Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A night out (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Sare Jane swan walked down the streets, it was a nice night and she was glad that the shops were still open she had to but some more food anyway. The vizard girl contiued to walk down the streets wearing her t-shirt , jeans boots and blach hat. The girl had started to enjoy her time here and might stay, after she learnt to control the hollow within her. The streets were filled with childing running around and yelling, all she could do was smile at them. Kids will always be like that.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 pm

"What a rough day" Takashi whispered himself as he started walking away from Karakura Highschool, he had caused a lot of trouble today at school after the teacher found him sleeping again in class and sending him to the headmaster's office when on his way got dragged into a plot made by some of his friends where they were painting on the headmaster's office.Of course none of them were there at the scene and Takashi himself alone took all the blame and had to stay there all day long brushing away all the paint until he felt that his back was going to crack. Well but to be also honest, Takashi wasn't that kind of an angel, he was a trouble maker anywhere he went but this time he was innocent but who could actually believe someone like him.

He was now walking down the streets of Karakura town without a certain destination all he was thinking was to like get some fresh air after all that paint smell. It was a peaceful night and that was something odd to find in a place like Karakura town with its huge sum of spiritual pressure which drags any nearby hollows, but what was he to complain about it. Living in Karakura town at first wasn't that easy especially after the dark blue haired young man became a Vizard, Takashi had to always watch his back either it was from hollow attacks which were rare since he always hid his spiritual pressure in order not to get targeted, On the other hand, The fellow shinigami who were also on the hunt down for Vizards like himself, he didn't actually know the reason behind all that until now, But he had heard rumors about order from the captain commander in Karakura to act on such a way even though he haven't ever been attacked by a shinigami since his arrival.

Just now the chain of thoughts was interrupted as he heard some kids now running and yelling in the streets, he looked at them with a slight sad expression. "These kids don't know what they live with, I wonder if they would play normally and happily if they knew that they could be attacked any minute now by a hollow..Would they still be at peace?!" Takashi asked himself as he then noticed a girl close to his age also looking at the children. Now was where Takashi's curiosity took place, he always wanted to get to know new people especially if he felt that they are close to his age. Not to mention that this girl looked somehow attractive and cute it wouldn't bite to just say hi. He was about to call out for her but he was interfered by the hollow within him at now."What the hell are you doing, Takashi?!!!..You can't run around talking to random people like this. Don’t you know you idiot your own position and how dangerous it is?!.." a rough voice of Takashi's inner hollows whispered within him. Takashi's eyes now went slightly wide before he could collect himself. It had been a while since the last time he heard of his inner hollow. So to come out now, What was the reason?!,can he feel something from this girl that Takashi can't sense?!., There was no need to jump to early conclusions he said to himself as he replied back to his inner hollow. "Let me get this start, Do you actually think you can boss me around?!..You better know your place hollow"..He said with a serious annoyed tone. His inner hollow had always been much of a trouble until he had taken full control over it.

Anyway, he found himself now at a close range to the girl without saying anything. "Well, Hello there, I am Takashi..I couldn't wonder but to see you look at those happy kids playing over there, Are you an older sister to one of them?!...because if so i was going to tell you that it's dangerous for kids to play out at night"..he said in a friendly was with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Sara turned around to see who the person she was talking to was,"Eh, no, no, no,no ,no they are not mine, not one of them, I just though that it was cute how they are just beinng kids, running around and having fun at all. i guess I envy some. but you are right it isn't safe for them to be out here alone." sara smiled, "It is nice to meet you anyway, I'm Sara Jane Swan, just one of the new mebers to this strange town." She smiled. "Careful girl, he has a very high spirutral pressure. One thing for sure, is that he is not a normal human." The hollow within her warnded her. Sara knew that as well, but what was the chances of getting into trouble right now, in the middle of a busy street.

"Wow youlook tried. By the way, you don't look lie you are from around here, what are you?" She asked, Just to make sure I might as well ask. She looked at the dark blue hair he had, the colour remined her of the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Takashi observed as the girl replied in a friendly way "Sara ehh " he whispered himself. Like his hollow had mentioned earlier there was something different about this girl. Takashi wasn't that good in sensing spiritual pressure but he could swear he had seen that face before but he couldn't pinpoint where. However, Takashi smiled back to her with a friendly tone "Yeah,Your right. Wouldn't it be great to become a kid once again with no duties or worries" he then sighed to himself as he looked up to the sky for a minute watching as the sky was starting to grow darker.

He then turned his blue crystal eyes to look at her once again "I see, so you’re not from around here. Well it's a pleasure to meet you" he said with a peaceful look on his face. By now the kids who were playing in front of them called out to each other saying that it was starting to become late and each of them had to rush back home. Just now takashi's inner hollow whispered within him again "Takashi stay alert this girl may be a shinigami or all what you know. I wouldn't want your dumb ass to get killed now, Since if you die....I DIE" he said with a slow tone growing louder at the end. Takashi didn't show any kind of change in expression or caution to what his inner hollow just said. "Do you actually believe what you are saying?!, i mean look at her she looks cute and harmless" he said to the hollow in a bothered way "Looks can be deceiving Takashi" his hollow quickly replied.

Takashi for now ignored his hollow as Sara delivered a question "Yeah, i am really tired went through some trouble early at school and actually I’ve lived all my life here in town to what i can remember. So if you happen to need any kind of help, I am welcome to help you out?!..Where you live anyway?!" he said in a curious way
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:41 am

"Where I live, lets just say a warehouse for now.I've noly resently started to live there." she laughted, "It's not a bad place to live, quite a few people live there anyway." She smiled.Sara watched as the kids ran home, at lest they were safe, since her stay here she had not seen any hollows in the area and wanted to keep it llike that for a bit longer, untill she can fully control Alice, she didn't want her hollow to take over.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Takashi stared a little at her as she mentioned the word "Warehouse".. He at then knew at once what this girl in front of him was, a fellow Vizard. But he didn't know why she foolishly said that out like that. If takashi was now a shinigami she would be dead by now. So he rather looked at her with blaming eyes "You know you shouldn't say anything about the warehouse 4th division Vice-Captain" he paused for a moment as a small smile made it's way to his lips "I couldn't tell at first from your change in appearance. But now i remember where i saw that face of yours, way back ago in soul society"
Takashi was glad to have bumped into one of his own kind, it rarely happened to just find yourself crashing into a Vizard every day. They were very small in number and eyed by each and every other species. Takashi made it sound like they were a bunch of animals on the run. But that was really the case. They were the prey.

He didn't wait to notice the surprise of her as he added " Why don't you move from the warehouse, i know it's not that comfortable over there"
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 pm

"i have lived in mant strange places in my life, for all you could nkow I could be part of a gang that lives in a warehouse, but you already guess what I am. f" She said dramaticly, "Any way it is good meet another of our kind, former 10th squad vice-captian. I knew i could find more of us in this town, since everything happens here." Sara was glade that he wasn't a shinigami or else she would have been in trouble.

"Eh?! Move out of the warehouse?" She was confused and shoked at the question, "but where else can an unemployed girl live, besides i've lived in stranger places then a warehouse." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Takashi tapped his chin in thoughts, he started to think of a suitable place for her that may be better than that warehouse. Takashi didn't posses much of a place at his house. Also it wouldn't make her feel comfortable to live with him. He suddenly caught up to an idea "Look there is an apartment beside from my house. It's owner one of my friends i think i can talk to him to make you rent it with the least price or he may even give you the first 2 months for free until you are able to get a job" Takashi said in a friendly way as he then looked to his right and left. There was a weak spiritual pressure heading there way. It seemed to be the spiritual pressure of a low level hollow. Takashi didn't worry much about that hollow as it would be torn to pieces if it foolishly thought of attacking.

He now turned his eyes once again to look at Sara. "So what will it be?!"
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

"An apartment? I guess I could give it ago, but are you sure you can get a cheeper rent for it?" Sara asked. She could feel new spirtual pressure enter the atmosphere around, her but everything felt calm, It could just be one of the other races that live here with spirtual pressure, I hope.. She cold also fell Alice stiring within her, Sara could tell that she didn't really like what ever was around them, "And finding a job, shouldn't be that hard too, so I'll give this apartment a go." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Takashi smiled back to her at the sight of knowing that she agreed. He was glad that he would be able to give her a place to stay that's the least he could do to a former vice-captain. He could also feel the hollow getting nearer and of course that would mean that any shinigami would suddenly appear from out of nowhere to get rid of it. He turned his eyes to look once again at Sara "Well i think we should be going now. As you see a hollow is near and i am sure a shinigami would pop out any minute now and you know we wouldn't want to cause any fuss around " he said in an easy way as he turned and started to walk towards his house slowly knowing that Sara would probably be following him now.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 am

Sara walked a couple of steps before stopping, "What if they don't come or come too late?" She asked. She could feel that the hollow was moving closer and closer, but she could not feel ther pressents of a shinigami. "try to remember what we once were, we know that they gon't always come to save the day in time." She stood there, she stood there waiting to see if he will help or not.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 am

Guilt, that was the only thing Takashi couldn't bear, he wasn't a coward or anything but if they both were spotted here by a Shinigami, they would be in big trouble. There was nothing left for Takashi to say. He was forced to accept her words. Since she somehow was true in what she said, the shinigamis never came on time and this hollow would kill innocent souls here. He turned his head and smiled at Sara, "Well i guess your absolutely right". Now Takashi was standing his ground waiting for the hollow to arrive, it wasn't that much of a threat anyway. It was a medium level hollow something not that to freak out on.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 am

((OOC: hi ^^ i thought i would join since this thread fits what i was looking for to do with Orihime xD))

The sound of feet hitting the hard ground beneath her as she ran was all that Orihime could hear above her harsh breathing, she had been running after this hollow for what seemed like an eternity. Cursing their ability to move so quickly and to leap over buildings she took yet another turn through the streets following the pressure she could feel emanating from it. If it thought it could out run her then it had another thing coming, she wouldn’t give up and there was no way it could hide itself from her keen ability to sense spiritual pressures. She knew that if anyone found out what she what she was doing that they would no doubt freak out and call her crazy, but she had to do it… she had to get stronger. And this hollow was the perfect way to it, she had been training in secret for a long time now and was sure that she could do it……if she couldn’t defeat a mere hollow what use was she? She would never be able to protect Ichigo and others if she couldn’t defeat this one hollow, she wanted to be able to stand her own in battle…..to protect those that had done so much for her. She could see Ichigo’s face in her mind as she ran through the empty night streets, he would be so angry at her for doing what she was doing….even if it was for him.

Feeling herself closing in on the hollow Orihime’s heart began to beat even faster than it already was, she was exhausted from merely giving chase to the creature….how would she fight it? Shaking her head and clenching her fists Orihime fought the doubts in herself that had plagued her for so long, she WOULD do this. Sensing two other high spiritual pressures in the same area as the hollow Orihime began to worry, was she biting off far more than she could chew?
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Sara held her zunpakuto in her had ready, she was glade that he desided to help, she knew that if she did this alone, her clumsyness would defantly come out. she saw the hollow in the distance, and Is that a girl? From what she could see it was a human, no chain on her chest, a flesh and blood human. Sara ran towards the hollow without thining. She jumped in the air and wacked the hollow aross the head with her zunpakuto. The hollow mas pushed back a couple of metres. Sara landed calmly on the ground, people were looking at her in a strange way, Sara had forgoted about what was around her. [i]"nice going, Sara. People are doing to think you are a freak. And what did you think you were doing going in attack mode with out even thinking?!"Alice yelled at her. At tiems Sara would think that her inner hollow was her mother. She sure did act like it.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 am

Takashi felt alerted once gain as he noticed the hollow came rushing towards them in a rather very high speed, it didn't seem to be here to attack rather than run. It was fleeing from something that was chasing after it. When he concentrated with his eyes he found that there was a girl running behind it. "Since when are hollows that damn afraid from humans" he said as he face palmed to the ironic scene in front of him. He then realized that the girl wasn't normal. She had somehow spiritual pressure that exceeds that of a normal human. Takashi then found Sara jump high in the sky and come down delivering a straight attack at the hollow, he at then knew that there wasn't any need for him to unsheathe his Zanpaktou, if things were to get ugly, he would just use a med-level kido to finish it off. But he was rather more concerned about that girl. "What was she doing here" he asked himself
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:23 am

Orihime was beginning to think that the hollow must have been the biggest coward she had ever met as she continued to chase after it, she thought it would have turned around and attacked her by now. Suddenly Orihime saw the cause of one of the other spiritual pressures leaping towards the hollow, it was a woman?! Surely she was shinigami or vizard, then again these days who knew what she was. Orihime stopped in her tracks as the hollow was hit on the head by her blade and stumbled back several metres, her eyes widened as she realised what would happen to the building behind it. Yelling as loud as she could to everyone nearby Orihime must have looked like a scared girl yelling about a bomb to a bunch of people that didn’t care. “Run!!! Please get out of here!!” It was no use, as the hollow stumbled back into the building behind it it’s weight caused the glass to shatter as it lost it’s own battle with the beast.

As the glass shattered for no reason the people soon lost interest in the strange woman that had leapt through the air for no reason and started to panic, with terrorism an ever increasing threat in the world any kind of explosion or event such as what happened would terrify people. As everyone started to panic and flee from the area Orihime focused her attention onto the hollow, it seemed that she would not be fighting this one alone. Deep down she was grateful for that fact, she still had some doubts as to whether she could do it. As the hollow emerged from the building’s window once more, it was obvious that it was angry and wanted to get whoever had just hit it. Unfortunately for Orihime she was the first one in it’s sights as it scanned the area, letting out a roar the hollow charged towards her.

This was it, she could do this. As the hollow leapt through the air lunging at her with it’s claws bared Orihime raised her shield in front of her to take the blow. “Santen Kesshun”

santen kesshum:
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Sara looked at the girl confused, shouldn't she still be running? She looked at the hollow charging at the girl and Takashi stanging there. Instinct took over her as she ran to defend the girl she didn't pay attention to the girl that much to realise that she had spritual presure and that she was using her power. Sars got caought in the hollows claws and was sent flying acros the air and landing a few metres away, she looked at the hollow and back at the girl to see that she ad created some kind of shield.What is she? "You idot! you could have gotten as both killed! What the hell were you thinking!?" Alice yelled at her, Sara had never seen her hollow this mad, yet again she never did something this dangous without thinking before as well.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Takashi observed as he noticed Sara rush towards the hollow, he knew full well that she would take the hollow down without any worries. But he was surprised to see that Sara let down her guard and was just about to take a deadly claw attack when something like a shield blocked it. It came from the girl that was running after the hollow."What is she?" he asked himself, that wasn't kido. Takashi was an expert in Kido and he would have known if that was some sort of Bakudo. Anyway Takashi felt bored from this hollow causing a lot of trouble. He spread the palm of his right hand open towards the hollow and with a low voice he whispered "Hado No. 33..Soukatsui"
Takashi watched as a lightning current formed and spread throughout the streets and shocked the hollow. He then waited for the smoke to clear hopefully he knew the hollow would be nothing but ashes.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 pm

To say that Orihime was surprised when the woman got hit by the hollows claws would have been an understatement, she had expected that she would dodge or something. Orihime kept her shield up but her eyes followed the woman as she landed a few metres away from her, it seemed that they were both as stunned at what had happened as each other. A roar came from the now rather angry hollow, it seemed that he did not like that his attack had failed to get through the orange shield of his prey. Orihime focused her gaze on the creature, this was it...now was the time for her to attack it and hopefully kill the thing. Raising her hand to her hair clips Orihime prepared herself mentally, she knew that it was important that she focus on her attack. There could be no doubt and no hesitation otherwise it could fail easily, just as she started to utter the words she needed to in order to send her attack towards the hollow she was cut off by a large lightning bolt.

Orihime had seen the attack before, it was a kido that she had seen udes several times before. Closing her eyes from the dust Orihime kept her shield raised incase it did not defeat the hollow, she was pretty certain it would but it was better to be safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 am

Sara watched as the two made there attacks. Was the hollow dead? She felt like she was pinned down on the ground by her inner holllow, she knew that if she dared move it would take over and tht was the last thing she wanted. She looked around, what about the people? I'm sure that somepone woud have called the police or someone else like that. "Mh, just say it is a scene for a movie and it all was an act." The inner hollow sugested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com