Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Ezrion's Bankai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Link to your character profile: Ezrion Alexander

~Bankai Abilities~ (Only captain level vizards may have bankai, even then only 2 moderate power abilites or 1 powerful ability. These abilites should be attacks with minimal duration if not no duration)

Name of abilty/technique: Fears of the Damned
Description: All of the fears of everyone who has died in the presence of Ezrion is summoned forth into one blast. This blast is approximately ten meters tall, and five meters wide, and takes the form of a giant purple-flaming skull that moves at about 20 meters a second. Upon connection the opponent is knocked back and suddenly imbued with all of the fears of the dead that once walked the earth. Usually this causes near insanity and immense difficulty in operating properly. Asides knocking them back it causes very little physical harm. These fears last depending on the rank of the person used against. If they are below lieutenant level they last for twelve posts, a Lieutenant, ten, and captain eight.
Duration: N/A
Cool Down: 10 posts
Preparation: N/A

Name of abilty/technique: Weapon spawning
Description: Ezrion's Zanpakuto creates any other type of weapon off of itself, that is then launched at an opponent. It can, at max, create five per use, up to three uses per post, for a max of fifteen weapons created per post. These weapons are the exact same density and durability of a Zanpakuto. These weapons can also be wielded by Ezrion, but only last for five posts before they shatter.
Duration: N/A, each individual weapon lats for five posts
Cool Down: 4posts
Preparation: 4posts

**************************************************************************************************************
(Note to staff: (do not touch this part please it is for staff only)

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU EDIT THE MASK DURATION TO THE FOLLOWING

For a lieutenant:
Duration: 8 posts per battle

For a Captain:
Duration 11 posts per battle

AND PLEASE ENSURE YOU EDIT THE KIDO PART OF THE APP TO THE FOLLOWING

Kido: Cannot use Hado or Bakudo over the level of 40.

Last edited by Ezrion on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Blade of Alpha and Omega
Description: Ezrion creates a blade made out of both his and all the people within the radius of 20 meters of him, fears. Neither of them can sense their fears so long as the blade is out. This blade is longer the more fears the opponent and Ezrion have, but also remains to have the same balance and weight to Ezrion, meaning it will always operate exactly as a katana and never any more. Effectively meaning that the more fears someone has, the longer the blade seems to be. This blade is more durable then titanium, and is sharper than obsidian glass. To any of the people who had their fears temporarily removed the blade will ALSO have the weight and balance as a katana, meaning to block the sword when it is very long is no different than blocking it when it is short. However, if someone wasn’t effected the sword would be just as it seems if it’s longer or shorter. The sword may only last 5 posts. At the end of the five posts the blade will leave Ezrion's hand and stab into the ground. At which point both Ezrion’s and the other victims fears become real and begin to plague the people respective. The only way anyone may overcome these fears is either by changing themselves in some way to no longer feel fear towards them. Or teaming up with the very people they were either fighting, or aiding, to fight each others fears. These fears could be a various degree of fighting capability; every now and then there is a fear that can actually fight with extensive skill, but the majority of them cause intense mental pains and discomfort and are almost entirely a mental attack. Once you defeat the fears, they go back to their respective people, and effect them once more.
Duration: 5 posts for the blade, 3 for the fear attack
Cool Down: 10 posts

This is an ability that i think is going to be hard to use properly. Who defines how much fear there is in the area? there is alot of speculation to be had in the use of this ability therefore i dont think it will work properly. Consider changing it or replacing it.

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Suffering Stability
Description: For all the fears of the people around him Ezrion will slowly heal, regenerating from various forms of wounds, able to heal small cuts instantly, as well as minor poisons, and other such minor ailments. the more someone fears the faster Ezrion heals, max speed being able to regenerate a limb within five posts. So long as someone around him feels any form of fear, including a fear of him, which his shikai ability creates, he does not feel any fatigue, he doesn't tire, and he can withstand most form of injury easily.
Duration: 15 posts
Cool Down: 15 posts
Once again....who decides how much fear is in the area? But the major problem with this is the fact it is not an attack with a minimal duration. As stated in teh template area these techniques must have minimal to no duration. This is for set reasons and i dont feel i should have to list them here, maybe consider replacing it with an attack that has no duration or something.

sincerely,
Lightning/orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 am

Replaced both abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 am

for the first ability:

Quote :
These fears stay with the person until the end of the topic.

Such a strong mental effect should have a limit of effect (time the effect lasts)

Quote :
Description: Ezrion's Zanpakuto creates any other type of weapon off of itself, that is then launched at an opponent. It can, at max, create five per use, up to three uses per post, for a max of fifteen weapons created per post. These weapons are the exact same density and durability of a Zanpakuto. These weapons can also be wielded by Ezrion, but only last for five posts before they shatter.
Duration: N/A, each individual weapon lats for five posts
Cool Down: N/A

what do you mean 5 per use? and three uses per post? this doesnt make sense. Also they should not be as strong as a zan that is a bit much. I cant rule on the ability overall until i know what you mean by USE?
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 am

lasts for 8 posts before they slowly vanish over the course of the ninth post.

I mean each time he creates weapons he can create up to five. Three uses per post means he can create three separate batches of weapons in a single post. About half as durable as a Zan?
Back to top Go down
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

Ezrion wrote:

I think that 15 per post is a bit much, He could use small projectile like objects to throw at his opponents, then be able to produce a weapon that he can fight with. I dunno, it just seems a waste him just tossing 15 weapons around per post, right?
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 am

It's not really a waste, and I can't let go of my own Zanpakuto. Maybe change it to 5 swings and 3 copies a swing, this way it allows for more manouverability and favourability.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Woah O.O i am so confused right now it isn't funny....of course that could be coz it's 2am xD

what do you mean by swings and copies per swing? >.> O.o
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 am

Swings meaning swings of the sword, and copies per swing being the amount of weapons that can be created with each swing.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:26 am

*is still lost* leaves it to hiyro..
Back to top Go down
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 am

I think that since Lightning is having issues with understanding it, maybe some others will as well. Would you care to go into a little more detail, just to clarify some things, like how he uses all those weapons and how durable they are and such.

PM me if you have anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:32 am

This ability allows me to create up to fifteen extra weapons off of my blade, these extra weapons are launched off of the blade at an opponent. They come in three rounds, one for each swing of his sword. For every swing five weapons are created, any type he wants. These weapons are approximately half as durable as a Zanpakuto. He is capable of catching and using on of these weapons in his off hand to combat with, though they only last for five posts each.

Anything else I may have left out?
Back to top Go down
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:41 am

^^ thats a lot better! I like it!

1/3
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 pm

2 / 3
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Wait, why is there no duration or cooldown? How many posts can do this for and how long is the cooldown before he can do so once more?
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

I was wanting to have it as a permanent ability while in bankai, but if it requires duration and cooldown, I will gladly add them.

Duration: four posts
Cooldown: four posts
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Well the only other thing i think need adding in is that the effect of the first ability would depend on the targets power level ^^
Back to top Go down
Ezrion

Ezrion

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 am

Added in, and edited slightly to accommodate.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

3/3

this topic has been locked and moved to the archieve and the bankai added to your character app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ezrion's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezrion's Bankai   Ezrion's Bankai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezrion's Bankai
Page 1 of 1