Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Summer night [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

Summer night [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Sabrina’s eyes were bouncing all over the place, shifting from Akari, to Miyu, and then to the unidentified presence she was feeling. The word Vizard echoed in her head as did former captain, and hybrid. “you don’t look like a hollow, how is it that you have their powers?” she asked curiously. Sabrina’s mind blocked out the shinigami for some reason, she seemed more fascinated by the concept of a Vizard than the workings of a zanpakutou. Then something in Sabrina’s mind clicked and he eyes got big, like if she was a kid in a candy store, she couldn’t resist now, she had to ask another question, only this time it was directed to both of the new comers “is there a shinigami by the name of Sebastian Sharpe in the Gotei 13?”
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 am

Akari grinned, she had hoped this shinigami wasn't going to be violent and it just so happened this one had no ill feelings towards her kind. Though her attention was taken back to the human asking how it was she was partially a hollow. ”Good boy, I didn't want to hurt anyone today” she smiled warmly, before she moved he hand up to her forehead and pulled down. Her face was then covered with a white mask, which looked quite similar to a hollow mask. Her eyes gained an eerie glow as she spoke, sounding as if there were two voices speaking at the same time almost. ”This is how I am a hollow, I don't know how it happened... but it is somewhat useful” she grinned under the mask, though they wouldn't be able to see it. Another difference from before, the area seemed heavy compared to before, she was controlling it well so it wasn't going to cause any harm.
Back to top Go down
Lyte Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 am

Lyte sheathed his blades with a shrug and a quiet laugh when the girls pretty much ignored him. Although, one them asked a question that caught his attention. They had asked about his Captain! Now, how did the girl know a name like that?

"Yes, there is in fact. He is the Captain of my division. Might I ask how you know of him?"

The Shinigami then said quietly to the Vizard: "Good. I didn't want a fight, but there might have been others around here who did."

It was not a threat, it was a simple fact. Some shinigami would simply jump at the chance to fight a vizard, for whatever reasons. As for Lyte...he thought that they were all idiots. The shinigami that wanted to fight vizards, that is.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 am

Miyu stared at the three talking to each other. She felt left out a little. Trying to think of something to say. Then she came up with an question. She looked at Akari and smiled. 'are you friends with Ezrion and Rammus?' she asked her having an curios look on her face. Miyu did not know if the vizards knew each other or just lived alone living their own life.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:32 am

Upon hearing the shinigami’s words, Sabrina nearly jumped off the bench and tackled him as she rushed over to him with wide eyes. “h..he…he’s your captain?!” it was amazing to now know that she was the descendent of not only a great warrior and prince but, also the descendent of a captain of the gotei 13.
Sabrina took a moment to compose herself, so she could answer the shinigami’s question properly.

“Sebastian is my ancestor, am I bit obsessed I must admit.” she said with a small smile. “what’s he like?” Sabrina couldn’t help herself now, the floodgates had been opened and the questions were on the verge of spilling out but, Sabrina managed to keep her calm.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:49 pm

”I didn't really want to fight either.. I was just teasing you shinigami” Akari said as she removed the mask, shaking her head a little. There was always a little rush when she did that, but at least she would be able to use it again... just in case, though the next question put her completely off guard. ”I... Yes... I am friends with Ezrion” she said, a hint of a blush on her cheeks as she said that. ”But... Rammus creeps me out” she shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Lyte Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:12 am

Lyte could have sworn that he felt his mouth drop when Sabrina said that his Captain was her ancestor. And he also could have sword that he almost fell over with laughter at his own amount of surprise. After taking a moment to compost himself, the 3rd Seat Shinigami began to speak again, holding back his surprise from being heard in his voice.

"Well, you are his descendant? That's pretty damn impressive! To answer your question, the Captain is incredibly powerful and intelligent. He is the master of Kido; magic is what you guys might know it as, and is also an excellent leader to boot. Did I mention that he was powerful? His Spiritual Pressure dwarfs mine, and if I had to take a guess might equal Akari's."

The Shinigami, when finished speaking, awaited patiently for the girl to continue questioning him about his Captain, if she had any questions left.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Miyu looked at Akari and giggled a bit of her comment. She decided not to ask any further seeing the blush on her face made her know enough for now. Miyu thought is was really cute. She turned her head to the shinigami as he began to talk about his captain where Sabrina seemed to be obsessed with. Se carefully listened to his story. Miyu began to wonder what the world where the shinigami came from looked like.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 am

Sabrina listened to the shinigami with every ounce of her attention, absorbing the description of her ancestor like a sponge. She was in awe with how strong the shinigami claimed Sebastian to be. Sabrina wandered how Sebastian’s personality was but, she didn’t ask, instead she had remembered that she hadn’t properly introduced herself to the young shinigami so, being the polite girl that she was “I’m soooo rude…I completely forgot my manners” she said as she quickly jumped from the bench and putting her hand out “My name is Sabrina Flynn. What’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 am

((OOC: i am only here to retrieve Lyte, you cannot make a mission up and leave to the human world such as you have. You need express permission. Also you have revealed yourself to the humans and a vizard not to mention told confidential information about your captain to them also))

Lightning had recieved word of yet another Shinigami in the human world without expressed permission, apparently this young one thought that having heard of a mission meant you could take dibs and take leave.... that was not the way the Soul society worked. So as she narrowed in on the spiritual pressure that belonged to the Shinigami she sought Lightning tried to calm herself down. It would be of little use to be as angry as she was, she may have been sleep deprived, overworked and extremely hungry but unleashing this anger upon the seated officer would do no good. Lightning had her reiatsu completely masked using her unique ability so as not to be detectable, she had no deisre to deal with these pesky humans that could sense spiritual pressure tonight. Rage began to boil in the captains veins as she sensed that the shinigami was in the company of humans, just what did he think he was doing?! Suddenly a simple mission to retrieve a shinigami had turned into much more, she could only hope that he had not revealed himself to them... lest she get yet another case to deal with.

There was another pressure with the officer but Lightning could not decide on what it was, it was odd indeed. As the shinigami she sought came into view Lightning scowled at the fact he was in the presence of humans and a vizard! But what angered her most was the words that she heard uttered from the shinigami's mouth..... he had not only revealed information about himself but he had just given confidential information about his Captain out to humans and vizard alike like it meant nothing! This Lightning could not tolerate.

"What do you think you are doing?! Do you have no brain in that head of yours or is it for merely filling a hat?!" Lightning was angry now and unfortunately everyone there was going to suffer because of it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer night [open]   Summer night [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer night [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2