Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Summer night [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyu

Miyu

Summer night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Miyu was helping her aunt in the flower shop. She gave some flowers water. 'phoe.. i'm done, can i go now?' she asked her aunt who answered yes. Miyu left the shop and walked around the town. She watched what people where doing and enjoined the nice weather today. The wind softly brushed against her cheeks. The sun was going down slowly and the sky was an orange color. She walked further and further until she saw a river. Miyu walked to the river and put off her shoes. She sat down and put her feet in the cold water. She let out a sigh and watched her one reflection in the water. Miyu felt that she was not alone. She did not know if she wanted to see who was there or what was there. Maybe it was a hollow again. She felt her hard going faster as she got a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:21 am

The early evening was always a nice time, there was still enough light to see and there was just enough sun to keep one warm. Sabrina had a habit of taking walks through tow around this time, often telling her father that she was going to the store when in all actuality she was looking for a way to improve her second power. Sabrina had found out that her plans never seemed to work, there was hardly any activity these days from any hollows and as such she was reduced to going to a secluded area and practicing against tress and the like.

Today was different for Sabrina, she wanted to take a break from training and decided to head down to the river that was close to her house. As the young girl got closer and closer to the river, she saw the silhouette of a person and as she drew closer she could tell that it was a girl sitting at the edge of the river. Finally Sabrina made her way next to the girl and picked up a small stone and then skipped it against the fast moving surface of the water, she then turned to face the girl and smiled “hello there.”
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Miyu watched the stone fly over the water and then fall into it. She turned her head to the side and saw a girl standing there. Miyu was relieved that it was just a girl. She smiled and waved a little with her hand. "hey.." she said in a soft voice. Miyu was silence for a little while before she started talking again. "my name is miyu, nice to meet you" she said to the girl and smiled looking back at the water.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 am

Sabrina smiled at the girl, she seemed rather nice “it’s nice to meet you as well Miyu, I’m Sabrina.” Sabrina then picked up another stone and chucked it at the river like the previous one. After Sabrina tossed the stone she looked up at the sky that was slowly fading from an orange glow to a light purple, she even saw a few stars in the sky and smiled. “it’s a beautiful night isn’t it?” she asked Miyu, though she never really averted her gaze from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 am

Miyu fell backwards looking at the sky. "Yeah it's really beautiful" she said. Miyu put her feet out of the water to let them get dry. Miyu wondered if this girl Sabrina could maybe see the same things she could. Or that Miyu was the only one who saw the hollows and shinigami's. She had never met someone who could. She wanted to ask but nothing came out of her mouth. Maybe she should keep it for her self. "So... why are you outside this late?" Miyu asked a stupid question but wanted to know more about Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 am

Sabrina was slightly caught off guard by the question from Miyu, not because she wasn’t expecting it but, rather she wasn’t sure how to answer. Would she answer truthfully and say that she had a special ability or would she lie, after all she didn’t want to scare off this seemingly nice girl and Sabrina’s breed was a dime a dozen. “Well you see, I live right over there.” she said, slightly turning to point in a direction “right on the other side of those trees.” Sabrina then turned back to the girl and smiled “What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Miyu put on her shoes and stood up. "i was just taking a walk and then decided to stop here" she said smiling. Miyu looked at the sky. The sky was getting darker and more stars became visible to see. There was something strange about this girl. Miyu felt that this girl was not like any other human. "do you... have special powers?" almost whispering but still hard enough for Sabrina to hear. Miyu did not know if it was a good idea to ask and why she asked it. It just escaped from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Sabrina listened to Miyu explain why she was here, with a smile on her face, it seemed harmless then almost as if a monster had leapt out of no where, Sabrina nearly jumped at the question Miyu had asked. Sabrina was quiet for a moment as she thought about how to answer Miyu’s question. *maybe she has a power to!* Sabrina thought with glee, she then turned to Miyu with a smile and nodded “I do have a power. I can mimic things that I see.” she said. Since Sabrina didn’t have a good grasp of her second power she decided not to mention it, instead she redirected the question to Miyu, you could almost here the joy and excitement in Sabrina’s voice as she asked the question with the possibility of meeting someone just like herself. “Do you have a special power to?”
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Miyu smiled, finally she had found someone that was not that normal just like her self. She was happy she had asked. She heard Sabrina ask her the same and happily Miyu began to tell about her self. ''i can heal wounds and have control over blood..." she said and let out a laugh. That last part must have sound weird.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 am

Sabrina was rather excited to finally meet someone just like herself but, she found herself raising an eyebrow to the girls second ability. “blood control huh? What’s that?” Sabrina was letting her curiosity get the better of her and she hadn’t realized that she asked the question rather abruptly, the question and tone of her voice didn’t sound rude but, there was a nicer way that Sabrina could have asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Miyu looked at Sabrina thinking of a way to explain. "i can control blood to use it a a weapon. making it into something sharp, or something like that. i'm not really good yet at using it..." Miyu explained while looking at the stars that where shining really bright. The sun had gone under and you could only see a little lite from it at the horizon. "so tell me something about your mimic power" Miyu asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 am

*weapons made from blood? Creepy* Sabrina thought silently, almost forgetting about Miyu’s question about her mimic ability. Sabrina placed her hand on her chin and thought about how best to explain it. “well you see, I can mimic anything I see and anything that has a visual aspect to it.” she said, she didn’t want to stop there though, she felt that her power was best explained through a demonstration. “you’ve seen those weird creatures with the white masks before right? What were they called….oh yes hollows. Well you know that red beam that they shoot from their mouths?” Sabrina paused and then pointed her head up towards the sky and took a deep breath in, then almost out of the blue, a orange beam of energy fired out of her mouth into the night sky.

The beam ceased almost as quick as it was fired and Sabrina clasped her hands over her mouth, a little embarrassed “oops, over did it a bit.” she said with a smile.”
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Miyu watched with eyes wide as Sabrina showed her power. "wow thats amazing!" she said happely, smiling. Clapping her hands a little. It was also a little scary that Sabrina could shoot the same thing that hollow's could out of her mouth. Miyu also tought the mimic power was great becouse with that Sabrina was able to a lot of different power things.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Sabrina giggled a bit as the watched Miyu’s expression “the power is fun, but it takes a little getting used to.” Sabrina finally got tired of standing and looked around, spotting a bench not to far off “want to go sit down?” she asked. Then without waiting for an answer, Sabrina began to walk towards the bench and as she did so, she began to ask another question without bothering to see if Miyu was even behind her or not.
“have you run into any shinigami yet Miyu?” she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Miyu followed Sabrina to the bench. "not really... i have only seen them, thats all...but i have met some vizards..." thinking of the time she had met them. She did not know anything about shinigami's, acually she did not know anything about vizards two. It's not like they had told her as lot......... "what about you??'' Miyu sat on the bench and looked at Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 am

Sabrina shot Miyu a confused look “what the hell is a Vizard?”. Sabrina had yet to run into any Vizards, quincy’s, or arrancar, the only two races she was familiar with were the hollows and shinigami. “I have met one shinigami but that’s it.” Sabrina was quiet for a moment as she wondered if any of her ancestors had become shinigami, after all she had never seen them.

((short post, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 am

Miyu stared into space as she talked. " i don't really know what they are... the didn't tell me. They said that it was better if i should not know anything about them... oh yeah, i had met a bount two. but also i don't really know anything about bount's" Letting out a sigh. "and the shinigami? i haven't really met one...." looking onto Sabrina her direction.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Sabrina’s gaze was fixated on the stars, they were so beautiful. She lowered her head only briefly to look at Miyu and then looked back up “the shinigami seem nice….or at least the one I met was and you wanna know something really cool?” there was just a very slight pause as Sabrina decided to keep speaking “their just like us, only instead of powers they have swords that have powers.” Sabrina wasn’t to clear on how the workings of the afterlife worked nor did she understand the concept or function of a zanpakutou.

Sabrina finally turned her attention back to Miyu “so do you go to school around here?”
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Akari had been listening in, hiding her own spiritual pressure to do so without them noticing.. that is if they could sense her at all. She had been intrigued that these humans had such a high amount of spiritual pressure, and then when they began talking about other spiritual beings she knew that they could see her. Deciding finally to reveal herself, moving out into view. ”That isn't exactly how a zanpakuto works... close” she said with a warm smile and a friendly wave. The odd looking girl walked with the utmost silence, even if they could see her.. as if she was quite practised moving like that... ”I should probably introduce myself. I'm Akari Sasaki.” she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Lyte Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Lyte Kazura was wandering around Karakura Town, having just finished his assignment for the day. Of course, by assignment for the day, what was really meant was: 'There is a Hollow in Karakura Town, go kill it.' The beast had not proven itself to be much of a serious threat, so the 3rd Seat ended the battle quickly, and decided to take a walk with some of the extra time that he had. During this walk, he had seen an orange Cero blast erupt into the air and without another thought, had taken off at a great speed towards the source.

Once he arrived some way away from the source however, he saw no hollows...but he did see two humans and what he suspected was a Vizard, given the lack of any shinigami robes yet the apparent knowledge of Zanpakuto. At this point, he could have gone back to Soul Society, but honestly, hanging back for a moment to watch the proceedings looked to be a lot more interesting.

And so, hang back he did, not making any sounds and trying somewhat to stay inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Miyu sistened to Sabrina telling about shinigami's until a girl appear in front of them. She wasn't a human... maybe a shinigami? This girl seemed nice and didn't look like she was an enemy. After introducing her self Miyu smiled "i'm Miyu, nice to meet you" she said in an happy tone. Waiting for Sabrina to introduce her self. Miyu suddenly had a feeling that there was another person watching. She felt eyes watching them. She looked around slowly spotting a boy. Starring at him for a moment. Maybe he had come together with the new girl, Akari.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 am

The whole time Sabrina and Miyu had been talking, she had a funny feeling that the two were being watched. Sabrina’s suspicion was finally answered when the presence she was feeling, finally reveled itself. Upon hearing the new arrival’s friendly introduction and then Miyu’s greeting, Sabrina only saw it fit to do the same. “Hello there Akari, I’m Sabrina.”

Sabrina couldn’t hold back her curiosity and began to question the girl. “are you a shinigami?” she asked eagerly awaiting a reply. Sabrina still couldn’t shake the feeling that there was one more person that was unaccounted for but shrugged it off, she was more interested to find out if Akari was a shinigami or not.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 pm

”It is nice to meet you two...” she said with another smile, only to feel the presence of a shinigami nearby, at least that is what it felt like. But, she wasn't going to let stop her now, she didn't see them as enemies like the other vizard. ”I used to be a shinigami, actually I was a captain of one of the divisions.” she explained, though she wasn't sure if they would understand what that meant. Which brought her mind back to the shinigami listening in.

”If you want to attack Shinigami, then attack. I don't have all day!!” she ordered, though she didn't sound completely serious. Without looking in his direction. She wasn't sure if he was one of the shinigami who thought of her as a threat, or an enemy of Seireitei, but it didn't matter. ”I am a vizard.. A hybrid of sorts I guess, a Shinigami with Hollow powers..” she explained further.
Back to top Go down
Lyte Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Lyte stayed in his position for a little while, until the Vizard practically ordered him to come out. The 3rd Seat sighed, then he complied and revealed himself, walking slowly to where the three girls had been talking. He looked at all three of them, but looked at Akari for a little while longer. So this was a Vizard up close? Apparently, Central 46 had been exaggerating about their negative qualities.

"Sorry for not revealing myself sooner. Just so that we're clear, I have no interest in starting a battle with a Captain level Vizard, especially not with humans around. It's just not my style. Besides, I have nothing against Vizards in the first place, and I know how it would end so..."

Then, he brought out his twin swords with a strange look in his eye...and smiled with positive delight!

"So, you want to know how a Zanpakuto works right? Well, I could tell you all about the subject if you'd like!"

This last sentence was obviously directed at the humans. Kazura, for whatever odd reason, just couldn't resist teaching others about something if the opportunity was there, and this to him seemed like a perfect opportunity to do just that!
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Miyu looked at Akari as she called out to the shinigami. Watching the guy come closer to them. Curios about what was going to happen because it seemed like shinigami and vizards didn't get along well... So that was an shinigami... this was the first time Miyu had seen one close. And Akari was an vizard, how much of them where there in this town? Miyu was deep in her own world. Not knowing what was happening around her. She didn't even hear the guy talk when he began about not wanting to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer night [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Archieve :: Archieve-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com