Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saki

Saki

Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Empty
PostSubject: Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE   Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 am

Shinigami Application

~Basic~

Name: Sakura Nightray
Alias/Nickname:Saki
Actual Age:180
Physical Age: 18 to 20
Division: 8th
~Appearance~

Height:168cm
Weight:45kilos
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color/Style:long red/brown hair
Complexion: fare
Any distinguishing features:She has five tattoos, one on the back of her neck that is a moon, she has two small stars just under her thumb on her left wrist and there are two more small stars on her ankle on her right foot.. She also has two scares, one is on the left side of her neck and the other is across her waist.
Spoiler:

~Personality~

Personality: A clam and shy girl, but once you get to know her better, she becomes fun and bubbly. It is very hard to anger but if you did, and then you will know. Once she is angry you meet her dark side. She is also a bit clumsy at times and can tip over her own feet or miss a step on a stair case, whenever she does this she would just smile or laugh, she doesn’t like people worrying about her too much. She has learnt to overcome her clumsiness but is still a bit clumsy. She tries her best to hide her sadness or worry from people, she always like them to think that she is fine and whenever she is sick she will always try her best to be able to be normal, she doesn’t want to be beaten by the cold or flu. She has a habit of asking random questions in an acquired silence. Most of the time you will find her reading or drawing in her free time. She is a deep sleeper and it is hard to wake her up once she has fallen asleep. She learns to sleep through most things. If she is woken up she will still act tied and a bit forgetful, but that only lastd for a few minutes, then she is back to her normal self.

But before she died she acted much more diffrently,she was more formal then she is now. She changed that when she ran away, it was one of her dreaams to be free. And that is how Sakura came to be the way she is now.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Quirks:
Dislikes: Sea food, those how harm other and those who annoy her.

History:
Life before death: Sakura grew up in a large house hold, she had five siblings and was the oldest out of all of them. She started to see ghosts and hollows at the age of fourteen, when her brother died. Sakura had to act like a role model for her younger sisters and was engaged to a person she had never met. As the time came near for her to marry Sakura ran away and changed her name to Saki Nightray. Her original last name was Shio. She was fine living by herself as a fifteen year old, but on her sixteenth birthday she was murdered.

Life after death: Sakura found herself in the Soul Society, She kept the last name Nightray and kept Saki as her nickname. She explored every town there before finding herself in front of the Shinigami Academy. Sakura thought it would be fu to enroll herself there. She slowly worked her way up each class. She became a master at using Hado 32. Okasen and Bakudo 26. Kyokko. He also learnt how to use flash step, but was average at using it. After a few years she graduated from the academy and joined the 8th squad with one of her closet friends she made at the acdamey.

Life in squad 8: At first she was worried about joining a squad, she was scared that she wouldn't fit in or was too week, but she overcame that fear. Sakura trained long and hard to gain Shikai, but only achieved it on one of her missions on the world of the living when defeating a hollow, but was knock out, a few days later she woke up and found herself in the 4th squad sick bay. It was only a year later that she was seated; she was given the 10th seat. Slowly she worked her way up to become a 5th seated officer. Then she got another mission in the world of the living to hunt a hollow who was on a killing spree. After finishing off that mission Sakura did not go on any more missions to the world of the living, she spent most of her time running errands and training. She trained because she was scared, scared of the Phenomenon, if she had to ever go on a mission and be caught in it, she wanted to be able to defend herself and the team. One of the reasions why she feared the Phenomenon was because she lost one of her closest friends in it and she didn't want that to happen again. It was only a few days ago that she was promoted to lieutenant.

When she first heard that she will be a lieutenant she was shocked at first,. She could of think of many other people that were better suited for the job, but then again she was always a negative about herself, if it came to an exam she would always think she would fail, but this was like a bomb shell for her. She accepted the offer, not quite sure on what else to do. After a few minutes when she realized exactly what had just happened and gotten over the shoke she was excited, this was a huge step for her and she knew deep down, that somehow she can make it. All she had to do was think positive. After that day she started to think positive. On her first day off being a lieutenant she thought she would be late and give everyone a bad impression of herself, but wasn't it turned out that the clock was wrong. She succeed on her first day of being a lieutenant. She knew that the reason she was picked was because of the Phenomenon, since the former lieutenant went missing. She hopes to make her squad proud and help them get through this dark time.

Her thoughts on the Phenomenon: The Phenonmen is one of the things she fears the most. She lost a good friend and so many skilled shinigami as well. She tries her best to show no fear or worry when ever it is mantioned, but deep down it hurts. The friend she lost was named Sara (<----Comes up with a random name). She enrolled in the Acdamey with her and they both joined the 8th squad. Sara was her best friends, no they were more like sisters.. When saura heard that sara would be going on a mission she was worried, she waited for the returin for Sara and everyone in her team to come back, but they didn't. That was the first time she showed her true emotions, she locked herself up in her house for a week before coming back. Some of the other shinigami returned, but Sara didn't. Sakura hoped that one day she will find her friend again, and help stop this Phenomenon.
~Zanpakuto Information~

Blade Name: Amarante
Sealed Blade appearance: Amarante has a blade made from silver that is about a meter long, with a white handle that is fifteen centimeters long. Its total weight is half a kilo.
Zanpaktou spirit: Amarante is an Arctic fox with vine on her, the vines have small white flowers.
Inner world (tell us about your characters inner world)

~Shikai Information~

Release Phrase:"Amarante, the never fading flower."
Released blade appearance: The silver blade is replaced with a vine that has a diameter of eight center meters. It has no really length, since it can change its length. It also has small white flowers on them, each petal on the flower is a rotating blade and each flower has five blades/petals. The flowers are 30 centimeters apart from each other. the most commen way she uses it is like a whip.

~Shikai Techniques/Abilities~
Name of ability/technique: Bladed flowers.
Description: The flowers on the vine are relied and are aimed at their target, each flowers will travel in a different direction to the target. The amount of flowers per attack in 7.
Duration: one post
Cool Down:three post
Preparation: not very long, all that Sakura need to do is think of her target and plan estimate which way her target will move to doge the attack so she knows which direction would be the best way to realize them from.

Name of ability/technique:
Description:
Duration:
Cool Down:
Preparation:

~Bankai~(Captains only) (no more than 3 abilities)

Bankai Appearance/spirit manifestation:

~Bankai Techniques/Abilities~

Name:
Description:
Duration:
Cool Down:
Preparation:

Name of abilty/technique:
Description:
Duration:
Cool Down:
Preparation:

~Other Techniques~
Swordsmanship: Intermediate
Shunpo: Basic
Hand to hand: Intermediate
Kido:. Advanced
Others

~Other Information~
~Rp Sample~
Sakura yawned as she rolled over in her bed, she looked at the clock that was in her room before she went back to sleep, suddenly her eyes flew open. I'm late!!! She quickly got up and got dresses. My first day as a lieutenant and I' m going to be late! What are they going to think of me! She grabbed an apple before running out of the house. She looked at the pathway that lead to the trying grounds and then looked at the shortcut. The shortcut consisted of jumping over lots and lots of bushes and one creek. She sighed as she took the shortcut and started to jump over the bushes. She stopped as she looked at the creek, it was wider then she remembered, she used flash step to get over it, not taking the risk of getting wet. She could see the training grounds not that far away, but know one was there. When she reached it she looked around. she looked down at the ground depressed. I must be so late that they left.. She looked up when she heard people talking. At lest I’m not the only person late.

"Hey Sakura, you're early for once." The shinigami smiled.
I’m not late. She let out a sigh of relief, “Actual I thought I was late turned out my clock was wrong.” She smiled while rubbing the back of her neck.

A few minutes later the rest of the squad came.

Last edited by Saki on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:55 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE   Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm

DONE =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE   Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi,

Quote :
Released blade appearance: The silver blade is replaced with a vine that has a diemeter o feight centermeters. It has no really leangh, since it can shange its lenght. It also has small white flowers on them, each petal on the flower is a rotating blade and each flower has five blades/petals.

Ummm this is confusing, could you explain better? I get the blade is 8inches wide but there needs to be a length so we know how many blades/flowers we are talking about.

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Bladed flowers.
Description: The flowers on the vine are reliced and are amied at there target, each flowers will travel in a diffntent dicrection to the target. The amount of flowers per attack in 20
Duration: five posts
Cool Down:two posts
Preparation: not very long, all that Sakura need to do is think of her target and plan estimate which way her target will move to doge the attack so she nkows which direction would be the best way to realise them from.
Now the way you word this makes it sound as though the flowers are sent towards their target as an attack that would be all of it. But the duration makes it seem like the flowers hover and continue to attack? Could you clear this up for me so i know what i am looking at ^^

also some more history as you are being lieutenant.

Once these are done i will re-read the app ^^
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE   Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Bladed flowers.
Description: The flowers on the vine are reliced and are amied at there target, each flowers will travel in a diffntent dicrection to the target. The amount of flowers per attack in 7.
Duration: one post
Cool Down:one post
Preparation: not very long, all that Sakura need to do is think of her target and plan estimate which way her target will move to doge the attack so she nkows which direction would be the best way to realise them from.

Please increase the cooldown to at least 3 posts and so you know you dont have to have the whip attacks as a technique. Just add that she can use it like a whip in the released description. ^^ that allows you one more technique.

Also i know i am being a pain but to be fair to everyone i will need some more personality and history as she is lieutenant. >.<

now referring the history:
Quote :
when she first heard that she will be a lieutenat she was shocked at first,. She could of think of many other people that were better suited for the job, but then again she was always a negative about herself, if it came to an exam she would always think ske would fail, but this was like a bomb shell for her. She accepted the offer, not quite sure on what else to do. After a few minutes when she realised exsacly what had just happend and gotten over the shoke she was exsited, this was a huge step for her and she knew deep down, that somehow she can make it. All she had to do was think positive. After that day she started to think positive. On her first day off being a lieutenat she thought she would be late and give every one a bad impression of herself, but wasn't it turned out that the clock was wrong. She succeed on her first day of being a lieutenant.
Now this does not fit in with the plot tightly, she would have been made lieutenant due to the fact that the current lieutenant went missing in the Phenomenon. Please add this to it.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE   Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 am

I added it
I also added more history and a bit more personality
But I can't think of a second technique.
Also changed the pic, is that is okay?
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE   Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Well with the changes i say approved. If any other mods or admin see anything they think need fixing they may talk to you about it. For now you can see my beloved:

Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE   Sakura (Saki) Nightray   DONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura (Saki) Nightray DONE
Page 1 of 1