Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:17 pm

The white haired man walked outside of a tall building. He was wearing the white cloak but it was unbloodied. WIth a huge smile on his face he sauntered down the streets into a baker shop. " Three large rolls of...Heavybread. " He asked in crisp italian.

The man replied with a nod and led him into a back room where another man awaited him. The man was hidden in shadows but The white haired man did not care, the client wanted secrecy. So he sat down and waited for the man to assign him what would be his last job.

The man coaugh and spoke n a obviously altered voice, " My name is of no importance. The money and job are real. So before I continue I must know you are in. "

White nodded, " Of course. Why else would I have come on a sunday. "

" Then this is it. " He passed a letter to White, " You must deliver that letter to the prince of england. Inside that letter is a blackmail, that you need not know of. I then need you to kill him if he will not cooperate. There will be many gaurds required to take care of, but please try not to attract attention to yourself to much. I know your track record. After wards for any outcome, you will recieve enough gold to allow you to travel the world times over, first class. "

White sat up and placed the letter in a pocket. " Done. " Then he slowly walked out and headed off to England.

James lied on top of his own personal castle he had created. It was formed out of primarily two things, marble and obsidian glass. The walls were made of Marble, but the floors and cielings were formed out of thick obsidian glass. He lied specifically on one of its many towers that ended in flat circles. He liked this type of castle best, it was from around his original time.

He filled this place with everything, there were hot tubs, hallways filled with portraits of James doing anything he would feel proud of. many rooms filled with women who lived thier as whores for James. He himself did not live in the actual castle, but hundreds of feet beneath it. Only he knew about this room which conatined very little, only a small bed and a permanately lit candle that never ran out. It was a large room, comparable to the size of a football field. Though 70% of it was filled with books of all kinds, In neat piles reaching the cieling which was about three hundred feet up. Looking like a permanent night fillled with all of the earth stars, actually the cieling was dome shaped and for a reason. It rotated with the earth rotations.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Vanille found herself in something of a predicament, now she had accepted her position of personal guard she needed to get at least somewhat familiar with the espada, and her new partner, but that was to come later. She decided she would start at the top, the primera espada. Though as with most of the whole ordeal she had little idea as to what he was like.. As she entered his... Castle... She decided that maybe this wasn't such a good idea. The castle itself was quite a sight to behold, inside it was a completely different matter. Apparently he seemed to enjoy female company. There were quite a few wandering around wearing.. Well not very much at all. Ignoring these women she decided to continue moving, stopping only to ask for this primera's location. When she was informed she quickly headed for it.

It took her a while but eventually she found him, laying down ontop of one of the castles towers. She assumed he knew she was there so she would simply introduce herself. "Excuse my intrusion primera-sama, I would just like a few words with you" she said, sounding quite respectful as she did so, adding a short bow in after she had said this. Since she had only recently given her position she doubted he would have any idea who she was.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am

James sighed as he lifted his head to see who was talking to him, " Your name... is Vanille... One of Incognitas power runs. " He sat up, then stood up. Towering at a large 7 foot 2, he had large uscles, but they were overall condensed. As his shirts seemed to bot be tight against him. Null excalibur was lying on the ground, next to him. A ciggerette formed in his hand, lit, and he put it in his mouth and took a drag.

" Anyway, Call me James. Do not be so formal. " He hated formalities. When one ca create anything in the universe, you tend to hate these types of things. He looked up, his castle was huge, reaching half way to the cieling above them. And about a mile and a half wide. is electric blue eye's flashed with amusment.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:38 am

Vanille noticed that recently people were standing up and showing how much taller than her they actually were, in this case she was almost two feet shorter than him, at least that was her estimate. So, now looking up to the man slightly she was accused of being a power run.. whatever the hell that meant. ”You know I'm Incognita-sama's guard?” she looked a little surprised actually, it was quite recent and she didn't think the information would spread quite so quickly. Another thing which confused her is that he knew her name and she could never remember actually meeting him before. Not matter. ”Well.. I was just here to meet you I guess, I plan to do so with all the espada” she said. She wasn't sure if she couldn't be formal, she was always quite formal. But if he didn't want that then she could probably just call him James..
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:05 am

James grinned, '" Not a speck of information escapes me. " He created two wine glasses, one in each hand, and motioned to give one to Vanille, " Drink, sit and get to know the Primera Espada. Ask and it shall most likely be answered. " He took a sip of his wine and swished it around in his mouth, letting the taste float there. Then swallowing and downing the whole cup. He let his gaze rest on her to see how she would react to him. If she would stay, or if she would just leave.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

”Is that so?...” she asks, looking at the wine that he had apparently made appear from nowhere... it reminded her of her partners abilities just on a much grander scale. She wasn't usually a drinker, but she decided that one glass couldn't hurt. And quickly took a drink, though the taste was a bitch much to start with, by the expression she made as she took the small sip, though she would continue until half her glass was drained. ”This place is beautiful... James... though, I am not sure about your choice of decoration.” she says, though she was talking about the various women who seemed to be here, rather than the pictures and such.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 pm

James had a hefty laugh speaking in crisp british tone, " Thank you... Built everything myself. The decorations are an aquired taste I would say. " He deconstructed the cup, his face holding the features of not a person who would live on battle, but of a sophisticated man of high standards. With Aizen gone, so were so many secrets of James. He never knew why he did not have a zanpakuto, instead his power was supressed in him. Which was his true ability, not the matter control. Null Excalibur was just a sword he created out of the same materials as Zanpakutos. He was never explained to about this, everytime he asked Aizen he always said, you are the one who wields the great truth. You tell me.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Vanille nodded, she understood why this man was Primera, that was a very impressive skill if he could make such a thing all by himself, she could only imagine how that would work in a battle, it would be quite formidable. ”You have done very well. A little bit over the top for my tastes I suppose, but it is beautiful none the less” she said, looking around slowly, she wasn't sure how to continue this conversation really, she decided he might have an idea and would stay silent for a while, just to give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 pm

James smirked, " It's granduer is not for everyone. " He was thinking of how to get to know her. Ran through many scenarios, but ended on his favourite. Battle. Not with abilities, just power. It is a great way to get to know someone. Only a small one, and seriously, as an Arrancar battle is in thier blood. It was a great Idea.

" Vanille. Conversation is boring. I wish to get to know you as a warrior. No abilities. " Just as he said that he unstrapped Null excalibur from his back and brought it down with great might upon her. With enough strength to break the whole tower they were on.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Vanille looked around casually as James spoke, saying something about how this castle wasn't for everyone, personally Vanille would rather simplicity. Though as he continued she only caught on that they were fighting at the last second. Her eyes widened as she saw the blade aimed at her, she side-stepped but felt the edge of the blade hit her hand. When she had stopped she felt searing pain as she saw her hand had literally been cut in two, barely in one piece. Though, the flow of blood stopped as her hand began to repair itself. "Know your place espada..." she seemed a little bit in shock... She definately wasn't a fighter.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

James had an evil grin as he rose his hea from surveying the rubble that was the marbel tower. His power was still reduced to 0%, but ly a few know that he would not be going serious. Incognita would be one. So a Malice fell upon the area like a wieght on everyones shoulders. James stood on the rubble and peered up at Vanille with pericing blue eyes. The Tattoo on each hand seemed to be blazing. He shoot up to her with near Sonido speed, but without using it. He threw the large blade at her and charged for full body tackle.

Just as he reached her, he would stop supressing his spiritual pressure. Letting it flare out for a second before supressing again. This would act to stun her momentarily while the tackle would be bone breaking. The sword was perfectly sen flying to not hit her, but so close she could not tell till it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Though she attempts to use her authority to stop him, it seemed the primera wasn't having any of it. She tried to reason with him, only to have him attack again, this was not going to be fun.. As the blade was thrown at her she thought of dodging it quickly, only to feel a paralyzing burst of reiatsu that stopped her from doing so. She prepared for the worst as the blade narrowly missed her only to have him tackle her down onto the rubble, a sickening crack as he did so, followed by her coughing up more blood. "S-stop.. James" she said weakly, her regeneration ability was working flat out trying to keep her at least in some sort of healthy state... If that was at all possible.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

James scowled and stood up, doing his near Sonido speed run to grab his sword and return. Slowly walking by Vanille, " You are not this weak. You hold back, which will be your death. One must be able to unleash ones self when in danger. Even if it meant for you to use your ressureccion there, you will show your opponent you can harm them. Or else they will always return with another strike. Always be on your toes, fr I will strike again and this time be ready to retaliate. Even now... " He was full out walking away not toward the edge of the rubble, " With my back turned. You should stand at hit me with all your might. It is your only opportunity. "

James began to lightly chuck away the rubble that was inside the tower remains. The chunks flying outside of the closest castle walls. He did this until all was cleared, all this with his back to Vanille. He wanted her to lash out and hit him in the back, or try to at least. When all was cleared inside, he places his hands on the broken wall and reconstructed the marble tower. The he moved and fixed the thick obsidian glass staircase that lead to the top. After all this he stood still facing away fro her yet.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Vanille was on the floor for a few seconds, as her regeneration ability numbed the pain in her chest, she was sure that he had just broken a few of her ribs with that tackle. Standing up she wiped the blood from her lips, looking somewhat shaky as she did so, her hand had healed up, though it still had a scar to completely heal yet. ”Not fighting isn't weakness. I have no need to fight.” she said, quite defiantly as she did so, her hand not even moving towards her zanpakuto, she was actually just refusing to even attack him once, let alone do so simply for revenge for the wounds he had already inflicted upon her. Had she been any other arrancar she would be either limping away with the wounds, or attacking him ruthlessly. There was obviously something different about her. Though, of course there was only so much that she could take, but he was no where near that point yet, no matter what he had done so far.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm

James did not turn, but did grunt. Quite rudely also, " Only man I have ever seen who could win a battle without having to fight, was Lord Aizen, me, and Coyote Starkk. Everyone else must ravage their oppoenent to win. Even Coyote and I, were unable to defeat stronger opponents without fighting. Lord Aizen had all the answers. That is why first chance I get, I am going to rip the Soul society apart and ask him a couple questions. " He had seemed to trail off topic, but he would veer his way back soon, " If I was the Espada leader I would instantly drag us to war. Which is why I had no quarrel with Incognita, as technically the position was mine. I was not a leading type though, I am a trump card. The second Incognita falls in battle, I will not mourn, not yet at least. She was a powerful ally who should be missed. I will exert control over the Espada myself to wip out anyone in our way. Get what I want, then retreat with victory on our faces. I shall riegn until someone like Incognita comes around again, then give them the throne. " This plan was no secret, to anyone. Most knew what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 am

Vanille looked at a loss, though she seemed to have regenerated her wounds to a state that she had been in only moments before James had decided he was going to start this little fight of his. ”There is no need to win if you don't start a fight in the first place!” she said, sounding somewhat frustrated. There was the reason she wasn't a part of the espada, she was definitely powerful enough to do so, and at any time she could of challenged one to take their place. But she hadn't, which was a strange thing for an arrancar to do. If he hadn't realised by now she didn't fight there was going to be no way for her to explain it. Though, for some reason the area seemed to warm up a bit, not enough to be worried about, but definitely noticeable. ”Then it is a good thing you aren't our leader...” she said, there was a hint of venom in her words as she said that. It wasn't often that Vanille would speak in such a way, particularly to someone so much stronger than her. Aizen-Sama had given her a home, but if this man had taken charge all she could see in their future was another war.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 am

James felt a pang, he was pride incarnate. He did not have the inability to fight. He feels challenged to prove himself at every turn. Life was a battle for him, one he has no choice but to win. Vanille did not have the pressure nor the raw need for battle that he did. For someone so powerful and intelligent as himself (Not to mention good looking) he was always searching for answers, beating it out of everyone. Still, he was one who could not resist conflict.

Then came the second pang, her repeat of what he had just explained. This was less of a hurt and more of an annoyance. He hated it when people repeated the obvious and already stated, spinning aroused din false anger he closed the gap between the two in an instant and used his massive size to intimidate, " My pretty little bitch. I am not a good leader for one reason and one reason only. Pride rules me, I am not the leading type! " His voice transferred into a snarl, the tower exploding outwards around them from his massive spiritual pressure. His fake anger subsided and he took a few steps back, " I apologize. I seem to have broke my tower again. "
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 am

It seemed they were almost two different beings,Vanille's personality didn't suit her race. Though she was incredibly violent and prone to attacking anything that stood in her path before she met Aizen, apparently now she was to atone for those sins. This seemed to be the reason why they were arguing... though Vanille didn't go and destroy the tower for a second time, though afterwards the heat in the area had dissipated somewhat. Though it then seemed to flare up as she recalled the whole 'bitch' comment.. then it would simply die down once more. ”I am not a fighter James. I only fight when Incognita-sama requires me too” she explains, hoping he had calmed down enough to actually listen to her, though after that large outburst of anger she wasn't sure.. he sounded calm at least.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

James spun around with a look on his face that showed that he could read people, like an evil puppeteer. " I say again, Nay. I have read certain things about you. Certain instinctive twitches in our short battle that showed years of experience in combat that would give you such instincts. When I attacked you and you brought your hand up to stop my blade, although it failed, showed that you used to be an instigator of fights. One who was used to challenges and a no one to challenge your power that you would do a risky move as to simply try and stop an ungauged opponents attack. "

He brought a hand up to his chin, now that his arms were away from his chest, his shirt fell open revealing his scar ridden torso. " Though, it was slow and dull of movements. Showing that you have lost your violent touch. Meaning you are a fighter miss Vanille, but try not to be one. "
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:16 am

Vanille looked to him, his whole diagnoses based on a little movement... which had never even happened. The reason he had hit her hands was because she was too slow, and simply hadn't moved it out of the way. ”What you read was me not moving fast enough... I wasn't ready for your attack” she told him, he had been quite wrong in his whole description... well, he wasn't, but she wasn't going to tell him that. ”So you are wrong... I am not a fighter... not anymore.” Though as his shirt fell open she visibly felt a bit of a blush on her cheeks, she wasn't a fighter.. but she was still a woman, and scarred as it was didn't make her feel any different. She shook her head and crossed her arms under her chest and looked away, that was a little embarassing.. and she still hadn't stopped blushing yet.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 am

James stopped, he was proven wrong, knocked down a peg, Looking back he nodded, she was correct, it was not block. He still believed himself correct on the other parts and stuck to his point. He quickly recovered when he saw her blushing, a easy crack to penetrate for someone like James. So he quickly exploited the blush on her cheeks, " Vanille? " He said to get her attention, then smirked slightly, " Is my chest bothering you in any way? " He said with an air of pride, but one of modesty at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 am

Vanille looked a little surprised, he was pretty observant... though it was quite obvious with her blush, considering it was only getting worse as he said something to her about it. She shook her head but couldn't seem to hide it very well at no. ”... Of course not... James-Sama” she tried to distance herself from him with the honorific it would seem. She had just proven him wrong as well, way to ruin her little victory. She looked away somewhat, trying to avoid direct eye contact, and his chest mostly.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 pm

James cocked his head to the side, silently gazing at her with his proud electric blue eye's. His long legs moved, bringing him a large step forward to now only two feet apart from her. His arms clasped behind his back, " Now Vanille, m'dear. No need for honorifics, simply call me James. " He said with a kind tone. He just then noticed two things, one that they were high above the ground and no wind was blowing. Thanks to the dome... and two... he probably killed some people with his outburst, the tower and large chunks of marble had broken through his ceilings and walls. He would have to get around to fixing all that later. Vanille had caught his attention, an for once not because she had tits and a nice ass. She Intrigued him, more than any of her complementing features could.

(SOrry short)
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Vanille would stand her ground, well at least she wouldn't try to move back as he moved closer to her. She looked up to him, now it was quite apparent that she was shorter than him by quite a bit. Though still she didn't try to cower away from him or anything like that. She looked up him curiously though, wondering what he was trying to achieve by all of this. ”It is simply in my nature James...” she seemed to not like calling him simply by his first name, it wasn't usually what she did unless she was quite close to someone. More than physically close of course, but usually that took a lot of time for her.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:58 pm

He smiled down on her, she was not intiidated by him. Other than the reason she was blushing, he seemed to actually unfaze her. Not new, happens alot in the Espada but always intruiging. Again with her nature though, for this one, he had a comprimise, " In that case, a comprimise perhaps? Call me by my last name. White. " He actually had three names, but no one knew his middle name. Except Aizen, that is. Francis, a name he was not ashamed of, but not one he proudly paraded like James, or White. The three did a ring to it and fit though. Wonder if Vanille has a last name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)   Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in his own little castle (Open to the other Espada)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next