Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:40 am

Val was in an uproar. She heard that James had taken on a new fraccion. She fumed within James' quarters, wondering who he took on as his latest subordinate. She had yet to meet this arrancar and she was growing impatient. If there was one thing she hated, it was being kept out of the loop with these sorts of things. She hopped off of the bed and paced the room a bit, muttering obscenities to no one in particular. She ran her fingers through her long, silver hair, then ripped a set of claw marks into the wall. She then decided to seek this new fraccion and teach him or her their place in this little hierarchy. She stormed out of James' room, slamming the door behind her, then sniffed the air. She quickly caught the scent of a stranger. That has to be my new little buddy... She huffed and followed the scent down a hallway, soon stopping to find the figure of a male hiding in the shadows. Val growled a bit and vanished in a static blur, soon reappearing behind the figure. She grabbed him and turned him to face her. Who the hell do you thi--- Val was silenced by the face of the man she just came across. Her eyes grew wide as she took a couple steps back. Her hand dropped to her side, her fox like ears folding back against her head while her tail tucked between her legs. V-Valentino....
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 am

IIt had only been a couple of hours since Valentino became a new fraccion of the Primera Espada, and already he was lost within the gigantic confines of Las Noches. He had been quite tired from his travel here all the way through the deserts of Hueco Mundo, he decided it was high time he take a break, allowing him to being the tasks that would be expected of him later. This sending him on a voyage to find where his sleeping quarters were.

He began his travel down a long corridor, the silence and the shadows that danced along the pale surfaces of the marble walls gave it an eerie vibe, but Tino trekked on. As he did, he heard a mysterious growl, one that had a sound of menace in it. This growl was soon overpowered by a static noise, this obviously meaning Sonido had been employed. Before Tino could act, someone was behind him, the scent this being gave off making it obvious it was a woman, even more so as it began to speak followed by grabbing him quickly. There really wasn't much for Tino to do but to act in self defense. He began to cock his arm back, as it to throw a punch before he heard a voice that he hadn't heard in over a thousand years. The sound of her voice almost powerful enough to cause tears to roll down his cheeks as he examined the face of the mysterious stranger. "Va...Vally....is that really you?" Though he knew she was a part of this fraccion, hence the reason he joined, it was still unbelievable that he finally found her after all of these years, even more so to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Val's suspicions were confirmed the moment the male spoke her childhood nickname. Only one person ever called her "Vally." She stared into the eyes of her twin brother, the very one she killed in the human world a few years back. Tino...how did you...How did you end up in a place like this..? Her golden hues were fixed on his, her heart racing wildly. Valentino was the last person she'd expect to see here in Las Noches. She didn't know how to react. Perhaps he hated her for what she did. Perhaps he finally found her to kill her. But perhaps not. Val couldn't decide what to do. She suddenly jolted forward, pulling the male into her arms. She embraced him tightly as she spoke once more. You don't know how happy I am to see you, Tino.....I'm sorry.... Her embraced tightened, tears now welling up in her eyes as she held the man whose very life she took out of rage. She'd tell him the truth behind his death, but not today..
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:23 am

Valentino was quickly pulled into a hug by the sister he had lost so long ago. He had yet to answer her questions, but this was attributed to the pure shock he felt at this moment. Though her death had been brutal, and evil, he had hoped so much that she wouldn't have been cursed to reside in this place, this hell disguised as a paradise for lost souls. He had hoped she was living peacefully within Sereitei, but it had seemed the information he had acquired was true. He sighed before pushing these thoughts out of his mind, simply enjoying the embrace of a sister he loved so much. He hugged her back before replying to her words. "I'm happy to see you as well, Vally...I've wished for a day when we'd be able to meet each other once more, and I'm glad that today could be that day." As Tino spoke these words, he fought back the urge to shed a few tears. He was a firm believer in keeping such emotions such as that away from public view, things like that soon only showing weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Valentina hugged her brother tighter while she held back her tears. She was so happy to have her brother in her arms, and was now regretting her past actions. She slowly released the embrace and looked up at her brother. Tino...what are you doing in Hueco Mundo....you should be in the Seireitei with Mother....what made you become a hollow, Tino...? She kept her eyes on Valentino, her ears still folded back against her head, her tail still tucked between her legs. She couldn't believe any of this. She had her brother back, but he had to suffer the life of an arrancar, just like her. She lightly rubbed her eyes, wiping away any stray tears.
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:38 pm

He smiled a he felt her hug grow a bit tighter, the strength she had acquired as a hollow showing more evidently now. Her questions reminding him of exactly what had happened to both he and mother, but this paled in comparison to what occurred to her, and how he hadn't been able to save her. He always regretted this, and that's exactly the reason he became a hollow. Though, he didn't want her to feel as though it was her fault. "That's not really important, Vally, what's more important is that we're here together now." He smiled as he said this, hoping she didn't notice that he was trying to dodge the question. "I've heard a lot about how strong you've become, Vally. I'm proud"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 am

Valentina smiled and looked Tino over. He looked just like her for the most part. He had the fox like ears and tail, but his wasn't as well kept as hers. She chuckled a bit. When they were alive, his hair was always so messy. Apparently that trait carried on into his afterlife. She noticed his hands and how they were like hers, but his claws were retracted. She smiled and brushed her hand over his cheek, feeling only the cold bone of his mask fragments. She then sighed. The truth was eating her alive. She had to tell him. Tino....I have to tell you something..... She reached her hand down and gripped his own hand, tears welling in her eyes yet again. I...I killed mother....and I am responsible for killing you....I was so angry....I thought you two forgot about me....I thought mother didn't even bother to look for me....I'm sorry, Tino...it's my fault you're here.... She gripped his hand tighter, her tears now running down her face. She felt so guilty after realizing that her brother was sent to Hueco Mundo. She couldn't even look Valentino in the eyes. She knew he'd hate her after hearing what she just told him, but she couldn't hide it from him anymore. She was eaten alive by the guilt and felt that he had a right to know the truth behind his death.
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Tino was glad from the reactions she gave as she looked him over. He was certain she realized just how much he hadn't changed, but he was more surprised with how much Vally had changed. She was no longer the frail girl that she was in life, and from the rumors of the strength she had now, that was a fact. But as she continued, he could tell something was wrong. She had a look as if something was wrong, as if there was something she needed to say. He wondered what it could be, and opened his mouth to speak before her words rang out. Gripping his hand, she confessed to the actions she had taken those years ago. He could only smile as she spoke the words. He already had an idea that she had been the cause, and was actually glad to know he was right. The day of his and mothers death, he had felt a presence, a presence that felt of Valentina. The moment she grabbed him, that day, before snapping his neck, all he could feel was the rage she felt, the helplessness she had during her death. Tino knew he deserved death for not being able to save her, as he had throughout their lives. He needed to repent for his failure, and the one whom he was not able to save taking his life seemed fitting enough. He accepted his death with smile, and even now he smiled as the tears ran down her cheeks, his hand slowly moving up to wipe them away before he held her close. "It's alright. It's my fault I'm here, not yours. Had I done my job as a brother, I would have shielded you from the suffering you went through during your death, and you wouldn't have felt the anger that you felt. You can blame me for that, Vally. I apologize". Nothing but sincerity rang out in his voice, and as he held her closer, he couldn't help but shed a tear himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Val's heart dropped even more as Valentino blamed himself for what happened to her. God, no, Tino.....don't you dare blame yourself...it was me who trusted the bastard who killed me...I'm so sorry.... She hugged her brother tightly once more, her head resting on his shoulder as she let herself do something she hadn't done in years. She cried, regretting taking her brother's life fifty years ago. I love you, Tino....don't you dare assume otherwise.... She then got an idea. Something that they could take on together as a way of bonding. A malicious grin formed on her cherry red lips. You know, Tino....I'm an espada level arrancar...a Vasto Lorde at that....and I know that the bastards who killed me are still alive...they live in Venice....what do you say to a little...hunt...call it...family bonding....We can bring their heads back to James as little presents....I know you have that bloodlust I do, Tino.... She grinned wider and looked directly into her brother's eyes. She could see that fire, and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:41 am

He smiled as he heard her words, glad that she had forgiven him for failing her. He held her close, his hand gently resting on the back of her head as she rested it against his shoulder, his fingers slowly running through her hair. It had been so long since he held her like this, yet, there was more to it, a feeling that should not have been there. Her next words caught him off guard, when they shouldn't have. The words "I love you", something felt so strange about hearing these words pass her lips, though when they were alive they exchanged this sentiment quite frequently. But just as holding her in this instance held something more than it should have, so did these words. They held a feeling that shouldn't have been there between two siblings, a feeling that he was sure he was alone in feeling, but this feeling only caused him to hold her closer. His mind was in a fog as he tried to shift through exactly what this all meant when he caught the last fragments of Vally's words, in which she was inviting him to kill the men responsible for all the anguish they went through while alive. Tino dreamed of killing these men, taking revenge on the people who had turned their lives into a hell of such anguish, yet, right now vengeance and revenge were the last things on his mind, and all it took was looking deeply back into Vally's eyes in order for him to verify this. "Actually...I'd rather just stay here with you for a while longer...it's been so long since I've seen you, I'd rather just catch up." He smiled sincerely to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:59 am

A well of emotion began to swell within Valentina as she stood there in her brother's embrace. A feeling so alien. So wrong, yet so right. Val couldn't shake this feeling, yet she didn't want to. She felt Tino holding her closer, his embrace growing far beyond that of the casual hug. Val could smell it. She could sense that he felt what she was starting to feel. Val looked back into those deep yellow eyes of his, smiling softly as he responded to her offer. She'd love nothing more than to spend more time with him. At this moment, vengeance was no longer in her thoughts. All that she could feel was her love that she felt for her beloved brother, and now the pair had all of eternity to express it. Val smiled and continued to gaze deeply into Tino's eyes as she spoke, her hands now gripping his tightly. Whatever you want, Tino. You have me for all of eternity, so just name it and we can do it. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we're doing. She smiled once more. She never felt this calm around anybody. She brushed her right hand over Tino's right cheek, flicking a few strands of his messy silver hair out of his face. That's when it stuck her. Before her mind could proccess her body's actions, it was too late. She leaned forward, her hand pulling Tino's face towards hers. Their lips met in a soft kiss. The gesture sent a shiver down her spine, yet she didn't pull away until a few moments later. She backed up slightly, her eyes wide with disbelief. She laid her fox like ears flat against her head, her mouth agape as she tried to speak, but all that came was silence. Her heart was pounding, her mind racing with various thoughts. Oh god, Val...what did you do?! That's your brother!! What if he freaks out? What if he get's mad? You're insane!! Val stood a moment in shock, afraid of how Tino would react to her actions.
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:28 am

As she brushed her hand across his cheek, he could feel them getting warmer, a feeling of nervousness he had never felt around her had suddenly hit him. He smiled weakly before he felt her pull him forward gently, and in the next second he felt his lips pressed against hers. So many thoughts and emotions hit him, and the only thought that held presidence over all of them were how soft her lips were. It was the only thing he could find himself thinking about before he felt her pull away. He looked to her, seeing how shocked she was by her actions. He could only imagine the things she felt at this moment, the thoughts that ran through her head now. But right now, he knew she was feeling the way he had started to feel as well. He knew what he wanted to say, yet he wondered if he would be pushing it to say so, yet, he went forward. "Vally...you know...you know we didn't have to stop...not if you didn't want to....that is...". Being nervous was something he was never good at, as he rarely ever was. Continuing this would be considered so taboo, but right now, Tino knew he wanted more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:45 am

Val stood in surprise as Tino spoke. He didn't want her to stop? Val bit her bottom lip, calming herself a little. She took a couple steps back towards her brother before speaking softly. Tino....It was wrong...for me to kiss you like that....but I couldn't help it....and what's stranger is....I liked it....Tino....I love you. So much more than what goes beyond the love between two siblings..I... She paused there, placing her right hand back on his left cheek. She stepped even closer, her body now pressed tightly against his. Her lips captured his once more, indulging in the sweet, forbidden taste of his lips. This time, she didn't pull away. She wasn't afraid anymore. She wanted him, and she knew he felt the same. She didn't care about the situation, nor the moralities of such a romance. She loved him, and that's all that mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:11 am

Her words caused his heart to race, but it also allowed his nervousness to subside, only leaving him with the desire to continue what they started. But it seemed Vally wished for this even more so, her body pressing tightly against him as her warm lips kissed his once more. He let out a groan against her lips, reveling in how sweet they were as his hand rested upon her cheek. He couldn't hold himself back now, his desire for her growing as he deepened their kiss. He didn't know if he was moving too fast, but right now he didn't care. He wanted to show her how much he loved her, no matter how forbidden this love was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Val couldn't help but blush as she heard Tino's groan. The feel of his warm hand on her cheek helped relax her even more. She reveled in the moment she shared with Tino, soon becoming lost in her desire for the one person she should never have such feelings toward. Get a grip, girl.....he's your brother.... YOUR BROTHER!! However, those thoughts were not going to stop her. As he deepened the kiss, she matched his intensity, her hand now resting on the back of his neck. She pulled him even closer, their bodies pressed so tightly against each other. Her left arm snaked around his shoulder, her right arm doing the same on the opposite side of his body. She hugged him close, the heat of his body burning her through their clothing. Her eyes drifted shut, the need for vision no longer needed. She could smell the desire rising within her twin, as well as her own lustful desires growing stronger. She reluctantly broke from the kiss, her eyes slowly opening and now looking deep into the eyes of her brother. Tino... She paused for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts before she continued to speak, but she just couldn't find the right words to say. She remained silent, simply gazing into Valentino's eyes. Maybe he'd understand what she was trying to say, despite her silence. He always seemed to know what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:10 pm

He could feel her beginning to revel in the kiss just as he had, her hand resting behind his neck as her arm moved about his shoulder, pulling him in closer. As she did this, his arms wrapped about her waist, pulling her so much closer. Just as she could smell pheromones, so could he, and their desire for each other filled the air, a fragrance that was so delicious. As he began to delve deeper into the kiss, once again, Vally broke it. He groaned out of protest but was soon silenced as he caught her gaze and her words. He knew she was in turmoil, wondering if she actually should go through with what she wanted to do. She wanted this, as did he, but was being inhibited from going through with it. He smiled to her, his right hand moving up and resting upon her cheek. "Vally, let's not think of anything else besides here and now...everything else comes later.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Valentina couldn't help but smile as she felt Tino's gentle hand on her cheek, her own hand coming up to rest on top of his. She listened to him speak, realizing that he was right. Nobody else mattered, neither did their opinions. Nobody had the right to tell her who she should love. She admitted it to herself. She had strong romantic feelings toward her own brother. She gripped Tino's hand tightly, her golden yellow hues gazing into his. Tino...I love you...so much...I...I want to be yours... she kept her eyes on him as she told him what was on her mind. She loved him dearly, and feared his rejection. Though she now knew that he, too, felt the same way. She now held no qualms with admitting her feelings. She didn't want any other male but him. No male in Hueco Mundo could ever compare to him. She gripped his hand even tighter now, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Valentino Volpe

Valentino Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 am

He smiled as he heard Vally's words, yet inside, they took him by surprise. Not so much because she felt so strongly for him, but because he couldn't believe she actually felt as he did. He loved her so much, and longed to be with her no matter what the repercussion, ignoring any who denounced this relationship. The only regret he had was that it had taken him so long in order to realize his feelings. He smiled once more as he felt her hand tighten on his, Vally awaiting his response to her question. At this moment, they didn't needs words, but only each other...and with that, Tino leaned in, placing his lips to hers as his free hand rested on her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Val's eyes met Tino's again as she noticed him leaning in. Before she could say a word, his lips had taken hers once more. She could feel his hands sieze her waist, and she didn't fight it. She wanted it. She craved it more than anything. She returned his kiss with a greater passion, her soft pink tongue quickly parting his lips to greet his own tongue in an elaborate dance of desire. Her arms encircled his neck, pulling him closer to her while her own body pressed tightly against his. She let out a faint moan of pleasure from the simple touch of him. She wanted him and was willing to have him right in the hallway, unafraid who might be watching. If anyone was watching, they were about to get one hell of a show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]   Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffering: The Ties That Bind [Private]
Page 1 of 1