Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Rammus's Bankai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Link to your character profile: Profile

~Bankai Abilities~ (Only captain level vizards may have bankai, even then only 2 moderate power abilites or 1 powerful ability. These abilites should be attacks with minimal duration if not no duration)

Name of abilty/technique: Bloody Fear
Description: Rammus armor grows in size to about six times its original size. Becoming 4 time stronger in physical power compared to before. All Shikai Abilities remain.
Duration: N/A
Cool Down: N/A
Preparation: 2 posts

Name of abilty/technique: From whence it Came
Description: Manifesting proportianate version's of Kyofu's sealed state blade. Up to twenty five may be manifested at the same time. The swords may be unmanifested to be able to spawn another in it's place. The swords may either grow out of the suit itself, or spawn in the air within twenty feet around the armor. The swords will simply float thier unmovable until Rammus takes hold of them.
Duration: 8 posts
Cool Down: 5 posts
Preparation: N/A

Last edited by Rammus Triggon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:01 am

Just so i understand this correctly...

Are you effectively saying that he gets 6 times more powerful? O.o that is ALOT
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 am

I agree with lightning, 6 times is way too much.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 am

Personally I do not see it as that large of a boost. As none of his bankai abilities get stronger, only Rammus personally. But you really want me to dum it down? Darn
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:10 am

i still believe even if it is only himself that is too much.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:46 am

So even if it is only a physical might boost it is a no? Darn... (wants to curse more.. but is calm... and wont... fuck...)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 am

6 is still too much. >.> you can ask for others opinions but i am sure they will agree ..
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Bloody Fear
Description: Rammus armor grows in size to about six times its original size. Becoming 4 time stronger in power compared to before. All Shikai Abilities remain. With the added ability of manifesting proportianate version's of Kyofu.
Duration: N/A

Could you add some more detail to the description, you dont say in what areas it become stronger. also what do you mean added ability to create proportionate versions of Kyofu?
And the duration would be as long as he is in bankai would it not?
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Edited.

He creates proportianate versions of his sealed state blade. Forgot that tid-bit. It means the blade grew proportionate to his current size.

Yes it woul dbe.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Also i just noticed you say manifest proportionate version'S of the blade, what do you mean ?
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 am

More than one.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 am

LOL offer me some more information xD how many etc you need to describe the tech in detail for me
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 am

If you want a limit I guess I could say twenty five. Not much else to describe, it is exactly as it states...
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 am

x.X 25 swords....at once? how many per post etc there is plenty that needs describing. Also the swords need to be made their own tech with appropriate cooldowns etc
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:45 pm

I would say twenty five out period. No amount per post but 25 would be the most Allowed. Editing.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 am

Last thing; what is the point of having 25 when he can only hold 2 at a time? also dont worry i will make sure you have bankai for the event that will start soon.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Options, maybe throw one and have another in his hand. Stab them into the ground and use them later. Mostly for options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rammus's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Bankai   Rammus's Bankai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rammus's Bankai
Page 1 of 1