Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Empty
PostSubject: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:08 pm

"Follow me...and i will give you a home...a family who understands you...and power so you can protect them...you will never be alone anymore. Those had been the words that the great Aizen had spoked when he found her in the desert many years ago, they still seemed to calm her even through the man was gone. She was currently sitting in one of the large window frames, her back resting against the cold window behind her, the moonlight shinning around her, providing her with plenty of light to inspect her newest "treasure". The target of her curiosity this time, was a ring roughly the size of her own wrist, maybe a bit larger. It was black and had a small chain extending from it, making her believe that it was broken off something. She was currently fondling it between her pale fingers, having showed her long sleeves up to her wrist in order to use her hand properly. Luna was, as always, wearing her long sleeved espada uniform. Unlike most arrancar women, her uniform didn`t show much skin, in fact the only skin that was visible was from her neck and above. Her choice of uniform did make her stand out among the other arrancar, but anthoder thing made her even more unique. Luna was one of the few arrancars who had been modified by the hyouko, which made her almost as strong as the espada. Being a modified meant that she could never become an espada, meaning she was stuck as a mere servant of them, despite being much stronger than the other two digits.

Luna had thought that she would have to spend the rest of her life as a mere two digit, serving under random espada`s and doing low grade work, but she was wrong. Some months ago, the former and current fourth espada, ulquiorra, had come to her, saying that he wanted her to be his fraccion due to her healing abilities, and her skills in fighting with her powers still sealed. At first she had hesitated of cause, thinking the emotionless man was joking, quickly she discovered that he wasen`t.

"...Its quiet..", she mumbled to herself, her eyes never leaving the black ring between her fingers. Even through her long bangs was hanging down of her face, and her long purple hair was hanging down her back, she didn`t really mind it. Luna had never really understood why she had let her hair be as it was, when she was modified her hair had been long, so maybe that was why. Luna looked down at her sword, an ordinary katana with a purple holster, and ran a hand across the holster, feeling her own reaitsu eminatting from it. She returned her light blue eyes onto the ring, knowing it would keep her entertained for a few hours at least. Because she was way above the normal fraccion strength, the other fraccions usually left her alone. When it came to the members of the espada...well, she had never spoken directly to any of them, except her master, but since he was never the big talker, their conversations had yet to get past the, "he orders, she obey" point.

Luna was one of the last, if not the only, modified arrancar left. Wonderweiss had died by the hand of the captain commander, his only purpose of living having been to kill him. Despite most people simply inorged her, which she was thankful for, they also protected her, at least some did. Some did it out of belive that their "god", Aizen would revive one day through her, since he had created her. Others believed that only modified arrancar could touch the Hyouko, a false statement of cause, and finally some believed that she would grow stronger than any espada and become their new leader, which would`t happen in a near furture)

Last edited by Luna Flores on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Vladimir walked the halls of Las Noches, doing nothing in particular. He had his usual dice in his hand, and a strange smirk on his face. He had just recently left his room, inside lay the bodies of the three females that Vlad had been enjoying. They were left in a strange state, covered in their own bodily fluids, naked, each missing a different part of their body, enough to make a new being altogether.

Vlad had both his arms behind his head, his weapon not on him as he strolled about, wiping a drop of blood off of his lip, a smirk still attached to his face. He walked past an alcove housing a window, with a seat on it, and paused, recognizing the person who sat on it, her purple hair being easily spotted.

Vlad turned around and walked up to Luna, the moonlight reflecting off of his grey eyes, showing the hunger hidden therein. He smiled and began to speak to Luna. "Hello Luna. What are you doing here alone? A new treasure of yours?" He asked, his eyes momentarily darting to the ring in her hands before slowly travelling up her body back to her face. His smile showcased his sharp teeth, his hunger, and his lust for flesh.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Luna made a little grimace as the smell of blood, and body fluids that occurred during sexual acts, hit her nose. Based on the smell, she already had an idea of who had stopped in front of her. Laying her head bad, she looked up at the almost always smirking tenth espada. He asked her if she was alone, like usually, also asking if the ring she had found was one of her new treasures. Luna made a little nod up towards him, taking her left hand, that was holding the ring, behind her back. She let the sleeves fall back down, concealing her hands from view once again. It was really odd that she had such long sleeves, since they always had to be slided up in order for her to use her hands. If Aizen haden`t designed the uniform to her, she would have cut off the sleeves a long time ago. She saw that the least she changed about herself, the longer Aizen`s "legacy" would be carried on.

"I`m just minding my own business...im honored you even want to speak to me, Vladimir-sama". When under the roof of Las Noches, Luna`s behavior was what most would call, "the ideal servant", one who always remembered the right honorifics, and obeyed those above her without asking questions. The reason why Luna spoke so formally towards the taller espada wasen`t because he was higher in rank than her, it was mostly because his presence always unsettled her.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Vlad leaned against the wall and smiled as Luna spoke his name. "Please, theres no need to be so formal, just call me Vlad, everyone else does." He shook his head slowly at her. "And why would I not speak to you, I see no reason to not, seeing as your not full of diseases, nor are you physically unattractive, so in my books I have every reason to want to talk to you." His smile softened into a genuine smile for a moment, losing all truce of the hunger, and lust it had been full of a moment before.

He licked his lips, staining them a darker red, and smiled his predatory smile once again. In his left hand were his dice, which he was constantly rolling, though where and how he got them he could no longer remember. He dropped them onto the ground, one landing on four the other on two. He frowned slightly, wondering if it meant anything, as he always got snake eyes, or seven. He shrugged and picked them back up, once again rolling them within his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Luna`s eyes followed the dice`s travel accros the floor, and then being picked up by Vladimir again. She moved her eyes once to his blood stained teeth, but quickly returned her gaze to his dices, finding the movement of them more compelling than a reminder of his blood lust. She allowed her shoulders to relax, finding herself to be more calm when she didn`t look at his sly smirk and lusting eyes. Luna hugged her body, sliding the ring inside her pocket for the moment. His cooment about his reasons of wanting to talk to her, made a shiver go up her spine. It was surprising how someone as him could awoke such an uneasy feeling in a girl, whom had spend a long time serving under a master who was voided of emotiones, and punished her for every little mistake she made..well, he did mostly.

"diseases are something arrancar`s cannot get, so all bodies are healthy. My body is not attractive, it is simply shaped as Aizen-sama desired it". She tighten the grib around her arms a little, forcing herself to look up into his face for a moment, only to look down at the ground again."Was your meal satisfing, Vlad-sama?", she asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 am

Vlad casually tossed the die into the air and caught them again, watching her eyes follow there travel. He smiled, but not his usual smile, no sharp toothed grin, just a content smile. He saw her visibly relax and inwardly smiled as well, she seemed to becoming more comfortable around him, even if she was still unable to look upon his face, which was fine by him.

His genuine smile remained as she spoke of the fact that arrancar could not suffer from disease, and that she was not attractive, only the way she was made by Aizen. "Then Aizen must have been an artist to be able to make something so attractive, something so appealing to the eye. A true masterpiece." He continued to smile, until she asked about his meal, abruptly changing the subject. "It was satisfactory. And I've told you, call me Vlad, no need for any honors added to my name." He said, and sighed, leaning his head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling, still tossing his dice in his left hand, right hand in a pocket.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 am

His comment about her apperance caused the purple haired fraccion to briefly blush. She covered it up by lowering her face, hugging herself even tighter than before. "Everything Aizen-sama made or said was flawless and beautiful...he was greater than any of us..the only people who has been able to even come close to Aizen-sama`s glory is Ulquiorra-sama and Incognita-sama..". Due to the -sama added to both names, it became clear that Luna greatly respected the two...but since the words was spoken in a soft and calm tone, she didn`t fear them. Her words about Aizen was probably not how he truly was, but just how he had appeared to Luna. The man created her, took care of her and ended her sorrows, it was no surprise that she respected him so deeply, and she probably would until the day she died.

"H-hai..Vlad", she spoke while raising her head slightly again, looking up into his face. The blush had dissapeared from her face, but she was still hugging her body rather tight.

(short..sorry)
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Vlad continued to stare at the ceiling, listening to Luna talk about Aizen, and he cuckled slightly. "you must hold Icognita and Ulqurria in high regards to be able to compare them to Aizen." He commented looking again at Luna, a strange mixture of hunger and contentment filling his smile.

When she called him just Vlad he broke out into a toothy smile and clapped his hands together, effectively stopping his dice tossing. "See that wasn't so difficult right?" He teased her, and flicked one die high into the air, watching it's black surfaces, wondering how many skulls he'd get. When it landed he smirked, five. Five held no significant meaning to him, so he merely bent and picked up his die, again rolling them in his palm. "You have your treasures, I have my collectibles. I'm a bit like you in that regard, I like to collect things that are unique, individual." He smiled at her, his greed showing through, but not his greed for her, for everything else.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

"O-of cause i hold them in high regards...Ulquiorra-sama is my master, Incognita-sama is our leader..". It wasen`t really clear why she shuttered, but it was most likely caused by his constant unsettling smile. As he clasped his hands together and said in a teasing way that it wasen`t that hard to call him Vlad, she looked up at him again. He said he was kinda like her in the matter about collecting "treasures", saying he liked things that were unique. "IIt is fun to collect things..", she said while taking out the black ring from her pocket, seeming to have gotten a little less protective due to his words. "Ive collected a lot...i found most things myself,but Aizen-sama gave me some stuff also..". The "stuff" that Aizen had gifted to her, was actually three tea cups, a doll with orange and purple hair and a few other things that most would find childish or simply worthless.

Luna turned her attention back to the ring, holding it up towards the window to see how it looked like in moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Vlad noticed Luna stutter, but didn't comment on it, only nodded his head at her words. He looked at the ring again as she pulled it back out into public view, and his smile softened, he knew how he looked, always smiling in a way that made him look... frightening to some, to others strange. He chuckled as Luna said how it was fun to collect things. He heard her mention that Aizen had given her a few things. "You must be proud to have something from Aizen." He stated.

He watched her lift the ring into the moonlight to examine it better. while she did that he examined her more, and his hungry look returned as he stepped closer to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 pm

"I am...through i didn`t deserve them, they could have been good gifts to others who derserved it better". She looked over her shoulder, noticing the returned hungry look in his eyes. She stood up, her small height of 5.5 making him at least a head taller than her. "Would you like some tea, vlad-sama?", she said as she walked 2 feet away from him, keeping her back to him. Her grib on the ring was rather tight, indicating his hungered look just had unsettled the rather young arrancar even more.Luna focused her gaze onto the ground, letting her bangs hide her eyes once more. She didn`t dislike the man, he just seemed like one who could jump at her the moment she didn`t pay attention.

(short, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Vlad was surprised by Luna's words. "Of course you deserved them, why else would Aizen have given them to you and not one of the others, hmm?" He replied to her, shaking his head slightly. Vlad looked at her as she stood, realizing how tall he was compared to her, and as she offered tea and walked away he followed, his smile still in place. "Some tea would be wonderful." He replied, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:12 am

Luna looked briefly over her shoulder as they walked down the hallways. She noticed that he still had his smile, and even licked his lips. The thought of tea made him thirsty right? Despite the fact that she knew he would`t eat her, the thought still unsettled her. She wasen`t protected from him by Ulquiorra, even through he would probably question Vladimir about hurting his fraccion without no apparent reason, other than being hungry. While Aizen had been there, both herself and Wonderweiss had lived a life without no worries, having been under the protection of their god. Luna forced herself to look forward and eventually turned left, entering a rather normal sized room for las noches standards. The room itself had a very high celling, several small couches, a large table at the east wall filled with diffrent kinds of pottery and large tubes of hot water.

Luna walked up to the table and began to mix serveral kinds of tea leafs togeder, having done this many times before. She had usually been the one to supply the espada`s with tea in the past, and actually still did it. It was one of her ways of still being useful, other than serving under Ulquiorra. Luna filled one of the pots with the leafs and some water. "..It will be a moment before its done", she said with her head lowered, the long bangs covering her eyes. She still kept her back turned to him, not wanting to know how unsettling his face might look. (dosen`t mean she thinks he is uglyxD)
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Vlad followed Luna down the hallway, smiling slightly. He didn't know exactly where they were headed, as he was unfamiliar with this area, and so he had to trust Luna's sense of direction. Though he was glad she was leading, it gave him time to study her more closely. He smiled when she turned into a room, and stayed just inside the door as she prepared the tea.

Vlad cocked his head slightly to the side and wondered what exactly her duties around Los Noches were, and would have asked, but he found it slightly impolite to be so forward with his questioning. As Luna spoke Vlad smiled. "Excellent. So Luna, other than making tea, what do you around here, for fun or otherwise?" He decided to ask, ignoring what he considered a breach of etiquette, however slight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)   "Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Treasure" hunting in the castle (Vladimir, Open)
Page 1 of 1