Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Empty
PostSubject: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:24 pm

The 13th division was actually quiet busy to say the least. Due to them being allowed to get off for the holidays, some paperwork had pilled up and needed to be finish. Not only that various routine surveys were out of dated and needed to be updated. So some of the members went into Rukon district to take count of the people living there, while others were on patrol like normal. Okay this was slightly unknown for the normally carefree divisions.

But what was un-normal was the fact that the captain of the 13th division was sitting behind his desk actually doing paper work. His left hand was at the task of filling out papers for the other divisions. Pile up on the left corner of his desk was a stack a papers, the bottom was concerning his division while the top was dealing with the 9th division. The captain wasn’t no prophet for he had a feeling that he was going to get papers from every division, sooner or later.

Not that far from the peice of paper that he was writing on, was a normal glass that had a clear liquid within it. If anyone knew the captain they realize that he drunk a lot and never seemed to get sick from it. So of course the clear liquid was some type of alcohol, more importantly it was whiskey. The same whiskey that his love had bought him. Finishing the paper he placed it on top of the pile, carefully moving the pile to small compartment that were now aligned on his wall. Each compartment had the label of a division on it, first, second, etc. Placing the papers in the respective compartment, he moved back over to his seat and took a drink from the glass.

A sigh escaped the captain’s lips, as he runs his fingers through his hair. It has gotten longer since he had become captain. Maybe he would cut it later on today, though he wondered how would Mina would react to it.

((oc: Kenji's shinigami outfit is inverse that of the normal captain attire))
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Sakura walked down the pathway towards the chamber of the 13th division with a large pile of papers. She looked at her reflection in the window and took out a couple of leaves out of her long red hair. She smiled as she remembered chasing the papers that were caught up in the air. She ended up climbing a tree to get them. After that she had to count each sheet of paper making sure they were all their.

She stood infront of the door and knocked on it, "Um, hi this is Sakura Nightray, lieutenant of the eighth division." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am

Pouring him another glass of whiskey, the captain was about to take another sip from the glass when there was a knock on the door. The captain’s dark brown eyes looked at the one standing within the doorway as she introduced herself as Sakura Nightray the lieutenant of the eighth division. Motioning her to come in, he move from behind his desk leaving the glass of whiskey on the counter. “Hello Sakura, how are you?” He said looking at the stack of papers in her hand. His eyes had also noticed that there were pieces of leaves in her hair.

Taking his right hand, he removed the pieces of grass and smiled warmly at the female. “Please tell me those papers ain’t for me.” He said in a sarcasm manner.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 am

"I'm good thaks," She smiled. She looked on the desk that already had stacks of papers, "It seems that work won't leave you," She said dramatically, "So apart from all of the work, how are you?" She asked.I didn't all get all of the leaves out of my hair, great. A lieutenant should set a good exsaple to others and not be covered in leaves. Sakura looked at all of the older stackes of paper, "So what are these all for?" she asked, Might as well ask. She smiled .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:06 am

Your welcome.” He said returning the smile, before moving back to his desk grabbing the glass of whiskey on the table and taken a sip from it before sitting down. The captain of the thirteenth division just chuckled at her comment about work not leaving him. This is probably in fact the one time that he was slightly behind on his work “ I been good, Please take a seat. That is if you have time.” He said, his eyes diverting towards a purring sound.

To the far right of Sakura she would notice an un-usual plant. Un-usual for the fact that it’s flowers were in shape of a parrots beak and there were a row of teeth exposed on the side of it. The plant was known as Kitty and tends to purr when it’s happy. But something strange would happen the once always closed eyes of the plant, were slowly opening to reveal a pair of yellow cat like eyes. “For various divisions. Allowing my division the holidays off sat us back a little but not much.” He said turning his attention back to the female.

Getting up from his desk once more, he moved over to the plant petting it with his left hand while his right reached for another glass. Setting the glass on the table he speak calmly to Sakura “Care for a drink or no?
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 am

Sakura sat down on the seat. She could feel something moving in her hair. She was about to take it out but Kenji took it out before she could . She looked at the plants yellow eyes that was looking at her.What is that thing? "Um yeah, I guess I'll have a drink. It is never fun to drink alone anway." She smiled qouting what oneof her friends had said once before before she went missing in the Phenonemon and never returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Kenji noticed the look with Sakura’s eyes when he was petting the parrot like plant “Don’t worry, kitty is just a watcher. She purrs when there is happiness within the area. And when she opens her eyes...it means someone is stress. That someone being me.” He said, still stroking the plant. Kitty continued to purr loudly as it’s eyes finally close “Don’t worry kitty, it’s fine. Just work.” Moving back over to the desk, he pours her a glass of whiskey and placed it in front of her. Sitting back down, he takes a sip from his glass “I’m not going to get in trouble for taking you away from your duties am I?” He asked.

Being not the one who likes to disturb others when they are working. He just had to make sure it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 am

Sakura looked at the purring plant, That is more like some kind of animal, not plant. She took a few sips of her drink before putting back on the table, "No, not really I was just told to deliver thoses," she said pointing to the papers she delivered, "But what about you? I hope I'm not taking your time on finishing all of this work you have. I'd hate for you to get in trouble for not getting them done in time because of me." Sakura said looking down at her the drink. The last thing she wanted was for someone getting into trouble, because of something she did. She had another sip of her drink and this time kept it in her hands. She looked back at the plant animal thing. "So is that your Zunpakutos spirt form?" She asked. What ever it is, it has cool yellow eyes, that realy stand out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Looking at the papers in front of him, a sigh escaped his lips. He seriously wished he didn’t take that time off during the holidays, but then again he needed it. “Well now that’s good.” He said, taking a sip from the glass. He was glad that he wasn’t bothering her with her duties, for he would hate to do something like that. Then again he bugged Yachiru all the time when she wasn’t with that Envy fellow. His nose wrinkled at the simple thought of the third seat. “It’s fine, I will get time when I find time for it. As for now... How do you like your position?”He asked curious, wondering if there was any complaints and such.

His eyes diverted back towards the plant that was resting on the counter. “No, that’s not my zanpakuto spirit form. It’s just a seed that is produce from my zanpakuto, when it enters shikai. The seeds feeds on the reaistu within the air or within what it’s planted in. Even when my zanpakuto goes back into it’s seal form, I can personally plant these seeds. And they grow into the plant I desire. Normally they are monstrous things but there are a few types like kitty that are rather peaceful creatures.”He said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:50 am

Sakura took a another sip, "Eh, oh it's allright and all. It's diffrent from before thats for sure." she answered, "but I'm getting used to it now, apart from getting up early, but that was always a problem. Other then that its fine." The one thing Sakura hated was to wake up early and leaving her fortress of blankets and pillows to go to work, but since she enjoyed work most of the time, she was fine with it in the end of the day.

She looked back at the Kitty, "Wow thats cool, so basicly it can take any form of plant that you want. So that means your zunpakuto is a nature one, correct?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Kenji took another sip from his glass listening to Saki speak, yeah getting up was a drag for most people. Hell even he had to admit times that he didn’t want to get earlier in the morning but that was his duties as a captain and wouldn’t complain that much. “Yeah it can be a drag getting up early, but we knew when we signed up for this it wasn’t going to be easy.” He said with a smile. “ Well that’s good if you need any advice or help with anything don’t hesitate to ask. “

His eyes diverted back to Kitty “Not exactly. Most shinigami actually think that but the truth be told. The plants that I summon are from my inner world. Every time I enter my world, there could be a new plant to discover in which I have to earn it’s trust. Which is easier said then done, for some don’t want to serve anyone else besides their queen, which is my zanpakuto spirit. Heck, I still don’t have full control over her body guards, yet.” He said, thinking about the two plant golems that he summons in bankai.

“My zanpakuto is a plant type. Manipulation of plants and turning everyday plants into monstrous creatures.”
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 am

"Thank you." Sakura smiled, knowing i she had ask someone for some help she knew who she could ask .

"Controling ones zanpakuto is hard at firt." Saura agreed, while rembering the attacks Amarante used on her when she firt enter the zunpakuto's world, the samme vine which she uses today, "I guess we all have problems with the at first, but it is all worth it in the end. Any way, i'd hate to battle you, sice you would turn all of my attacks into monstous creature that would attack me." She laughed, "Then again that would be my whole shikai gone. " She tryed to imagen what would happen to the vine and all of it's flowers and what the creatures would look like. She took another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)   Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work...Work...Work!!! (Open, Saki and/or One other)
Page 1 of 1