Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

strolling surprises[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

strolling surprises[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Gin yawned slightly as he got out of bed that sunday afternoon. Sitting up in bed he tried to picture the desk in his office. Just to make sure he wasnt spacing out on any paperwork he had to do. Not remembering anything he got from bed and went over to his closet were he took out his usaul outfit. After removing his bed clothes he quickly threw on his uniform and vice captain badge. Touching his hair brefly to get down a wing he headed for the door after grabbing a basket from his shelf. Upon exiting his quaters he saw some of the other sqaud members already up and about. He waved to them brefly and then began walking faster down the walk way to their destination.

Gin laughed at them slightly and made his way to the back of the bulding. Once behind the building he crouch down near a large plant. This plant was his very own perssmoins plant that he visited often to harvest. " Dont cha look healthy today" he commented cheerful to the healthy plant. Before grabbing off some and the fruit and began putting it in his basket. When there was about ten or tweleve in the basket he got to his feet once more. And began walking in no praticular direction deciding to find a nice stop to eat his favorite snack. Hearing his tummy rumble slightly he took a friut from the basket that that he held to his chest and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Not much was moving around in the 12th division, it had been quiet for the last couple of weeks. Since the dissapearance of Kurotsuchi Mayuri, and his datugher Nemu, the twevlth division had changed. Less insaine exsperiments were conducted, the new captain being more careful and warm. The division members who had worked under Mayuri had yet to adapt to the change, while most of the other divisions was pleased that the mad man was gone.

"Ichimaru-san!", a male voice shouted from nearby. A average tall young man emerged from a corner, looking towards the vice captain. He had shoulder long black hair, and a fifth seat armband with the 12th division symbol, tied around his left arm. "Matsumoto-san, he is here", he said, looking over his left shoulder. She walked up on his side, her large bossum and long strawberry blond hair being the first things you would notice.As always she was wearing her standard uniform, her pink sash being tied around her waist, her holster being clipped to it on the back, the hilt of her zanpaktou sticking out of it. Standing 5.8, she was of average height as well. "Thankes, ill handle it from here", she said in a friendly smile, taking a few steps towards the silver haired vice captain. The third seat band was strapped to her white obi, indicating she had held a high rank, despite having dissapeared.

"Its been awhile, Ichimaru..Jr-san", she said in a soft, yet slightly hesitating voice. She had meet the boy and his twin sister a few times before, mostly in the weeks after Aizen`s defeat. Having known Gin since they both were children, it had come as a great surprise when she found out he had two kids. She had searched, not much, for who the mother were, but nothing had come up. From what she knew, Gin had never really bothered much when it came to love...but you never knew what he would think of off.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 pm

The silver haired boy raised his slender eyebrow when a large voice calling him reached his ears. What is that large racket ... shut him up Serpin hissed in the boys ear as a long haired male approached the fox and told him Matsumoto was her. " Thank you Fifth seat" he said kindly to the man before the busted women appeared up beside the fifth seat. Serpin had his eyes focused on the noisy boy and the boys sword glowed a light blue. Gin watched patiently as the women told the young seated officer that she could take it from her. Hai the seated officer said before running off toward the barracks when he heard his friends call him to hurry up. Gin watched the man for a couple moments and then turn his attention back to the large busted women.

Someone needs a breast reduction Serpin hissed with a laugh in the silvered haired boys mind. Shh Serpin be polite the fox scolded in his thoughts. Serpin made a noise in response as the girl greeted his owner. Gin greeted the girl with a smile walked a little closer to her. As Serpin deiced to come from the visit because he was getting rather bored. " Yes it has ... how are yuh today? " he asked in a kind tone as the white snake appeared on his shoulder. Gin"s eyes remained on the girl as he removed a persimmon from his basket and took a bite. Serpin hissed loudly and fox gave him a the rest of the fruit. " Well aren't we in a bad mood today" he said out loud to the snake as he looked at him briefly and then returned his gaze to the blond women.

" Serpin isn’t in a good mood today please excuse him" he apologized for the snake. " Don't apologize for me ... I’m not sorry you fox bastard" the large white snake hissed back as its tongue come briefly. Gin kept smiling and showed no sign of even hearing the rude snakes comment.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 pm

"..I guess im doing fine...Hitsugaya returned yesterday as you might have heard, so the entire tenth divsion is busy..a lot of paperwork has to be done..", she said in a calm tone, her eyes seeming to avoid looking at the white snake by his side. She really didn`t know why the snake followed him around, but she guessed they had known eachother for some time..it would`t surprise her if the snake had been a gift from Gin. With a light sigh she folded her hands into her sleeve, pushing her large bosom up slightly as she held her arms under her chest. The taller male then apoligized for his snake`s behavior, saying it wasen`t in such a good mood today. Accepting the sorry with a small nod, she fixed her gaze on his basket.

"You look like him, you have his way of talking...it comes as no surprise you also like premissions..". Her eyes seemend to be sorrowful for a moment, but it quickly passed as she learned herself slightly against the wall, looking up at the sky. "What`s your snake`s name?".
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 pm

As the girl spoke about her captains return he took another perssimon from the basket. Looking down brefly he took and large bite from it and looked back. " Thats good ta here ... is he still a bratty lil thing. " he said with a small smirk because he found his comment amusing. Gin of course had never know the small white haired boy. But , he mother had told him how grouchy and rude he was before they stopped talking. " Nice word choice baka" the snake hissed loudly with a stupid look on its face. " My mother told me he was quite the handful.. Ni?" he added kindly to cover his ass and aviod getting the girl upset with him.

The foxes smile widen slightly at the girl's comment about him being a alot like his father. He very muched liked hearing that , because he looked up to him. " Hai i get that alot i do wish i could of met him" he said with a small sigh. [i] " I feel bad for anyone in the room if that happens." Serpin sad with a sarcasim in his harsh voice. Gin ignore the snakes comment and put the rest of the perssmoin he had taken a bite from early into his mouth. As he chewd the girl leaned against the wall and asked what snake's name. [i]" You dont deserve my name"
the snake hissed in an annoyed tone. " Oh this serpin my zanpaktou spirt" he repiled happily as the snake growled. {i] '' So you do it anyway .. fox bastard" Serpin complained with a grumble.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 pm

His comment about Toshiro caused the busty female to laugh, briefly through. He then added that the captain was quite a handful, as if he was afriad she would become angry at him. "That`s true...he has always been touchy about his height, and about honorifcs". Speaking about her captain seemed to calm her, if you looked at how long the two had known eachother, it was no surprise. With a light sigh, she learned her head against the wall, looking at the white snake again. "Your zanpaktou spirit eh? The two of you must be close...Haineko is just as stubborn as always, despite what the two of us has gone through..". Rangiku slided her hand down the holster of her zanpaktou, running her fingers over it for a few moments. "But that`s what i like about her..". Rangiku`s skills with her shikai was above the average vice captain, yet she had been demoted to third seat, mostly because the new 46 court didn`t have trust in the dissapeared shinigami, which exsplained why hitsugaya had been demoted to fourth seat under her.

Rangiku walked over to the taller male, her size of 5.8 making her appear small against his 6.1. Despite Rangiku`s height, she was actually tall for a female shinigami. She stepped besides him, reaching down, lightly touching one of the healthy branches of his permission plant. "Hows your sister doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm

The fox smiled a little brighter when the women also made a funny comment about her captain. " Dodged a bullet on that one baka " Serpin hissed with a small sigh. Secretly the large white snake was kind of hoping his owner got in trouble just so he could have a show. Like his owner he loved to screw with people and seem the suffer because ,it was his only form of entertainment really. The busted shinigami's next comment was about serpin being the vice captain zanapaktou sprit. She then comment about the being close. Gin laughed slightly at the comment of closeness. Sure Serpin and him were close but , Serpin always loved to insult him. So, Gin wasn’t quite sure how the snake saw their relationship. That then made him wonder if that was the reason he wasn’t reaching bankai.

" You could say that" he replied in carefree tone as the girl then began to take about her zanpaktou. As the girl told him about her zanpaktou sprit he thought of Serpin. Serpin was defiantly was one of the most stubborn people he knew. He didn’t mind it much ,because the snake always came through for him in end. So, he really wasn’t going to complain as long as the snake got the job done. " Is she hott? " Serpin blurted out randomly with a small smile on his scaly white lips. Gin lowered his smile for a brief second. Serpin hold your tongue he told the reptile in his thoughts hoping the girl didn’t hear the snakes comment.

As his smile returned to him the tenth squad member asked how’s his sister was doing. " She's doing alright but , I’m worried about her. She's been locked up in her room sorting paperwork for hours. I feel bad for. " he said with a small hint of slyness hidden deep in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 pm

"Thats how the life of a captain mostly is...its the reason why Hitsugaya taicho and Kuchiki taicho always were so grumpy", the female spoke with an amused tone, apperently not having heard his zanpaktou`s words. Rangiku folded her arms under her chest, sliding her hands inside her sleeves, looking up at him. "You know..i visit your father almost every day in his cell in the sixth division. You should consider visiting him with your sister..he misses you two, even through he dosen`t show it much". Her face softend up slightly, and she allowed her usual smile to come over her face. "Its no rush through, the two of you are busy being captain and vice captain after all". "Ya sure have become desperate if your flirting with that fox-face`s kid, but considering your an old hag, its no surprise". The words was spoken by Haineko, whom was standing with her back against Rangiku, her arms being crossed under her chest as well.

Haineko was an inch or two taller than Rangiku, her face having soft features, and her body being curved and busty. Her body was covered in pink fur on various places, such as her lower arms, chest, lower gut and thights. She was slightly more tanned than Rangiku, but it was most likely just her normal skin color. A pair of cat ears was sticking out from her chin long red hair, and a tail was located on her lower back, swirping back and forth around her legs. "Id rather be an hold hag than a immature kid like you!", the busty shinigami snapped back, turning around to face her materialized zanpaktou. "Immature kid!? At least i have slender curves, fatty!", "you don`t have curves at all!". The two of them began to agure, throwing insults at each other based on looks.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"Well I’m glad she hasn’t developed that" he said in response to her comment about Toshiro and byakyua being grumpy because of paperwork. Paperwork never really made him grumpy either ,just kind of annoyed or discouraged. The fox faced boy was surprised at the women’s next comment to him. She had told him that his father was here and that she was visiting him. He was then curious to why his sister and him weren’t informed of such information. The next thing that crossed his mind was what they thought would happen if they knew. Did they think that the three of them would come up with an evil plan to over throw the soul society." I will defiantly go over there ta see him.. i always wanted ta meeet him. I just wished I was informed earlier." He said with a light smile before he noticed a pink fuzzy girl appear behind the busted women.

This sparked Serpin's interest as the two them listen to the new women insult the blond women. Smirking slightly the white snake glowed slightly and took on a knew form. This form was of a handsome man in a dark black and white trimmed kimono. The man's hair was long and white and he had a fork tongue and yellow eyes." Play nice Serpin" Gin commented playfully as the snake changed forms. Gin laughed slightly at the women and her zanpaktou 's fight, it was quite amusing. " Now ladies no need to fight" the man form of Serpin said with his hands stuffed up into his kimono sleeves. Gin kept a close eye on the snake man hoping he wasn’t planning something stupid like he usually had a habit of doing.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Only a moment went by before Haineko lashed onto Serpin`s arm, her tail being raised in a elegant manner. "he-llo", she said in her playful voice, her ears being peaked up. "You should consider staying in this form, its much more handsome..". Rangiku let out a deep sigh, her zanpaktou`s habbit of falling head over heels of every good looking male showed once again. "Its no wonder you try to score this kid, his zanpaktou is dreamy!", the cat girl said, looking over at her master, not once letting of his arm. "I`m not trying anything. Go back into your sword form". "As if, its been a long time since ive been out, and ive finally found someone that`s as handsome as Hyourimmaru..ah, i bet your jelous! You just want Serpin-san and Hyourimmaru-kun all for yourself!", the cat said in an almost defending voice. "Don`t be stupid, i only date shinigami, not their weapons. If you really want a man, maybe you should stop grabbing onto every male you find just the slightest handsome".

"Shut up, old hag", the pink cat responded, lowering her ears for a moment, sending an angry glare towards her. She turned towards Serpin again, her ears peeking up. "Ah, thats right, i forgot to tell my name. I`m Haineko! I know its hard to image that im this old hag`s zanpaktou...but you can`t prevent your shinigami from aging". Rangiku let out yet anthoder sigh, crossing her arms into her sleeves again. She remained on Gin Jr`s side, watching the two spirits with a slightly amused smirk, as if she had given up trying to lecture her zanpaktou, and just sat back to enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:28 pm

"Why thank you pretty lady" Serpin said in a sly tone and he examined they cat girl. Gin laughed slightly to himself as the girl and her zanpaktou sprit fought once more. The comment that tickled him the most was the part about the busted women trying to score." How amusing" he said out loud to himself in a low tone. Gin could not help but smile at the girls conversation even more as it progressed further. Serpin laughed also as the pink girl began speaking to him. " I’m Serpin nice to meet you miss haineko. Your feistiness with owner is so kawaii." The snake man replied as he kissed the cats hand gently.

Gin lowered his smile for brief moment with a not again look on his lips. Serpin was one the most sluttish guys the fox had ever met. Every time the snake came across a cute zanpaktou he had to freaking flirt with it. Someday soon the fox swore he would be a uncle to some cross breed kids. Putting his smile back on he looked back to orange haired women wondering what her reaction to all this was. He was curious to how she felt about his thoughts. But , the women didn’t know the full extent of his personality yet. Truth be told he be a dumb blond like his mother. So instead he said: " This is turning out ta be an interesting day ni?"/
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Haineko raised her ears a little when he kissed her hand, her tail stopping in the middle of a movement. She looked towards Rangiku briefly, sending a small smile, as if she was mocking Rangiku for not being able to score guys like that. "Just call me Haineko-san, Serpin-kun"h she said while lashing onto his left arm again, her tail starting its movement behind her legs again. Haineko looked towards Gin Jr again, twitching her ears for a moment about his comment. "I hate to give the old hag right...but you are really like your father, all creepy, you even look the same". She tugged Serpin`s sleeve a little, as if she saw something unsettling about the fox faced Jr. The pink cat then looked towards her master, whom had stayed silent the entire time.

"How the hell can you be in love with that kid`s father? He is ten times more creepy than Foxy Jr here, he has grown almost to thin while being in that cell, and he has probably lost the little fragment of sanity he had left. He also betrayed soul society, and he`s a mortal enemy of that white haired brat...", she said, the white haired brat of cause meaning Hitsugaya. Rangiku let out a little sigh, looking at her zanpaktou who was still lashing onto Serpin`s arms as if her life depended on it. "When you grow up together, i guess you learn to look past this things". Haineko and Rangiku shared eye contact for a moment, the air feeling heavy for a moment. Haineko shrugged with her shoulder and laid her cheek against Serpin`s arm, seeming to accept the defeat in the argument she had tried to cause.

"Your such a child", the strawberry blond woman responded, smiling a little over Haineko`s almost childish pouting.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Gin smirked slightly at the cat girls response to him looking alot like he's father. The creepy thing didn’t really bother him either. He found it kind of amusing because it was attribute of his he liked to use to his advantage when he screw with others. If the person thought he was creepy it usually made their reaction better. " As you wish" Serpin said politely to the pink and fluffy girl latched on to his slender arm. The fox smile lowers slightly at her the cat girl's next words to the big chested women. He caught bits an pieces like in love and gotten skinny and ten times creepier. Keeping the same expression on his face he looked down to the basket of persimmons in his arms. He then looked his tree and crouched down and began picking more as the girls fought. Great he's put he's mind to something. What's the little runt up to now Serpin thought to himself as he looked to his owner briefly.

Feeling the girls cheek on his arm Serpin smiled at the cat girl mischievously. "So are yuh single?" the snake asked. Hearing the snakes words Gin raised his eyebrow slightly and looked over. When there was no more persimmons to pick for now he got back up to his feet. Hearing the women’s comment about her Zanpaktou sprit it made Gin think of how much of child Serpin was as well. The snake always seemed to let his hormones get the best of him. While his silvered haired owner had no clue in that department what’s so ever.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:01 am

"If your nice enough, maybe i am", she said with her signature "sugar sweet" smile, that she seemed to send every handsome male, no matter race. Rangiku let out a little sigh, turning her attention towards Gin Jr, whom had just finished up plucking the rest of her persimmons. Walking over to the basket, she bend down and picked one up, holding it between her fingers firmly. "Just in season it seems..", she mumbled to herself while standing up, adjusting her beloved pink scarf in the process. Despite she had grown, she had kept and cleaned the scarf often over the years. Since Gin had the bad habbit of just leaving without saying goodbye at times, the scarf was one of the few things she had left to remind her, that he even had been there. She lightly reached up and touched her lips slightly, the kiss he had given her before going to his trial could still be felt. She didn`t really know were that left them, were they still childhood friends or something more? If it was more than friends, would be become the twins new mother? She shook the idea out of her head. Sure, she would`t mind coming together with Gin, she did after all love him dearly, but she could`t see the kids accept her as mother. From what she knew, their mother had left without a trace when the kids were young, and haden`t been there when Gin had betrayed soul society.

"What are you spacing out for, hag?", the pink cat girl said from her place at Serpin`s arm, looking over at her master with a little frown. "Nothing, just wondering why you are larching onto a snake, almost strangling him. Strangling is usually what they do". Haineko simply frowned, raising her tail slightly in a insulted manner. She tugged onto Serpin`s arm tighter, laying her cheek against his chest this time. "Gin Jr-san..there`s something i wanna ask you..do you remember anything about your mother?", the busted third seat slowly asked, turning fully towards him.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 pm

" Maybe im in luck then" Serpin cooed to the smiling cat with a even bigger smirk on his own lips. Gin looked down to the basket before and took one of the fruits from it. As he put one to his mouth he could hear the pink zanpaktou sprit insult her master again. Apparently this time it was for spacing out for no reason. Curious the fox looked in the direction of the busted women to see her with a persimmon in her hand. Figuring it was none his business what they fought about he took a bite of the persimmon in his fingers.

As he chewed he heard the women ask her zanpaktou why she was clinging on to his so much followed by telling her what snakes do. Serpin made a slight face at this comment and eyed the women slightly with his yellow eyes. " Don’t you listen to her you ant doing anything wrong'' The snake assured the pink sprit on his arm. As he finished the fruit in his hand her heard the orange haired women tell him she wanted to ask him something so, his looked to her. Strangely she wanted to know if he remembered anything about his mother.

" She wasn’t around much so, not much really. But , she was really fond of being a mother ill tell yuh that." The fox responded with a shrug as Serpin made a face at the busted women's query. " In fact I don't think she like me very much" He added in a calm tone with one of his softer smiles on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:12 pm

"So she`s still alive? Gin has never mentioned any woman in his life in the hundred years ive known him..on the other hand, we both know how he is when it comes to telling the truth". Rangiku placed her left hand loosely on her hip out of habbit, turning her gaze towards Haineko and Serpin. Haineko had peaked her ears up and ran her hand through Serpin`s rather soft hair, her tail moving calmly behind her. "Maybe, but only if you keep being nice...i might look cute, but i have claws..the old hag over there was a strong vice captain..but only because of me". The pink cat observed as Serpin looked at Rangiku eyeing her figure that actually was more slender and busty than Haineko`s, at least that`s how Rangiku`s uniform made it look like. Haineko for once let go of Serpin`s arm, placing both of her hands onto her hips, her ears lowering them selfs in an angry manner.

"Leave Serpin-kun alone, what has he ever done to you?! Old hag!". Rangiku let out a little sigh, crossing her hands into her sleeves once more. "I have a name, its not "hag", or "her", its Matsumoto Rangiku, third seat of the tenth division". Despite the rank wasen`t as high as vice captain, her imposing voice and surprisingly serious face, and direct tone, made it clear that she was a former vice captain..and more than just a dumb blond with a large chest. Haineko and Rangiku once again locked eyes for a few moments, the silence making the air feel heavy. With a light frown, the pink spirit grabbed onto Serpin`s arm once more, twirling her tail around her own leg. "Fine..Rangiku"sama", the cat said with a forced voice. "But it won`t change the fact that your an old hag", "and that your a little child..", the master responded back. Haineko frowned insulted, clutching her fingers firmly around Serpin`s sleeve.

Rangiku let out a little sigh, reaching over, lightly touching her sword`s shoulder, giving her a firm little smile. "Don`t frown like that, your face looks ugly when you do that..you don`t want Serpin or Hyuugamaru to think your ugly, would you?". The pink cat looked at her master, a soft smile coming over her face a little. "No..i would`t want that..". The two shared eye contact for a moment again, before Rangiku pulled back onto "fox Jr"`s side. Haineko looked up at Serpin again, her hands holding more gently than before. Despite their many arguments, it was clear the cat and her busty master had some respect for each other.

Last edited by Matsumoto Rangiku on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

Spoiler:

A black figure stood up from a roof top nearby watching the four figures nearby, it was srhouded in black flames, as it let its black long hair blow with the wind, as soon as the creature whatever sort it might have been was fully uncovered from the roof tiles the black flames around it put themselfs out and hardened to what seemed like a coat of bandages, though they where firm they where also flexible allowing movement, it was actually the only thing the creature wore, and it covered about 90% of its body, only leaving his black hair and eyes visible as well as his right shoulder, his reitsu was familiar to that of Ichimaru Gin himself as it would turn out, what could it mean?

The reason this creature stared at the group was because one of the beings in the group reminded of his master, that he was seeking out, clueless and confused the black creature, felt the man`s reitsu collide with his, it was not his master that stood down there but a stranger... that took the looks of his master, Shinso clueless to the world around him was in a most dire and desperate situation, his master would have never abandoned him, not in his true intentions at least, what had awoken him? he did not know, but the place he had escaped from was not his home, but a home of another... if the group would have noticed Shinso`s spiritual pressure and turned to look where the essence of such a precence came from then they would have seen a tall man coated only in black bandages, reaching almost 2 meters in height, and his black hair reaching down past his waistline, standing on a roof top his looks would have been quite frightening, but in his eyes reflected only sadness and sorrow maybe he would never see his master again, did he abandon him? did he not like him? was he not worthy? Shinso closed his eyes as almost as dark thought`s started to poison his mind as his looks foretold, or had his master passed away already? he held no keen intrest to the people down below anymore...
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 pm

A confused face formed on the fox's face when the busted women questioned if his mother was still alive. As he thought about it he wasn’t she if she was or not. Last time he seen hear was a month ago when she yelled at him. He didn’t remember what it was for , but he figured Serpin had probably blabbed something to her. " I’m actually not sure if she is , haven’t seen her in a while." he said to the women before returning his smile to his face. " I hope she is. How dare she judge you for a such a thing" Serpin hissed figuring Gin remembered what the fight was about. After speaking to his owner and the busted girl the snake man looked back to the cat girl.

" How can I not be nice to a jem like you? And don’t worry I like a girl with a little spice. Serpin flirted with a large smirk spread across his lips. Gin raised his eye brow slightly at the snake's comment but , didn’t answer. Something on the roof top caught his eye that he felt a small connect to. He also felt that he should know the figure standing there. He would have said something to it but , he disappeared as quickly as it came. As he stared at the empty roof top he heard Matsumoto and her cat like zanpaktou sprit fight once more. Not being able to say anything to contribute he stared at the roof until the were done and then looked back.

Serpin rolled his at the fox briefly wondering why his owner hadn’t respond to his comment. " You really got to stop spacing out like that fox bastard. People are going to think your dumb or something." The snake told his owner with a sigh before looking back to his prey on his arm. Gin showed no reaction to the snakes comment wondering if the snake would get mad if he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Haineko`s tail felt loose down behind her legs, and Rangiku dropped her arms down her sides. While Rangiky`s gaze was fixed onto the bandaged figure on the building, Haineko tugged onto Serpin`s sleeve slightly, her gaze looking up at the figure as well. "Feels like a shinigami...yet it feels diffrent as well, its probably just a zanpaktou spirit that`s out exsploring..yet it has sorrowful and confused eyes..", the cat girl said out loud, tugging a little thighter onto the sleeve. "Neh, Serpin-kun, you know why that thing is starring at your creepy master?". It was clear by her sudden serious tone, and the stopped movement of her tail, that the zanpaktou unsettled her a little.

Rangiku turned her gaze towards Haineko for a moment, listing to her spirit`s words about the figure being a zanpaktou. Rangiku then turned her head towards Gin Jr, crossing her arms under her chest again. It is a good question..why is it glaring at him so sorrowful and confused...this reaitsu..it feels like gin`s..but he is in his cell, and its not a shinigami...maybe?". Rangiku took a few steps towards it, forcing a little smile over her face. "Wh-what are you doing!?", the pink cat snapped out from her place next to Serpin, her face being worried. "Relax..", her master mumbled back without taking her eyes off the thing. Haineko remained next to Serpin, but by the look on her face, it was clear she would`t hesitate to attack the thing if it came to close.

"It looks a lot like him, dosen`t he? He is his son, so its no surprise", she said while looking over her shoulder at Gin Jr for a moment, looking up at the black haired spirit again. "You look sad...is it because you can`t find your master, Shinsho?". Haineko raised her ears over hearing the name, was that creepy thing the former captain`s zanpaktou? Either her master had gone mad and was simply rambling, else she was right and it could mean trouble...depending on how the spirit reacted.

Last edited by Matsumoto Rangiku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 am

[OOC: sorry Gin i forgot to meantion that i changed the post slightly, i thought matsumoto notified you]

IC: Shinso opened his eyes once more to stare at the group mostly the female shinigami that had spoken to him, he had not seen her but felt somehow a link to her as if she was important to someone he knew, as if she had always been there for him, yet not strange, his expression and attitude remained the same as his stare fell over matsumoto, then serpin and Haineko and finally Gin jr, his eyes fell again on matsumoto as he responded with a mature calm voice, his quiet habits reminded off Hitsugaya`s Zanpakto spirit, normally the Zanpakto spirits would take their masters traits, however for some reason Shinso had taken the habit to conceal his true nature behind a barrier, he was intimidated by the group but only so slightly, his mind cleared out a bit as he indeed wondered what he was doing?, no his master was alive he felt it, he was close too... and yet he could not find him, how was that his responce to her question was short yet straight forward, there had been at least 10 seconds of silence ..... ...... im ..... lost .... was all he said allowing his words to drift far apart in between, for whatever purpose he had not left yet and he had even responded, he felt like these people knew something he held in high regard...

Im far apart from my master, recently he has been talking less and less now i haven`t heard about him for over six months... what happened master? are you too busy to notice me anymore, or are you just locked up somewhere unable to answe my call? he thought for himself opening his eyes once more, he carefully studied each of the members of the group, two of the somehow reminded of himself? where they Zanpakto?.... .... the man seemed strong and the woman seemed .... well like a woman usually did, at least so he thought, woman where woman and men where men, it was simple enough to even for an idiot to understand... then in what catergory did kids belong to? Shinso sighed inwardly and quietly, he hated to bother people he did not know, he was confused of matsumoto`s smile and took a step back, he was certainly suspicious that it was a trick to drop his guard, the shinigami seemed to be forcing a small smile as well, was he really that ugly?, he was sort of a shy soul but could also be ruthless and unforgiving if needed to, he hided his body behind those bandages because his master said he was ugly in truth, what his master had meant was that he should not hide his beatiful face from people, but that was his choice...
His hair moved lightly around in seemingly slow motion despite the fact that there was hardly no wind to speak about... in fact if you took a better look at it, it almost seemed like his black hair was on fire in occasions...

her gentle words struck him, yet he felt the need to say something more proper... have.... you.... .... seen ........ my master? ....... ....... he let his words flow out one at a time as his desires showed, he had heard his master also meantion a long time ago that when speaking to a female it was important to be polite, he was unsure if it was really a time to be polite but really he had no intention to harm anyone here as long as they where doing the same... besides it would not hurt to try... at least so he hoped, staring at both Haineko and Matsumoto he responded back keeping the distance between them making sure that they where not sneaking up on him from behind I am..... glad to ..... meet.... angels.... such.... as yourselves..... unable to really come up with any logical phrases for being polite he awaited their responce, as well as the other male`s reponce.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Serpin stared up at the figure with confusion as the pink haired cat girl talked about. " Aren't you a little far from my masters father?" the snake asked with the same look on his face. Serpin of course thought you had to say with your master all the time. If he knew he could just wondered off he would have took a break a long time ago. But , he course knew that wasn’t really possible so something had to be up. Gin raised his eye brow slightly when he heard the women call the dark figure shinso. From what he was told his father's sword was called that , that intrigued him. Looking to the sword sprit he heard it tell them they he was lost. Being like his father this sparked a evil plan in the fox's mind.

The sprit then began asking them more things like where is my master? And told them he was glad to meet angles such as them. A large smirk then formed on the sliver haired boys face as he thought of his plan some more. " Why yes i do know were he his shinso. Your welcome ta say with me for a while if you'd like. And perhaps i could reunite you with him soon. Would you like that?" The vice captain said slyly with large smirk still painted permanently on his face it seemed. Serpin watched his master and then rolled his eyes." Great he's got something on his mind" the snake said quietly to himself. But, the snake needed company so, he decided to go along with it. " He might be a moron but , my masters not bad company once you get to know him. You should think about it." Serpin told Shinso with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 pm

(and i thought you had notified himxD..well never mind, no harm done)

Rangiku grabbed Gin Jr`s shoulder before he said anything more. He should`t be to direct with shinso, the spirit was powerful and could, if feeling cornered or threaten, attack. "You should`t waste your breath on flattering if your having a hard time talking", the pink cat said as she walked up to Rangiku`s side, making sure to keep the same distance as her master did. Having finally let go of Serpin`s sleeve, she seemed to stick close to Rangiku, if it was to protect her or to try and get Shinsho`s attention could be anyone`s guess. Rangiku placed her hand onto Haineko`s red hair, patting her on it as if she was a child. "Weren`t you scared of him a moment ago? What`s with this sudden care in your voice? Don`t tell me one score line is all it takes to get you intrested". The cat looked at her master, smirking a little at her. "Don`t be stupid..im just here to protect you..". Rangiku let out a little sigh and walked five feet closer to the bandaged spirit.

"Your master is alive and not harmed..despite he needs to take baths more often, but with the quality of the sixth division`s cells these days, its hard". She lifted her hand up towards him, holding her face neautral. "You know we aren`t enemies..its awfully hard to talk with you up so high, why don`t you come down and join us?". She looked over her shoulder to Haineko, whom once again had lashed onto Serpin`s sleeve. "Don`t bother to listen to what she says, she`s still a child in mind". Haineko laid her ears back and stuck her tongue out towards Rangiku for a moment, burring her cheek against Serpin`s soft kimono sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 am

Too many times had his master schemed on people that he had started to see the pattern, and this man seemed to be so alike it was almost unbeareble to look at the man withouth having some sort of feeling growing deep down inside, Shinso knew however that this was not his master but a fake, he had been unsure why but at least he could ask then again should he try to strike the fake master away? the man was using his masters form in some weird way he was sure, there had to be something he could do?, he looked at serpin as he asked what he was doing so far away from his masters father? wait what did that mean he was unsure if asking was even a choice? father? was that... his master he was talking about, Shinso got just a lot more puzzled than before... I.... don`t.... Understand.... Shinso knew he did not have much time before the reitsu in him would once again be drained and he would turn into his original form, he had little precious time to waste down here, but what could he do? it was not like running around would make him find him any faster like he had done earlier... Im.... running out.... of time please.... what had he to lose? all he had ever wanted was to return to his masters side.... forever.... he used a quick shumpo appearing before the group... he was kneeled down, looking down at the ground.... my master..... told me.... to open up..... he said to matsumoto`s reply... avoiding to look directly at either of the other two Zanpakto spirits, he was no longer on his guard, if they where going to kill him now at least he would suffer less than being in constant search for his master... even a slight blush emerged on his cheeks...

he was feeling kinda embarassed in front of two other Zanpakto like him, clothed only in bandages.... he would eventually get used to it around people... he showed some skin around his eyes which in fact showed more emotion than what he had wanted to show, but he had been rather confused...

i meant.... not to.... scare anyone.... he looked to the side with his indigo colored orbs, for some reason he felt relived to understand that this fake master was in fact family to his master, close to boot I see... he had also listened to Gin jr`s comment but was unsure what to reply since he noticed what he had in mind, altrough he cared little as long as he would see his master.... he simply nodded and stood up into his full height, being at least a head taller than matsumoto now that he stood straight the diffrence in height could clearly be seen...
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Gin watched the women and her zanpaktou fight from the corner of his eye briefly. As he did so you could see some of his red pupil shining through. Serpin seemed to be disappointed that the cat had found some courage from what Gin could tell. Knowing the snake Gin figured the snake wanted to use her scared ness as method to win her heart. The fox laughed at slightly wondering if his sprit really had a chance of getting a date. And have a better chance of getting one The snake responded in the fox's mind rudely. Gin the focus his eyes back on the figure as the women assured it again that he master was alive and find expect for not showering much.

After telling the he was running out of time the worried zanpaktou sprit appeared in front of them. Serpin wondered if the things was deaf , but stayed quiet to see if it had anymore to say. A moment later a nod from his Serpin walked up beside shinso. " Don’t cha worry me and Gin will get you get home. We may not look it but we are very trust worthy . And if you need to talk will both listen I guarantee it." the snake said slyly while resisting the urge to touch the other zanpaktou sprit. Like his master he had a habit of touching people when he talked to them sometimes , but he knew it wasn’t a good idea to do that with this one. Gin's smile soften a little more and as he turned to look at the sprit in front of him.

He then wondered what it meant by open up , but most of all he hope Serpin’s words would work on the sprit. Serpin was good at that like him so, he had faith in him. As he waited for more words a soft wind pushed passed them. Serpin eyes then looked Gin angered as if he was saying back me up. " Hai Serpin is correct we'll get yuh there safely and then can go for a walk with him" he said in the same sly tone his zanpaktou sprit was using.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:21 pm

The two females observed as the two male spirits talked to each other, or rather Serpin walked up to shinsho and had begun to talk. Haineko, not feeling very pleased of getting ignored, laid her ears back and crossed her arms across her belly, moving her tail slightly behind her. Rangiku, knowing that Haineko would`t speak first, walked up besides Serpin, letting her arms hang loosely down her sides so Shinsho could see she wasen`t holding any weapons. "That`s better isen`t it? When you meet new people, a proper introduction is in place. I`m Matsumoto Rangiku", she said with her small signature smile, not stating her rank since the spirit most likely didn`t care about it. Rangiku looked over her shoulder, glancing at Haineko who haden`t moved. "Stop pondering there like a little child, and come over here..he isen`t gonna bite". The words from her master seemed to have pushed the cat, since she walked up to Rangiku`s side, tilting her head slightly back to look up at Shinship, who was over a head taller than her and her master. "..I`m Haineko, her zanpaktou spirit". Unlike at Serpin, she didn`t lash onto him. Instead she looked up at his face, tilting her head to the look. "Neh...why are you hiding your handsome face behind those bandages?". Even through it sounded like a score line, her eyes revealed that she was just curios why. "Did the creepy fox face-..i mean your master make you wear them?", she guessed out of the blue, figuring it was probably something he would have thought off. Even through Haineko never had meet the former captain in person, she had heard and felt, sometimes seen, what Rangiku felt.

"Stop asking so many questions, its not polite..", the busty officer commented, looking at Gin Jr. "You should watch over your zanpaktou, he is the first one to ever accept Haineko`s flirting ways...who knows what the two will do when they are alone". Haineko laid her ears down and turned to her master, her voice and face growing angry. "What do you mean by that, hag!?". Rangiku simply smirked amused and ruffled her red hair a bit. "Nothing, just that you are dangerous for men..". Haineko stuck her tongue out and walked up to Shimsho`s left side, lashing onto his sleeve again, holding tighter as if she refused to let him go for the moment. Rangiku observed the two for a bit, before looking up at Shinsho again.

"He told you to open up huh? He probably meant you had to get some friends and get out more..". She held her hand towards him again, this time briefly looking at the son of the fox, before looking up at the spirit again. "A zanpaktou feels the same as their master and have their memories..at least they say so...try to remember my and his face. Then you will fully know we are not enemies", she said, referring to Gin Jr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strolling surprises[OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next