Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Sara's grand entrance (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sara

Sara

Sara's grand entrance (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Sara Jane Swan stood outside the large warehouse, she had made it. Her ice blue eyes shone brightly as she scaned the bulding, it didn't look like much on the outside, but she knew not to judge things on what they looked like. The one thing she cared about right now was food, she had spent hours trying to find this place, she got lost afew times and was chaced be dogs once. She continued to walk towards it with her suitcase in her hand. Her long black hair tried up in a pony tail. "Hello.... anybody home?!" she said out loud, "you got yourself a new member." she was usre if anyone was there that they would hear her. She leened on her suitcases and waited. What if I am not welcomed? She shaked her head hoping that it wont happen. Any way I wounder what food they have? She smiled at the thought of food.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Akari felt a new precense inside the warehouse, where she was currently sleeping the day way. Yawning she would walk to see that it was a new comer... according to the new comer at least. She looked a little ruffled up, maybe a bad nights sleep. ”Hello! It's always nice to see some new faces” She said with a warm smile as she approached. ”Though... you have a lot of... stuff” she said, looking at the suitcases. She didn't bring anything at all when she first arrived here. ”Anyway, I'm Akari Sasaki, Former Captain of the 2nd division! Who are you? she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Sara looked at the girl, she must have woken her up, "oh, i'm glade that someone is home." she said as she wheeled her suitcase in, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Sara Jane Swan the old vice captian from squad four." She smiled and then scaned the room for food, "I've been searching for this place for ages and now I've found it. I can live here right?" She asked, "If not can I please stay here untill I find mu own place?" She asked. Her Ice blue eyes stop scanning the room and land on a bowl of fruit, "is that real?" she asked careful making sure it wasn't plasic, before grabbing a pice of fruit. she had finnal, well hoped she had found food.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Akari nodded, looking around slightly as she yawned again, she probably shouldn't go back to bed now... or she may never get up. ”I don't think the others will mind a few extra hands around the place” she said ”And a few more girls too, there aren't many of us” she said with a little grin. ”So tell me... how'd you become a vizard?” she asked, taking a seat and taking an apple from the bowl, they were real of course.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

"yay." sara smiled as jumped up in the air. she grabbed a pice of fruit and started to eat. "well I don't know how long go it was, but I could startered to feel diffrent,then after a few month it finnal kicked in, I was a vizard. At first I didn't know what to do. Should I fake my death or run away? But I couldn't bare to do that to my friends, but then I was saved. there was a mission on and I begged to go saying that someone from the fourth division should go incass someone gets badly hurt, at first I thought my plan wouldn't work, but it did. I was sent to go, but insead I ran off to the world of the living. There I desided to travel, I started to wounder what happened when they found out I was missing, it turned out that that something happened to them and they didn't remeber what and a couple of them went missing, So I had faked my death and was exploring...but it started to grow stronger." She said saidly, "The hollow within me, I had to find a way to stop it from overpowering me... so I took the first plan they had to Japan and here I am." She smiled, "not many girls hu, so how many of them are there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Akari looked at her, while taking a few bites out of the apple she was holding, apparently quite enjoying it. Her story was quite a bit different to hers, and it seemed quite a bit less traumatic. She decided there was no need to share her own for now, as she couldn't seem to tell it without all the detail.. that and Sara hadn't asked for it. ”Well, now there is five, including you and me.” she shrugged. ”Not that I mind of course, but it's nice to have others to talk to. she smiled and continued eating her apple.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Sara grabbed another apple, "cool," she smled, "I hope we can be friends, but you guys can help me right? I mean I still have a few more countries I wanted to go to before coming here." She asked, "I don't want the hollow to take over me. Anywayso what are the others like?" She asked cheerfully while woundering what her time her is going to be like. She sat onher suitcase and continued to eat, "Don't worry, next time I go out I'll buy more. I will help out as much as I can here since I'll be staying." She smiled, "So do you think being a vizard is a good thing or a bad one?" she had so many questions and didn't know where to start, but th first thing she wanted to know was can they help here, if not she might as well just leave.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Katsu was also in the warehouse. He was sitting somewhere up high behind some boxes. His eyes where closed as he listened to the two girls talking hearing only half of it. He was to lazy to get up and meet the new comer. Katsu had not really meet any of the other vizards. He had seen them around but didn't show him self much in the warehouse. He only came there to sleep and nothing else. If he was not asleep he was wandering around the town. Katsu sighed, they where really noisy. He was wide awake now so there was no point of trying to sleep some more. He crawled to the edge of the box he was sitting on and jumped to the ground. As he was on the ground he turned to the girls looking at them smiling weakly. 'hello....' was all he could get out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 pm

”Well.. I'm not really sure, I miss Seireitei. But I have met so many new people I can't decide what is better” Akari says with a shrug. Then she smiled, ”But of course we can be friends and I don't think any of us will mind helping you. They are good people.” she nodded, as Katsu decided to show up from his hiding place. She didn't know much about him other than his name, as he had been at the meeting. ”Good morning Katsu”
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 am

"Yay, thanks you so much." She smiled as she hugged Akari, knowing that they could help her. After she let go from her tight hug, she relised that there was another Vizard standing before her, "Hi I'm Sara Jane Swan former fourth division vice captian." She smiled, "It's nice to meet you." I wounder how many Vizards live here?
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:45 am

Katsu stared at the girl that greeted him, trying to remember what her name was. 'Good morning, Akari-chan' He said wile waving a his hand a little smiling warmly at her. He began to grin a little as the new girl introduced her self. 'i'm Katsu toyoma, former captain of the fourth division. nice to meet you' he told but soon went silence again. He had not ever seen this girl in the fourth division... Maybe he was already gone there when she became a vice captain.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Akari wasn't quite fast enough to refuse the hug, not that she minded, she hugged her back as she was thanked. ”Honestly it's not a problem” she said as the other two found they were of the same division... she hadn't met an old member of the 2nd divison yet, or she hadn't been paying attention. Akari went back to her fruit, picking out another apple from the bowl to continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 pm

"it is nice to meet, you to." Sara smiled, "Wow both of you are captian, yet I have never seen any of you in my whole life, I guess it show as much as I think I've been shinigami for a long time, I haven't. I hope I can learn alot from you two." Sara looked around, "um so where will I be staying, I just wan't to know where I can leave this?" She asked, since the suitcase was probaly in the way. Then she grabbed another apple from the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Katsu looked at the suitcase, wow she got a lot of stuff i tought she said something about running away.. oh well... He let out a sign thinking of wheter he should take a walk or stay inside the warehouse. He left the quietsion Sara asked for Akari to answer. When Katsu saw the bow of fruit his eyes wided a little getting hungry from the sight of it. He looked at Akari 'can i have one please....!' begging like a little child that was in a toys store.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Akari looked to Katsu curiously as he seemed to want an apple.. though he didn't really have to ask her like that. ”Sure” she gently threw him one while she looked back to Sara. ”Well I don't know how much room we have here, so you could share with me, I don't really come here to sleep all to often” she pointed to where she had come from before.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 pm

"Cool, thanks," sara smiled "i'll just go and drop this off there then." Sara grabbed the handle of her suitcase and walked towards the room. After about a minute she came back out, she had placed the suitcase in one of the corners in the room, "At lest that is out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Katsu catched the apple smiling to Akari. 'Thanks' he replied and leaned against the wall while he was taking a bite out of the apple. He watched the new girl walk away and not long after she came back without her suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:38 pm

”Well I hope you enjoy it here Sara, I do” the reason being was because it was a sort of home. And that was better than anything she could of asked for, that and the fact she had someone there she had found to care for, though that she wasn't going to go into further detail with.. though she did glance at her side to see the bandages on her side, clean ones now though, and not torn up pieces of cloth. Though it had healed quite well it still stung a little.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 pm

"Um, thanks. He um, what is with all the bandages, i hope you are not hurt?" She asked, the lest she could do was to have a look at the wounds to see if there was anything she could do to help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Wow, that was really short
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Katsu blinked just looking at the two girls. He also wondered why Akari had bandages. Had she been fighting? He decided to say nothing about it since Sara was already doing that. Katsu slowley stepped away from the two thinking it might be time for him to leave the two alone. There was not really anything for him to do here anyway. And being around girls was making him nervous. Especially when he had nothing to say... Slowly making his way to the door trying to just disappear without Sara and Akari noticing .
Back to top Go down
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Syuora had been walking around through the town for quite a while. Why you ask? He had heard from certain people that there were others like him. He wanted to see if this was true. He hoped they would welcome him, as he didn't have a place to go. Syuora carried a small bag, slung over his shoulder, along with his zanpakuto alongh is back. All Syuora wore was a white tank top, which revealed the numerous tattoos and scars along his arms and shoulders, and a pair of worned jeans with some red sneakers. He wished he had a better outfit. If he was in Soul Society, he would have dressed a lot nicer. Syuora entered a warehouse lot as he looked around. He placed a cigarette to his lips as he used his reiatsu on the end of his finger to light it. As it hung loosely from his lips, he walked up to a warehouse where he could sense some spiritual presence. Walking up to the entrance, he peeked his head in slowly as he walked inside, seeing three other people in the warehouse, two females, and one male. Syuora slowly approached him as he exhaled smoke, looking at the lot of them.

"Excuse me, but I was wondering if this is place is where the Vizards reside."

Syuora stood there as he waited for a response, hoping that this was the place.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 pm

Sara turned around to see someone else entre the room, Must be another vizard. HEr eyes suddenly were locked on the ciggie in his mouth, her whole life both in life and death she was told how bad they were and since she was once part of the fouth squad she knew that it was true. "Yes this is." She smiled as she walked up to him. She grabbed the ciggie from his mouth, dropped it on the floor and stepped on it, "Don't you know smoking is bad for you?" Her inner hollow started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Akari looked at her and blushed a little, she remembered exactly how she had got this wound and what had come about shortly after receiving it. ”Ezrion-Kun and I were sparring.. I wasn't paying attention” she said, trying to cover her embarassment about what neither of the others actually knew happened, though she noticed Katsu trying to escape, she wasn't a captain of the second division for no reason. Though, before she could question him another male would walk into the warehouse. She smiled warmly and waved, though she didn't need to inform him that this was indeed their residence. ”Welcome! Who might you be?” she asked, she couldn't remember seeing him in Seireitei when she had been there, maybe he was before her time, maybe even after. Or she had simply forgotten about him, it happened all the time.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Katsu was about to leave the room but stopped as he heard the voice of another new comer enter the warehouse. He turned around seeing it was indeed someone new. By what the guy said it was obvious he also was an vizard. Katsu watched Sara grab the cigarette from the new comers mouth telling him smoking was bad making Katsu smile a little. Katsu kept quiet waiting for the stranger to say his name.
Back to top Go down
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Syuora was noticed by the group as they turned to him. One of the women came over to him and deliberately took his cigarette out of his mouth and stomped it out. Syuora blinked, as the girl scolded him for doing it. Syuora lowered his head and sighed. It didn't matter anyway, since he had more. He then noticed the other woman waving at him, asking who he was. Syuora looked over at her with his amber eyes.

"My name is Syuora Sattoutaki, Former Captain of the Sixth Division.."

Syuora scratched his head as he felt nervous, as he didn't really know these people. He had seen them before, but since he had never attended a captain's meeting in the pass, he never knew them.

"I came here because I heard that this place was a sort of 'safe haven' for Vizards. I have no where to go, and I am wondering if you have any room for me here.."

Syuora stood there as he looked between them.

"If there is no more room then I'll be on my way."

Syuora brushed his blonde bangs out of his face as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara's grand entrance (open)   Sara's grand entrance (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara's grand entrance (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next