Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Wondering the streets (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 am

Sabrina nodded her head “mhmm, I just found that out recently myself.” she said as she took the last remaining bites of her sandwich, before turning her attention to her glass of iced tea. Sabrina just couldn’t wait to show off now, She was getting hyped up from the caffeine in the tea and was ready to release all that energy once they got to the Ice skating rink.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 am

Sora finished eating her salad, she held her drink in her hand, forgeting about the thin layer of ice on her palms, slowly a tin layer of ice started to appear, floating on the tea,"Wel I just finish this and when your ready you can show me this place." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Sabrina nodded, and finished off the last of her tea, at the same time the waitress came by the table and placed the check on the table. Sabrina quickly grabbed the check and looked it over. The young girl then pulled some money out of her pocket and placed it on the table.

She allowed Sora to do the same, after all, the girl said she would pay, but if she looked at how much Sabrina had placed on the table, it was enough to cover half of Sora’s mean as well as her own.

“When ever your ready, let me know.” as Sabrina said this, her attention shifted to the now floating piece of ice in Sora’s cup. “that wasn't there before…how’d you do that?” she said in a hushed tone pointing at the glass. Could it be that Sora had a special power also?

Last edited by Sabrina Flynn on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 am

Sora payed her half of the tab, "Eh?!" Sora looked at the glass, "Haha, geez I think they they gave me ice tea instead of cool tea." She laughed I have to be more careful using ice, she might just believe me Sora looked at the thin layer of ice on her drink. She poked it and allowed it to scatter inside the glass. She looked at it before finishing the drink off. "Ready."] She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Sabrina raised an eye brow, she would have questioned it further, knowing that the ice hadn’t been in the cup, prior to a few seconds ago. Sabrina would rather not go into detail, she was sure that if her theory was true, Sora would eventually say something about a special power, if she had one.

Once the two girls were all done with their lunch, Sabrina motioned for Sora to follow her, she headed to the main door, and held it open till Sora was out and then took the lead once more. This time the two were headed to an ice skating rink that Sabrina had discovered not to long ago. This was going to be fun, Sabrina could tell, she would finally be able to truly show off.

Along the way, Sabrina was quiet, her mind was occupied by a few feint, nearby spiritual pressures, she pushed them to the back of her head, and decided not to let her curiosity ruin her day.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 am

Sora walked out of the cafe and followed Sabrina. She didn't know if the girl belived her story or not, but even if she didn't belive her, she would never guess that Sora was ice. Sore looked around the streets, "does this town always seem so friendly?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:36 am

Sabrina nodded “believe it or not, but I have yet to run into any assholes. If you’ll pardon the expression.” the thought of the nearby presence was scratching at the back of her mind, why wouldn’t it just go away. The two girls were now only two blocks from the ice skating rink, and Sabrina wouldn’t wait to get there, maybe then she would be able to not think about anything supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 am

Sora laughed,"Wow thats a change, I think I might like this town." She smiled. Sora could see the Ice skating ring. She smiled knowing that she can finaly do what she is best at, even though she couldn't wear own skates. Who in their right ming would carry a pair of Ice skaes in their bag where ever they would go? she would just have to deal with wearing a pair that they had.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:56 am

The two girls finally reached the skating rink, and the presence that Sabrina had been feeling had finally faded. She opened the door for Sora and then followed close behind. Sabrina walked up to the rental counter, the man behind the counter gave Sabrina a friendly smile, and grabbed a pair of skates of the self behind him. Sabrina had been to the skating rink so many times, that the people there knew her. She took the skates and then pointed to Sora “she’s gonna need a pair to.” Sabrina then looked at Sora “come on, lets get out on the ice.” Sabrina was so excited to show off, that she almost didn’t bother waiting for Sora.

Sabrina rushed to a bench and threw her ice skates on and made her way onto the ice, surprisingly there wasn’t that many people skating today.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Sora put the sktes on and joined Sabrina on the ice, the cold air around her made her feel so much more relaxed, she smiled asshe skated arounf Sabrina, "So are you any good at this?" She asked, She wanted to manipulate the ice around her it was like it was calling her, but she ignored it. It had been so long since she had been around a large amount of ice.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 am

Sabrina chuckled at Sora’s question, she had no clue how good Sabrina was, but that was mainly because of her power. “I would like to think that I’m pretty skilled” she said with a smile as she kicked off the ice and began to skate around. It had been a while since Sabrina had actually shown off, mostly when she came to the rink, it was to meet guys, but this time she was going to be tapping into her memory for some tricks to pull off.

Sabrina had a smirk on her face, there were so many tricks that she had seen, and figuring out which one to pull off, seemed like a difficult task. The young girl kicked off the ice once more and began to circle the rink, she was building up speed, and once she thought she was moving fast enough, she launched into the air and pulled off a flawless triple axel, and stuck the landing. Sabrina then skated back to Sora with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:29 am

Sora looked at Sabrina imressed, she had never had lessions, but she had always felt connected to the ice, She shut her eyes as she skated across the ring, doing a few turns with her eyes shut, she could tell when she need to turn and which direction she was going with out using her hand for guidence. She started to speed up, almost to Ice speed. She smiled, she felt free, but then she remebered where she was. She stopped and sighed as she realiced what she had just done, before she was just being a show off, bet then she took things too far by going faster, she was glade that she didn't use her power to create more ice or edit the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:45 am

Sabrina smiled, as she watched Sora skate around the ring. It had been a while since Sabrina had a chance to actually tap into her memory and do something so harmless. The young girl smirked and then took off on the ice once more, this time she pulled along side Sora “I take it, you used to skate back home?”
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:52 am

"Never eally had lessions, but I wanted to. Mum always said that there are more important things in this world then ice, and I should just forget about. So I never really got the chance to have ice skating lessions."She laughed, "but I can guess that you have had heaps of lessons." She said as she skated beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering the streets (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2