Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Just a walk || Shuhei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

Just a walk || Shuhei Empty
PostSubject: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 pm

From what it would seem, if you where just watching Hanako was a little bit more than stressed. She had gone to see her old friend Mina at least six times already that week, twice on the same day for one of them. It was just quickly not becoming her week.

Running her slightly bandaged hand through her hair she looked over at the computer screen that continued to show her notes that Mayuri had left on it. Of course most of them where wrong and she would have to do all the tests over to figure out what was right and wasn't. Damn that man for wanting to keep his findings to himself. Moving her hand over the flower in her hair she pulled it out and looked at it. It had begin to wither already, sighing she placed it in a beaker. Things died to easily now a days.

Standing up she moved out of what was the "testing lab" and back towards her office that she usually met people in, though she didn't know if she was meeting anyone that day, all she knew was that she had a giant pile of paper work to go through that she knew she wouldn't finish until sometime next week. Sighing softly she turned to look out the window. It was proving to be a nice day so maybe she would go for a walk at some point, maybe find someone to send some time with then.

Its not like i've got anything better to do...
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Shuhei had managed to get all his paperwork done for the day, so, before anymore was dumped on him, he decided it would be good to get out of the office and go for a wonder around the Seireitei. He decided that in fact, it was a nice enough day to leave the barracks. So he walked out out of the barracks grounds, casually nodding to the guards on duty, and walking aimlessly, not really going anywhere. But before he knew it, he had found himself outside the 12th Divisions's grounds. Although their Divisions generally worked closely together, since that ... night he hadn't been interacting or communicating with them much recently, due to all the work with his own Division, plus that of the 7th Division. 'Well, i haven't properly met their captain yet, so i may as well go check out how the division is doing.' He thought silently to himself.

As he headed into their barracks, he headed towards the captains office, expecting to either meet her on the way there or inside the office. On the way he was trying to remember what her name was, was it Hinika? Hiniko? Hanako? 'Ah yea thats it! Hanako Ichimaru!' Thats when he realised he had actually just spoken out loud, but thankfully, no-one seemed to be around, so he let out a sigh of relief and headed up to the door of the office that was ahead of him. He looked quickly in the window but by the looks of things she was still out, so he decided to wait outside untill she got back. It was nice outside sp he didnt mind, in fact he sat down on the ground, leant back against the wall an waited, slowly drifting off into a light sleep ......
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Hanako's walk hadn't been a long one, she had gone over to the 4th division to get some things that she had left and then made her way back. She had been inside for what felt like so long that that her eyes hurt as soon as she walked out.

Moving quickly she made her way back to her office before stopping in the middle of the hallway, quickly notting the body that was leaning against the wall near her door. Who would have the time to come and visit her? Walking up more she noted the soft breathing and figured who ever it was must have been asleep. A couple steps more and she stoped completely again.

Shuhei?

A blush covered her cheeks lightly as it finally went through her head that it was him. She liked him yes, and she wasn't sure if he knew or not, but of course she wasn't one to just come out and say that. Shuhei? She asked softly. Moving closer to him, she moved and knelt down beside him. Shuehi-Taichou? She asked a little louder than before, moving and touching his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 pm

At first he thought he had heard something in his sleep but it hadnt been enough to wake him up, but then he definetly heard his name and then something touched his shoulder, waking him up. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking a few times and had to stifle a yawn when he noticed that Hanako was sitting next to him. He was quite surpised and jumped slightly, his hand almost jumping to his zanpakuto, but he stopped himself in time. 'Oh um, hey there Hanako-taichou, i didnt mean to fall asleep outside your office.' He noticed he was blushing slightly, so he stood up and brushed himself off trying to make himself ook busy. He had heard mumblings about himself and the captain of the 12th Division but he had never really known what they had been about.

Thats when he noticed that she was actually quite attractive, sure she was quite pale, and had completely white hair, but still there was something about her .... Which made him feel a bit uncomfortable in this situation, but he pushed the thought to the side for a moment and carried on. 'I dont think we've formally introduced ourselves before, I'm in charge of the 9th Division, Shuhei Hisagi.' He held out his hand towards Hanako, smiling slightly. 'I thought it best we meet due to our Divisions working quite closely together, most probably quite a lot due to that nights events.'
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Hanako jumped softly as he didn't. She didn't expect to surprise him at all. Watching him stand she smiled softly. Its fine really. Though if i would have known you where coming i wouldn't have gone for a walk. She said softly.

Hearing him introduce him formally made her smile. She had known him for a while, well... Actually she had seen him before since he had been Tosen's vice-captain and since she was Gin's daughter, and Gin and Tosen had seemed to be on good terms she had been able to see him on multiple occasions. Of course she had been to shy to actually talk to him, then she would just normally hid behind her father.

Seeing his hand extend towards her, she forced the blush from her cheeks. Which in the end took a lot of work. Hanako... Hanako Ichimaru... It took her a moment to think about actually saying her last name since a lot of people didn't like to hear it. There was nothing in her mind that made her not be proud of it. She had been working hard to try and make it so it could be trusted again. But she wasn't sure if it was working because a lot of people still didn't trust her because of it. Captain of the 12th division. But i guess you already knew that... She said with another soft blush as she took his hand and then stood up, before moving it back to her side seconds later. In her head she damned her self slightly. She had just gotten ride of her blush, and now another one had taken its place.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Shuhei watched her as she smiled at the mention of his name as he introduced himself, which confused him slightly. He liked his name, but it wasnt really anything special, but it somehow made her smile. But then afterwards she introduced herself as Hanako Ichimaru. He had to admit, he had always disliked Ichimaru when he was a captain, even if his own captain Tousen had been friendly with him on occaisions. However Hanako was a different person, and deserved her own chance, its just a shame more people dont see the world that way. She said something about the 12th Division, and then took his hand so he helped her stand up. She quickly withdrew her hand once she was standing and looked like she began to blush. It kinda made her look cute. He smiled slightly and answered her 'Well with this being 12th Division Captains Office i certainly hope you are the captain or otherwise your trespassing and i may have to tke you in.'

They then stood in the hallway for a bit before Shuhei deicded to then say 'Anyway, i guess we should get down to business. I came here to check up on the Division after the dissappearance of the captain and his lieutenant, but by the looks of things you've been doing fine.' He looked up and down the corridor and out the window at the few shinigami who were outside the labs. The division seemed to be coping better than most the others at the loss of their members. But the 12th lot had always been a bit odd. 'So seeming as your all doing alright i guess i also came here to do my job. Make sure nothing leaked during the incident. SHould we head into your office?' He waved hooked a thumb over his shoulder to the captains office's door that was behind him.
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Hanako looked up to him and nodded her head. Of course this was her office, but as it seemed some of her friend Yuki must have rubbed off on her. That or he was like a little gremlin sitting on her shoulder. Because she automatically thought of being taken away in hand cuffs after Shuhei spoke. Turning more Hanako nodded her head as she pulled open the door to her office, her blush seeming to grow darker as she tried to get the thought out of her head. Why the hell had she thought about that? Normally nothing like that would pass her mind in a million years. Maybe she ought to stop hanging out with Yuki so much if that was happening.

Moving into her office she stepped over to her desk, forcing the blush from her cheeks as she moved over to her desk and sat down behind it her eyes caught the flower she had put down before. Suddenly she felt like trying to preserve it, since it was the first flower she had truly liked in a long time.

So you wish to know if any information leaked, or was stolen... When Aizen, Tosen, or my fath... She caught herself before she could finish saying it. or Gin left? Turning slightly Hanako looked over to Shuhei. She didn't have any trouble with speaking the three mens name. Though she always seemed to say father instead of Gin. It was still hard for her to believe that he was truly evil. Though he did look, and act it sometimes. With out noticing it, she moved her head and rubbed over the scar across her temple.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:07 am

((OOC: i decided to improvise slightly what your office looked like, sorry if its a bit wrong :S ))

Shuhei watched as she nodded her head and walked into her office. Although he noticed as she went in it seemed almost like she was blushing but he couldnt quite tell due to the angle he was facing her at. As she went into her office he found himself staring maybe more than he should have been at her ... He pushed the thought out of his mind and looked back upwards. He was her on business, those kind of thoughts shouldn't be anywhere near his mind, especially at a time like this. As she sat down he went up to her desk and sat down on the chair opposite.

He had never been in the captain's office for the 12th Division but he had always expected it to be quite a bit different from all the others due to it being part of the technological side of the Gotei 13. And he was right, there were test tubes and strange equipment here and there. But he had to admit, at least it was more interesting than his own office. Thats when he noticed her staring at a flower that was on the desk, and she seemed to look at it quite fondly. Thats when she spoke asking about the information he was concerned about. 'Well, in all honesty not just to do with ... them.' He wasn't quite sure how to address them, seeming as one was his old captain, another related to Hanako, who had almost mentioned it before quickly saying Gin instead. And the other was considered the worst criminal in the seireitei.

'To be honest, i really need to check any info that might have leaked both when they deserted, the time inbetween, and also anything linked with all the dissappearances.' He said while rubbing the back of his neck. He felt slightly un comfortable asking about this, after all the way he was saying it, it almost sounded like either he expected some information to have been leaked or that 12th Division weren't doing good enough job. 'I'm sorry about this, it must seem like i dont trust the 12th Division, but its just that i feel i should check, no offence.' He gave a slight smile and looked back over the desk towards Hanako.
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Hanako smirked slightly before speaking. I know that most find the 12th division quite odd, as well as something to some what, how can i put it... Fear maybe? She said quickly as she moved in her seat, moving some papers on her desk into drawers since they had no need to be out in the open.

But i understand what you mean. My office could speak a million words about me unless you knew me before hand... She said quickly looking around the room. She had ment to clean it up, really she did, but things had just ended up getting so busy that she just, hasn't yet. Half of the things around this room weren't hers as well. Mayuri had yet to send and take them, though in an odd way she hoped the man would forget. She was just glad that most of what was seen easily wasn't alive.

In all truth i havn't been able to get into the information on Mayuri-Taichou's computer here. He's had everything coded and its taking longer that it actually should be. She said quickly running her head through some of her longer strands of hair. She had yet to figure out how much time she would actually need, or what it would take to break the code. It had been like Mayuri might have added some extra obsticles in it.

I believe i might have made your work a little bit harder. I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Shuhei watched as she begin to smirk as she began to speak, at the same while cleaning her desk. She was right though, the 12th Division had always seemed odd to Shuhei, but he had gotten used to them quite quickly after working with them quite a lot, and he had to admit that they were a valuable source to the Gotei 13. Then when she started talking about her office he decided to take another quick look around. it did look quite a mess but she had most probably not had time to clear it up after becoming a captain. Plus his own office wasn't much better, except rather than chemicals and science euipment it was more littered with paper, pens and sake bottles, and that was long after he had cleared up from Tousen, so he couldnt really complain.

As she mentioned something about her previous captain, Mayuri, he looked back to Hanako noticing she was playing with her hair slightly. After he heard about the problems she had been having with the data he was about to mention something when she said about making extra work for him. That made him let out a small chuckle, it seemed like it wasn't quite possible to make extra work for him already with all the paperwork, reports and gods know what else he had to deal with. 'That doesnt matter, I've got so much work already i doubt a little extra will make any difference.' He decided to lean back in his chair slightly relaxing abit, he hadn't noticed but he was actually quite tired, no wonder he had fallen asleep so easily earlier. 'And to be honest, my men could do with actually getting out there and doing work with the 12th Division rather than being cooped up all the time writing reports. In fact it was nice for me just to get out of my office, even if it is right into another one.' He smiled slightly towards the end thinking about the irony of wanting to get out of an office, just to end up in another one.
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Hanako watched him with a bit of interest. There was a lot of things around the room that could easily entertain anyone for a certain amount of time. That and it also depended on if the person was curious or not.

Listening to him speak more, some ideas began to run through her mind. Having the 9th Division come and help out with some of the things in the 12th Division could actually make everything go over quickly. If things worked out, half of the things that she had been stuck doing could be giving to some of the lower seated, and she could actually get through the code left on Mayuri's computer. Tapping her chin she sat up straighter in her seat. "It wouldn't be a problem if your Division and yourself came down to help?" She asked softly as she looked down to some of the papers on her desk. "I mean, you're a Captain as well, and you must be busy with other things..."
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 pm

((OOC: sorry i took so long to post, also sorry its a bit short))

he stared back at Hanako waiting for a response. He watched her as she seemed to go over a few things in her head. Then when she mentioned that it wouldnt be a problem he gave a small sigh of relief. It would be good for his Division to get back to work rather than trying to sort paperwork and orders. Plus if his Division was working with the 12th members more often it would give him an excuse to get out every so often and check up on how they're all doing.

'Yea, would be beneficial for both of us if we could get working. But your right, i wouldn't be able to help out too much but if you ever need some help, i wouldn't mind helping out.' at that he gave her a slight smile while sitting up in his chair slightly.
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Hanako smiled at his answer, thinking of all the things that could get done with the Ninth Divisions help. As well, she knew her squad would love to have some other people around even though half of them where nervous and afraid of almost everything. Since a lot of the members where usually doing experaments, and actually, when she really thought about it. She had never seen any of the seated, or non-seated members out and about when she was out. Then again she pratically lived in the 12th division now with how busy things had gotten.

"I'm happy to hear that Shuhei-San" Just thinking about working with him brought a smile to her face. She felt as if it would never go away. "I'll leave it up to you for when you want to come and help." She said quickly. "I know you will also have things to do as well."
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:02 pm

He watched her as she went over his answer and a smile appeared on her pale face. That smile suite her, made her somewhat frail and scared pale look, brighten up slightly as some joy was brought to her face. People should smile as much as they could, even though Shuhei himself rarely smiled, as he never really found much of a reason to smile. even his sense of justice couldn't always bring joy, as proved when he was betrayed by Tousen. The he realized he was going off track and had in fact began to day dream slightly, so snapping back to the attention he managed to catch what Hanako was saying before he had made a fool of himself by not listening. It had been a while since his death now, but the memory of Tousen was still fresh in his mind, and he doubted it would be going any time soon.

Once she had finished talking though, he felt a smile creep onto his lips after hearing her reply, at last his men can get on with some work and get back into things. Sure it was only helping out the 12th Division but they had been down recently. He hadn't been captain for too long and he had felt he was letting the team down slightly, so now that he could get out there and work alongside them was something to look forward to for once. Things were turning out for the better it seemed. 'Alright then, glad to hear you'll accept the extra work. And you're right, i doubt I'll get down here that often but, I'd like to work alongside my Division for a bit. As a lieutenant i never really interacted with some of the lower ranking officers. But as a captain ... i should really get to know all my officers.'
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 pm

(( Sorry it took so long Ashamed ))

Hanako listened to Shuhei talk about getting to know all of his officers and thought back to when she never saw hers around. What he was saying really made her want to see hers more often now since she usually never did. Really the only officer that she knew quiet well was her twin brother. Gin Ichimaru Jr, who she really had only met recently when he joined the 12th division.

Hearing a soft ding sound she looked over to the side of the room. She had left her work running in her lab room. Maybe it had finally un-coded something. Looking back over to Shuhei, she really couldn't tell if he was confused about it or not. But still she spoke. "I had left some script running before i had gone to see the Mina-san." She said softly holding up her hand, showing him the bandage that was wrapped around it as well as around two of her fingers. "It was just i minor miscalculation. But the script, i let it continue and it seems like it may have been able to un-code something." She said quickly putting her hand back in her lap. "Your welcome to come and see whats been found out if you like." She was truely excited to see what was found out, if Shuhei wanted to come it was completely his decision.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 am

((OOC: ahhhh i feel so bad :S sorry i hvent replied for a while, i was busy and kept meaning to get round to replying but something kept coming up Sad ))

He watched her as she sat there accross the desk, almost looking as if she had phased out slightly, going over something in her head, but still remained interested in what he was saying. then just as she began to come round from her little daydream there was a sudden ping sound. Shuhei was slightly on edge and wasnt really thinking and his headwhipped round to where the sound had come from and his handwas on his blade. He realized he was being paranoid and quickly removed his hand and rubbed the back of his neck. The past few days hadn't been great. But at least Hanako hadn't seen as she had alredy turned around to look at the source of the sound.

Then when she started talking again she held up one of her hands which had been bandaged. Concer came over Shuhei but she seemed to be acting normally so he decided not to say anything in case he made it worse. The she began explaining what the ping was, and so he decided to nod his head and look vaguely interested in what she was saying, although he wasn't entirely sure what she meant. Whehther he pulled it off was another thing all together. And so when she asked if he wanted to join her he felt slightly awkward. He didnt want to appear rude but he wasn't quite sure what was going on. 'Well er .... sure! Might as well check out some of the stuff the scientists here cook up!' He replied after a short pause. 'Who knows, it could be interesting' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Hanako smiled softly as she walked towards the door to her office. "It'll be on the top level but it doesn't take long to get there." She said softly as she looked back to him.

She was excited that he was coming with her, though she was worried that the information was just going to be nothing of true importance. Maybe the computer had actually found something of use. Or it could have been something that would just leave her with another experiment that wouldn't blow up in her face. Maybe another liquid like the one before, that burned on touch... Maybe she had been a little absent minded lately, but hearing that her father was still alive would surprise anything.

She looked back to Hisagi as she walked out of the room and into the hallway. "Right this way Shuhei-San."
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 pm

((OOC: sorry that you had to be waiting a while for this but only been back couple of days and being back at school hasnt helped lol but im here now Smile ))

She smiled and seemed pleased that he would be going with her to check out this information. Although it seemed they would have to walk a little way to get there, he didnt mind. After all he had come here to check up on the 12th Division, this could give him a chance to have a bit of a more detailed look around their facilities. So he got up after she had passed him in the chair and got himself ready to check it out. 'I wonder what they've cooked up this time.' He thought, it seemed that he still had a slightly bad feeling about the 12th Division, but after having Mayuri Kurotsuchi in charge of it that was to be expected. She waited for him in the hallway so he came out immediately and looked in the way she was suggesting and replied 'Alright then, you'd best lead the way though, I don't know my way round here very well.'
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

[[ OOC:: Yeah, i know what you mean. Exams are coming up so i'll more than likely be off for a couple of days in the next couple of weeks. But i'll try and post when i can. Smile ]]

Hanako laughed softly as she started to walk. "Its alright. A lot of people seem to get lost when they come here. I'm just glad i caught you before i went back up to the lab to work on more of the script." She said softly with a light blush painted across her cheeks. "You might have just slept outside my office door." She said rubbing her hands together. She didn't know why she was being so nervous, there was really no need to. But thinking about finding Shuhei outside her office door asleep kinda made her picture it...

"Oh! Uh, if you ever want to take a look around some of the labs here just come and find me. Or ask someone to call for me. Normally i'm around... But sometimes i'm harder to find..."
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 pm

As they walked along Hanako let out a small laugh before reassuring Shuhei that most got lost around the labs. Then she blushed slightly as she mentioned Shuhei sleeping outside her office. He had forgotten amidst th talking from earlier and also immediately blushed becoming quite embarrassed. he let out a small nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his neck before saying. 'Aha, yea, sorry about that, I havent had much sleep lately. It was bad enough i fell asleep at all.' He was rambling and wasn't really paying much attention so didnt notice how nervous she was as well. But he managed to calm himself down and sort himself out to act more professionally again.

Then she offered him the chance to come looking around the labs whenever he wanted. Although he wasn't entirely sure on the offer at first, as he didnt enjoy the idea of getting trapped in a testing room with some sort of killer chemicals, he smiled and said 'Thanks for the offer, I'm sure the 12th Division's got some pretty nice labs around here.' She also mentioned about being hard to find, and the thought about sleeping outside her office popped back in his head. '[color=cyan]I'm just glad she turned up sooner rather than later.[/color]' He thought to himself. As they were walking he then turned back to her and asked 'So is the 12th Division working on any big projects recently?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk || Shuhei   Just a walk || Shuhei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a walk || Shuhei
Page 1 of 1