Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

Sebastian

Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Empty
PostSubject: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 am

A loud sigh broke the nearly defining silence that filled the air within the fifth division captain’s office. Sebastian looked at the thin stack of paper work that required his direct attention and picked up the first folder, and began to glance over it’s contents. The report inside contained information on a new kido he had his division members practicing, from what the first page had written on it, the results of the kido were living up to expectations. Sebastian nodded his head in approval and skipped to the last page to read the final comments from the officer and the signed the document off, before placing it in the upper drawer of his desk.

The rest of the reports were similar, the just required a brief look-over from the captain and a signature. With nothing left to do, the captain then began to think of what to do next, he decided to give his squad the day off, and didn’t feel like ruining their days just because his day wasn’t going to well, instead Sebastian got a brilliant idea, he began to send out hell butterflies to each of the divisions, the message was for any Shinigami willing to report to the fifth division barracks for a spar against the captain.

Now with the butterflies sent on their ways, Sebastian waited in the fifth divisions training grounds, it was an open grass field roughly the size of a football field. Sebastian stood at the center of the field and let the calm breeze play with the ends of his haori and his messy hair, now all that was left to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Soren laid down in the squad 13 barracks the air staying still a ray of light shone through the area giving a slight feeling that everything was still in fact he could see the dust particles floating in the air where the light shone through he was the only one in the barracks his zanpaktou laid beside him and he looked over at it he had been training for the last couple of days but today he felt like he couldn't get anywhere by just training with dummies he needed some beyond his level of expertise to battle that was when he spied the hel butterfly sent by the fifth division captain for all or any takers to come a have a friendly spar with him.

Soren thought to himself Hmm what were the chances of this happening Fennikusu I hope your ready because we have to do this to become stronger or all of those I couldn't protect. Getting up from his place he grabbed Fennikusu and cracked his neck walking towards the the fifth division training ground not going to feel any regrets about how his body would feel later one thing had been set on his mind and the was to get stronger.

When Soren reached the open area he saw the captain standing there and stepped out in from of him greeting him. Hello captain I am Soren Kiyomeru a lieutenant from the thirteenth division I saw your request to spar and I sir wish to spar with you to become a little bit stronger for a reason I hope you'll accept my challenge sir. Soren bowed to the captain showing respect understanding that he was also his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 am

Sebastian had been waiting patiently on the field for a while now, and he was beginning to worry that no one would show up to spar with him. Just when Sebastian was ready to call it a day, he hear the distinct sound of grass, giving way under ones footsteps. Sebastian looked up to see which of the shinigami were willing enough to show up. Sebastian arched a brow when he saw the young vice captain of the thirteenth division standing before him.

The captain gave Soren a slight smile, it was good to see that, he had come here with the intention on becoming stronger. Sebastian knew, that if any other shinigami would have joined, they wouldn’t have been as serious as Soren seemed to be. With a slight bow of acknowledgement, Sebastian looked the young shinigami in the eyes and spoke “it is a pleasure to meet you vice captain Kiyomeru. I am glad to see that someone got my message.” Sebastian paused for a moment as he studied Soren, he could see the ambition in his eyes “also, you don’t have to be so formal with me. You can call me Sebastian.”

The fifth division captain then pulled his zanpakutou from it’s sheath, it’s golden accents glimmered in the light, the rubies that adorned the guard seemed ablaze, and the slight tint of blue in the blade seemed to radiate. Once more the captain smiled, he was ready to have some fun, or at least that’s what training was to Sebastian, a means to have fun, but at the same time, for Soren’s sake, he would take this as serious as possible. Someone’s devotion to become stronger was a thing to not be taken lightly. With a bow Sebastian waved the young vice captain on “whenever your ready.”
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 am

Soren smiled at the captain noticing how odd his zanpaktou looked and he sighed cracking his neck speaking softly and respectfully his the captain. Alright...and my zanpaktou isn't quite as fancy as yours is but he's my partner and that is all that matters....right Fennikusu? Soren said drawing out his zanpaktou which was like the hilt and the scabbard pure white he twirled it for a second and brought it too a stop the white zanpaktou glowed the gleam of the sun shining off it the cross shaped guard that seemed narrowed at the end but towards the middle expanded not drastically though it seemed to have a inner glow surrounding the blade. Soren sighed it was his moved all depended on how he got it started first he thought about what he wanted to do he could flash step and approach him from the back or attack from one of his side or perhaps employ a kidou although if he did he wouldn't know how strong it would be since he would not use the incantation nor was he that good at kidou he wasn't bad but swordplay and speed were his strongest points.

Soren thought labout it sighed this was a sparring match he wasn't going to do anything deadly how about working on his swordplay and speed for right now? Soren gathered his thoughts and shunpoed toward the captain appearing in front of the cpatain no time brought his zanpaktou up in a powerful strike oping the captain would not let himself be hit but he had to be serious he was taking this fight into air somewhere where it was too bad for him to be preparing himself for the captains onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 am

The fifth division watched Soren closely, how would he open things up, would he just jump right into things with a quick strike or would he keep things ranged. Sebastian’s mind was clicking away at the possibilities, just as Soren made his move. When the young vice captain appeared before him, Sebastian quickly jumped backwards, it seemed that this young shinigami was a lot faster then Sebastian thought. As the blade came up for the strike, it met the very edge of the captain’s haori, putting a nice cut in it.

As soon as Sebastian’s feet touched the ground, he threw his hand forward and fired a red orb of spiritual energy from his palm. Sebastian was going to utilize his stronger points, since he was the captain of the fifth division and the Kido corps, Sebastian was at his peak when it came to using kido, there was no need for an incantation or number if the Kido spell was low enough.

After firing the Shakkaho, Sebastian flash stepped to the left of Soren and attempted to use a Hainawa
To prevent Soren from moving, already only a few seconds into the actual spar, and Sebastian had forgotten to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 am

Soren watch closely as the flaming ball came toward him his eyes however cut over to the captain beside him he didn't have much time to think he knew the fifth division captain was also leader of the kido corps and that the point he was weakest in the captain excelled at but he did notice the cut in his haroi meaning that Soren had one thing one equal level or excelled at that this captain did not and he was going to have to use everything he had in order to fulfill the captains expectations. Now was the time for action Soren shunpoed back dodging the second kido as for the Shakkaho that was on coming he placed his hands and yelled the kidou's name perhaps if he could return the same kidou with enough power in the opposite direction he could make it explode and prevent more serious damage from coming. Shakkaho! Gathering his reiryoku at the center of his palm he forced it into a red ball and fired it out at the on coming kido now turning his attention to the captain.

Coming up with a idea it might cost him but it could provide him witha small opening if it worked out but he wasn't too fond of using hand to hand. Soren began by gathering his speed and shunpoed around the captain not want to seem cocky but looking for a open window he decided to take a attack from the side shunpoing back and creating space as he gathered his speed once again but before hitting the captain he jumped into the twisting his body bringing his leg above his head and coming at a diagonal impact point across the captain left side right around the side of the neck to the top of his shoulders would be the power would be enough to knock him over creating that opening.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 am

Sebastian watched as the young vice captain quickly countered his opening attacks. *not bad* he thought as his eyes focused on Soren. The fifth division captain wasn’t sure if Soren had seen the cut in the haori or not, but Sebastian now knew that the vice captain would most likely try to utilize his speed for the rest of the fight. The captain tried not to let a smirk appear on his face, and did his best to conceal his excitement, he was beginning to loosen up and was ready to have some fun.

The brown eyes of the captain seemed locked onto the young vice captain, he didn’t want to let the kid out of his sight. The spar had just started and the battle tested Captain wondered it he should take away Soren’s only strong point, by raising his speed, but instead opted for a simple counter. As the vice captain launched into the air, the captain was slightly thrown off, just what did Soren have planned? The Sebastian saw Soren’s leg extend, he quickly crouched down to give himself enough time to react, as his body lowered, the captain threw his right hand up to block the downwards kick. When Soren’s heel connected with Sebastian’s palm, he bent his elbow slightly to alleviate some of the impact.

Sebastian quickly dropped his sword from his right hand, and once again pointed his right palm at Soren. Another red orb formed quickly and fired from Sebastian’s free hand, the power behind the small blast was relatively weak considering this was only supposed to be a spar.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 am

Soren saw the captain duck down and place his right arm to counter the kick great now Soren was wide open for a attack he could either bback off and release his zanpaktou which would show that he would have to rely on his zanpaktou's powers more then his own skill and maybe he wasn't read y for having his zanpaktou despite all the years he had spent training to not become a burden. He wasn't going to let that happen Soren smiled hearing a opening as the zanpaktou clanged against the ground Soren's muscles reacting and him not caring what happened to his body as his zanpaktou went to strike at the captains side a blind swing something a new lower class Shinigami would do but he wanted to press on the offensive there was plenty of time for defense later.

Soren flew back as the kido hit him in the chest at least he was smart enough to raise his reiastu to lessen the damage landing on his feet and holding his stomach he looked at some of his uniform was burned but that didn't matter to him as he sttod back up and got in a defensive position. Well captain I have to admit I am not liking the outcome of this fight based on our physical capabilities I know yours exceed mine and that you're holding your speed back that doesn't mean I won't try I have a duty to fulfill when I promised to get stronger for Yoake and squad 13 I promised to protect them as well.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 am

The captain seemed to be impressed with the young shinigami, he had used a tactic that most of the newer shinigami would have done in this situation, but I was also effective, as Sebastian had forgotten about his exposed side. With little time to react, the captain brought his arm down and leaned slightly away from the sword swing, luckily for the captain, the swing was from an odd angle, and he was able to lean far enough on time, to avoid a fatal blow to his side, or his arm. When Soren jumped back, Sebastian took the time to examine his left arm, there was a decent cut on his upper forearm.

Sebastian gave a feint smile at the sign of the blood, and then reached down to pick up his sword. The second his hand came in contact with the blade, he heard Gabriel’s voice speak to him (you should have never put me down.) came the sarcastic voice of the spirit. Much to his dismay, Sebastian agreed with his zanpakutou, it was a dumb move, and would have to be avoided in further confrontations.

Upon hearing Soren’s words, Sebastian smiled and then lowered his head. “if you truly wish to become stronger, then you shouldn’t ignore the presence of your zanpakutou. You will never win with just your own abilities. Though I must admit, your quite the opponent.” Sebastian looked back up “lets really get things going.” he said with a smirk before raising his hand and pointing his index finger at the vice captain. It was all a trick, Sebastian hoped that he got Soren thinking of blocking a kido, and then in the blink of an eye, the captain shunpo’d to a the left of Soren and swung his sword in a downward diagonal slash.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 am

Soren listened to the captain and Soren was going to admit he was right he couldn't do this alone he had to have Fennikusu's help. Also hearing he was quite the opponent made Soren feel rather good inside so just maybe he had improved a little bit since that time but now was the time for battle the captain stating the fight was just beginning and he was right Soren wouldn't let this go without giving it his all. Soren raised his zanpaktou up and he pointed at the captain however he saw the captain pointing back at him was it kido or just a distraction? Noticing the captain vanishing into a flash step his eyes widened as his body reacted out of instinct turning around to see a sword coming down and placing his zanpaktou in the way.

The captain strength was more then enough to tire Soren out in no time he had slid back a inch or so it surprised him that was when he heard a voice in his head Soren he was right stop doing this on your own it's time Soren stop thinking you're a burden together we can accomplish what seems to be impossible. Soren smiled and gritted his teeth. Stupid bird....Rise, Fennikusu. a small gleam moved through his zanpaktou as soren gathered his now heated reiastu on his right backside a wing of reiastu was forming as it did a layer of white flame bathed over it and a small piece spliting from that and looped around his arm and down his zanpaktouhe flared it bathing his zanpaktou fully in the white flames showing how intense the heat was as he pulled his sword through leaving a trail of flames behind.as he backed off his speed seemed to increase a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 am

The captain couldn’t help but smirk, Soren had blocked his attack just in time, and seemed to now be taking the captains advice. In a brilliant display, the vice captain’s zanpakutou flared up. It wasn’t until Soren backed off, that Sebastian got to see the full extent of the young shinigami’s shikai. The burning white wing, and flaming blade of his zanpakutou made Sebastian smile.

(wow, now that’s pretty impressive….don’t you think Sebastian?) game the voice of the zanpakutou spirit. Sebastian had to once again agree with Gabriel on this one, the sight that stood before him was impressive indeed. The captain the reluctantly looked down at his zanpakutou and wondered if he should do the same, though this was a spar for fun, for the captain, Soren on the other hand, was using this experience to get stronger. Now that the vice captain had released his zanpakutou, there was no telling, just what he had gained from it.

With a sigh, Sebastian opted to not release his zanpakutou quite yet. The captain would get a feel for his upgraded opponent first, and then make a determination. In the blink of an eye, Sebastian flash stepped to the right of Soren, and then disappeared again, only to reappear to the vice captain’s back. Sebastian raised a hand and once again fired once again, another Shakkaho at the boys back. These next few moments would be crucial in determining Sebastian’s strategy.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 am

Soren watched the captain as he begun to flash step Soren prepared himself for it he was thinking of a strategy any plan he could come up with would be shot down especially if he decided to use kido the time taken for that would be a little too much and he would be screwed on that end sensing the captain behind his back Soren quickly feel the need to place space between him and that captain Flash stepping back all his could think of was his next move.

(sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:07 am

To Sebastian’s disappointment, Soren didn’t really react to his attack, instead he took the easy way out and just flash stepped away. *he’s thinking way to much* thought the captain, as he quickly relocated the boy, he was going to have to force Soren to step up his game. Reluctantly Sebastian did not pursue Soren, instead he pointed his zanpakutou at the young shinigami and smirked. “shine your light of judgment upon them…..Gabriel.” with a brilliant flash, the once highly decorated broadsword, had not taken the form of a weapon made entirely of spiritual energy.

Since the vice captain had gone through the trouble of putting some space between them, a smile appeared on Sebastian’s face, as Gabriel changed forms, and now resembled a bow made entirely of spiritual energy. The captain leveled the bow quickly, and began to draw it back, as he pulled on the string, an arrow formed. With no warning Sebastian fired the arrow at Soren, and then had Gabriel revert back to its original shikai form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)   Show Me What Ya Got (open to one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Me What Ya Got (open to one)
Page 1 of 1