenku smiled and moved his left hand to rest on his sword, the spiritual pressure in the air growing in intensity due to the pressure his opponent was releasing in combat. It was almost at the point where he would need to bend his knees. Beneath the black faceplate the males eyes were still wide with a built in fear that he had long since deduced was his opponent's doing. Never the less he couldn't help but feel the more primal part of his mind rearing back from his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:24 am

Ezrion's eyes widened even more as the explosion occurred near him. He let out a single curse that was drown out by the sound of the two attacks colliding. He felt the full force of the explosion, which would have sent him flying, if he was not being held in place. His body felt as though it was being compressed, before the explosion's power passed over him, leaving him breathless and hanging over himself.

His head hung over his body, and his right arm hung limp at his side, though he was still breathing, each breath hurt. He looked up at the other male, with obvious effort and smirked. "Ow..." He hung his head again and slightly laughter could be heard. "Your good, whoever you are." He tilted his head up enough to look at the male, a barely visible smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 am

Ren smiled, the poles in Ezrion fading, and lifted his hand to raise his mask before stopping himself and walking towards his opponent. The blackness of the faceplate faded to clear and the warm smiling face of the Ex-8th Division Captain could be seen. "The name's Renzenku Hitimori. I'm a Vizard. Like you."
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 am

Ezrion ffelt himself be let go and he tipped forward. He caught himself before he fell standing by sheer force of will. He smiled at the man. "Well, well, well. A pleasure to make your acquittance, Mr. Hitimori. Name's Ezrion Alexander." He pulled himself up, standing fully erect, managing to not even seem injured, though he obviously was. He held out a hand to this Renzenku, a smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 am

Ren met Ezrion's hand with his own and shook happily. "You've got some massive spiritual pressure behind you..." The male didn't bother showing that his legs were actually shaking slightly, both in combination of fear and pressure on his body. His face remained impassive however as he looked his previous foe in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 am

Ezrion released Renzenku's hand. "Thank you, though I can;t say the same, seeing as how I can't sense yours..." He shrugged, finally regaining composure. He stood, now of his own power, not through forcing himself. He smiled through the pain he was still feeling and asked a simple question. "So how long have you been here exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 am

"I've been here for only a few days, maximum. Yourself?" Renzenku released at the same time Ezrion released and took a step back. "I'm going to show you something, but you're going to have to promise to not tell anyone else." The Vizard spoke it smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:47 am

Ezrion nodded. "A couple weeks, maybe." when Ren said he wanted to show Ezrion something he stepped back. "What exactly do you plan on showing me? Pardon my suspicions, but I'm like that around new people, especially after they whoop my ass...."
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:52 am

Ren smirked and lifted his right hand to his faceplate, gripping it upside down with his finger; unnecessary but cooler looking. "Oh, this'll whoop your ass. Just, not in the sense your thinking." Lifting the mask the males spiritual pressure was suddenly released in one massive intense wave. The pressure was massive and rocks around the male began to lift up and then get pulverized to dust in his direct vicinity. Being that Ezrion was directly before him, and he was weaker in a sense it would probably effect him. Badly.

For only a split second did he allow his spiritual pressure to run rampant before closing his mask once more with a nod of his head; sealing the pressure once more.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:00 am

As Ren began to remove his faceplate Ezrion's brow creased. When he felt the sudden surge in spirit pressure he dropped to one knee, eyes wide in shock, his body feeling once again compressed, though this time it was much worse. He felt his bones cracking, though none of them broke, before Ren once again donning his faceplate.

Ezrion returned to his feet, a little shakily, nearly falling down again, and shook his head. "Well damn. That was unexpected...." He smirked again as he felt a random spasm course up his left leg.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 am

At the remark his new friend made Renzenku smirked mischievously. "Unexpected is precisely my goal. No one expects it. So it's an immensely useful tool in battle. When I need it." The Vizard smirked and waved away the genius behind it and looked back to Ezrion. Yawning as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 am

Ezrion nodded. "I could see how that would be useful." He agreed, rubbing his sore limb. He once again looked over himself. He shook his head. "A sorry excuse for a Vizard I am... Well live and learn..." He shrugged and sighed, plopping himself onto the ground. He sighed once again as weight was taken off of his leg and he leaned back on his hands looking up at Ren. "Sorry about jumping to conclusions earlier, though you attacked me first... whatever, let;s just let bygones be bygones."
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 am

Ren smiled and shrugged. "I simply reacted. What would you do if you saw some guy approach you, hand on his sword with a sneer on his face-with the spiritual pressure of someone above captain level? The first thing I thought of was "restrain"." The Vizard smirked and watched as Ezrion sat down, he himself sitting across from him.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:26 am

Ezrion nodded. "When you say it like that it does sound reasonable. I did come at you looking like I planned on kicking your ass didn't I?' he asked, an amused chuckle escaping him, right before another spasm inflicted him. He grabbed at his leg, hissing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:30 am

Ren laughed lightly, the near permanent smile etched onto his face, "That didn't exactly work did it? You kicking my ass that is." The Vizard continued laughing until he saw his new friend undergo another spasm and let his laugh petter out. "What's wrong with your leg?" Renzenku payed it some more attention before he looked up into the brightly lit sky.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Ezrion smirked. "Probably when you released your spiritual pressure, something in my leg was injured. It's no big deal, I've gone through worse." He shrugged, trying to smile, though to wasn't very convincing, as another spasm rippled through his leg. His smirk turned into a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Renzenku smirked, and simply nodded, looking up into the sky through the clear faceplate would look odd to anyone, but to Ren all he could see was the sky. Simply put in Ren's mind the way he viewed the world was normal, but other people had always viewed him odd. "That's...Surprising..."

((Alright, sorry for the itty bitty post of bad quality))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)   Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Fear For The First Time (Ezrion)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next