Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The blind man (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayate

Hayate

The blind man (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Hayate was out in Seireitei, which was quite odd for him, usually he would be finding himself quite busy... But somehow he had found that he had nothing at all to do today. So, a walk to pass the time seemed like an excellent idea. Slowly he began to move through the street infront of him, navigating purely by his keen reiatsu sensing abilities, teamed with his memory of the area he had walked so many times he could do it in his sleep.

Though of course people seemed to find this somewhat strange, those who knew him felt he was very capable, being third seat wasn't really a small achievement, Paticularly for someone who couldn't see. He never let it stop him though, another thing that anyone who knew him could vouch for. As he walked, he began to hope that he could run into someone to talk too...
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:34 am

Alaster found himself rather happy to be out of his barracks today, being the vice captain of the eleventh division was hard work. He was finally happy to not be worrying about his safety considering the fact he found himself the dummy in which either his captain or other squad members trained against. Today was a nice and clear day and the sun even shined it powerful yet calming light upon the seireitei. Alaster’s gaze seemed to be fixated on the beautiful blue sky and he lost track of where he was walking on occasion, bumping into several other shinigami from not paying much attention.

After about the third run in with a fellow shinigami Alaster deiced to keep his eyes forward so he could see where he was going but, to no avail Alaster found himself looking up at the sky again, with his hands resting on the back of his head. Alaster was about to walk into his fourth person but managed to look down on time to see someone walking right in front of him. The sudden appearance of the shinigami made the vice captain quickly sidestep the passing shinigami, slightly tapping against the person’s shoulder. Quickly Alaster looked at the person and was about to say something that would have made him sound like a complete ass but he realized the person was blind. “I’m sorry about that, I wasn’t watching where I was going. Are you okay?” he asked sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Hayate himself wasn't exactly paying attention, though he wasn't running into people.. yet. As he walked, he felt a tap on his shoulder from a passer-by, who to him seemed to be of about lieutenant level... though he could be wrong, that is what he would of guessed. He turned to the other shinigami, if his eyes had been uncovered they would probably be looking at one another. ”Of course.. sorry, I wasn't quite paying attention myself.” he said. Though, he had no idea why another shinigami would be walking around Seireitei today.. maybe he had the day off as well? No matter, he was in a mood for talking so that is exactly what he did.

”Might I ask why a lieutenant such as yourself isn't working on a fine day such as this?” he decided to put his skill in gauging others reiatsu to the test, to see if he got it right or not. He was also trying to prove that he wasn't useless because of his blindness, he noticed people seemed to like making his life to easy for his own liking. He held out his hand in front of himself, apparently being quite formal about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Alaster wasn’t quite thrown off by the accuracy of the young shinigami’s Reiatsu reading, after all it would probably explain why he wasn’t wandering around with any sort of walking stick or guide. Upon hearing his fellow shinigami’s question Alaster let out a small chuckle “well…to be honest, I took the day off. I just couldn’t keep myself from enjoying such a nice day.” Alaster then studied the shinigami from head to toe, he had a decent amount of Reiatsu emanating from him, perhaps he was in a squad? “what about you? What brings you out on such a day?” he asked. This wasn’t exactly how Alaster pictured his day but, this was still better than nothing and it was the perfect opportunity to socialize with someone other that the members of his squad.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm

”Lightning-Sama had nothing for me to do today, so, I took it off. Though really I still don't know what I should do...” he said, his handshake having gone rejected he let his hand fall back to his side, though he honestly didn't seem to mind. ”Anyway, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Hayate Tsukino, third seat of the sixth division.. you are?” he asks, deciding to move out of the main street slightly, as they were probably blocking the road for others who wanted to just pass through.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 pm

*Captain Lightning huh* Alaster thought as he listened to the shinigami speak.

Quote :
”Anyway, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Hayate Tsukino, third seat of the sixth division.. you are?

Alaster smiled he now had a name and a division, Alaster was quite impressed with himself, he figured the young shinigami was a seated officer but, determining the seat was another matter that Alaster didn’t care for. Instead he noticed Hayate move back a little and figured it was a good idea as well, before he responded. Once the two had moved out of the way of the main road Alaster finally responded with his name. “Well Hayate it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Alaster Sharpe.” there was no need to state position or rank considering Alaster had rudely done that without offering his name to his new acquaintance. There was a small pause, Alaster knew his brother was a captain as well but had done everything to avoid contact with him, he did wonder however it Hayate knew this or not, it was an issue Alaster liked to avoid all together.

“I got to admit, there isn’t much to do around here is there?” Alaster said jokingly. Perhaps the two could come up with something to keep them both entertained, but what would that something be?
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Hayate nodded to him, though it would seem like he was looking around.. or at least moving his head towards various spiritual pressures that somehow intrigued him. Though to anyone else it would seem as though there was nothing else there at all. ”Well, I guess.. I didn't really come out today with a plan. This was meant to just be a short walk and that was about all I thought about doing” he shrugged. Apparently, he didn't know much at all about this new acquaintance, as he didn't bring anything up. He wasn't normally one to learn things that didn't concern him. ”So what about you... have any plans today?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 am

Alaster laughed at Hayate’s question, it was a good one to considering Alaster himself had left his squad barracks with no true destination. “I cant quite say that I do. I just left my barracks with no intention on traveling to a specific place.” Alaster paused as he looked around for ideas. “I know, why don’t we just go for a walk? I’m pretty sure we’ll think of something to do along the way.”

Alaster turned his attention away from Hayate and focused on the main street, watching the small groups pass by. *sounds like a good idea to me* he thought as he waited for Hayate to think of something, maybe be he had a better idea than Alaster.

((sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 am

Sakura rested under a tree, her eyes were shut tight tring to ignor Amarante's comments. "Amarante, when I am givin a break I will accept it. So just enjoy the sunshine." She said to the small white fox with vines around it. Amarante sighed and sat beside her. Sakura smiled as she went back to humming a song she heard years ago while she was still in the academy with some of her friends. She sighed after a while feeling bored. Geez, sometimes she can be right. She smiled looking at her Zunpakuto, which Amarante reterned to after she gave up arguing. She tooh out an old sketch book, a feather and ink and started to sketch what she could see.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Hayate nodded, he understood what the man meant. He had come with no plans for himself after all... he decided to lead on, moving back to the middle of the street and along, trying to find something to do that wouldn't lead to them being bored for the duration of their well earned break. As he walked, he noticed another source of spiritual pressure... again, the level of a lieutenant.. he was starting to wonder if any division had anything to do today... so many people must be having a day off. Though he couldn't blame them, it was quite a beautiful day. He slowly moved closer to the girl who was apparently drawing, though he couldn't quite tell what she was doing he heard the delicate scratching of the quill on the paper, so he decided to make a guess. ”Greetings” He bowed with a grin, wondering what Alaster would make of the whole situation. ”You happen to be the second lieutenant I've found today who isn't on duty.. would you mind if I ask why?” he questioned, bowing slightly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 am

Alaster had started out following close behind Hayate but, quickly moved along side him and walked stride for stride with his fellow shinigami, until Hayate veered away from him and approached a female shinigami. Alaster looked over to see why Hayate had deviated from the road and his eyes eventually noticed the young female shinigami. Alaster made his way to Hayate’s side and gave the girl a polite bow “hello there.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Sakura was interupted fom her zone of thought. She looked at the page for a few seconds and then looked up at the two people, "Hi,' She she smiled and then went back to the drawing. "hm, whay am I here? Well I started early, finished what I was asked to do and got a small break." She answered. She looked at the two men infront of her, "And who may you two be? I can guess that one is a lieutenant and another is a high seated officer." She asked wondering who the two strangers were. She shut the book and placed in on the ground, not allowing them to look at her un-finished artwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The blind man (Open)   The blind man (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The blind man (Open)
Page 1 of 1