Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The tricking game (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

The tricking game (open) Empty
PostSubject: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Maka had run out of cash and had come up with a fun way of earning some, she had placed a large wooden crate in the street and sat behind it. The on the front of the box she had written -Double your money- , The street she had picked was the main street of the town and surrounded by shops and people it was the perfect place to lure some people in. Many people came up to it betting small and large amounts thinking of a quike win. They had no idea that they were getting scammed, on small bets she let some win and on the large ones she always cashed in.

"Come and try your luck at my little gamble stand, brought to you by the daughter of the most famous gamble family." Grinning as she blatantly lied again. The scar under glasses was lighting up abit as the sun in the sky was shining happely.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Ryoku was walking down main street in Karakura, having just got off from Katie's Gym. He yawned slightly, as he was beat. He worked so damn hard in there. He was looking for an activity to relax with, to unwind and calm down. That was when he noticed the girl with the gambling stand.

Ryok smirked at the suckers being conned, as he could tell a scam artist when he saw one, quite proficient at it himself. He walked up to the stand and placed a little bit of pocket change on the stand. He smirked. "Hello, Miss. Daughter of the famous gambling family, who have only sons. So which one got a sex change then?" He asked, making some people look at the girl behind the stand in confusion, or in some cases outright disgust. Many demanded their money back.

Ryoku shook his head at the girl, the last person still standing at the her little gambling stand, his money still sitting on it. He chuckled. "I'm still wanting to play, so come on."
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Dymitry was walking throughout the streets in Karakura town enjoying the town for the most part. In his usual attire, fur coat and all. He had been in town for a week and had done nothing but track down possible recruits for SHIKO. He was strolling down a particularily busy street, when he noticed a unusual grouping. He approached it while lighting up a Cigar. Pushing people lightly aside he noticed a gambling game and grinned. Then noticed who was running the game, Maka Zimmer. He pushed his finger to his ear and whispered.

" Nicoli, Vladimyr. Target five has been found. "

How? Never mind. We will have you covered on all angles in three minutes.

He waited for his turn for a couple minutes until he was covered, then walked up to Maka. Removing 4000 dollars from his pocket, but noticed Ryoku and back off a little. His large brimmed fedora keeping his indentity hidden from the boy. A new strategy forming in his head. He rammed his finger into his ear.

" Dammit. You never told me Ryoku was near. "

We just finished setting up, he walked in on the blind.
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:23 pm

People started to leave after the boy explained that she could not be a member of the famous gamble family "Well good sir, the explanation for that is simple. My father made a gamble with the mafia and lost, the prize? Why it was me ofcourse, the first born daughter, and from the shame of loosing they did not have the guts to make it known to the world. And what was left? just tell the world she was never born" She grinned at this very possible lie she told, Lying ones whole life made her into a weaver of lies. With a small twirl she stepped behind the crate and took the boy's money.

"Ofcourse you can play good sir, the name of the game is unlucky 13. We count from 1 to 13 the one who says 13 looses. You can add 1,2 or 3 from where the previous person left of. We ofcourse start at 1, and as the moneys yource you have the obligation to start this magnifient game. She smiled at him. As she finished explaining she saw a man put away a relative large amount of money and she let out a slight curse.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Ryoku smirked as she lied to his face some more, and he knew it, not that he really cared in the slightest. He listened to her explain the rules of the game and shrugged losing his cramped shoulder. He licked his lips and thought a moment, knowing that this was a scam designed to make him lose.

Ryoku had picked his numbers carefully, and knew what he was going to say. "You've already lost, you already said the number." He said smirking, wondering how she would react to his smart response.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Dymitry looked like a man of status. He was in a large brown fur coat that hung off of his shoulders, and a black suit. White dress shirt and red tie to compliment. The best shoes money could buy. His large cigar also seemed to make people seemed of higher status, yet he never understood why. Also his black studded fedora seemed to help. Taking a long drag of it and noticing that the group of people had thinned out. His new strategy forming in his head.

Perimeter set.

" Good. "

He walked around the box and stood behind the girl looking at Ryoku so he could see him. With a stone cold look, but one that he knew Ryoku would understand. It was a common look of Shit is going to go down. Follow my lead.

" Just go long with it Ryoku. "

He pressed a Eagle against the back of Maka, leaning over so she could hear him and no one other than Ryoku could. If she tried to attack him, he did not want her dead, so he would only incapacitate her. His gun would be hidden to anyone watching.

" Just come with me quietly to the building across the street. Where there are no people. I only wish to talk. Now move. "
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:54 am

Maka started to laugh at the answer of the boy, "When did i ever said the game started when i said the number, it started at moment i told you to start it, meaning anything before it is useless." She noticed the man with the big bucks sneak behind her, She spent a decent amount on the street so she wasn;t an easy target as he thought. She placed the palm of her hand upwards and as soon as the gun hit her back a sword was aiming at the mans chin from his blind spot. "Why if it isnt my long lost uncle how have you been?" She grinned yet didn;t move "I forgot did you have a neck piercing? She made slight poke only strong enough for Dymitry to feel the swords presence. Dymitry told her to go the building across the street and not move [color=darkred]"Why uncle even though its been a long time now is not the time to catch up, there is not one hair on my head that thinks to go over there. As she finished uttering the words she casually and happely walked to the building across the street and withdrew the sword from Dymitry's face make a loud swing before it fell apart.

"Well are you coming uncle? She smiled at Dymitry.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Ryoku saw the male draess up with expensive clothing walk behind Maka, then looked at him. It was Dymitry, and he only ever had two reasons to have the look on his face that he did, recruiting, or killing. Hopefully it was merely the first option, as he doubted that he would be able to harm this girl.

As she went on about Dymitry being her uncle she hadn't seen in awhile he smirked. and began to walk with them across the street. "We never finished our game." He said, and glanced at Maka, smirking. He doubted that she knew he was a part of this, no matter how unintentional his part had been.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Dymitry was not frightened, the sword was poking his chin, but his training would allow him to get away with nothing more than a scratch if she tried anything else. This girl seemed willing enough so he did not shoot. Though his instincts did say shoot. He fought them, Maka would be a valuable asset. He put the gun away when she put the sword away.

" Of course my niece. "

We had you covered.

" You had no need. "

He was careful to make sure no one noticed or heard him speaking. He entered the building and picked up his broadsword from behind a closte door. Attaching the sheath, then masterfully sheathing the blade. He looked over at Ryoku and nodded then Maka, he removed his hat and placed it on an empty seat, same with his fur coat.

" Miss Zimmer I have a proposition. Ryoku has had the same one on a different occasion. This is the reason I have brought you here. "
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Maka was enthusiastic and her eyes showed a slight shimmer of lunacy behind them, as she entered the building she noticed her customer follow them. The man made himself comfortable and faced Maka, he told her he had a proposition. "Well mister, i wouldn;t mind you telling me." She grinned and waved at Ryoku "Though he already offered me a mansion in his town" She pointed at Ryoku "He told me he owned a small village up the coast and that i could have a large house for free and be the sherrif" She was still pointing at Ryoku and grinned.

(sorry for short post >.<)
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:57 am

Ryoku stood slightly off to the side, looking non-threatening, hands clasped behind his back, now wishing he was in something a bit more... more. Something more like what Dymitry wore daily. He calmly stood listening to Dymity's introduction, and hints at his proposal, but when it got to Maka's reply he started out in a grin, before bursting out laughing.

Ryoku clutched at his gut as he was bent over double, all his professionalism leaving him. He could not believe this bold face lie she told, it was so preposterous. He wiped tears from his eyes, and stood, clearing his throat. "Yes, because I, a penniless laborer, owns his own town." He looked over at Dymitry for a moment before chuckling and shaking his head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 am

Dymitry smiled at the obvious lie. This girl had problems. Obvious ones. Either way anyone can be trained to control certain issues, such as compulsive lying. He took a drag of his cigar and began to pace to his left, pointing his cigar at Ryoku. Who looked in danger of passing out from his laughing attack.

" He is one of mine Maka.

Dymitry stopped his pacing. Beginning to smoke again, looking as if he was in deep thought. Removed the cigar and breathed out deeply, letting the smoke fill the air in front if him. His eye's never leaving Maka, not once since he entered the building.

" I hear you have some unique abilities. Show me what you have not yet. "
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:29 pm

As ryoku burst out in laughter Maka's face didn;t change in the slightest, for people looking at her, one would start to think that Maka really did believe all that she said. And maybe that was true, she lied so much that some things were the truth. As such when Dymitry claimed Ryoku as one of his soldiers even then she did not change her expression nor did her smile vanish from her face. She stood there with a grin and a gaze that said that what she had just told them was what she believed to be true.

"Well good sir all that I can do is what i showed you, nothing less nothing more. Even for those people that i just meet, those with unclear motives, i hold no secrets. Though it seems trust is something you lack as you want to know more about me yet you haven;t told me anything yourself. You had a proposition? Why not tell me why your looking for little weak me? She made a small innocent and weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Ryoku had once again contained himself and stood his ground not moving, being of no true use to the situation. As Dymitry asked her to show what she had not, and she replied with a 'what do you mean?' type reply, he looked to Dymitry and cleared his throat. "May I show her an example, sir?" He asked, a touch of a smile on his face. He itched to use his powers, it had been so long since he had.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 am

Dymitry did not flinch and still his gaze did not leave Maka. He did not believe a word coming out of her mouth. He reached into his jacket to remove a eagle, but Ryoku offered to do it himself. Smirking Dymitry lifted his hat off of the chair and placed it back on his head. Then sitting down on the chair. He removed his hand from his jacket and a large gun was in his hand. He waved said gun at Ryoku, the voice was one that commanded an entire country leading organization.

" I give you full liberty to kill this woman in any form you wish. I believe she is hiding something and I want you to beat it out of her. If she fails to do so, eliminate her. If you fail to do so I will finish your failure. That is your mission, no questions asked. "
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Maka was still grinning at the two of them she was abit confused "You guys are kinda funny, first you ask me to follow you here so you can tell me a proposition, only to completly disregard telling me about it and force me to explain that what i do not have" Maka seemed to suddenly attract spirit particles though normal humans or special humans would be able to sense that. She had started the preperations for something but she didn;t know she was gonna need it. "I have mentioned this but i have no reason to fight and was not panning on it, i hate violence" As she said that she put her hand towards Dymitry as if grabbing an invisible rod, from her hand a steel bow with iron wire formed "Im only an innocent little girl" She pulled back the wire and in a split second an arrow was created as she released it the arrow shot forward. The arrow would not hit Dymitry it was aimed to graze his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Ryoku had waited for Dymitry's order, but the moment it was issued he held out his hand, a twin sided battle axe forming in it. He loved his imagination. He had just finished forming this when Maka fired off an arrow at Dymitry, Ryoku cleaving it neatly in half, and the two halves fell to the ground, now harmless. He created a spear, again using his powers and threw it directly at Maka's chest, before jumping, and bringing his axe down at her left shoulder.

Ryoku tosses it aside, and it vanished, He cracked his neck, and changed his hands into malleable Diamond. He punched a few times at her rib cage, kneed once at her face, after coating his knee in diamond, and round house kicked at her face, his foot also coated in diamond.

After Ryoku finished this he jumped back and waited to see what exactly he had done, to see if she was at all injured, or if she had used some power of hers nd got out injury free.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:40 am

Dymitry, not knowing this bow to be aimed for not his face, quickly shot his hand up to catch the bow in his hand. He was a soldier, trained well at his school for special humans. He is unparalleled in his mastery of hand to hand combat, at least in Russia. That was saying a lot considering the size. That was then, he has improved greatly since then. His reflexes, speed and strength very heightened to how he looked. Has Ryoku not stopped the bow he could have caught it. He spoke calmly, even though Maka was under attack.

" Sorry. I have seen you to be quite the liar, and I can only assume you to be lying. Plus, you might beat my friend and prove yourself truthful. In that time I may change my mind. Though you do deserve some disclosure. You are powerful and would be a wonderful sergeant in my force of special humans. Leading faithful men onto the front lines. "
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 am

Maka was impressed with the cutting of her iron arrow, she concluded the axe must be pretty sharp. As the spear headed for her she made a backstep letting it pass her, the axe heading for shoulder was diverted as she used her steel bow to let it skid of to the side. Diverting a strong and sharp weapon was alot easier then blocking the thing. The time it took Ryoku to start up his next series of attacks gave Maka enough time to prepare, As his fists flung towards maka's chest she had made a gauntlet with a larger surface to block them. The last strike that was aimed at her chest she focussed on her other hand, she made a large shield and caught the kick aimed at her face. As the kick retracted to set up for the round house she used the weight of her weapons to let her self fall over. The weapons disintergrated and she made a small front roll back to her feet, just a few feet away from where Ryoku landed.

During this she had caught the words of Dymitry "A liar is someone who deceives those she meets, yet it seems i haven;t deceived you yet. Wouldn't that make just another sayer of fiction? a storyteller for the point of amusement. She grinned and made a small bow. "Yet this proposition does sound interresting, would i keep my freedom?" She seemed to take a battle stance, as she wasn;t expecting this to be over just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:20 am

Ryoku looked back at Dymitry, and inhaled deeply. "Is that enough sir, or do you wish for me to continue?" He asked, knowing she had revealed her powers, and he had revealed his own, and now he only had so much time before he had to stop, or threaten his own health.

He turned t face Maka again, wondering what exactly her powers were, as they were quite similar to his own, which intrigued him greatly. He sighed once as he waited for his next orders, even if they only orders to continue, and kill this girl.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Dymitry smiled, her abilities seemed similar to Ryoku's. Waving his hand he yawned. His gun trained non-chalantly at Maka. He would let them fight a litle longer before recruiting her.

" Continue. "
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Maka didn't really care anymore about the recruiting, it seemed the man was ignoring everything she said and only wanted to see what she could do. She wasn;t planning on revealing everything to please the whims of some random megalomaniac. Yet the opportunity he had provided for her to cut loose was something that was thrilling for her. Life in general was nothing but a series of boring times, this was something she couldn;t let slip by and even though this next thing she had planned would further indulge the ego of the Cigar man ,she had an uncontrollable urge to use it. The technique she had been charging these last few minutes was finally ready to launch. AS she grinned small patches of steel formed on her face, they grew and overlapped, more showed up and within a few minutes her whole skin was covered in small steel scales.

"Well now lets stop and make up shall we?' She smiled at Ryoku before she ran up to him "CANON BALL BLAST" She put her handpalm up towards the man as if a canonball would fly out of it, her foot planted infront as if brasing herself, but instead of a canonball she used her front foot as a pivot and flung her back foot towards Ryoku in a round house kick. Before her body leaned backwards she made a spear in her right hand and as she started leaning back she twisted her body to fling it over to dymitry this time aiming for his face "Dodge its aimed at your face" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Ryoku smirked as patches of steel formed over Maka's face, an insistant voice speaking in the back of his head. Oh please,is that all she has? Ryoku himself chuckled faintly, just as Maka shouted. He calmly, but quickly turned his skin to mailable diamond, all of it. Ryoku dropped, going beneath the kick, which wouldn't have hurt even had it connected, and rose, an elbow flying up towards Maka's chest, a grin spread across Ryoku's features. He jumped kicked at Maka, then, using her as a backboard, sprang away, landing a few feet off.

Ryoku stood, and ignored the spear heading for Dymitry, he could handle himself. He created a small anvil a meter above Maka, letting it fall down on her, laughing slightly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Dymitry angled his head to the side and the spear flew right past him. His expression never changing. Raising his arm he fired his gun three time's, but into the anvil. Knocking it back out of the way from hitting Maka. He stood up and walked forward, making sure everyone had eye's on him. His gunshots were loud and they were bound to draw attention at least. He walked up to Maka and his expression instantly changed to one of joy, as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

" Welcome to the club! Maka Zimmer I am impressed by your work. Come, your are now one of us I you wish so! "
Back to top Go down
Maka Zimmer

Maka Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 am

She spread her arms and let the elbow connect letting it only make a loud bang sound. The steel was reinforced Wit reiatsu making it harder then normal steel, Maka ducked for the jump kick and put her arm up to block it. but the kick did not connect. Ryoku seemed to take his distance again, as he dropped an anvil on her Maka wanted to use her reinforced body to divert it to the side when three loud bangs caused the anvil to shift out of the way. Dymitry, who for the first time had believed a word she said, had avoided the spear and continued to with accepting her in his organization.

"Even though the specifics are as unclear as tainted glass, sure ill be happy to join" Maka did not lie with these words yet the tone and the way she said it was no different from any other time. So if he would believe it was a different story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tricking game (open)   The tricking game (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tricking game (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next