Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)

Go down 
+7
Akari
Ulquiorra schiffer
Tia Harribel
Renzenku
arakasi
Lyca Romanov
Orihime
11 posters

Would you like this new system implemented?
Yes
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Vote_lcap64%New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Vote_rcap
 64% [ 23 ]
No
New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Vote_lcap36%New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Vote_rcap
 36% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Empty
PostSubject: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi Everyone ^^,

Alright so we have been faced with the question; How do we keep Vizards from becoming more powerful than the other races without taking their Bankai away? Well i have come up with a solution, but i wont implement it unless a majority agrees.

POINT 1: Bankai would return for captain level vizards however it would be limited in power (nothing super dooper powerful) Also only 1 technique will be allowed.

POINT 2: There are two new rules that will ensure that Vizards cannot be considered overpowered compared to other races.
1. The mask and Bankai cannot be used at the same time (this prevents them from being doubled up on)
2. There will be a limit set on how many times a Vizard can use their bankai per battle. This number will be decided on for each character individually depending on the technique.

Now my question is should the system stay the way it is or would you all like this implemented?
I will leave this poll open for several days so be sure to vote now while you can ^^

sincerely,
Lightning/orihime

Last edited by Orihime on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyca Romanov

Lyca Romanov

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 pm

yes

though i think 1 tech is to restricting

the rest seems fair enough XD
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 pm

you do know that without their mask their reiryoku aint that much stronger than that of a normal captain so if you imply rule they cannot use bankai and mask at same time they should be able to have a bankai just like a normal captain
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Well, if they're an Ex-Captain they should definitely deserve to have their bankai.

While agree on the point of no mask+Bankai I have to disagree about the limitations on the Bankai's power.

Afterall, if they can't use their mask at the same time then they're just regular Captain Levels. So their Bankai should be able to be just as powerful. (Just considering the restriction of no Mask+Bankai)

The one technique...Well, would we be allowed to train at a later date for another tech? Because starting off with just one tech for Bankai sounds perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Training is of course allowed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Ichigo has always been using both bankai and the mask whenever he uses it, would that be wrong? i mean he aint that strong just in bankai...
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Ichiho is never a good example, for he has been diagnosed with maincharacter-itis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

It's not that they deserve or don't deserve their bankai. It's that upon death, the link between Zanpaktou and Shinigami is disrupted. How hard is that to understand? Really. How many more times am I going to have to bring this up? I believe that this is something close to almost 6 times now, and that's 5 too many. It was stated in the request board about why, and what was going on. If you looked at the Wiki for Bleach at all the Captain level Vizards, with the exception of Kensei, NONE OF THEM HAVE BANKAI. There is no explanation for Kensei having Bankai, but it's part of the Cannon plot line, therefore needs to be included. And Ichigo isn't even a damn Vizard in all technicality. He's a main character, which unfortunately gives him main character powers, as much as people like to bitch about it.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 pm

"None of the Captain level Vizards display the ability to use Bankai. Therefore it's impossible... Oh, except Kensei, but since it's not explained in detail why he can use it it can't be possible for any one else. Even though Kensei has no "main character powers" and is just a random character."

-.- That's what I get out of that. There's no good reason for the Captain Level Vizards to not have Bankai; it's just that they haven't shown the ability to use it in the Manga. Except Kensei, who has shown the ability to use Bankai. So, the fact that a Vizard HAS /shown/ the ability to use Bankai, and is one of the five Captain Level Vizards is totally irrelevant simply because no other Vizard has displayed the power?
Back to top Go down
Genkei Raiden

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:28 am

why not just make it like seguna etapa? so only the vaizards that deserve it get it, that way its semi fair, hell if you want, make another form for shinigami to make it normal, and equal. Its not that complicated. and all the vaizard captains had bankai, as they either have to kill the previous captain, and they all express kindness, I HIGHLY doubt that shinji and the rest didnt have bankai..
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am

Only one person can have segunda Etapa. That is Ulq. Though I do believe that they should have bankai, as a captian level vizard as shown teh ability to use it. Therefore, those that have bankai, can use it.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm

correct me if im wrong but isent one of the requirements for being a Captain to have Bankai kenpachi is an exception though but still
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am

Quote :
It's not that they deserve or don't deserve their bankai. It's that upon death, the link between Zanpaktou and Shinigami is disrupted. How hard is that to understand? Really. How many more times am I going to have to bring this up? I believe that this is something close to almost 6 times now, and that's 5 too many. It was stated in the request board about why, and what was going on. If you looked at the Wiki for Bleach at all the Captain level Vizards, with the exception of Kensei, NONE OF THEM HAVE BANKAI. There is no explanation for Kensei having Bankai, but it's part of the Cannon plot line, therefore needs to be included. And Ichigo isn't even a damn Vizard in all technicality. He's a main character, which unfortunately gives him main character powers, as much as people like to bitch about it.

Sorry, but... I would love to know where you get your information from. On the exact same site you have just stated, it DEFINATELY doesn't say they don't have Bankai. In fact, it CLEARLY says "* Bankai: Not Yet Revealed ". Now, you can't say that's the same for everyone, because Hiyori's says "*Bankai: Not Yet Achieved". You're wrong. As for the suggestion topic, where you said that the Vizard powers made their Bankai unfair / unusable - Try this instead: Bankai is the Final Release. They are, in general, massive and always powerful. Kisuke Urahara said his Bankai isn't suitable for training Sado. It could quite easily be more along the lines of "Using my Bankai here would cause my allies to suffer damages / would hurt my allies" more so than the Vizard power stopping them from using it. Some Bankai aren't suitable to be used around people, that's just the way it is. Biggest example of this is Shunsui, when he was told by Ukitake not to release his Bankai "Where others could see".

As for your first point, I have no idea what you're talking about... The only Vizards we've seen (Bar Ichigo) were all created using the Hogyoku. If they follow the rules which the Arrancar do, they are stronger if the Hogyoku is used. And these Vizard have been shown to not be the all powerful gods you are suggesting they are. I'm 100% sure that not one of the Vizard could defeat / overpower Yamamoto, or even Shunsui. Their power lies in POTENTIAL strength, not ACTUAL GARUNTEED GOD MODE. The only Vizard to show Garunteed god mode is Ichigo, and as yourself said, he has Maincharactersyndrome.

Want to know the best way to deal with it? Simple. Vizard abilities can only be gain IC (Cannot start as one). If you want to make it harder, make them start as a lowly seated officer and have to work their way up in power before hand too. Or just remove their ability to use KIDO instead. Because I kid you not, that is a very powerful tool. Kurohitsugi took down a Captain at 30% power. Are we going to put non-canon limits on this too because it's too *Potentially* devastating? Oh, and the most obvious thing to do: Only let Vizards use their mask for 'x' posts in a fight. It's not indefinite, and would encourage careful usage of the mask.

Final Statement: I'm not flaming, or at least trying not to. I just honestly dislike someone of high status on a forum to shout out false / non-proven information like it is fact. Everything I've said here has been pretty much stated in the Manga. The whole "Captain level Vizard without Bankai" is a stupid argument, because three Captains are still yet to reveal their Bankai and they are known to have it (Shunsui, Ukitake and Yamamoto). The best idea would be to add Mask uptime and once that's used up, the Vizard is vastly weakened to the point where they can no longer use Bankai anyway. Give them a temporary boost with a harsh requirement for overuse.

Sorry if I've caused offense.

Hiei
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 am

Although there seems to be some misunderstanding as to why we are limiting the bankai for vizards, i will take all these comments into consideration and while processing the results i will try to fit all comments in somehow. I might even make up a whole new on different to this one, if so it will be posted for voting too.

So off i go to think this over.

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)   New Vizard Bankai Rules  (please vote) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vizard Bankai Rules (please vote)
Page 1 of 1