Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

An odd sight to see(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Yia

Han Yia

An odd sight to see(open) Empty
PostSubject: An odd sight to see(open)   An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 am

There was a loud buzzing noise that filled the air, there were no other audible sounds, just the annoying and defining ringing. There was darkness, and after a few minutes, the ringing began to fade, and gave way to the sounds of the world around. Laying in the middle of the park, was a shinigami, though it would be hard to tell by his choice of clothing, but nonetheless, a shinigami lay unconscious in the middle of the park, the only thing he was able to do, was hear. The very fact that the shinigami had yet to open his eyes, was bugging him, but at last, his eye lids fluttered open, only for him to be blinded by the burning sun. almost immediately, the shinigami closed his eyes in agony, it was as if his eyes had been closed for years.

The shinigami finally opened his eyes gingerly, everything around him, began to gain focus, the sites that the shinigami laid eyes upon, were not expected “where am I?” he said to himself as he finally stood up, his legs were also weak, so standing was proving to be difficult. The shinigami began to look at him limbs, and noticed a key piece of his attire was missing, his captain’s haori. “where did my Haori go? Why am in in the world of the living?” he continued to ask himself, unsure of what was going on.

Luckily for the shinigami, he still had his zanpautous with him, the man was still disoriented, he had no idea what was going, so instead of jumping the gun, and doing anything stupid, the shinigami would wander around the town for a little while, trying to make sense of his current situation.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: An odd sight to see(open)   An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 am

Akari had been out for a while, it had been quiet for a long time and she had expected something to happen soon... but it never did. Sitting on the edge of a tall-ish building she waited, maybe someone she knew would pass by... maybe that police-officer she had yet to learn more about was out doing good for the town. But her train of thought was promptly destroyed as she felt something appear... it was nearby, she quickly stood up from the edge and looked around, no one she could see... it wasn't a familiar presence either. Though she could tell where it was coming from. She moved across the building and looked around, moving over the roof-tops till she came close to what she figured was the source..

She jumped from the rooftop and dropped down a few steps behind him, not bothering to mask her reiatsu now, he would of felt it by now.. She prodded his shoulder, he seemed taller than her. ”Hello sir... might I ask who you are?” she didn't seem to be on her guard in the slightest from the stranger, though it may be a mistake she didn't think he was quite enough of a threat to deem being defensive. That and it could set him off if she wasn't careful.
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: An odd sight to see(open)   An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 am

As Han wandered around, trying to recall what might have happened to him, he began to get a bit dizzy, as the feeling passed, another feeling over too him, there was someone coming, it was a spiritual pressure that he hand only felt once, a mix between a shinigami, and a hollow. The sudden poke in his shoulder, and the voice of a girl, made Han turn to see the source. *not bad* he thought, as he gave the girl a once over, his mind then finally registered her question, there was definitely something wrong with him, if it was taking this long to remember something that was asked only a few seconds ago.

“umm….I..I am Han Yia, Captain of the fifth division, or at least I thought I was. I seem to have misplaced my haori.” he said, looking around as if it was going to materialize at his side or something. Han continued to wonder off, his gaze shifting from the sky, to the surroundings, to the girl before him, and back to the sky. Han’s actions must have seemed like that of a lunatic, to the girl, after all, Han had just woken up, and was still trying to get out of his daze.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: An odd sight to see(open)   An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Akari looked at the strange man, who did happen to be a shinigami. He seemed to be looking her over in his daze as he wandered around. She found it a little funny actually, and followed him as he moved. ”It's nice to meet you Han-Sama” she said with a little bow in his direction. ”I am Akari Sasaki, former captain of the second division” right now he was probably not going to understand what exactly she was but really she didn't mind..

(Sick x.x bad post)
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: An odd sight to see(open)   An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 am

When the girl stated her name, and former rank, a smile made it’s way onto Han’s face, though he was disorientated, he at least now knew that his senses were still spot on. “so you’re a vizard I take it?” he asked, there was a hint of politeness to his voice, as he did not want to seem rude when asking such a question. It took a while, but the shinigami could feel himself gaining his composure little by little, he just had to figure out why he was in karakura town, the question bugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd sight to see(open)   An odd sight to see(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An odd sight to see(open)
Page 1 of 1