Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want the new system implemented?
Yes
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Vote_lcap77%Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
No
Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Vote_lcap23%Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Empty
PostSubject: Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote   Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

New System for Vizards and Bankai

1. Only captain level Vizards will have Bankai, that is the way it is.

2. Bankai will be available to captain level vizards however only a maximum of 2 Bankai abilities will ever be allowed to be obtained.

3. These Bankai abilities must be of a moderate level with nothing extremely powerful being accepted.

4. The Vizard Mask cannot be worn at the same time as Bankai is active, there is no exceptions to this rule.

5. The Vizard Mask’s cool down will be increased for each member (with bankai), this is to balance the fact that they have both the mask and bankai.

6. Vizards will also not be allowed to use any kido over number 40, this means no Bakudo over 40 and no Hadou over 40. This is to balance the fact that they have both Mask and Bankai.

Important note: The former captain of the 5th division/kido corps vizard will be given the choice to either have bankai or full use of Kido.

O.k so this is the new system i have come up with after hearing everyone's comments. So now please vote on whether you want it implemented or not please ^^

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime

Last edited by Orihime on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

PostSubject: Re: Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote   Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 am

1. As it should be, agree.

2. An understandable limitation, if not only because VERY FEW Shinigami have more than one or two abilities anyway. It would make it more interesting for Shinigami against Vizard too, agree.

3. If they only have one, could it be an extremely powerful ability? Just to clear things up. If so, agree.

4. I disagree here, and i'll give my reasoning on number 5.

5. I also disagree here. The Vizard's mask shouldn't have an increased cooldown, it should have a lower duration, and can only be used for 'x' posts per topic. I can't remember by name, but one of the Vizard was told to take their mask off and save it for later. This suggests to me that once the duration is up, it's up for that day. As for the question 4, the reason I disagree is this: Vizard ARE a superior race to Shinigami when their power is at full swing, and it should apply. However, even if they are a superior race, that is only in potential. The mask + Bankai should be able to be used, but only for a very short amount of time. In fact, I suggest that using Bankai lowers your mask duration by three / four posts automatically. For example, if a Captain level Vizard has 7 posts of mask time, using Bankai would reduce it to four. That's effectively around 4-8 attacks, in which time if it runs out, they are screwed. If they've already used their mask, removed it, used Bankai and put it back on, their mask time continues from where it left off (Ex: If they have 5 posts remaining of mask time, they use Bankai, it reduces to 2). It would add a bit more challenge to the race as well, knowing when to use their mask to gain the maximum advantage.

6. Agree.

Important note: Kido Corps Captains have been shown not to wield a Zanpaktou (Atleast those we have seen). I like to think that it is because using a Zanpaktou requires more thought, and therefore weakens the Kido. As such, they chose to specialize in it. I think they should have full use of Kido and no Zanpaktou, personally, but that's just me. Agree.

Overall. I shall click the little agree botton.

p.s. I will probably be posting on most things the admins put up... It's what I do... So yeah... *Waves*

Hiei.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote   Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 pm

no by all means post ^^ i like it and will be carefully considering your ideas and thoughts rest assured on that ^^

Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote   Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 am

I didn't get as many responses this time as i would have liked but i still got something to review and think about i suppose. I will go away now and decide on the new system ^^ thanks for everyone's input.

Sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote   Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revised Bankai for Vizards (number 2) Please Vote
Page 1 of 1